Reunions Aren't All Bad Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice spends the night at Andy's and tries something new.
3.7k words
4.5
21.1k
5

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we arrived back at mine we climbed out of the car and headed inside. I owned a two bedroom flat, big enough for just me, and kept the place fairly tidy. There was a computer and, small, filing cabinet in the corner that I used for my shop business, a couple of two seater sofas, television, stereo and a coffee table in the front room but that was all. I wasn't one for ornaments or pictures all over the place, I saw enough thanks to the shop, so the walls were bare.

"Would you like anything to drink Alice?" I asked.

"Do you have anything alcoholic?"

"I've got wine, beer or would you prefer something stronger?"

"Do you have any vodka or scotch?" Alice asked.

I went into the kitchen and fetched a couple of glasses before going over to the filing cabinet and opening the bottom drawer. I took out the bottle of scotch that was in there and went over and sat with Alice.

"I'm afraid I've only got scotch." I told her, before half filling her glass. "Do you want any water in that?"

"No thank you that's perfect." She said taking a small sip.

"So Alice do you remember what you said at the reunion?" I asked.

"Which thing I said quite a lot that night if I remember?"

"The part about wanting to do a lot more other than teaching, but never getting around to them."

"Oh that yes I remember." She answered.

"Do you want to tell me about them?"

Alice finished her drink and asked for another, which I poured, and looked at me.

"All I have ever done is teaching and, over the last five years, things about it have been getting me down."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Teachers don't seem to be in charge anymore." She said. "When I started kids respected us but now we just get more and more abuse and there is nothing we can do."

"Surely there are rules, just as in any job." I said.

"There is but the kids don't care." She answered, taking a large drink from her class. "They say things to us that I would never have dared say to an adult."

"What sort of things?" I asked.

"On more than one occasion I have, let's say, been asked to flash various parts of my anatomy."

"That's not right."

"One eighteen year old even asked me to give him an A and said he would make it worth my while."

"Haven't you ever complained to the head?"

"It always comes down to our word against theirs and their friends always stick by them." She said.

"So what have you wanted to do different then?"

"I suppose just the usual, travel, see the world, get married to a nice man, have kids and be happy and settled." She said. "But it's too late for the kids and marriage part now I guess."

"The kids I guess it is but why the marriage?"

"Because I'm fifty-three years old and people just see me as a lonely old, work obsessed woman."

"Actually you are a very attractive fifty three year old, nobody would ever guess that was your age just by looking at you." I told her. "Don't you ever go out at the weekend?"

"Not really, unless its school related like the reunion, I'd just sooner stay at home."

I filled our glasses again and took a swallow. Alice was twenty-eight years older than me, and my old teacher, yet I was having the best weekend I had ever had. If she went out she would easily be able to find someone that would treat her well, not all men were bastards.

"What about another job? Isn't there anything else you could do?" I asked.

"The thing is, apart from the attitude of the kids, I am good at my job, can teach maths and English and the holidays are good." She said smiling. "And now I'm too old to change careers."

Alice finished her drink and put her glass on the coffee table.

"Can I use your toilet please Andy?" She asked. "That scotch has gone straight through me."

"Of course you can it's just through there." I said pointing towards the door on the opposite wall.

As Alice went through the door I went to fill our glasses again and noticed that the bottle was virtually empty, we had drunk three quarters of a bottle between us already, and I went into the kitchen. I had no more scotch in the house so got a couple of beers out of the fridge and went and sat back down, just as Alice returned from the bathroom.

"I needed that." She said as she sat back down, closer to me this time.

"I'm afraid the scotch is almost gone." I told her showing her the bottle. "Hope you don't mind beer."

Alice took the scotch from me, downed what was left, and then picked up her beer.

"Beer's good thanks." She said.

I put my arm around her shoulder and we slowly drank our beers and didn't say anything until they were empty. Alice finished first and put her bottle down.

"Do you want to show me the rest of the flat then Andy?" She asked. "I've only seen in here and your bathroom."

I took her hand and pulled her up from the sofa and began to show her what there was to see. As we walked past the spare room Alice stopped.

"What do you keep in here then?" She asked.

"I suppose you could call it a storeroom." I told her. "It's just full of spare stock for the shop."

"Show me Andy please."

I opened the door and Alice just stared. There were boxes stacked around all four walls, right up to the ceiling, and a pile of papers on the floor.

"Fuck Andy is all this for the shop?" She asked. "Will you really sell it all?"

"Yes everything is the shops and I better sell it otherwise I will be stuck with it all."

I closed the door and showed Alice the only room she hadn't seen, my bedroom. My bedroom was the only room in the flat that gave any indication as to what I was into. I had deliberately got the rest of the apartment gothic free, just in case I ever met someone who didn't like that scene, but the bedroom was my private space. There was a laptop thrown on to the bed, the walls were painted black and were adorned with half a dozen pictures spaced evenly around the walls, and the bed and all the furniture was black as well. The bed itself was just a three quarter size, black metal framed, standard bed. There was nothing fancy about any of the furniture I owned, it did its job and that suited me.

"I love this room Andy." Alice said. "It brings out the real you."

"Thank you Alice." I said as she dropped onto the bed.

"Aren't you going to join me then?" She said patting the bed next to her.

I sat on the edge of the bed, took my boots off and then lay next to her. I could tell by her eyes that Alice was slightly drunk but that just made her look dirtier than usual. I began to kiss her face and neck, slowly sliding my hand up her top towards her tits. Alice reached down my body and began to knead my cock, roughly through my trousers. The amount I had drunk caused me to take a little longer to get hard but my cock was soon pushing against the restraints of my trousers, trying to burst through.

Alice's nipples were rock hard and I tweak them, slightly harder than I normally would, causing her to gasp out loudly. Using her spare hand Alice pulled her top over head and then undid the buttons on her jeans and inched them over hips. I stopped kissing and fondling her and removed her jeans completely, leaving her lying there in just her bra and g-string.

She undid my trousers and snaked her way inside them and into my underwear, catching the tip of my cock with her nails. I winced slightly, and then relaxed, as she gripped me tightly and began pulling me as vigorously as she could inside my clothing. I bent my head and let my tongue trace a thin line from her belly button all the way up to her neckline, leaving a thin trail of saliva against her skin.

"Andy I need you to fuck me again so badly." She gasped.

"Not yet I'm going to tease you first." I said before lightly kissing her neck as my fingers traced their way down over her stomach and over her g-string covered pussy.

"Please Andy I'm begging you." She slurred slightly, the drink finally starting to hit her harder.

"All in good time Alice." I said as I continued to tease her, my light touches tickling and exciting her at the same time.

"I need you to know something Andy." She said as she lifted her ass and pushed her pussy against my fingers.

"What is it Alice?" I asked.

"Ever since last night you have made me feel more of a woman than I have in years." She said. "And awakened a sexuality I didn't realise I had."

Her hand movements were going as fast as they could inside the confines of my trousers.

"I want to do things with you I have only ever dreamt about." She continued.

"What sort of things Alice?" I asked, my hand sliding in and out of her g-string.

"When you blindfolded me on the way to the shop in the car." She started. "I felt helpless but at the same time was so horny that I actually came a little bit."

"Really?" I asked slightly surprised.

"Yes really you could have took me anywhere and done anything and I didn't have a clue." She said. "And I just started to think..."

"Think what Alice?" I asked as she hesitated.

"What it would be like to be completely helpless and at your mercy." She finished. "Can you make me feel like that Andy please?"

"I can if you are sure." I said. "But if you get too uncomfortable you must tell me to stop."

"I will do Andy." She told me taking her hand out of my trousers. "Can you just get my handbag from your front room for me first, there's something I need out of it."

I got off the bed and went to the front room, leaving Alice running her hands over her own body, grabbed her handbag and started to head back when I had an idea. Stopping at the spare room I went in and, after looking in a few boxes, found what I was looking for and went back to the bedroom. As I walked back in I saw Alice, still lying there, with her eyes shut and her hand inside her g-string furiously masturbating. Her body bucked wildly as she had an orgasm and, without opening her eyes, she removed her fingers, raised them to her mouth and sucked them until she had cleaned all her juices off.

"Here's your handbag babe." I said once she finished.

Alice's eyes opened widely and she stared at me, her lips glistening with her own juice.

"How long have you been standing there?" She asked.

"Long enough." I told her and winked before tossing her handbag to her.

"Thanks for getting it for me." She said before she opened it and started to search for something.

Eventually she removed her hand from the bag and as she did she withdrew a small vibrator, no more than four inches in length. She saw the look in my eyes as she held it in her hands.

"Men aren't the only ones that need relieving when they aren't at home." She said. "So will you do what I asked you to?"

"Okay I will but you must remember to tell me to stop when you feel uncomfortable."

She nodded eagerly and I climbed back onto the bed. Slowly I pulled her g-string down, over her thighs and off before throwing them to the floor. Putting my legs either side of her I reached behind her, undid her bra, and threw that onto the floor with the g-string. I looked down at her and, roughly grabbed her wrists, lifting her arms above her head.

"Just keep your arms there for a second Alice." I said to her.

I reached under my shirt and pulled out what I had retrieved from the spare bedroom, four, long, silk gothic scarves and the blindfold I had used on her in the car. I quickly tied her arms apart to the frame of the bed, making sure they were tight enough to hold her but not so tight that they hurt, before going to the bottom of the bed.

Taking each leg separately I tied them to the foot of the bed, just like I had her arms and got off the bed to admire her lying there helpless.

"Is this what you wanted Alice?" I asked her.

"Yes Andy but..." She started to say before trailing off

"But what Alice do you want them removed?"I asked as soon as she started.

"No, no that's not what I want." She said. "I just want you to do two things for me if you will."

"What are they Alice?" I asked.

"Although this is new to me I would like a couple of pictures to remind me when we aren't with each other." She said.

"And the other thing?" I asked.

"I've heard about this sort of thing and would love you to abuse me as much as you can, physically and verbally."

"How do you mean verbally?" I asked, my cock straining in my trousers, as she lay there bound and helpless.

"Call me all the nasty names you can think of while telling me what are going to do to me."

"Okay I'll try, if you are sure." I said. "Now there is just one more thing."

I picked up the blindfold and tied it around her head, before making sure she was completely blind.

"Right bitch now you are ready." I said in my best domineering voice.

"What about gagging me as well?" Alice said.

"That will come when I have filled your dirty little mouth with my cock." I said loudly.

I quickly stripped my clothes off and dropped them with her underwear and climbed on top of her. With my knees either side of her tits I rested my balls on her chin.

"Suck it you dirty little slut." I ordered, feeling guilty as the words came out.

I had never spoken to a woman like this and now I had been begged to do just that. I would sooner treat a woman passionately and gently but Alice had asked and she turned me on so much I couldn't refuse.

"I said suck it slut." I ordered again as Alice hesitated a little before she took it in her mouth.

As she was sucking my cock I picked up the bullet vibe she had taken out of her handbag and reached down between her legs. Without seeing if she was still wet enough I rammed the vibe into her pussy and switched it on full. Alice let out a muffled moan and began to grind her pussy against the toy rammed inside while sucking greedily on my cock.

"That's right bitch make me cum." I shouted, starting to get into my role. "But you won't be swallowing it I'm going to cover your face and tits with it."

What I said seemed to make Alice happy and she sucked harder and faster. I try to keep pace with her sucking by continuously ramming the vibe into her pussy. After about five minutes I felt my cock twitching and pulled it out of her mouth. I jerked myself a few times before the first thick wad of cum shot from the end of my cock, leaving a trail from her tits all the way up the side of her face and in her hair.

"That's a good little slut." I said. "Now you will wait until I'm ready to fuck you."

I climbed off her and, picking up my camera phone I began taking shots of her as she lay there covered in cum, with the vibe just sticking out of her pussy. I must have taken about twenty pictures before I put the camera down. Without warning I climbed on top of her, pulled the vibe roughly from her aching pussy and quickly replaced it, ramming my cock fully in first time. Alice screamed as my cock went as far in as it could.

"That's it Andy fuck my pussy." Alice said.

I looked down at her and removed my cock.

"Did I say you could speak slut?" I asked angrily before looking on the floor and picking up her g-string and bra.

Once again I climbed on top of her before stuffing her underwear into her mouth.

"Maybe now you will be fucking quiet." I said before, once again ramming my cock hard into her.

Instead of being gentle, and loving, like I normally am I continued to pound her pussy as hard as I could while holding myself up with my hands occasionally bending my head to bite and suck her nipples roughly. Sweat was pouring off the both of us by the time we both came, at the same time. As soon as I couldn't cum anymore I removed her underwear from her mouth and threw it back on the floor.

"Now you can speak bitch." I said climbing off her.

"That was fucking great Andy." Alice gasped. "I have never cum so much or as hard as I just did."

"That's good but I'm not finished yet." I told her.

I took a few more pictures of her paying extra attention to her swollen pussy leaking our juices and then untied her hands and feet, before dragging her down to the end of the bed and flipping her onto her stomach. Quickly I tied her hands to the foot of the bed and took a couple more pictures of her like that, her face buried into the bed and her ass up in the air just waiting. I ordered her to stand up and hold the bed, which she did, before standing behind her.

Looking at her tight ass I knew that if I just rammed my cock in there, like I had her pussy, the pain would have been excruciating so I bent my head just enough to dribble my saliva down her crack and over her hole.

I rubbed my saliva into her, letting my fingers penetrate her a couple of times, before gripping my cock and pushing it between her cheeks.

"Is this what you want now you dirty little whore?" I asked aggressively.

"Yes Andy fuck my ass." Alice begged.

Still holding my cock I pushed forcefully against her, the tightness trying to keep me out, before the head of my cock had penetrated her. Once I had made that first initial breakthrough I rammed as hard as I dared into her, Alice screaming as I did so, and began to thrust in and out of her.

"Fuck Andy that is so good." Alice screamed. "Do me harder."

I didn't need telling twice and really started to drive my cock home. As I looked over her shoulder I saw the bullet vibe lying on the bed and picked it up. Alice began to slam her ass back each time I went fully into her and I reached between her legs and slid the vibe back into her pussy.

"Do you like being fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time slut?" I asked as I tried to get a rhythm going between my cock and the vibe.

""Yes I do it feels so tight with both holes filled." She gasped. "I'm cumming again."

I rammed once more into her, making her cum, before I took my cock out and jerked over her ass. As it was the third time that I had cum there wasn't as much as before but I watched as it trickled slowly into the crease of her ass and down between her legs.

"Don't move from that position Alice." I told her and grabbed the camera again, taking half a dozen more pictures.

"Untie me now Andy please I want to look at all the pictures you have taken." Alice said.

As I went to untie her I couldn't resist slapping her ass, fairly hard, and taking one last picture. Only then did I untie her. We both climbed on the bed, lay next to each other and I gave Alice the phone. Alice studied each picture intently before she handed me the camera back.

"Those are great Andy." She said. "Will you be able to make me a disc of them?"

"Of course I can." I told her and got off the bed and fetched the laptop.

I quickly plugged everything in, attached the camera, and began transferring them to the hard drive. Ten minutes later the disc was finished and I handed it to Alice.

"I am going to treasure this." She said.

"Hopefully we will get a lot more." I answered.

"Do you mean that Andy?" She asked. "I thought this was just going to be a quick weekend fling for you."

"Why would you think that?" I asked puzzled.

"Well because of the age difference for a start." Alice said.

"Age is just a number any other reason?" I asked.

"That was it really."

"Well stop worrying I told you I was having the best weekend ever why should it stop because we have to return to normality tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow don't you mean today?" She said pointing at the clock on the laptop. "It's three in the morning already."

"Guess we will have to phone in sick in the morning then." I told her. "And spend another day together."