Reunited

Story Info
Terence shows off his wife at the ten year school reunion.
9k words
2.71
172.4k
123

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 03/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
393 Followers

Terence looked over to his wife sitting next to him in the car as she shifted and pulled at her skirt to try and stop it from sliding up to far. He put his hand on her thigh to stop her. She looked up and they smiled at each other.

"It's too short," She giggled. "And too tight."

"You have such incredible legs," Terence said. "I want to see as much of them as possible. And I want everyone else to see them too!"

Amy did have incredible, long, and toned legs. She had the body of a professional model and might even be doing that as a job if Terence had not provided for her so well. Instead, she spent her time exercising and taking care of her body. As much as Terence sincerely cared for her, she had no illusions that her fantastic body was the reason he gave her the lifestyle she wanted.

Not that exercise was the source of her good looks, they were just maintenance and a little tweaking. She had been blessed with the genetics most women would kill for. Her hair was tawny blond, thick and full. It went down past her shoulders in easy waves. Her eyes were almond shaped and her skin just a slight golden shade of tan. Of course, most men would zero in on her huge breasts, large, firm, and big enough to see from behind her.

In her three inch high heels, she stood just a little higher than Terence. Tonight she was wearing a pearly white dress, that had a subtle shine to it. It had tasteful black lines around the seams that accentuated her curves without being obvious. And, of course, it was low cut, showing an expanse of cleavage that made it all but impossible to not be rude by staring directly at her chest.

"You know you're not just a trophy wife to me," Terence said. "But... tonight... just this once, I want to be the guy everyone envies."

It was true. Terence thought the world of Amy. She was his fantasy all through his senior year of high school, but while he masturbated to her constantly for so many years, he simultaneously feared that if he ever got to know her that she would be a dull airhead. How could anyone be that beautiful and also fun and easy to get along with? She looked too good to be anything but a selfish bitch, or completely stupid.

It turned out, though, when he met up with her again at twenty three, that she was full of life and laughter and fun to be with. She wasn't stupid by any means. She was smart and did reasonably well at school. But he was vastly more intellectual than her, as he was with almost everyone he knew, and while some people would think that would mean they had nothing to talk about, she had a curious and enthusiastic nature that made it easy for him to talk to her. He would tell her things he knew, and she would listen and ask questions, and he could hardly believe that she was genuinely interested. But she was - she found his enthusiasm for knowledge and the things he told her about entertaining.

Terence knew he had struck gold, that no other woman could possibly come close to having all the qualities she did, so he went out of his way to care for her every need, with no extreme too far. In this way, their relationship had a balance. She knew how much he valued her, and she knew that she was onto a good thing.

"Don't worry sweetheart," Amy said. "You've earned this moment."

Terence was the stereotypical story of the nerdy kid in high school who rose to financial success afterward. His studiousness and mild manner made him the butt of many jokes and the target of a lot of bullying. But in university the situation was almost immediately reversed, as his intellectual gifts were appreciated and respected by people who also aspired to be as smart.

In his third year he made connections with two other like minded entrepreneurs, and the three of them formed a company that made an innovative software for managing warehouses, shipping, and tracking products. By the time Terence was graduating, one of the partners had dropped out, but he and the other partner were already making six figure incomes as their product spread. He was well on his way to becoming a millionaire one year out of university.

It wasn't just financial success that Terence enjoyed. The supportive environment of university helped him get out of his shell, and he started to exercise. He took up martial arts to further build his confidence, along with some weight training. He wasn't great looking, as he was already showing the first signs of balding, and had a large nose that he was self conscious of. But he wasn't bad looking either, and with his new fitness, he was passable.

He remained shy around the women, though. Partly it was just habitual awkwardness, gained after many years of being a social outcast. But also it was because none of the women he met ever measured up to the woman of his teenage daydreams: Amy.

At twenty three, he decided to call the woman of his dreams, almost as a suicide mission. He had convinced himself that she must be a completely horrible person in some way another, maybe completely vain, maybe a spoiled bitch. But no matter how much his head tried to forget about her because she was probably still out of his league no matter how successful he got, his cock became rock hard every time he thought of her.

The only way to get it out of my system, he thought, is to call her up, find out what she's really like, and maybe the reality will finally sink in deep enough to kill the fantasy.

But the plan went differently. She turned out to be very nice. And she happened to be single. It seemed like it was fate. Terence knew he had one chance to make it work, and he put all his resource into seducing Amy. After a year, they were married.

Terence had it all. And he did it by working hard, treating everyone around him fairly, and all the while maintaining a sense of humility and appreciation for his good fortune. He was genuinely a nice guy.

Didn't he deserve just this one time of reaping the rewards of his hard work? Just one night of showing everyone he went to high school with that were mean to him that he had come out on top? Just a little payback for all he endured in high school was surely justified, wasn't it?

Terence especially wanted to show up Todd.

As you would expect, just like Terence fell into the role of the nerdy kid, there was also that all-American athlete and popular kid at the school, and that role was filled by Todd. He was good looking, extraordinarily fit for his age, good at all sports, and charming.

Charming to everyone in his peer group, that is. Like every high school, there was a hierarchy, and Todd and his friends bullied and tormented people like Terence, just for the fun of it. They flushed his head in the toilet, stole his clothes after gym class, and, their favorite activity, regularly locked him in a particular dumpster in the back of the school. Especially on hot days when the cafeteria left overs would be at their most pungent.

All of which Terence could handle. He was smart enough to see that high school was a small pond and he would rise above it all. But as rational as one can be about such matters, some things cut on a deeper level.

Todd was Amy's boyfriend. She was two grades younger than Todd and Terence, but developed early. When she entered the high school in grade ten, she immediately was the target of every boys masturbatory fantasies. Todd snatched her up right away, and they stayed together for all of Terence and Todd's senior year.

Todd knew that Terence lusted after Amy, not only because every boy did, so it wasn't exactly an insight of any kind, but also because Todd seemed to have an uncanny knack for catching the moments when Terence would be staring. That's when Todd and his henchmen would administer wedgies, or hurl some sticky piece of cafeteria food at his face, or knock his books out of his hands and scatter his work everywhere. People would look and laugh, even Amy, and that humiliated Terence.

He was able to forgive Amy for being just another part of how the social order in high school works. But there was something targeted about Todd's efforts when it came to catching Terence's longing glances at Amy that earned special resentment from Terence. Todd was spoiled with the good fortune of being born good looking, and instead of being grateful, he indulged in sadism.

After high school, Terence wanted nothing to do with any of it, so he lost touch with everyone and everything to do with high school. But he found out later that Todd got an athletic scholarship and had to move out of state, which ended their relationship. Amy started dating others in high school and college, up until Terence called her.

Now Terence wanted nothing more than to see the look on Todd's face when he walked in with Amy. Nothing would need to be said, but the message would be clear: "In the end, Todd, you're the real loser, I'm the real winner, and Amy chose me, not you."

Terence parked the luxury sedan in one of the very few parking spots left in the high school parking lot. They were a little late, but that was deliberate so that Terence could make a big entrance with Amy. It was warm, but she wore a light jacket, again deliberately chosen so that there would be that moment when she took it off, like a gift being opened.

There was a dark and foreboding feel for Terence as they walked up the steps to the front entrance. All the lights were on, but as a public school, it just didn't have good lighting, so it was dark. It was more the emotions inside Terence that made it feel a little scary. Like returning to the scene of a crime. The last time he was here, there was nothing but constant tension and trying desperately to make it through a day without being humiliated.

Amy, by contrast, walked in with an easy air, neither particularly excited nor reminiscent. Everywhere she went she was treated well on account of her looks, so high school was not that different a place for her.

The hallways seemed deserted as they made their way to the gym. Everyone was already gathered there, so when they made the last turn and found the entrance to the gym, there was suddenly a huge blast of noise, color, and people. A long, hand painted, paper sign over the door read "10th Anniversary Reunion, Class of 2000".

There wasn't one moment when everyone turned to look, but as Amy approached, first the people at the folding table handling tickets noticed her and pointed and whispered, then a couple people just inside the doors, and from there it spread. Terence didn't have to hear them to know exactly what they were saying. "Wow, Amy looks even better than she did in high school. So glamorous! Who is that she's with? He must be rich... is that... what's his name? That nerdy kid... Terence? It is! It's Terence! Holy cow, he must be a billionaire to have landed her!"

When the two women working the door recognized Amy, they jumped up and squealed with glee, causing some people to spill out from inside the gym to join in the greetings. There were hugs and warm greetings, and Terence was left to the side. He didn't mind, though. Eventually they acknowledged him, and even though they didn't remember him that well, their expressions made it clear they were impressed, bewildered, and shocked that Amy was here with him. When Amy showed them her wedding ring with its huge diamond, the ripples of gossip went through the crowd at double the pace.

It was all Terence had hoped for. When Amy took off her jacket, there was actually an impromptu moment of silence as people were simply awe struck. One guy said, just barely loud enough for everyone to hear, "Damn..." Terence beamed with pride.

Amy took it all in stride. She knew the attention she was getting, but she got that kind of attention a lot. Maybe not quite so dramatically, but it was hardly new.

Amy stepped into the gym, which was decorated in streamers and bathed in the minimal club lighting of a portable event kit. A DJ played tunes from the late 90s and early 2000s. A crowd of people followed her in, chatting and gossiping together. Terence followed behind, with a couple people attached to him, asking him the expected questions of how did he hook up with her and what was he doing now that he could manage landing everyone's dream girl.

Terence was just in ear shot of Amy, and he heard her casually ask, "Is Todd here?". The question surprised him a bit, because although they had talked about showing her off, he had never specifically mentioned that they should seek Todd out. Terence just assumed that in the small gymnasium that they would naturally encounter him. In fact, Terence avoided mentioning Todd because he felt that if he allowed himself to be too concerned about Todd that would mean he hadn't moved on. Ironically, what he wanted most to show Todd was that high school had become insignificant because of his current situation. It meant wanting to show off that he didn't want to show off, which was tough to do.

However, Terence figured that Amy was trying to save Terence from that catch twenty two by seeking out Todd for him. She would know that of all people, Todd would be the one Terence wanted to show off most to. He had confessed to her in late nights of pillow talk about how much Todd had belittled him, and how a lot of what drove him to success was to rise above those high school torments. That must be the reason she asked for him, Terence thought.

Amy was led with Terence in tow over to a table where three men and two women sat. The women were quite beautiful as well, one Korean woman, Vicky, and the other a brunette, Kate. Both had large breasts and good bodies, and if Amy weren't in the room, they'd be considered the best looking. The men were fit, and good looking too, one with reddish hair, Jeff, the other with short black hair, Taylor.

The third man at the table, Todd, stood up when he saw Amy approach. Once Todd did, so did everyone else at the table. They were the jocks and cheerleaders Amy used to hang out with. The ones that tormented Terence for all those years in school.

Terence was disappointed to see that Todd hadn't been reduced to some caricature of past glory, with a pot belly and a comb over. He was still tall and strong. He had gained some weight, but it made him appear more sturdy instead of less in shape. He still had a full head of sandy brown hair, and judging by his clothes, he wasn't too bad off.

"Holy shit! Amy!" Todd said with a big smile and hugged her. She hugged back, and then there were hugs all around and squeals of delight from her former cheerleader friends.

Then there was a moment of silence as they looked at Terence. You could see on their faces all of them taking the few moments to look back and forth at Amy and Terence to work out that they were married, that he was well to do, and that he was someone from high school though they couldn't quite place him at first.

"Beak-boy?" Todd said, using the nickname they had used whenever they tormented him in high school, which was the only time they ever referred to him at all. Terence bristled visibly.

"Sorry..." Todd laughed a bit too deliberately to deflate the tension. "I mean, Terence? Is that really you?"

"Surprised?" Terence said, enjoying his moment.

"Are you Amy's butler or something?" Todd joked. Everyone laughed. Even Amy shyly laughed a little under her breath. Terence fumed. Trust Todd to ruin even this.

"Hey hey... just kidding around. Like old times." Todd said. Terence was genuinely puzzled. Was it possible that Todd really did just see the past as harmless joking around? Could he be that oblivious to all the pain and frustration he caused Terence?

"Here, sit with us a bit," Todd said, and as he did, He smoothly ushered Amy around the large round table so that she was beside him, with her two girl friends on her other side. "I'm sure these girls have a lot of catching up to do!" Todd said, as if that explained why he was sitting beside Amy on the other side of her friends. Terence wanted to object, and tried to think of some smooth way get Amy to come sit beside him, something along the lines of saying that a wife should be beside her husband. Before he could get the words out, though, the other two men sat on the other side of Todd leaving only one space open at the table. Now it would be too awkward to start insisting everyone start moving around.

Terence sat down, and looked across at Amy. She looked so stunning. He caught Todd glancing down into her cleavage now and again, and in a small way that made him feel a little better, knowing that Todd was lusting after Amy. Terence figured it could only make it more satisfying to know that Todd would spend all night not getting what was right beside him, just like Terence did for a whole year sitting beside Amy in biology class.

The conversation quickly eased into reminiscing about old times, which everyone at the table enjoyed. Except Terence. All their anecdotes were about dances he never went to, games he never participated in, parties he wasn't invited to. They had a high school life that was rich in experience. The more they talked, the more it highlighted in Terence's mind how his high school life was lonely.

Terence had a few friends back then, equally socially out-casted. But theirs was a mere simulation of friendship because they all knew they were together because they couldn't be with the people they wanted to be with, whether it was the dispassionate art crowd, the over enthusiastic drama kids, the "bad" kids who smoked behind the cafeteria, and all the other groups who at least had some kind of social standing within the whole high school social order. Even here at this reunion Terence knew they wouldn't seek each other out because it might be more painful to relive their desperate attempts to create a social life than to simply try and pretend they were somewhere in the background of everyone else's.

While Terence listened to everyone around him enthusiastically talk about their memories, he kept a close eye on Amy, and Todd. She was unusually quiet, and not drinking the glass of red wine poured in front of her. She never even raised her hands from her lap.

Todd was obviously trying to get closer to her, and he was deliberately leaning across Amy, supposedly to hear what the two ex-cheerleaders were saying, but obviously so that he could have every excuse to linger in front of Amy, brush against her chest. Eventually he had settled so that he was almost in a permanent lean, with one hand on the back of Amy's chair though not quite around her - that would be just a little too bold - and one elbow on the table in front of Amy. Bastard was really trying hard, Terence thought.

It was from that position that Todd turned and spoke to Terence. "Wow, remember we used to throw you in that dumpster after school all the time?"

Terence felt an anger rise in him. He had no intention of answering. He hoped that Amy might step in and object, but she shyly looked up and was trying to hold back a smile. Terence wondered if, like Todd, she really didn't understand how horrible those times were for him.

"Seriously, though... What would you do in there all that time until the janitor let you out?" Todd pressed. The rest of the table all looked at Terence expectantly. Terence let out a breath to try and keep cool. This wasn't going at all like he wanted. They were just talking at him instead of to him. Why were they not taking him any more seriously in light of how much he had changed?

There was a long awkward pause. Terence wondered if they were seriously expecting him to tell them what it was like to be trapped in a dumpster. Todd shifted in his seat as if he was agitated a little. Terence wondered if Todd was moving that way because he was aware of the social tension he was creating.

"Maybe he masturbated to thoughts of Amy," Vicky said. Everyone at the table had the same reaction which was to start to laugh and then try to suppress it. Kate nudged Vicky and told her that was rude. Terence turned bright red, and he looked at Amy, who looked downward, amused. Terence wondered if on some level Amy was flattered by that, because he couldn't understand her reaction otherwise.

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
393 Followers