Reunion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Dean," his boss said standing in the doorway. Her brunette hair fell along her shoulders, her thousand dollar suit did little to hide her bosom. Then again Dean thought all she had to do was button the top three buttons to hide those lovely orbs. Which she normally did around the office except around him, he just couldn't fathom why. He had figured a woman as fine as her wouldn't have trouble finding someone to relieve her itch. "I was hoping you would be able to find out why my laptop was running so slow," she said watching as he rolled under his desk.

"Sure Ms. Edwards, shouldn't be a problem," Dean said trying to calm his body down so that, his boss wouldn't see his hard on that was raging war within his boxers.

"Dean? How many times do I have to tell you to call me Suzie when we are alone?" she asked, placing her laptop on his desk. She knew why it was running slow, visiting porn sites, downloading movies to her hard drive just to have a reason to come down to his office. Knowing how isolated he was from the rest of her firm, she would finally have what she wanted. Leaning over his desk, knowing how her breasts strained the fabric of her shirt, allowing his gaze to be drawn to her body. "Dean is something wrong?" Suzie asked noticing his flushed face.

"Just a weird phone call," Dean said, looking up, catching a view of those tantalizing breasts as he booted up her laptop. How he needed to move his cock to a less obvious place, yet it appeared she wasn't going to leave any time soon. "Well, I can see why it's running slow," Dean said, with a sly smirk noting the numerous adult websites.

"Oh? Let me see?" Suzie said, walking around his desk. "I see," she said chewing her lip as her hand squeezed his shoulder. Her eyes darting down, seeing the tent that had formed in his pants. "Hope this doesn't make you think any less of me Dean," Suzie said with pouty lips.

"Nah, it just makes you human," Dean said inserting his flash drive into her laptop running the anti virus scan along with a porn scrubber. "If you give me fifteen minutes, I should have you up to speed."

"Good, that gives you time to work on something else," Suzie said, pulling him out from under his desk. "I've been thinking about this for a long time Dean," she said tossing her jacket onto the chair across the room. "Ever since the woman's bathroom was flooded forcing me to use the men's room. Seeing that cock of yours... I knew I had to have it," Suzie said, leaning forward, her fingers teasing the tip of his tool. "It's a shame to let this fine piece remain covered," smiling seductively as his zipper yielded to her hunger. Licking her lips as his cock sprung free from the confines of his underwear. "Mmm, my that is a fine cock you have Dean," Suzie said, unzipping her skirt stepping out of it as it pooled around her feet.

"Don't you like my pussy Dean?" Suzie said, standing in front of him in only a black garter belt and her dress shirt. Dean's eyes were drawn to the diamond shaped pubic hair that hovered just above her clit. "Have a taste," she said running her finger across his tongue. "Now, we don't have time for a proper fucking so get that cock up here and shove into my cunt," Suzie said, turning around bracing herself against the desk. "God... it's bigger then I thought," she said in a groan of pleasure as Dean's head began to stretch her open. "Stop give me a second to grow use to it," Suzie said reaching back gripping his hip.

"Fuck you're tight," Dean said through clenched teeth. How he wanted to ram the last two inches into her, yet it seemed to him she hadn't had anyone this deep in a very long time.

"I know baby, now shove the rest of that cock into me!" Howling as his balls slapped her clit as her twat swallowed all eight inches of Dean's cock. "God you're so deep, don't stop fucking me," Suzie moaned her nails dragged along the desktop. Sweat beaded along his brow as Dean watched as his cock glide in and out with each thrust of his hips. Dean knew he wouldn't last long as Suzie clamped down on his penetrating rod, her vaginal muscles squeezed him for dear life. "Yes, yes, fuck yes!" Suzie screamed her juices exploding out around his cock soaking his balls. "Now, shoot that hot load deep into my pussy," Suzie begged as she collapsed onto his desk. Whimpering as she felt the head of his cock poking at the entrance to her womb. "That's it baby fill that starving womb with that delicious baby juice," she cooed as his hot seed flooded her cunt. Dean slumped back into his chair, he and his cock spent, breathing heavily watching as his handy work oozed out of his boss. "Now... I can't have my favorite worker walking around with a soiled cock," Suzie grinned devilishly before engulfing his deflating rod into her greedy mouth.

"Now... I expect you to see more of me now that I had a taste of that orgasmic tool of yours," Suzie said, taking her laptop from the desk. Disappearing back to her office wondering how her web cam recorded their encounter.

Anna had heard the moans and screams as she stood behind the corner, wishing that it was her that was getting fucked by that cock of his. How her jealously roared as the woman moaned, and moaned to no end as she could only assume that Dean was stuffing her to the brim. Her cunt quivered yearning to have that same feeling as she heard coming from that room. Setting down their food she had brought him she wasn't the only one that could play dirty. Smiling wickedly as she unclasped her bra, wiggling out of her panties loving how the warm air flowed over her moist lips. Pinching her nipples making sure they clearly visible to his awaiting eyes. Pulling out the burner phone from her handbag as she stuffed her undergarments into her bag.

"Hello," Anna heard him answer from his office.

"That was quite the performance Mr. you know how wet that made me and how jealous I am that you didn't stuff that cock into me. But you drilled that slut without a second thought of how much I hunger for it!"

"You know what then why don't you just walk in here and take her spot seeing how you're spying on me!" Anna bit her lip, her body trembling at the forcefulness of his words. "So what's going to be either you come in here and suck my cock or you stop calling me?" Smiling cutting off her phone now that he had given her permission she was going to do just that. Walking into his office without a word, kicking his door closed with the heel of her foot. Locking it to ensure she wouldn't be interrupted from what she was about to do. Dean just looked at her in confusion as she kicked off her heels before setting the bag onto his desk. Spinning his chair around as she sank to her knees, Dean was too in shock to offer any resistance as his stepmother worked his cock free from his pants.

"What are you..." Dean tossed his head back as his stepmother bobbed upon his knob.

"What do you think I'm doing baby? I'm sucking this magnificent cock that you ordered me to," Anna said seductively rubbing his hardening rod along her lips. Her hand gliding along his length as her tongue teased the tip of his head. "Do you like how mama sucks her boy's cock?" she asked fondling his testicles. He didn't need to answer his cock did that for him as it continued to grow in her mouth. "God... you're so big baby," Anna said, hungrily gazing at the cock in her hand. "Now what was that you told me to do?" she said mischievously. "Ah, yes! Take the spot of that slut you just fucked," her green eyes flashed dangerously. "That's not what I'm going to do," Anna said rising from her position. "See how wet I am just thinking about you fucking my horny pussy Dean?" she said, straddling his lap, rubbing his head along her dripping lips. Anna's body shuddered as she inched herself down on his twitching cock. Moaning as his girth continued to spread her open, filling her like she hadn't been before she married Steven. "You didn't get this cock from your dad," she said slowly riding his rod. Her nails digging into his shoulder as her body succumbed to her orgasm.

"Do you like mama's hot cunt wrapping around that lovely cock baby?" Anna asked breathing heavily as his paced quickened.

"Yes," Dean said weakly, he knew it was wrong, yet he just couldn't deny how fantastic it felt.

"Will you let mama fuck this cock any time she wants?" Anna asked feeling her cream coating his rod. Euphoria flooding her body as she felt his cock deeper than she ever thought possible. "God, I hate to admit it but she was right you're so deep. I can feel it wanting to push through my cervix," her hips moving on their own only wishing to feel his seed shooting passed that hurtle his cock sought to do. "So will you?" Anna huffed trying to draw breath as she pressed her forehead against his.

"This is wrong, we shouldn't be doing this," Dean said through waves of pleasure.

"It's fine baby didn't you enjoy it when Camilla got you off?" Anna said feeling his cock swell as he remembered how good his sister's hand felt. "See baby? There's no need to worry about it, seeing how your cock craves for us now. Now fucking cum in me so my dirty cunt can have its meal of that hot goo!"

To Be Continued.