Reunion with My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But right then I was just rising to the occasion, to use Ned's terminology. Every time he propelled his hard tool into me, I responded and found myself pressing my deep inner vaginal muscles to hold him in there. I loved it that I could do that, the way some women can squirt when they cum. Not that I could do that, I'm not even sure I'd want to.

We did stay entwined and, oh hell, we fucked each other's brains out for as long as he stayed hard, which was a lot longer than I had expected. Thank God I didn't get sore from all the thrusting and pressing. Some of the pleasure came from my having had no cock in my quim for so long and some of it came from Ned's wonderful proficiency as a swordsman.

"Sal, you're still my first love, my favorite...my sister," Ned softly whispered in my ear as we both exploded together. "I'm not sorry we never did this when we were growing up. It would have messed everything up then," Ned went on, "but now we're grown-ups...finally," he chuckled.

I hugged him with my arms tightly around him and my legs too, as I came and came again. I felt that wonderful spurt of cum roar out of his cock into me, even if it wasn't quite as powerful as I could remember from the boys who did the nasty with me in my early days in the sack in high school and college. Ned was every bit the lover I always figured he was—How could we not be alike in that crucial way?—and I even let my nails dig into him a bit to show my own affection in that weird and wonderful way we have of doing that.

Ned playfully yelled out as my nails penetrated his tender back and I grinned contentedly, as he did in return. "Glad I turned you on, Sal," he smiled yet again, "you're just as good as I always figured you were in the sack. Remember when we used to compare notes?"

Did I ever. None of the girls Ned screwed—and there were quite a good number of them—in high school probably knew that he told his sister exactly how they behaved during coitus. I remember how he described my old pal Denise as a screamer and told me how Janice had the tightest snatch he had ever been lucky enough to get caught in.

I tended to go out with guys slightly older but I did tell my brother how well they had pleased me or how inconsiderate some of them were. Even back then, I appreciated someone who took the trouble to put a condom on and I was the kind of girl who didn't like them to pull out and cum on my tummy.

Ned had pushed himself up and off me and lay down close to me as we cuddled lovingly. It was a lovely feeling—not the slightest bit of concern about having it off with my brother. You may doubt that but I felt I had earned this. All those years apart and all the real fun we had growing up without having done something that would make us guilty. Now we were at the stage where it didn't matter any more. Jack was dead and Brenda might as well be. So were our parents. Kids were off at school. It was back to just Ned and me and I was intent on enjoying every moment we had together.

"I suppose you'll be surprised to learn that I can have dinner on the table for us in about a half an hour at most," I said matter-of-factly to my brother lying peacefully by my side, both of us bare under the sheets.

"Well," Ned commented in response, "unlike you, I did get a vorspeis before the main course," he said with a wide grin as I blushed to recall that he was referring to my sopping quim that he had so delightfully licked, actually making me cum as we had begun our pas de deux. "Do we have to get dressed for dinner?" he mockingly asked. "You know how casual we Californians are, compared to you uptight Northeasterners."

I told him that I liked the idea of our having dinner in our underwear. He stood and pulled on his plaid boxers as I hooked my bra on and pulled up a fresh pair of panties. Ned stared at what he regarded as my daintiness as I carefully put a little white pantiliner into the crotch with the same intentful look that he remembered seeing my insert a tampon.

"Yes, dear brother, I need to do something since you'll be dripping out of my quim for a few hours yet and girls get clammy down there, in case you'd forgotten," I managed to blurt out as my blushing took total control.

"Sal, you surely needn't make that kind of confession to me," Ned said with a chuckle. "You've taught me almost everything I know about women, including their plumbing. And tonight, I think we both had a combined last lesson and final exam."

He looked wistful, which I'd not seen before during this visit. "I'd like to stay on a bit and do some post-graduate work," he said rather blankly, but with a delightful smile all the same, and his certitude took me by surprise, for the first time that day.

12