Reunion Secrets Ch. 03

Story Info
Dad gets in on the action.
1.9k words
4.5
107.3k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,134 Followers

By the time I made my way back to the family reunion, after fucking grandma in the dunes, almost everybody had returned to the hotel, ready to take an afternoon siesta. I walked up the almost empty beach, into the resort, and up to my room to take a shower. Then, I laid down on my bed and fell asleep.

I woke to the phone ringing. It was my dad - - telling me that the reunion dinner was about to begin and where the hell was I. I pulled on some clothes and hit the elevators. Downstairs, the dining room was full of laughing, shouting Culpeppers. I looked around and saw my dad waving toward me. My family had left a seat open at our table right between himself and grandma and. I sat down to greetings from everybody.

Gran looked stunning in a short black dress with a deep neckline, her massive tits on display as well as her soft, rounded shoulders. She gave me a peck on the cheek.

"There's my chaperone," she said with a giggle.

"At last," my dad said gruffly.

I dug into the meal.

As I finished up my roast beef and potatoes, I glanced up to find my mother staring at me.

"Jim," she said with a bright smile. "You and gran seem to be getting along so well this weekend. It makes me happy."

I smiled and looked to gran. She was smiling as well. Under the tablecloth she squeezed my thigh.

"Yes, Marie," gran answered. "What old lady wouldn't enjoy the company of a handsome young guy like Jim?"

My dad chortled. "Enjoy," he said half-mockingly. "Have you been enjoying grandma's company?" he asked me with a smile.

"You bet," I said, starting to feel a flush run up my neck. "Hey, Dad, pass those rolls will you."

The waiters cleared the table and started passing out dessert.

"Oh my," gran said. "Too many calories for me. I need to take a little break."

"Jeff," she said, turning to my dad. "Can you take me upstairs. I want to freshen up after this big meal."

Dad turned to me. "What about junior here. I thought he was your designated escort for the weekend."

Gran laughed. "I'm going to give junior a little break . . but if you're more attached to your carrot cake . . ."

Dad smiled. "The cake can wait."

He stood up from the table.

Gran leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Come up stairs in about fifteen minutes. I have a special dessert for you."

She squeezed my shoulder as she stood up. Then, she and dad left the dining room together.

I gobbled up some cake and slurped down a quick cup of coffee.

"Pardon me," I said as I stood up. "I'll be right back."

Everyone was chattering away and barely had time to notice me. My mom smiled sweetly at me and waved her hand.

I left the hub-bub of the dining room and made for the elevator. My palms were sweaty and I was feeling flushed - - thinking about gran waiting for me upstairs. Exiting the elevator, I made my way down the corridor to gran's room. I leaned an ear against the door and heard my father muttering something. Should I wait? Or, should I go?

I knocked softly on the door.

"Come on in, Jim," I heard my grandmother shout.

I turned the handle of the knob and opened the door. Then, my jaw dropped to the floor. There on the bed sat grandma, her dress pulled down to bare her big creamy tits, one hand on my dad's cock, her face lit up with a big, bright smile. My dad turned to me with an equally big smile.

"Come on in, son," he said, as granny began pulling on his cock. "The fun's just about to start!"

I felt dizzy and I walked toward them as if in a dream. Gran meanwhile was starting to pull on Dad's cock with two hands.

"Come on, baby," she said to me. "Take your clothes off."

I stopped, unsure what to do.

"Son," my dad said, his head thrown slightly backward. "Come on. Your grandma's been telling me all about you."

I stared at him and then at gran. Then, I pulled my shirt over my head and unbuckled my belt. I pulled off my pants and stood there nude. Involuntarily, I felt my cock start to quiver and harden. I looked at gran and then back at dad. He was grinning and gran's eyes were glued on my cock.

"Jesus, Jim," gran whispered. "Get over here baby."

I walked over next to dad who gave me another wild grin and draped a meaty arm across my shoulders. Gran grabbed my cock in one hand even as she continued stroking dad with her other hand. I moaned.

"Hmmmmm," gran murmured appreciately. "My two boys. What big boys you are."

Dad laughed. I noticed that our cocks were different - - mine was long and thick, his was shorter but really fat. We were both circumcised and the big purple heads of our dicks were appearing and disappearing inside gran's energetic hands. She was panting softly - - her eyes fastened to the two dicks she held. Dad's eyes were glazed with pleasure.

Gran took a deep breath and slid her lips over the tip of dad's cock. He grunted and closed his eyes. As grandma began sucking his cock deep into her mouth, she started playing with my balls and then twisting her hand around my shaft. I groaned and reached down to play with one of grandma's big tits. I heard her mumble with pleasure. I don't think I'd ever seen my cock so huge. It pulsed and vibrated with pleasure.

Grandma pulled her mouth off dad's cock. "Let's get more comfortable," she said with a wicked grin.

Gran lay back on the bed, her hand grasping dad's stiff cock. Her big tits lay splayed across her chest. She began to pull her dress down over her hips, but I leaned in and yanked it off with both hands. Surprise! She hadn't been wearing any panties, and her bald pussy glistened. She dropped her free hand down between her legs and began playing with her pussy. Dad reached down to push gran's head back onto his cock. Soon, she was gorging herself on his stiff meat.

"That's it, mom," he muttered, hand still pressing against her head. "Just like old times. Suck me so gooooooood."

Panting, he turned to me. "What are you waiting for Jim? She's ready for that big cock of yours."

I grinned and slid between her legs. But gran pulled her mouth off dad's cock.

"Wait," she grunted.

She turned onto her right hip and pushed her big wide ass outward. Still grinning, I scooted around behind her, my cock pressed against her fleshy ass. Grandma reattached her hungry mouth to dad's cock while I began running my dick up and down the massive canyon made by her ass cheeks. Her soft velvety skin against my cock felt indescribable.

Still sucking dad's cock, gran reached around behind her and grabbed my cock, squeezing it hard. She pushed it down to her pussy. Eagerly taking my cue, I began to gently spread her pussy lips with the head of my cock. I looked up to see dad watching me enter his mother with my big dick. He groaned as I slowly slid my cock deep into granny's warm, slick pussy. She was so warm and wet and tight around my cock that I could have died right there and gone to heaven.

Instead, I began slowly pumping my massive rod in and out of her seasoned pussy. With each deep stroke, she grunted and pushed her ass hard against my crotch. Dad had now taken her head in his hands and was ecstatically pulling her on and off his cock. I reached around and squeezed one of grandma's massive tits, pinching her nipple as I plunged deeper into her drenched pussy.

With a gurgling moan, grandma pulled her head off of dad's slick, hard cock.

"Oh yes, baby," she groaned. "That's it . .oh baby . . all the way inside me . . ."

I began pumping her pussy furiously, her ass cheeks quivering and shaking with each stroke. Grandma grabbed dad's cock in one hand and began humping my cock with abandon. Her tits rolled and trembled as our bodies collided. Dad groaned and leaned back, offering his cock to grandma.

She stroked dad frenetically and opened her mouth wide, grunting and whimpering as I plowed her sweet pussy. Soon, I could feel my cock hardening like a rock. With a deep groan, I picked up my pace, feeling my climax starting to roll upward along my dick.

Dad gasped and his cock began shooting in spasming bursts - - plastering long ropy strands of cum over grandma's face and hair. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, enjoying dad's climax.

"Oh sit .. . oh my god . . oh shit," dad practically shouted. "Oh yes, mom .. .oh shit."

The sight of dad's cock bursting and of grandma's eyes squeezed shut with pleasure sent me over the edge and, in one gigantic explosion of pleasure, I came inside her, jamming my cock hard against her ass. I felt granny's whole body tremble. She dropped her head to the bed and began moaning, in pain or pleasure I couldn't tell. My climax seemed to go on forever and I felt my whole body flushed and hot. I looked down to see cum dribbling around the edges of my cock, still buried deep inside her.

Dad staggered backward, his cock starting to quickly deflate. He ended up flopping into a chair and watching the two of us - - his mother and his son - - clenched together in climax. I leaned down with my face and planted a kiss on gran's cheek. She smiled and turned her head to offer me her mouth. I buried my tongue deep inside as my body relaxed. I wrapped an arm around her waist and concentrated on enjoying both her warm, wet mouth and the feeling of my dick - - now exhausted - - as it begin to slowly slide out of her pussy.

"Don't leave, baby," grandma murmured against my lips.

I smiled and tried to jam my shriveling dick further into her. I could feel her smiling as well. Fruitless. My dick slid out of gran's pussy and she pressed her lips harder against mine. Dad was panting hard in the chair, taking it all in with hungry eyes.

Once I had exited grandma, I pulled my tongue from her mouth and rolled onto my side. My whole body felt electric - - my muscles rippling with pleasure, my heart slowing down. I stretched and groaned. Gran curled up next to me, smiling.

After several minutes, Dad came over to the side of the bed.

"Scoot over, Junior," he said in a low voice.

I moved to the side of the bed. Granny slid next to me and dad dropped onto the bed next to his mom. They kissed each other and he hugged her. While he kissed her, he looked over to me and smiled. I grinned back. I pulled a sheet up over all three of us and spooned up against grandma's back. Dad patted me on the shoulder. Soon, warm and close in the bed, the three of us fell asleep, cuddling together.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,134 Followers