Reunions Aren't All Bad Ch. 09

Story Info
Andy finishes preparation for the party, Alice gets a wish.
1.8k words
4.45
12.6k
4
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Friday came I was about dead on my feet. I had spent the whole week getting everything ready for Alice's birthday and now, with just one day to go, I had finally finished. Somehow I had managed to keep all my plans secret from her and, after I had dropped her at work, I went into the shop.

"Hi Andy how's everything going?" Marie asked when I got upstairs.

"Everything is sorted." I told her. "You will be there won't you?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, neither would Isabelle."

"How's the week been?" I asked.

"Very busy the shop is doing brilliantly." She answered.

I was pleased that she had coped so admirably while I had been away. If, or more likely when, the day came to open a second shop I knew I would be leaving this one in the hands of two very capable women. I saw Marie hadn't been exaggerating about how busy the shop had been when I went through the last few day's takings, it had been the best week ever, and there was still Saturday to go. Deciding that, because the week had been so good, I quickly wrote a sign, went downstairs and attached it to the front window. With the party happening and the fact that we had been so busy I decided to shut the shop at three o'clock.

As the day went on I was pleased that I had come in, not just wasted the day at home, as I was getting myself excited about Alice's birthday and if I had been doing nothing time would have dragged by so slowly. As Marie and I continued to sell item after item, virtually nonstop, I decided to something else that I had never done.

I shouted downstairs to Isabelle and asked her to stay behind for five minutes once we were shut, and asked Marie the same.

The day was flying past and, by mid afternoon, the shop had taken more than any day ever.

"Things really are flying aren't they Marie?" I said.

"Told you it was going great." She answered.

Finally we looked around and saw that, for the first time that day, the upstairs was empty and I went to make us all a drink. The thing was once I had made it and walked back on to the shop floor the store had filled up again. I looked around and saw there was about twenty people upstairs alone, including the six women that had become regulars. I put the cups on the counter and went over to them.

"Good afternoon again ladies." I said politely. "So glad to see you back again."

"Oh hello glad to see you're back." The blonde said. "We've missed seeing you here."

"I hope Marie looked after you while I was away."

"Oh yes she was excellent." The redhead answered. "But she isn't as good looking as you, well not to me anyway."

I was flattered, and stunned, by her response but stayed chatting with them as they wandered around the store. By the time Marie had served all the other customers the six of them still hadn't chosen anything.

"Is there anything specific you would like today." I asked.

"Apart from you no but I'm, sure we will find something else that takes our fancy." The black haired one said, winking at me.

I walked over to Marie, told her what the women had been saying, and she smiled at me with a look that told me she knew more than she was letting on. I just brushed it off as all six of them suddenly appeared at the till, all holding an armful of clothes each.

"Have you all found something you like?" I asked.

"Most definitely." The brunette said.

I rang all the items through the till, it totaled £1800, and as the ladies were about to walk away I called them back to me.

"I would like to ask if you minded me knowing your names." I said. "Seeing as you are such good customers I would like to invite you to a party tomorrow night, and I can't just refer to you by your hair colour."

"Of course we would love to come and my name is Elise." The blonde said.

"I'm Sandra but people just call me Sandi." Black hair said.

"Terri." Said the brunette.

"Annie." The redhead said.

The two with streaked hair were called Ellie and Eva and were twins, Ellie having the red streaks, Eva with the blue.

Once they had all left I went and shut the shop before getting Marie and Isabelle upstairs with me.

"Right girls as you know tomorrow is Alice's birthday and you are both invited." I said.

"And we will be there." They answered together.

"That's good to know and you can bring a guest as well." I continued. "But the reason I asked you to stay behind is that, apart from the party, as a bonus I would like you to each pick a complete outfit for yourselves."

"Thanks Andy you are a great boss." Isabelle said.

I sat and cashed up the days takings while the two girls went off to choose their clothes, every now and again glancing up at them to see how they were getting on. By the time I had locked the takings in the shop safe both of them were standing at the till.

"Have you got everything you want?" I asked them both.

"Yes thanks Andy." They replied.

"Well off you go then and don't forget early finish tomorrow."

The girls put their clothes in carrier bags and left me, alone, in the shop. As Alice hadn't arrived yet I decided to start filling the stock back up, but no sooner had I begun she finally arrived.

"What you doing Andy?" She asked as she saw me with an armful of clothes.

"Just restocking shelves but now you're here we can go."

"Not yet let's get this done first."

So the two of us dashed around the shop, replacing sold stock and we were soon finished.

"That will save Marie a job in the morning." I said.

"Come on then and tonight we will eat before going home." Alice said. "That way we won't get sidetracked."

I gave her the car keys, while I locked up the shop, and let her drive us into town.

"You are the first person I've ever let drive this." I told her when we parked.

Getting out and locking up we walked to the nearest Chinese restaurant, were given a table and picked up a menu each. By the time we had eaten and made it home it was eleven o'clock and, as we crashed through Alice's front door, I could have done with just going to bed but Alice had other ideas. As we stood in the hallway she turned to face me.

"Andy you know what I really want." Alice said seductively.

"I think I can guess but why don't you tell me babe." I answered.

"Well I would really like to make love for the last time as a fifty-three year old."

"And your wish is my command." I told her and started to kiss her gently.

I kissed her lips before moving down to her neck and kissed every inch of her skin that I could see. Alice was getting more and more turned on and grabbed my head pulling my lips back up to hers. Roughly she pushed her tongue into my mouth, wrapping one of her legs around me as she did, and we stayed like that for ages.

When we eventually pulled our lips apart Alice turned me so my back was against the wall and ripped my top off. She kissed her way down my chest, while undoing my trousers, before dropping to her knees and taking them down. Her hand reached for my semi-hard cock and she began to slowly stroke me to full hardness, and once I was fully erect she leant forward and took me into her mouth. Her head moved back and forth rapidly as she greedily sucked on my cock.

"Fucking hell Alice I'm about to cum." I gasped.

She must have heard me but, instead of stopping, she slowed her pace a little and looked up at me. She continued sucking, all the while looking at me, and I felt my cock start to twitch. Alice took me as deep into her mouth, as slowly as she could, and the first stream of cum erupted from the end of my cock. She swallowed the whole load and continued to swallow until I had nothing left to give her. She pulled her head away and looked up at me.

"Fucking delicious." She said and stood up.

She took my hand and started to lead me upstairs when she slipped. I tried to stop her falling but wasn't quick enough and as she slid down a couple of stairs her skirt rode up above her waist. I stopped and looked at her ass, her thong hiding hardly anything, and I reached forward. Instead of helping her up I dropped to my knees, pulled the thong to the side and began to lick her pussy from behind. Her juices tasted so sweet that I spent ages lapping at her before stopping.

"Fuck me Andy right now on these stairs." Alice gasped.

Getting into position I held her cheeks apart, gently eased my cock inside her and began thrusting slowly. Alice held on to the stairs as my thrusting became quicker, struggling to keep her balance and pushing her ass back. I ran my hands over her ass and then let my middle finger trace the full length and over her tight little hole. Alice moaned loudly and wriggled against my finger as I did that and, after reaching between her legs and soaking my finger, I started to run it around her as she begged me to push it in.

Slowly, and keeping my thrusting steady, I eased my finger against her ass and eventually it slipped in. I pushed softly until I couldn't get it in anymore and, as I was almost ready to cum, began to wriggle rotate it slowly. Alice was screaming in ecstasy as, with my finger in her ass, cum shot from my cock.

"Mmm baby that feels so good." Alice moaned as I continued to pump cum into her pussy.

I pulled out of her slowly, leaving her with her ass in the air and her pussy leaking our combined juices and glanced at my watch.

"Hey Baby guess what." I said to her.

"What Andy?" She said her breathing slowly returning to normal.

"It's five past midnight." I said. "Happy Birthday sweetheart."

"Thanks Andy I love you so much."

"I love you to Alice more than you know."

We stripped our clothes off and left them where they were before heading off up to bed, Alice falling asleep quickly, as I lay there thinking about how good her party was going to be.