Reunions Aren't All Bad Ch. 12

Story Info
After Alice's party Andy springs one more surprise.
2.3k words
4.46
12.1k
3

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving the bedroom, after putting on my trousers, I began searching around for Alice.

Knowing her she had probably woken up and decided to have a good look around the house on her own. After checking all of the rooms downstairs, without any luck, I made my way back upstairs.

I looked in all the rooms that weren't occupied, but there was still no sign of Alice. I was about to give up and go back to bed when I decided to listen at the bedrooms occupied by Marie, Isabelle, Terri Sandi and Elise. Four of the rooms were silent but when I listened at Sandi's I could hear voices talking faintly. I knocked on the door, and waited. Eventually Sandi opened it in just her underwear and invited me in.

Elise, Terri and Alice were all sitting on the bed, quickly joined by Sandi, and I just stood there surveying the scene in front of me. Alice jumped off the bed and came over to me.

"Hi babe I was just talking to these three about what we saw earlier," she said.

"Are you sure you were just talking," I responded. "You seemed very eager to try it when you watched."

"Honest all I did was talk I was fascinated by what we saw and wanted to know what it felt like," she said. "Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to go with another man?"

"No I can honestly say I haven't."

"It's true Andy we have only been talking," Terri interjected.

"See I told you," Alice said. "After all you have done for me I would never cheat on you."

Feeling relieved I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Sorry I doubted you, even just a little bit," I said to her.

"It's okay don't worry."

"But if you ever want to know anything else just come and ask Alice," Elise said. "You could even watch if you wanted to, both of you."

Quickly I ushered Alice out of the room, Elise's words still reverberating around my head, and led her back to our room.

"I can't believe you snuck out to see them," I said once we back in our room.

"Sorry Andy but I promised I wouldn't cheat and I didn't."

"True but what if they had offered it to you," I said. "What would have happened then?"

"Nothing I swear."

Alice climbed into the bed and threw the cover back for me to get in next to her.

"Please let's forget about this." Alice whispered seductively." Why would I want them when I have you?"

I eventually slid in beside her and lay on my back, still wondering whether she would have tried it if they had asked. Eventually I drifted back to sleep, one of Alice's legs over mine and her arm wrapped tightly around me.

Morning seemed to arrive very quickly and, still feeling shattered from the party, I dragged my naked body out of bed without even opening my eyes. I stood and stretched, finally managing to open my eyes, and was greeted by the sight of Alice and Isabelle sitting on the floor talking.

I hurriedly grabbed the duvet, to cover my hard cock, and rushed to the bathroom.

"Andy's got a great cock Alice." I heard Isabelle say. "Hope you don't mind me saying that?"

"I know and he knows how to use it as well," Alice answered. "And of course I don't mind."

I stayed in the bathroom after washing and using the toilet, desperate for my cock to soften, but as I listened to the two of them talking it seemed to get even harder.

"I bet you daren't say anything when he comes back out," Alice said to Isabelle.

"Okay you're on," was the response. "How long do you think he'll be in there?"

"I'm surprised he isn't out by now," Alice replied.

There was no way I was going back out there with my cock in this state but it seemed like it was never going to soften.

"Just going to have a shower," I called through the door at the two of them.

Quickly I turned the shower on only, instead of getting in, I wrapped my hand around my thick hard shaft and began to wank furiously. With the shower going I hoped that the girls wouldn't suspect what I was really up to and this was the only way I could think of to get it soft.

Closing my eyes I tried to picture Alice, naked, on her knees in front of me and sucking me to completion. Instead all I could see was her on all fours being fucked roughly from behind, by Elise, while she drank Sandi's pussy juices greedily. The thing was that the last thing I saw caused me to explode, almost without warning, all over the bathroom floor.

By the time I had finished, as well as a few trails of cum, a small pool had formed on the floor between my where I had drained the last of my thick, milky liquid. Grabbing a towel from the side of the bath I quickly cleaned up my mess and, after throwing the towel in the wash basket, I wrapped myself back in the duvet and went back into the bedroom.

"Nice cock Andy," Isabelle said as soon as I entered the room.

"Err thanks Isabelle I think," I answered looking at Alice, who by now was howling with laughter.

I jumped back on the bed but, unfortunately, as I did the duvet got tangled in my feet and I ended up face down and completely uncovered, my ass on show for the two of them to see.

"Nice ass as well," I heard Isabelle say and she to burst out laughing.

I struggled to get the duvet as there was a knock on the door, and, instead of waiting for me to get covered Alice told whoever it was to come in. Luckily I managed to get almost covered as Marie, Teri, Sandi and Elise all piled into the room.

"Hey you two," Sandi said to Alice and Isabelle. "And you can get up Andy you lazy sod."

"You should have been here twenty minutes ago," Alice said.

"Why?" the four of them said as one.

"Because he jumped out of bed stark bullock naked, with a massive hard on," Alice told them. "He didn't know Isabelle was here."

The room suddenly filled with raucous laughter and, feeling a little embarrassed, I buried my head under the covers.

"Bless him somebody has gone all shy." I heard Terri say.

If only she knew that, far from being shy, my cock had hardened again at the thought of all six women talking about me. I then realized that the room had gone awfully quiet. Listening carefully I could only just make out whispering coming from in the room, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. Next thing I knew the six of them had grabbed the duvet and pulled it off me, exposing my ass.

"What the fuck," I shouted only to feel a sharp slap across my left ass cheek.

"There's no need for that language Andrew," Alice said.

Grabbing Alice's pillows I rolled over and covered my cock in one move, to see the six of them, three each side of the bed, looming over me. The only way I was going to be able to get off the bed was via the foot of it, and slowly I began to inch towards the end. The six of them never moved as I did so, until my feet felt the carpet and I jumped up. Suddenly I felt another three sharp, stinging slaps across my ass again.

I managed to make it into the bathroom with any further assault on my stinging backside and slammed the door.

"Fuck off you mad pack of sex crazed nymphomaniacs," I shouted through the door.

"Come out babe we were only having a laugh," Alice called back.

"Get me some clothes then Alice," I asked.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She asked and I could hear giggles starting up again.

"What's that?"

"Ask properly or you'll be sorry," She said in the stern voice she used once before.

I knew what she expected me to say, but with the other five there I would sound stupid.

"I'm waiting Andrew."

I listened at the door, expecting to be jumped the minute the door was opened, but the giggling had stopped.

"Andrew!" Alice shouted at the door.

"Please Miss may I have my clothes?" I finally said and opened the door slightly.

Alice didn't bring my clothes straight away, and I opened the door a little further, spotting Alice sitting alone on the end of the bed in just underwear.

"Come on Andy they've gone," she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes they went before I started acting like your teacher again."

"No they didn't I heard giggling."

"Straight after that," she said. "Now come on and get dressed."

We both dressed and headed downstairs, to be greeted by everyone else.

Terri, Sandi and Elise thanked us for our hospitality and said they would be back in the shop again soon. Once they had gone I tuned to the other three.

"Come on let's go to the shop I need to talk to all of you," I said.

"Is everything okay Andy?" Marie asked.

"Everything is great don't worry," I told her.

Once I had made sure the house was locked up the four of us got in my car and headed to the shop.

As soon as we arrived I asked them to follow me upstairs.

"Come on Andy what's going on?" Isabelle asked.

"Yes please tell us," Marie said, "Our jobs are safe aren't they?"

"Stop worrying your jobs are safer than anything."

"So what is it?" Alice asked.

"After this week there will only be you two here," I said to Marie and Isabelle. "And you will be joint manageresses."

"Why Andy?" Isabelle asked.

"Because I have just rented another shop at the other end of town," I told her. "And I would like you to come and work there with me Alice."

"What about my job?"

"Give it up you said you wanted to do something different."

"But I'll have to work a month's notice."

"That's not a problem," I told her. "But will you do it?"

"Yes babe I will you know I will." Alice said excitedly.

"That's settled then." I told them. "Now if you two are okay with that I shall take Alice to see the new shop."

"That's fine Andy." Marie said.

Alice and I left the two girls and I drove her to the new shop. Once we arrived I handed the keys to Alice and asked her to open the door. As she walked inside she screamed, and I smiled to myself, she had seen the sign that I had made for the front of the shop. I followed her inside and was met by Alice Jjumping on me and smothering my face with kisses.

"Is that really what it's going to be called?" Alice asked.

"Yes Alice that is going to be its name."

She stood staring at the sign reading it out over and over again.

"Alice in Gothicland sounds great Andy."

"Well I bought it for us," I told her. "And tomorrow the girls will get their new sign as well."

Alice walked off further into the shop to investigate while I stayed at the front and left her to it. All of a sudden I heard Alice scream again and, knowing there shouldn't be anything at that end of the shop, ran down to her.

When I got to her she was lying, in just her underwear, across the table in the office.

"Screaming seems to be the way to get your attention," She said rubbing her pussy through her black satin panties.

"What the fuck," I said staring at her.

"I thought while we are alone we need to christen the shop, She said. "Now come here."

I walked over to her and slid her panties off her legs and dropped them to the floor. Pulling her ass to the edge of the table I dropped to my knees and began to lick and suck at her pussy.

Alice crossed her ankles around the back of my neck, all the time moaning, as my tongue worked over her clit furiously. Her body started to convulse and soon she was cumming with all the force of a tidal wave, her juices flooding into my mouth and over my chin.

"Fuck me Andy please," Alice said. "Fuck me hard."

Quickly I undid my trousers and let them fall to the floor. I lifted her legs up to my shoulders and easily slid my cock deep into her already soaking pussy. Gripping her tightly I started to ram my cock, hard and fast, into her.

"Yes Andy fuck me." Alice gasped as she roughly massaged her tits.

I continued to drive my cock into her but then stopped.

"What's wrong Andy?" Alice asked.

"Nothing babe," I answered and helped her off the table, before turning her around and bending her down.

As I held her ass, she parted her legs a little more, and reached between them to grasp my cock. Alice guided my cock to the entrance of her pussy and I rammed it home, continuing to thrust like a man possessed. Sweat was dripping from my forehead, and onto her back, as I continued to fuck her. Soon Alice was screaming in ecstasy as she came again and again and, very quickly, I felt my balls tighten. Thrusting a couple more times my cock twitched and I shot a torrent of cum deep into her, causing her to come once more.

"Guess that's the shop officially open," Alice said as our juices dripped out of her pussy onto the table.

"Hopefully this is the beginning of a beautiful new venture," I said and kissed her before withdrawing my cock.