Reunion Pt. 03

Story Info
Dean takes his sister's virginity.
6.7k words
4.59
43.9k
118

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,750 Followers

All characters are over 18+

*******

Golden heavenly rays filtered through the swaying tree branches, as Dean floated aimlessly on top of the water. Drifting between the realm of sleep and the waking world. Dean's mind thought back to the night before, when he had a taste of his sister's virgin cunt. Her neat, puffy lips parting as his tongue ran through them. Tasting how sweet her juices were. Dean just couldn't grasp why they all needed to have him, yet he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth either. While their pairing might be strange to some, he wasn't about to pass up on what they were willing to give. However, what set his nerves on edge was the date his half-sister wanted. It was her reward for saving the photos of his dead mother. Dean never actually been on a date before. He was always either too busy with his studies, or protecting his mother's memory from disappearing when his own father didn't care.

Yet now that he had his own place, his own career, and four women catching after him for his cock. Dean enjoyed these small moments of silence as the breeze pushed him across his pool, that was before the commotion brought him out of his semi nap like trance.

"Come on Mark, the pool is nice and cool," Anna said, dragging her son behind her with Julie pushing the reluctant teenager out the patio door. None bothered to wear a bathing suit, given the twelve foot high privacy fence Dean had installed when he bought the property. "Sorry Dean, we didn't mean to wake you," Anna said blowing him a kiss from the edge of the pool. Peering at his stepmother through his half open eyelids. Dean felt his cock stirring as his eyes ran up her naked form. "I can't promise we'll be any quieter then we are now, so if you need your rest it be wise to seek your bed. If not well then enjoy the show, oh and, you are more than welcome to join us," Anna said over her shoulder shaking her ass for her new lover.

"You just sit right down here," Julie said, pushing Mark down onto the redwood lounger. The gray waterproof material decompressed as the memory form contoured to Mark's naked ass. The burgundy umbrella casting long shadows along to two chairs. Mark yelped in surprise as his mother lowered the back rest down to it's lowest setting.

"Now baby, you know how mama likes it when you eat her the first thing in the morning," Anna said, swing her leg over the chair as she lowered herself onto her son's face. Julie looked back at Dean spreading her moist nether lips as her hand grasped Mark's cock. Trying to entice Dean to join them on the patio as he watched from afar. "Yes, Mark eat your mother's pussy," Anna said lustfully, as her son's tongue parted her lips. Blowing Dean a kiss wishing she could ride that cock of his at that moment.

"Dean?!" Camilla called out as she stuck her head out the patio door.

"He's in the pool sweetheart," Anna said, quivering as she was on the verge of her orgasm. "Oh yes! Mark, suck on mama's clit," she cooed as she watched as Julie bobbed on her son's cock.

Instantly, Dean's cock became rock hard as his half sister stepped out onto the patio in her birthday suit. Her auburn hair swayed in the breeze as her bare feet graced the brick pavers as she approached the side of the pool. He could see his phone in her hand. Spreading her legs enough so that Dean could see how her mound opened just for him.

"Dean?" Camilla said, as she watched the sun bathing her brother's body. "Your office has been calling. I didn't answer, but I think you better call them," she said, watching him sliding off the float he was using into the water. Biting her lip as he glided underneath the water. Moaning inwardly, as Dean breached the surface. Camilla's body trembled as Dean squeezed her right breast then traveled southward to her honey pot.

"Thanks," Dean said, taking his phone from her as two of his fingers penetrated her mound.

"Fuck!" Camilla groaned as Dean listened to his voice mail. Her hips rocked on his figures as he deleted one message after another.

"Shh," Dean said softly scrolling through his contact list.

"Dean?!" Suzie said as her office line rang.

"Yeah, what's wrong with the server Suzie?" Dean asked feeling his sister's folds squeezing his fingers as he explored her teenage cunt.

"I don't know, one minute the senor partners were doing their presentation for our client then next nothing. Nothing we could do would or could recover the files we needed," Suzie said, pacing behind her desk knowing how this looked bad for her firm. "I know this is your day off Dean, but I need you to come in. We're doing our best with what hard copies we have, yet most of the case files are stored on the server."

"Sure, I understand. I'll be there in forty-five minutes," Dean said, offering his cream coated fingers to his sister.

"Thank you so much, Dean! You don't know how much we need this," Suzie said, feeling the pressure falling off her shoulders.

"These things happen Suzie don't worry about it," Dean said. Watching how his sister's hazel eyes stared at him hungrily as his fingers left her lips.

"Will you be back in time for our date?" Camilla asked as she watch as Dean dressed in a pair of light blue denim pants and a loose t-shirt.

"I should be back by lunch sis," Dean said, as his shirt slid down his chest. Slipping into his tennis shoes grabbing his car keys and wallet off of his night stand.

"Then," Camilla said walking towards him. Her hands running up his chest as she pressed her naked body against him. Standing on the tips of her toes as her lips edged closer to his. "I hope this will tide you over until you get back," she said, her lips brushed against his before sinking into the kiss that foretold of what was to come. Camilla loved being in his arms for it was he she had chosen to give her virginity to. Her Hazel eyes smirked seeing her brother's mind muddled from her kiss.

"Dean, be safe," Anna said, rushing into him as he neared the door giving her stepson her own goodbye kiss before returning to her son.

The elevator door rolled open as he stepped out onto the floor that housed the firm's IT department (Which consisted of only one person - Dean.) He had seen how frantic people were once he had entered from the front entrance when he normally entered from the parking garage entrance. "Maybe this will teach them about backing up what documents they need on the portables instead of on the server," Dean thought to himself as he neared his office. Only to find Suzie waiting outside his door.

"Dean! Thank goodness you're here!" Suzie said, her brown eyes lit up at the sight of him. She fought herself from throwing her arms around him. She couldn't allow anyone to find out she was sleeping with him, that wouldn't play well with the other partners. "I hope you can fix this quickly the partners are furious about this, and how it made them look foolish in front of the client."

"I won't know until I learn why the server shutdown," Dean said unlocking his office.

Suzie bit her lip as she leaned against the door enjoying how she got the chance to see him outside of his work attire. She could feel her body heating remembering how he had fucked her against the glass window of her office. Silently, locking the door she hoped once he was done he be open to a little coupling on his desk again.

"Dean?" Suzie said in a wanton purr, pushing herself off the door her hips swaying seductively as he turned to look at her. "Before you start, may I have a kiss?" Her body quivered as she was pulled into his arms. She couldn't remember the last time a man made her feel like this as she sank into their kiss. Her eyes flew wide then closed slightly as Dean squeezed her left ass cheek.

"Huh? Well, that would make sense," Dean said. More to himself then to Suzie as she sat in his chair watching him as he typed on the mainframe's keyboard.

"What do you mean Dean?" Suzie asked. Yet she couldn't take her eyes off of his ass.

"Well, I created a program that would shut the server down in the event someone tried to hack into it," Dean said, typing rapidly over the keys making sure whomever it was didn't breach the firewall. "Thankfully, they couldn't get passed the rabbit program, yet it was enough of a threat that the mainframe shut down as a precaution."

"The what now?" Suzie asked perplexed.

"It's a defensive program I built for the server that should a hacker attack the server. It would send thousands of pop ups to whomever as a worm is embedded within the code while they follow my little rabbit down my little rabbit hole. While all that is taking place, the server is locking down the more sensitive files and powering off the key sections of the mainframe; and whomever attacked the server he or she would soon find out that they had been detected, however, by then the worm would have eaten most of their key files and should they turn their computer off. The worm will go into over drive and when they power back up all they would see is a red screen of death. Turing their computer into a very expensive paper weight," Dean said amused with himself.

"Oh my! Dean, that's impressive! I didn't know you took the security of our data so seriously," Suzie said in awe. While she understood none of what he said, yet she knew that the end result was devastating to whomever had attacked them.

"Of course, Suzie, I am alone down here. I have to make sure the server is robust enough to fend off any threat until I can see to it," Dean said over his shoulder. "There they should have access to the server now," he said, sliding the keyboard back into the mainframe.

"Hey Joe," Suzie said, into the speaker phone as she called the conference room. "Yeah, the server is back up. Dean, here said the only reason it shut down was because someone tried to hack into it."

"Shit! Did they take anything?!" Joe asked keeping his voice low so their client wouldn't over hear.

"No they didn't! It's all thanks to Dean and his genius. How long did it take you to make that rabbit program of yours?" Suzie asked looking over at Dean as he booted up his computer as she sat across him.

"About a mouth or so," Dean said, logging into the mainframe so he could ensure that the hacker didn't leave a parting gift.

"And when did you do this?" Joe asked. He was never overly impressed with people he would define as nerds. Yet he couldn't say that now when a said nerd just saved their asses.

"On my free time," Dean said offhandedly. He didn't really like the way the partners looked down on him, because he didn't spend years getting a law degree.

"I think our Dean here deserves a raise don't you Joe? If it wasn't for his ingenious program who knows what that hacker could have gotten, and don't we reward our employees for their incentive?" Suzie asked waiting for Joe to reply.

"Dean, your on hourly pay correct?"

"Yes, I have been since I started here five years ago," Dean said. His pay was good and he wasn't about to bring notice of himself to the higher ups.

"Not any more your not. How does twenty dollars on hour on salary sound?" Dean was flabbergasted to say the least. That was a six dollars pay bump for him and on salary too, which meant he didn't have to pull close to sixty hour weeks anymore.

"I think that's a deal," Suzie said smiling warmly at Dean.

"Well, we here at Roberts and Sterling take care of those that goes above the call, and you, Dean, have just shown all of us what we have taken for granted. Suzie, when you come back up stop by HR and inform them of Dean's new status."

"Sure thing Joe," Suzie said squeezing Dean's hand.

"Alright, I'm going to see if we can salvage this meeting," Joe said before hanging up the phone.

"See, I'll always take care of you Dean," Suzie said. Rising from the chair, cleaning off the desk, turning his chin towards her placing a loving kiss on his lips. She didn't want him to think she did this so he'll continue to fuck her. She just wanted to make sure he was taken care of. "Dean, I can't get you out of my head; and my cunt needs to feel you again. Will you fuck me?"

"I'd thought you never asked," Dean said smirking.

"Oh my! Do you really mean it?!" Suzie said nearly crawling over his desk.

"Of course, I do Suzie. I told you yesterday, how beautiful you are. If I ever pass up on the chance to see you naked or..." Dean said, seeing the hungry sensuous look in Suzie's eyes, "Turn down the chance to be with you wherever it is. Then you have my permission to take me out back a well... you know," he said with a coy smile.

"Fuck! Dean, no one has ever said that to me," Suzie said, her fingers making quick work of the zipper of her skirt. Last night she stopped at the lingerie store on her way home. Hoping that she could entice Dean into fucking her again when he showed up to work next week. When she had called him frantic about the server. Suzie dug into her drawer where she had place one of the items she had purchased. It was only a matter of moments before her red thong sat in her drawer, and her new crotchless panties graced her hips. She hoped Dean liked the black lace material. "Dean, before you go home," Suzie said, walking around his desk noticing how his eyes lingered on her naked snatch. A chill crept up her spine as her naked ass cheeks graced the polished surface of his desk. "Will you taste my nectar?" Suzie asked spreading her legs, her fingers opening her lips to show him how eager her mound was to have him again. Her heart raced as she listened to the wheels of his chair rolling along the hard plastic. Gooseflesh ran along her skin as his hands softly skimmed along her thighs. Her clit throbbed in impatience as it felt the heat of his breathe. "Mmm," Suzie moaned as Dean's mouth captured her mound.

"O-o-oh yes!" Suzie said, biting down her squeal as Dean held her against his face. Bracing her arm behind her as Dean teased, licked, sucked, and tasted her sweet juices. "Dean... do you like the taste of my pussy?" she asked breathlessly. "Oh god!" Suzie's hand shot to her mouth as Dean sucked hard on her clit to answer her question. "Yes baby, keep sucking that clit I'm almost there!" Suzie growled wishing she could be naked for him, yet she couldn't be seen in an undressed state. As much as she loved being fucked by Dean. She knew the partners could and would black ball her if they found out about them. "Take that cock out and get up here and fuck me!" Suzie ordered hungrily.

"Is this what you want Suzie?" Dean asked mischievously, as he ran the head through Suzie's saturated lips. "Is this the cock you're going to cum on?"

"Fuck yes!" Suzie moaned tilting her head back as her body gave into the sheer pleasure, "Give me that dick, Dean! I need that cock!" she begged as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "F-f-fuck me," Suzie stuttered as Dean thrust his rod into her wet honey pot.

"That is the plan Suzie," Dean said, loving the feel of her folds as his member sought out the core of her heat.

"Yes... right there!" Suzie growled like a demon possessed as her hands gripped his shoulders, "God, I love this cock," she said on the verge of another orgasm.

"Fuck... so tight," Dean grunted wondering if his half sister would be as tight or tighter than Suzie. His hands held onto her hips as his cock stirred her womb.

"My pussy will always be as this way for that hard tool of yours," Suzie said grabbing his ass. She wondered if he had a girlfriend as her juices coated the surface of his desk. She knew even if she asked Dean out they couldn't openly be together at work, however, they were only at the office for eight hours a day. It was those sixteen hours between then that held her mind enthralled. She also knew how hard it was finding men at her age (35) that weren't either divorced, serial cheaters, or just plan weird; that wanted a steady relationship that could hopefully lead to something permanent. She had foregone starting a family to focus on her career, yet now all that greeted her when she went home after a long hard day standing before judges and juries was an empty house. "Dean? What are you doing Sunday night?" Suzie asked in-between her ragged breathes.

"Nothing, why?" Dean asked perplexed by her odd question in the middle of sex.

"I was..." Suzie began to say until her womb detonated, "Fuck Dean! Yes, pound that cunt!" she cried out as her cream surged down her canal. Her eyes lit up as she felt the swelling of his tool, the twitching of his cock knowing he was about to release his gift into her womanhood. Her arms and legs squeezed Dean tightly as she felt his cum oozing into her womb.

"Now as I was saying," Suzie said sucking on her cum coated fingers, "I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me?" she asked as she watched as Dean caught his breathe while he rested in his chair.

"You want to have dinner with me?!" Dean asked in surprise.

"Mmmhmm," Suzie said slipping into his lap, "I'm hoping that you and I have some interest in common other than having sex that is; and maybe, just maybe you would like to be my boyfriend that is if you'd like to have an older woman as a girlfriend?" she asked feeling her self-conscious roaring it's ugly head. She had constantly fought against it since she was a child.

"Let's see how dinner goes first okay, who knows maybe you'd find me rather boring to be with someone so..." Dean said, his eyes running down her semi nude body.

"What?!"

"Hot," Dean said coyly, seeing her cheeks quickly heating to a bright red hue. Although Dean wondered how he was going to deal with the other women in his life. He knew if he started dating Suzie he couldn't rightly continue to fuck them, at least to him it felt wrong. Then again he was about to commit incest. How wrong was that? That he wanted to be deep inside his half sister. Maybe, just maybe he could have both. Dean just hoped he could pull it off.

"Here," Suzie said handing him her private cell phone number and her address, "I hope you'll call me. I'd really like to talk with you outside of work," she said, kissing Dean before rising off of his lap. Quickly, dressing she couldn't stay any longer then she already had that would draw unwanted attention.

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away," Dean said with a smirk. Suzie quickly hide her blushing cheeks as she hurried out of his office.

Dean was pulling into the parking lot of the local Arbys closest to his home when his phone rang. Placing the the car in park. Dean allowed his car to idle as he opened his text message.

"Dean? When are you coming home?!" His sister texted.

"I'll be home soon, just stopping to get something to eat," Dean texted back.

"I have something you can eat right here!" Camilla sent along with a picture of her naked snatch. "It's awful lonely Dean, won't you come home and keep it company?"

"I will, but I need real food. Though that pussy is heavenly," Dean said, feeling himself hardening as he starred at his sister's cunt.

"Okay," Camilla sent along with a pouting emoji, "Well, you go eat, I'll just sit here playing with this pussy of mine," she texted sending three photos of varying stages of her fingers in her twat. Dean groaned as his eyes scanned the new pictures of his sister's twat. Looking down at his full blown hard-on, Dean knew he couldn't walk into the restaurant as he was. Backing out of his parking space, going through the drive-tru, he hoped this way none would be able to notice his throbbing cock.

Dean sucked on his straw as he entered his home. The paper bag crinkled as it swung in his hand. The smell of hot fries and the roast beef pulled at his empty stomach. Using the bag as a plate as he dumped the curly fries onto it. The wrappers rustled as Dean licked his lips at the two large sandwiches.

soul71
soul71
6,750 Followers
12