Reunion With Mother

Story Info
My submissive exhibitionist.
3.5k words
4.37
284.9k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showher
showher
231 Followers

The beginning of this story took place over two years ago. If the reader would like to become familiar with the background; the sequence is: At My Mother's Breast, Mother's Breast (the reunion) and Mother's Breast (the morning after).

Thanks toPinkDelphi for editing assistance.

***

I don't think the forty-something woman, wrapped in the terrycloth robe, ever tried to be sexy or spent much time thinking about it. She is a modest, unassuming lady raised as a farmer's daughter.

Her wardrobe has always been proper; consistent with current styles but never extreme. Her lingerie is mostly full-cut, white cotton panties and under-wire brassieres of the same sterile white cotton. Her only concession to pride would be a pair or two of full-cut nylon panties in pale yellow or pale blue with a little lace trim and matching bras, full cupped and under-wired, of course.

Contrary to her wardrobe choices, she is passionate about lipstick and nail polish. Possibly because of her pale, freckle dusted skin she always chooses vivid colors of scarlet and pink. The colors usually clash with her long, flaming, copper colored tresses but she manages to pull it off.

She needn't try to be sexy; she is a lovely woman, with large breasts, a great bottom that swells out from a relatively trim waist, and good legs with firm thighs. The little protruding belly, tiny crows-feet around the mouth and eyes and the inevitable age lines on her neck are all upstaged by her cameo-like countenance.

Though unaware, she has a naturally sensuous manner that hints of waiting pleasures. In the vernacular of the uncouth she has thatcatch me, fuck me look.

Last night was the very first time I made love to the woman now preparing to join me for breakfast. In the short time we've been together here at Caesar's Palace we've made love twice, orally stimulated each other and given each other a bath.

She is my mother and I am in love with her. Last night she reluctantly submitted to me and now we are not only mother and son we are lovers.

I had always been sexually attracted to my mother, taking every opportunity to observe her nudity in the bath or various states of undress. Shortly before leaving for the Navy, I observed my puritan mother with someone other than my father. While she was aware of my discovery, neither of us ever mentioned the incident. After that she became my obsession and the woman of my fantasies. I eventually realized I was in love with her. The incident is now two years past.

Returning from a recent Pacific cruise with the Navy, I invited my family to meet me in Las Vegas for a small vacation. Karma prevailed. Because of schedules, my mother was the only one that could make the trip. We shared the same hotel room and last night I successfully seduced her and in doing so I believe she became my submissive; a state of mind she has yet to fully grasp.

Fresh from our shared bath she looks radiant as she moves from closet to drawer selecting her clothes for the afternoon. I watched her choose a pair of white cotton panties.

"No panties, mom."

"But Max?"

"Mother, no underwear!"

"Yes, Max."

She returned the panties and stood looking into the drawer. After a few seconds of indecision she lifted up a white brassiere and looked at me questioningly.

"Max, may I wear this?"

"Come here and let me see if you need a bra," I returned.

She walked across the room, opened her robe and stood for my inspection. Her fleshy breasts hung down and a little to the side from their own weight, the proud, tan colored nipples and the puckered areolas gave testament to her awakening excitement. I lifted both heavy tits off her chest by the nipples and let them fall back. I knew she would be self-conscious without the support of her brassiere.

"Sure, mom," I said. "You can wear it. At least for now."

She finished dressing in the clothes she had picked out for the day, a white knee- length skirt, white tank top just reaching the swell of her hips, and white sandals. The only color other than pink lipstick and nail polish was a jade green necklace and bracelet.

The skirt was snug across her hips and the mid-afternoon light from the window silhouetted the naked legs beneath. The now-confined tits strained the front of the tank top. Even in a town full of young, beautiful and sexy women, I knew she would be attracting attention and I enjoyed the thought.

"Mom, you look very beautiful, men will be following you around."

"If they do, they'll follow me into a restaurant. Let's go," she returned.

Alone in the elevator, I pulled my mother to me and kissed her tenderly while my hands caressed her full hips. She willingly responded, pressing herself against me and opening her mouth to receive my tongue. Her perfume filled the elevator making me light-headed.

We entered a restaurant serving breakfast all day and found a small table by a window. As we crossed the room my earlier thoughts were confirmed. My mother was attracting some male attention.

"Hey, mom, you're getting the eye," I said in a low tone.

"Max, honey, don't you think a woman knows when she's being looked at? Right now I'm more interested in food then anything else."

We sat down at converging sides of the table. I leaned over and gave her a brief kiss on the mouth, our first real kiss in public.

I don't think I've ever seen my mother wolf down so much food; eggs, sausage, bacon and potatoes, washed down with orange juice and coffee. I was also starving and matched her bite for bite. When we finished we looked at each other and started to laugh. We had not spoken three words during the feeding frenzy!

While we sat drinking coffee I gave her another kiss. It was brief but it conveyed enough passion so that onlookers knew we were lovers. Mother had hiked up her skirt a little when she sat down, and now the hem rested about mid-way between her knee and naked labia.

I placed my hand on her bare thigh and gently squeezed.

"Max, I think that man two tables over in the blue shirt can see you. He keeps looking this way."

"I don't care mom; in fact it sort of excites me. Spread your legs a little so he can get a real good look," I encouraged, removing my hand.

"Max!"

"Do it, mother! Show him what a hot woman you are," I said, a flinty edge in my voice.

We looked at each other and I could see her eyes filling with tears.

"Alright, Max." She surrendered. "Whatever you want."

Reaching for her purse and attending to her make up, she allowed her legs to fall open and even slid down slightly in her chair. My mother's admirer, two tables down, ordered another cup of coffee.

For five or ten minutes we chatted and sipped coffee while mother crossed, uncrossed, opened and closed her lovely legs affording the voyeur the highlight of his day. Then, as we were leaving, mom smiled sweetly as we passed his table.

I pulled mother into the dimly lit bar adjacent to the restaurant and sat her on a bar stool. I ordered a Bloody Mary for each of us, and when the bartender left to mix the drinks, I slid my hand up her smooth, bare leg until I felt the puffy wet lips of her pussy.

"You liked that, didn't you," I ask?

"You know I did!" she said as her tears returned.

I removed my hand as the barkeep returned with our drinks.

"Mom, let's go back to the room for a little while. I have something I want to talk about and I think we should be alone. In the meantime, I toast your beauty," I said, raising my drink.

"Thank you, honey," she replied, raising her glass, the other hand idly brushing at the corners of her eyes.

We finished the drinks and I kissed my mom, drawing a slight look of surprise from the bartender. Even with her good looks and great body, my mother can't pass for twenty one, but I do, if not younger. I could feel the man watching as we left the bar and could almost read his thoughts:

"The kid got himself a good-looking hooker old enough to be his mother."

Arriving at our room, we found the maid just finishing her task of putting fresh linen on the sole bed that had been used. She excused herself, appraising eyes shifting between mother and me.

Alone again, I asked mother to sit down on the bed and I took a place beside her. My hand found her knee and started to move up her thigh. She smiled, a sad smile, and spread her legs apart to accommodate my exploration. The lips of her cunt were still wet and swollen. My middle finger probed her valley. My cock, which seemed to be in a permanent state of semi-arousal, lurched in my pants.

"Mom, we both know you got hot thinking that man could see up your skirt. Well, you should know that it excites me to think of other men seeing you naked. When I saw you with that guy at home it was the most sexually exciting day of my life. I've often fantasized about it the past two years. I liked watching you make love."

She looked at me with questioning eyes. Her breathing was becoming a little faster and she spread those thighs wider as I rolled her clit between my thumb and fingers. I pulled the little button back and forth almost like masturbating a tiny penis.

"Max ....," she started.

"No, mother, let me finish. I like it when you show off your body and you enjoy it too, so when we're out and about, why don't we have fun? I want us to do everything we've ever wanted to do, and then some. We are going to make love every way possible.

"I do love you, Mother, very deeply and I always will. I love to hold you, kiss you and make love to you but there are other things that we both desire and I want us to pursue them all," I concluded, pulling her tightly into my arms.

We kissed for a long while, and I continued to probe and manipulate her cunt. She become more puffy and wet as the thoughts of my proposal found a home in her libido. Her small unintelligible sounds of passion escaped between our busy lips.

"You can start now by getting rid of that bra," I whispered in her ear. "Then meet me downstairs by the slot machines."

Abruptly, I withdrew my hand from under her skirt, went into the bathroom to wash up and then walked past a hot woman sitting on the bed with a dazed look on her face. Closing the door behind me I adjusted the semi-erect shaft that appeared to be testing the strength of my zipper and walked toward the elevators.

On entering, the sounds of a gambling casino engulf you, not, unlike the sounds of the jungle with its din of animals and insects. Then the sounds fade into the background as you pursue your fortune.

I was neither aware of the noise nor was I actively seeking to make a killing at the tables. I blankly watched the spinning fruit salad before me, lost in thoughts of the beautiful red haired woman I had left in our hotel room. Continuing to deposit quarters in the electronic slot machine, I reminisced about the loving and lovemaking of the past twenty-four hours.

About twenty minutes later, I had lost ten dollars in a quarter slot machine and had just started on my second, watered-down screwdriver when I spotted my mother entering the casino. She had yet to see me and walked awkwardly with her arms folded across her chest.

She finally located me, and as she closed the remaining distance she allowed her arms to fall to her sides. There was no denying she was braless as her large tits swayed from side to side in rhythm with her walk. As she approached I observed her hardened nipples through the thin material of the tank top. The breasts sagged but were full enough to be sexy, her belly protruding just enough to be noticeable, and the skirt was taut across her pretty bottom. Her body had a mature fullness and beauty that made promises . . . promises she was able to keep.

She stood before me with a crooked smile.

"Are you happy now?" she asked, trying to act perturbed but not quite making it sound sincere.

"Yes, very. You're beautiful and unbelievably sexy. I want you to walk around the casino and give the men a chance to see you. And mother, don't fold your arms over those big boobies," I said with a grin. "I'll be here; you can come back and tell me about your adventures."

Happily, I had invested enough quarters in the one-arm bandit to break even. Sailors don't make much money. Then my mother reappeared. She had been gone about forty-five minutes or an hour. She sported the slightly flushed tone and warm smile of a woman in heat. She came directly to me and embraced me with enough enthusiasm to attract looks from several fellow gamblers. I didn't care. I allowed my hand cup one of those beautiful cheeks and give it a gentle squeeze.

Nuzzling against my ear she whispered, "Max, I felt so sexy walking around without underwear; I don't think I've ever felt sexier. Where did you learn what pleases a woman at such a young age? You know, you make me feel more wanted, beautiful and sexy more than anyone I've ever known, including your father."

"Two men tried to start a conversation and one just seemed to follow along with me as I moved through the casino. I was so bad; I stretched, bent over and jiggled trying to put on a good show without being too obvious."

My arm encircled my mother's waist and my hand hefted one heavy breast.

"You're a fox, mother. Let's go for a walk so I can show you off."

Leaving the hotel we were plunged into the neon kaleidoscope of nighttime Las Vegas. We strolled arm-in-arm down the street, her head on my shoulder, her titties jostling each other for their position in the snug white tank top. We savored each admiring look or lustful stare from passersby. We occasionally stole a quick kiss, a brief hug or copped a feel but said very little, both seemingly lost in our own thoughts.

"Where to?" I ask after about half an hour, "Where do you want to eat?"

Still a little flushed she replied softly, "Why don't we get room service?"

Exhibiting our ignorance of elegant cuisine, we ordered two bottles of wine, two shrimp cocktails, two hamburgers with everything and two orders of fries. The voice said it would be thirty or forty minutes.

Mother excused herself to get freshened up and disappeared into the bathroom only to emerge wrapped in the now familiar terry robe. I assumed we were in for the night. I turned on the television and flipped through the channels until I found some non-descript movie musical. My mother took a seat on the small sofa facing the TV.

Before she knew what was happening, I was on my knees in front of her and opening the robe. Without fanfare I spread her thighs and buried my face in the soft copper fleece nestled between her legs. My tongue found the warm slit and an immediate sigh escaped her lips. She moved her body to the edge of the sofa to give me better access. Abandoning all pretense of being civilized I started to devour her cunt like a wolf would devour raw meat.

Biting, gnawing and sucking, I assaulted rather than made love to her steaming womanhood. She crossed her legs at the ankles behind my head and started bucking against my face.

"Oh, Max!" she cried out, "Oh god, oh god!"

My tongue pushed into her depths and I rubbed my mouth back and forth across her rigid little clitoris. Her thighs closed tightly on my head and I felt the panic of suffocation. My hand on her stomach felt the tightening of muscles as the first spasm of orgasm overtook my mom. I buried my tongue in her steamy sauna and rubbed my face against her mons.

"Max, augh . . . augh . . . augh, Max!"

She bucked against me grabbing my hair and trying, it seemed, to force my whole head into her cunt.

As her climax subsided I lovingly lapped her vulva like a faithful, affectionate dog and let my tongue stray to the area where the cleft of her ass met the bottom of her cheeks. She raised her hips off the sofa in anticipation and I rewarded her by bathing her rosebud and gently probing that orifice. I felt a shudder pass through her body when my tongue found its target.

The knock at the door heralded the delivery of the feast. We quickly composed ourselves and I opened the door. A young man of Indian descent wheeled in a cart laden with food and wine. A fleeting picture of a Hollywood Roman orgy popped into my head and I had to smile, it wasn't far from the truth.

Mother stepped forward and picked up the check and pen that was resting on the cart. Her robe gaped open granting our young friend a generous view of her ample breasts. My cock stirred as she exposed herself. She added the tip, signed the check and handed it to the waiter with a smile. During the process she made no attempt to close the robe. She was developing into my earthly succubus.

Alone, I said, "Why mother, I do believe the waiter liked your tits."

We laughingly embraced and I allowed my hands to slide down her back and press her womanhood.

We concentrated on the first bottle of pinot noir and the shrimp, allowing the burgers and fries to get cold. Our appetite somewhat appeased, I retired to the bathroom and undressed, freeing my perpetually semi-hard member. I donned a towel before returning to my mother.

I moved the serving cart closer to the sofa. Taking my mother's hand, I led her back to the sofa where I removed her robe and my towel. I sat down and had my mother straddle my stiff penis facing away from me so I could admire the alabaster ass I was so obsessed with. She lowered herself onto me, and my throbbing tool found its way into her oily hot sheath. The pretty freckled bottom spread across my lower abdomen accenting its inverted heart shape.

"You may now pour the wine and serve our dinner," I proclaimed.

She poured two glasses of wine, cut the burgers in two, and stuffed some fries in my mouth, all the while squirming on my hot cock. The roundness of her breasts was momentarily visible from side to side as she moved.

She raised herself and turned facing me; she again impaled herself on my cock. We ate the rest of our meal coupled together, grinding and thrusting the lower portions of our bodies together while I fondled her fine ass and mauled those lovely tits. There is something very erotic about having intercourse while you are eating and drinking wine.

Our passion was at its peak from the erotic foreplay but tempered with a mellow feeling of love. Wanting to prolong the pleasure we uncoupled to take time to brush our teeth and attend to our needs. We then turned off the TV and darkened the room. My mother came to bed and nestled up to me with a warm and tender kiss but I could sense a change in mood.

"Max, I love you, but we have to get a grip on ourselves, this has to stop."

I held her tight, rolled onto my back and eased my cock into her warm, wet pussy as she lay on top of me. We began a slow loving rhythm. Her pendulous breasts bobbed against me and I felt a tear, as hot as her pussy, drop onto my cheek followed by a deep sob.

"Max, this is so wrong," she sobbed, "Please, I'm your mother."

My arms tightened around her body mashing the large breasts against my chest and slowly I buried my cock to the hilt in her searing depth. Holding my staff deep inside her, we ground our pelvises together until I could no longer delay my climax. As my penis started to spasm out my semen I felt my mother's body go taut and then her stomach was convulsing against mine.

Her sobs turned to moans of pleasure.

"I love you mother, everything will be alright."

showher
showher
231 Followers