Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
397 Followers

"Hey, Hey," Todd said as if was in charge or something. "Don't get mad, Bea... Terence". There were muffled giggles as Todd almost slipped and said Terence's hated nick name. "I masturbated to this girl before I got with her too..., though, of course, not for as long." Terence was about to finally say something but Todd kept going and blocked Terence from interjecting. "But hey, it's all good... you got her in the end, so you finally got what you wanted."

Terence forced a smile. Finally, he was getting some acknowledgment for his accomplishments, but the way Todd said it made it seem diminutive somehow.

The conversation went back to the lives of everyone else at the table, and Terence was actually a little relieved. But not for too long. Over the course of the next forty minutes, Todd would come back to Terence now and again, and bring up some moment of embarrassment that would make Terence squirm. Sometimes, Todd would suddenly jerk as he turned to face Terence, as if an idea of what to ask Terence about had physically sent a jolt through him. Sometimes Todd would seem a little distracted after he asked Terence a question. It was strange behavior, and Terence assumed it was because Todd was desperate to squeeze in digs at Terence to make up for his jealousy over Amy being with Terence.

All the while Todd got closer to Amy so that she was pressed between Todd on one side and Vicky on the other. Vicky had her arm around Amy, and if it weren't for the presence of Todd, it would be quite the sexy scene. Vicky and Kate kept exchanging glances and giggling while looking back at Todd and Amy.

Terence's patience grew thinner and thinner, and finally he resolved that he had let Todd get close enough but now it was time to pull the plug.

Just before he spoke up, though, Todd spoke first.

"Hey, remember this song?" He said as he straightened up. He shifted uncomfortably in his chair. "We danced to this at prom." Then he swiftly stood up, and led Amy to stand up as well. "Let's go have a dance!"

"I'd like that!" Amy said, suddenly returning to her good natured manner. The whole thing happened so swiftly that Terence almost didn't have time to object.

"Hey, I think the husband should get the first dance..." Terence said.

"Oh, honey," Amy said, "You get to dance with me all the time. I'll just have this one with Todd." As she turned to the dance floor, she winked at Terence. It was a wicked wink, so Terence couldn't immediately understand the meaning. Then he realized that Amy must be trying to indicate that she was doing it for Terence, perhaps to tease him that much more.

"Oh, okay..." Terence said. Relieved.

As the song played, Terence tried to keep an eye on Amy and Todd. They were slow dancing, and talking, but it was hard to keep a clear view because people kept getting in the way. Also, it seemed to Terence that for some reason the other four people at the table suddenly wanted to talk to him, as they kept asking him questions, forcing him to turn his head away from watching Amy. They asked him about his work, and how he reunited with Amy, and all sorts of other questions, though they only half listened to the answers.

The song ended, and Terence craned his neck to try and see Amy and Todd. He didn't see them for a few moments and a bit of panic rose in his throat. Then he saw them, and they were dancing, though a little faster. Amy seemed to be shaking her chest for Todd, giving him, and almost everyone else on the dance floor, an ample view of her huge tits.

The others from the table got up to dance, leaving Terence alone. He looked around for someone he might dance with, but didn't see any likely prospects. People he only barely knew in high school that it would just feel awkward to talk to them now.

He tried to keep an eye on Amy and Todd, but it got harder and harder to see through the crowd. And the house lights got dimmer and the modest disco lights moved faster, making it even more difficult to keep track.

The next song was also fast, and Terence had almost completely lost track of Amy and Todd. He sat there for a while because it just wasn't in his nature to jump up and take action. He felt so awkward at the prospect of pushing through the dance floor and then demanding to have his wife back. Besides, shouldn't she want to pull him into the dance floor.

He strained his eyes to look into the dance area, and suddenly his eyes widened. Even though it was a fast song and there was lots of motion, it looked like Amy and Todd were slow dancing. And then for a brief flash of light, it looked like they were kissing.

Terence bolted up, and he would have marched immediately to the floor, except that he lost sight of them again. He squinted to see, and then he saw another couple that might have been the ones kissing. Was his paranoia getting the best of him?

Still, he had had enough. He pushed through the dance floor, although not quite forcing people out of the way as much as he wanted. He got bumped and jostled.

When he reached the center of the dance floor, Amy and Todd were nowhere to be found. He found an empty space where it seemed like they should have been. He spun around looking in all directions but couldn't see them anywhere.

He turned to a dancing couple beside him. They were a black couple, and he thought he recognized the wife as a member of his class, but the man was probably her husband who wasn't a former student.

"Excuse me, do you know Amy?" Terence shouted to be heard above the music.

"Amy? Of course. Why?" The woman answered.

"She's my wife... I'm looking for her."

"She's your... Oh..." The woman answered. She smirked as if she realized something funny and glanced at her husband who wasn't sure what was going on. "No, I don't know where she went." The woman replied.

"Thanks anyway," Terence said absentmindedly as he immediately turned to another couple. As he did, the black woman whispered something to her husband, and he looked like he got the joke. As Terence asked a few more couples, word started to spread around the dance floor.

Terence distinctly felt like people were starting to look at him with sinister laughter in their eyes. It was the same look as back in high school when he would be bullied by Todd and his friends, and everyone watching would be laughing at Terence, but not out-loud because no one wanted to get involved. There was a sort of pity mixed with indifference mixed with amusement.

Terence turned red as he felt a shame and embarrassment he hadn't felt in years. He started to push frantically through the crowd. He knew he had no reason to feel this way, that as an adult he should be past this, and that he had done nothing more than ask the perfectly reasonable question of where his wife was. But old feelings were hard to suppress, and part of him was slipping into old pains. He started to feel claustrophobic from being seemingly the only one in the room not in on the joke.

Finally he found Vicky dancing with Jeff.

"Where's Amy?" He practically demanded, assuming they would know.

"Oh, they're not here?" Vicky answered. But her tone was so deliberately innocent that it all but shouted that she knew exactly where Amy and Todd were.

Terence wanted to grab her and shake her, but Jeff would easily put a stop to that. Even though Terence was fitter now, he was still shorter, and just lacked the instincts of a fighting man.

He pushed past Vicky and Jeff and went out into the hall.

Suddenly it seemed dark and quiet. The music and crowd from the gymnasium could be heard behind him, but as the doors closed, the noise faded from importance in his mind.

"Amy?" He called out and his voice echoed just a little bit.

He started walking down the hallway into the darkness. He looked into a bathroom at the end of one corridor. Then up some stairs and down another. He looked into bathrooms and listened at doors. It seemed silly that she would be in a dark room with no sound, but he didn't want to miss anything.

He searched and searched. Some rooms had lights on and he ran up to them, but Amy was not to be found. The building was largely empty.

It was on he way back to the gymnasium as he passed the boy's locker room that he heard a sound. Not much, just a muffled sound of a voice in a distance. It was echoing around on the flat concrete walls, which made the words unintelligible, but it seemed like a man and a woman talking.

Terence was not stupid, and at this point he had some idea of what must be happening. Something intimate was happening between the two of them. They did used to go out, so maybe there were feelings that Terence had not known about or considered. He was uncomfortable at the idea that they were reminiscing together about more romantic times, but part of him couldn't help but think that it was important to gain information. Information was how he made his career, so it was natural for him to want to know what was going on before rushing into a situation.

Instead of calling out to Amy, he cautiously stepped into the boys locker room, trying to listen and make out the words as he got closer. He expected to hear confessions of feelings or maybe Amy saying that she missed Todd but she was married now, or something along those lines. Some kind of conversation that would justify why they went off to have it in private, but he couldn't imagine it going further than that.

What he heard when he finally got in range to make out the words made his heart sink into his stomach in a way he was completely unprepared for.

"I knew I had to fuck you the instant I saw youmlph... glk...mmmlph...glp...glrk"

It was Amy's voice. And as soon as the sentence was done, her mouth was clearly filled, something had been pushed in before she was expecting it. And while she was choking on it, she wasn't making noises of resistance, she was making loud slurping, sucking, wet noises.

"I know slut. I know that look in your eyes when you need my cock. Haven't seen it in years, but it's just the same."

It was Todd.

Terence froze. He just had no reaction. He had no idea what to do.

"God... that's sooo good. I love watching you stretch your mouth to try and get it all in," Todd said.

"Mmmmmlph... Mmmmmlllgk... Mmmmmmllnn" Amy was making noises of agreement while keeping her mouth moving up and down Todd's cock.

"I can't believe that stupid schmo sat there like a dumb-ass while you stroked my cock under the table," Todd said.

Amy giggled while licking the tip of Todd's cock.

"God, there were so many times I thought I was going to lose it and just tit fuck you right there on the table, right in front of him". Todd said.

"You want to see my big tits?" Amy asked coyly, and then went back to sucking Todd's cock.

"Fuck yeah, slut! Take that dress off," Todd said, in a commanding tone.

"Oh baby..." Amy said, catching her breath a little after the popping sound made by taking Todd's cock out of her mouth. "Let me just unzip the front a bit... this dress was made for tit fucking."

There was the sound of a zipper, and some shuffling movement. Todd said almost under his breath "lay down here", and then there was the sound of skin on skin slapping.

"Oh fuck... that looks so hot!" Todd said.

"I remembered how much you like tit fucking me, so I got this dress especially for you." Amy said.

Terence's eyes widened in horror as her words sunk in.

"You came here for my cock, huh? Did that dope buy this dress for you?" Todd said.

"Mmmm hmmm," Amy said with Todd's cock in her mouth.

"Hah hah hah!" Todd laughed. "That's perfect. Then I'm going to soak this dress in cum and fucking ruin it! I'm going to mark my territory!"

"You're so mean!" Amy said with a laugh.

"I'm mean?" Todd said in a fake questioning tone. "You're the one who jerked me harder under the table every time I made fun of that little faggot."

Amy made a laughing sound with Todd's cock in her throat.

"Mmlph... glph... no, I... mmllph... gllp..." She tried to object, but Todd kept thrusting his cock into her mouth.

"Oh, you fucking loved it, slut. Don't deny it. You know your husband is a fucking pussy, and it turns you on to compare him to a real man," Todd said.

Amy giggled as much as she could while sucking Todd's cock.

"Oh yeah, that's it... squeeze those huge tits together on my cock!" Todd moaned, "Oh yeah... see... you know your place is on my cock, as my slut. Your husband is nothing. He's a fucking wimp. I bet he can't even get you off in bed. Has he? Answer me slut!"

"mmlph.... mph... no... no, he can't... glph..." Amy said.

"Say it slut! Tell me the truth! Tell me about your husband!" Todd commanded.

"Mmmmmmmlph! Mllph! He... mlph... the only times I barely managed to cum was when I thought about your cock!" Amy said.

"That's it slut..." Todd said "You need to be fucked by a real man."

"Oh god, yes!" Amy squealed. "It's been too long!"

Terence had collapsed to his knees and he was shaking. He just couldn't believe it... it was all a lie. The whole marriage. Everything. She was never satisfied with him. She was waiting until she could see Todd again.

He knew that they had had an intense relationship, so much so that when Todd left on his athletic scholarship they decided they would have to break off completely. They both knew as attractive young people they would have many opportunities and didn't want to worry about what the other was doing. They hadn't had contact in years. But while Terence thought that it meant that she had moved on in life, it now seemed like it was left unfinished. She had been waiting for this reunion to see where her feelings were with Todd. And apparently it was revealed within a heartbeat of seeing Todd.

And Todd... Todd was his sadistic self, relishing in fucking Terence's wife. Enjoying her betrayal. And she certainly wasn't denying her enjoyment of the betrayal. Could she really be as sadistic as him.

No, Terence resolved. There was no way. He knew his Amy. Todd must be forcing her, manipulating her. He might even be raping her. I need to save her, Terence thought!

Suddenly the moment seemed like it could be the culmination of the intention of the evening. Could there be a better way to finally overcome all your teenage bullies than by saving your wife from them? To be the hero in that moment, knocking down the villain and leaving with the girl. Terence was fitter now, he knew some fighting moves. He knew he could do this, and when it was all over, he would have the satisfaction he had been dying for.

He got up and stormed around the corner of lockers, and what he saw shocked him for a critical moment.

Amy was on her back on a bench in between two rows of lockers. Her dress was unzipped in the front and her huge tits were out, and she was holding them up to squeeze Todd's cock. Her face, hair, and tits were covered in pre-cum fluid.

Todd was fully naked, straddling on top of her, his knees bent a little to get his cock down to the right level.

What shocked Terence was the size of Todd's cock. Even though Amy's tits were huge, his cock went all the way up between them to reach her mouth with plenty of length for her to take deep. It was rock hard and rigid, with huge veins bulging, and the head, which Terence saw as it slipped in and out of Amy's mouth, was bright purple. Terence always felt his cock was around average, maybe a little less if he was being truly honest. But seeing Todd's huge cock made him suddenly feel well below average.

Amy and Todd had barely noticed Terence, and Terence intended to use that to his advantage. Regaining his composure after his moment of shock at the scene in front of him, he balled his hands into fists and made his first step into a charge that would have been only two or three steps before reaching Todd.

But before he got any further, he was suddenly knocked off balance by a force coming from his side. Terence was slammed against a locker. Before he even really knew where he was, he felt a kick in his groin that sent a wave of sickness up through his stomach and into his head, making him dizzy and disoriented. He got punched in the side of the head, then punched again somewhere else. As blow after blow struck him, he lost track of where he was being hit, and how often and how hard.

When the beating eased up, Terence was picked up and forcibly placed on his knees facing toward Amy and Todd. As his head cleared, Terence took in the situation.

Todd and Amy were in the process of changing positions, nonchalantly, as if what happened to Terence wasn't enough to distract them. Amy was now bent over, her legs straight and straddling either side of the bench, and her hands on the bench to balance her. She was facing toward Terence. Todd was behind her, slapping his huge cock against Amy's perfect ass.

It was Jeff and Taylor who had issued the beating and were on either side of Terence, holding him in place. Vicky and Kate were leaning against the lockers on one side, looking at Terence and giggling.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Todd!" Amy was whining and begging.

"Not yet..." Todd said. He had a huge smile as he looked directly at Terence.

"So, Terence," Todd said, "This turned out differently than I thought. I thought I'd fuck Amy behind your back for a while before making her dump you. But it looks like you've chosen to rip the band aid off, so to speak."

"Please..." Amy whined.

"Shut up slut," Todd dismissed her. "Terence, I think since you're here for the momentous occasion of when I start fucking your wife, it's only fitting that you give your blessing."

"What?!!" Terence shouted. "Never! Amy... you're not being yourself! Snap out of it!"

"Oh, Amy is being herself for the first time in a long time!" Todd laughed. "She's my cock-slut, and always has been. You can easily see it's true, can't you, Terence?"

"Fuck you," Terence said.

"Admit it, Beak-boy. Say that Amy is my cock slut, and that you could never satisfy her like I can with my big cock." Todd commanded.

"What? No! You're insane! Why the fuck would I say anything like that. Amy... tell him we're leaving..." Terence said.

Todd put his cock up against Amy's dripping pussy, and pushed just the very tip inside her.

"Yes... Yes...!" Amy said. But then Todd stopped. "What...? Baby please... fuck me... put it all the way in...! I neeeeed it!" Amy said.

"Not until Terence admits that you're my cock slut, and that only my cock can satisfy you," Todd said with smug satisfaction.

"I'm not going to say anything like that!" Terence said.

"I think you will. Amy... tell him. Tell him the truth," Todd commanded.

"No... Don't make me..." Amy whined.

Todd began gently moving the tip of his cock in and out of her pussy, just a little.

"Oh god... oh god... please..." Amy whined.

"Tell him!" Todd commanded.

Amy looked at Terence, and she actually looked a little annoyed.

"Honey... please just say what he wants..." Amy said.

"What?? A... Amy?" Terence stuttered. "How could you ask me to...?"

"Just fucking say it, you wimp!" Amy blurted out. Todd and the others laughed. "It will be easier if you just fucking say it! I'm going crazy!" Amy said. Todd moved his cock a little more, teasing her even more.

"Amy, please don't ask me to... I know you don't mean it... I know you love me..." Terence said weakly.

"I don't love you," Amy said quietly.

"Sorry, what was that?" Todd said in a joking tone. The others in the room laughed.

"I don't love you!" Amy screamed. "I... liked you, and I thought you were okay... but the sex... it never satisfied me. The way you fuck is... pathetic. I... I... just married you for the money."

"It's not true..." Terence said weakly. Tears started to well up.

"It is... I'm sorry... but it's true." Amy said, with a tone of almost giving up, as if there was no reason to hold back anymore. "That's why I've been fucking your business partner, your chauffeur, your friends... if you can call them 'friends'... everyone just uses you for your money, like I did."

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
397 Followers