Reunion with Master

Story Info
A collared submissive is reunited with her beloved Master.
1.3k words
4.03
15.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsslut
drsslut
1 Followers

The room in the San Francisco hotel is elegant...the linens are scrumptious, the view spectacular. A fitting setting for my reunion with my beloved Master A. After several long months apart, we are at last able to meet, if just for a long weekend. Master said only to be there at 6 (thank heavens he told me to eat first!) and to be naked, in punishment mode, when he arrived. I have been waiting for hours. At first I was warmed by pure excitement and the thrill of knowing that at last I will feel his touch again. I am not patient by nature, so these hours have passed slowly, and I'm becoming cold and, frankly, pretty pissed. I knew his flight was due at 5:30, so short wait, right? Oh no... it is now nearly 11 and my anger has hardened nearly as much as my frigid nipples.

Just as I am deciding to take a hot bath & damn the consequences, I hear footsteps outside the door & a key card slides home. Now my nipples are really paying attention, already imagining his touch. As always, this is the hardest part. Waiting is agony, but having to remain in meek repose when he finally arrives nearly kills me... I want desperately to run to him, be engulfed in his arms, kiss deeply. Instead, I clench my thighs, stand naked by the bed & cast my gaze at the pattern on the floor by the door. I am keenly aware of the tightness of my collar with each burst of my racing pulse in my throat. He approaches, then swiftly passes me. Not the first time he has chosen to repossess me from behind, so I wait to see if I will feel his breath on my neck, his cock against the small of my back or his hand or crop against my ass. I have underestimated him as always...

At first sight of the sexy black shoe coming through the door, I almost moved to cover myself, embarrassed that a hotel employee had seen me like this. Then the shoes moved past me as well, and I heard a sound that could only be a passionate kiss behind me. Oh God... he's brought another woman with him. It takes all my self control not to look behind me ... to see who is lucky enough to feel his embrace.

After what seems like forever, I hear the voice that always makes me quiver : "Would you like to meet my little cumslut?" He finally speaks, and it is to her, not me. After all I've done ... all I've given to prove my devotion ... who the hell does she think she is?! She walks around to the front of me and he commands me to kneel at her feet, using a gesture, as if I were a dog. I comply, automatically, my mind racing. Does he want to see us play together? She leans down & says simply "Watch & learn, Sweetie... you've been replaced." WHAT!?

Master is over by the bed now, stripping. He snaps for my attention, and places me at his feet. I am in tears, wishing to ask for an explanation, but I am in punishment mode, so I wait in miserable silence. He leaves me kneeling by the foot of the high-rise bed, cuffs my hands behind my back and leaves me there, cold & crying. I see everything as she reveals her incredible body, as he takes her in his arms, as he feeds his cock down her throat. Oh God, when will it end!?

Then he lays her on the bed and they pass from view. I can see a glimpse of skin each time they change positions, but most of what I know comes from her voice. I shiver as I hear her beg for his cock ... she is nasty & slutty & absolutely ravenous for him. I know how that feels! I am stunned to find myself getting wet, despite my emotional devastation. I can imagine every sensation that he is giving her ... the way his fingers squeeze & probe, the way his tongue flicks and his voice growls in her ear, the sweet sharp pain of his thick cockhead plunging into her pussy to the hilt, without pause or preamble. "Mine, mine, mine!!!" scream my body ... my mind ... my heart.

I hear his voice clearly again ... "God, you are so much tighter & sweeter than that old slut!" I am not going to take this! But I am... no torment could be worse than leaving. Even as I hear him ... my mind is made up. I love him and I will not go so quietly into the night. He may be done with me anyway, but I am not done with that bitch...not by a long shot! He is Master so he can have whatever he wants. She, on the other hand, is a stupid little cunt & I'll be damned if she can just waltz in here & steal Master's heart. Or his precious cum.

As if he's heard my thoughts, of which I've no doubt, I hear him exclaim that he's going to fill her perfect pussy with his load. I want to scream out, but my training is too strong. I may be dismissed, but I am not adding to the pain by disgracing my collar. Let her try to take that! By her 3rd orgasm, I know that my own is fast approaching. I have no good explanation for why I am able to feel such pleasure in the midst of such pain, but I do. His presence has always affected me so ... and probably always will.

In the silence that follows, I quiver, tightly strung on many emotions. I hear him approach ... and hold my breath, awaiting his hand removing my collar. Instead they remove my cuffs. "Go see who holds my cum now, slut!" Finally he has spoken to me! And called me by name! She lied! I am still his!! I think... I hope...

So I am bolstered in my plan. I climb onto the bed, where he laid waste to her exquisite form. She is so truly well fucked, I'm not sure she is aware of who is sliding between her thighs. She is leaking cum... from her mouth, her pussy, her gaping ass. She has been reamed quite indelicately and seems much the happier for it. With fury, I realize that she truly is more of a slut than I am! But she doesn't love him like I love him, so she must go. I will learn to serve him better, but she cannot possibly learn to adore him as absolutely as I do.

Yes, she has to go. But first, I will reclaim what is mine. When she leaves, not a drop of him goes with her. So I begin, kissing, licking, sucking! With total concentration and single purpose, I clean her from head to toe. She will leave untouched by his sweat, saliva or semen. Those are mine... not because I deserve them, but because I treasure them. She is a writhing whore under my tongue, orgasming repeatedly, which only helps to flush his precious fluids back to me. When she can take no more & begs me to stop, I know she is gone. What a pathetic bitch to beg a simple slut like me for mercy!

With utter contempt, I hiss "Go while you can still walk, Sweetie, I won't give you another chance." She looks uncertainly from me to Master, who turns toward the window, slowly & silently. I will pay for breaking punishment mode to speak, my overstressed mind frets. Yes, hallelujah, I will pay!

Slamming the door behind her half-dressed stupid ass, I return to the feet of my Master. He turns, lifts my chin, guiding my mouth to his throbbing cock, and says the sweetest words I've heard all night "Hello, darling slut ...you HAVE missed me!"

drsslut
drsslut
1 Followers