Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
467 Followers

Pebbles got up, grabbed a towel, and left the room.

Michelle lit another cigarette. She took a puff, and stared angrily at her father. "You couldn't last ten measly minutes for me. You still care more about your pleasure than me."

Fred started to cry. He wanted to explain, but he knew there was nothing he could say that would make Michelle feel better.

"If you want to see me again" Michelle paused. "Make an appointment with Pebbles. Goodbye." Michelle walked out the room.

A few minutes later, Pebbles returned. She untied Fred and watched him slowly get dressed. She led him out of the audio-visual room, through a dungeon, and out the back door. Now he knew what felt so cold on the way in.

Fred couldn't bring himself to call Pebbles for another session. He felt embarrassed that she knew how weak a man he really was. He never saw his daughter again.

chatbug
chatbug
467 Followers
12