Reunited

Story Info
Young wife gets the front seat reunion of a lifetime.
3k words
3.89
57.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoWpen
LeoWpen
7 Followers

The following story is true down to the last detail. Names have been changed to avoid legal complications.

*

February in the Midwest can be crazy cold. I looked out my office window at the gathering gloom of the late afternoon as light snow swirled in the wind. For some reason, I hadn't been able to concentrate most of the day. As I stared out the window, my thoughts kept coming back to a girl I had known several years before. She had been on my mind all day, and, as much as I tried, I couldn't seem to shake her image.

Kathie and I had been friends and then lovers for a several years. Although we were good together, she met Rob during that time and began dating him. I guess Rob gave her things I couldn't. After a year of dating Rob, she told me they were getting married. I wasn't happy about it, but I didn't try to stop her. That day, as I looked out at the freezing winter twilight, Kathie was 25, and had been married over three years. The last time I had spoken to her had been about a year ago, and the call had been brief.

I knew we would never go back to that relationship. She was happily married to Rob, but I couldn't get her out of my mind. I kept recalling our hot sex. Kathie was not a particularly great lover, but she was open to just about anything. I guess the best way to describe her is that she has the body of a gymnast. You know those little, tight, eastern European gymnasts you see in the Olympics? That's exactly how Kathie is built. Her hair is blonde and wavy, but not real curly. Grey blue eyes and light freckles across her cheeks make her look a lot younger. She's rather flat chested as you might suspect being built like a gymnast, but she has one of the hardest, little asses you have ever seen. When she wears her tight jeans, she never fails to draw stares from men and women.

By the end of that day, I had worked myself up to the point that I either needed some kind of release or a cold shower. I really wanted to see her again, but I knew I couldn't just call. It would be too awkward. As I thought about it, I remembered she had been taking some night classes at a local college. I don't know why I did it, but I decided to drive out to the college that night to see if I could find her.

The winter night had fallen and the snow was really beginning to pick up when I drove into the main parking lot. Driving up and down the aisles, and I finally spotted her car. I parked next to her car and walked up to the side entrance. Wandering around the halls, I peeked into several classes but didn't see her. As a last resort, I went to the front doors near the parking lot, and waited. I was hoping Kathie would walk by on her way out to her car.

I waited for about ten minutes and finally classes came to an end, and students began filing out to their cars. Scanning the people walking past, it dawned on me that I might not recognize her with a winter coat. I was thinking about giving up when a figure in jeans walked by me with her hood up. I was sure it was Kathie, and I stepped in behind her. It had to be her. I'd know that perfect ass any where. She was just crossing the foot bridge to the parking lot when I reached her.

"Hey Kathie, is that you?" I said.

She turned around and I could barely see her face with her hood pulled up. She stared for a couple of seconds and then broke into a large grin.

"Well hi there," she said. "Wow, what are you doing out here?"

"Checking on some classes," I lied.

I didn't want her to know I had come out here looking for her like some kind of stalker.

"I haven't seen you in ages," she said smiling again.

I noticed she had cut her blonde hair pretty short. The cut made her look even younger. In some ways it almost made her look like a beautiful, young boy.

We just looked at each other for a few more minutes when I finally said.

"How about you sit in my car and talk while you warm up your car?"

She seemed to think about this for a few seconds.

"Sure," she said smiling again.

She started her car and got into mine.

"So, what have you been up to?" she asked.

With that, we started talking, and before I knew it, a half hour had gone by. We were always good at talking to each other and Kathie was so smart, I really enjoyed our conversations. Finally she looked over at me.

"Well, I guess I should be going" she said.

"Do you have to get back?" I asked.

She just looked at me again with those beautiful grey, blue eyes. "How about I drive us up to the point where we used to park and we can talk some more," I asked taking my shot.

She seemed to think about it for a few minutes.

"I did get out of class a little early," she said.

Kathie turned off her car and got back in. Minutes later we were heading over the river driving through the lightly falling snow. I drove up the dark curving road until I found the place we used to park years ago. It was a side ramp off the road that looked out over the valley and the river far below. In the darkness, with the falling snow, the lights twinkled below like star bursts.

I left the car running and the radio softly playing.

"I wasn't completely honest with you," I said.

"About what?" she asked.

"I didn't come up to the college to check on classes. I came out to find you."

Kathie didn't say anything. She just looked at me for what seemed like minutes. She then slowly leaned over toward me. I met her over the gear shift and our lips lightly touched. Her lips were warm and smooth and the kiss lingered. Leaning back again, Kathie locked me with her eyes.

"I've thought about you too," she said. "I know I shouldn't, but I have".

I leaned over to her again and our lips again met but this time her tongue snaked wetly into my mouth. Our breathing became heavier until the windows began to steam up. We were locked in an open mouth kiss when I slipped my hand down between her legs and began to softly massage her pussy through her jeans. Kathie moaned into my mouth and lifted her hips to meet my caress. Kissing down her neck I felt her skin warming on my lips.

"You know," she whispered in my ear, "sometimes, when I'm alone, I...I...think about you."

"You do?" I whispered back.

"God, I can't believe I'm admitting this," she said.

"What do you do when you think of me?" I asked.

Kathie didn't answer. She broke our kiss and looked down not meeting my eyes.

"Do you ever touch yourself when you think of me?" I asked softly.

She didn't answer right away.

Finally, still not meeting my gaze, she answered softly "yes".

I took her head in my hands, and turned her face to mine beginning our tongue battle again.

I applied more pressure to my caress, and I could feel the heat from her pussy pulsing beneath my hand. I reached up, unsnapped her jeans, and slowly pulled the zipper down. Breaking our kiss for a second, Kathie leaned back against the door and pulled her jeans down revealing her sheer, white, lace panties.

Our frenching began again as my hand touched her cotton covered crotch. I would feel the wetness of her panties against my fingers. Kathie let out another low moan has my fingers traced the lips of her pussy through the soaked fabric. I remember asking myself how she planned to hide her wet panties from her husband when she got home.

We kissed for a few more minutes like this with me rubbing her crotch, and her tongue furiously stabbing into my mouth. I knew what she wanted. It's what she wanted when she first saw me in the parking lot. I moved my head lower and slowly licked up her inner left thigh.

Kathie's breathing was coming in short little gasps by the time I placed my mouth on the sheer fabric covering her pussy and began licking her through the lace.

Let me just say that Kathie loved to have her pussy eaten. As a matter of fact she usually comes so hard being eaten, that she squirts a thin, stream of female jack juice. Once, when she had been riding my cock, she moved up and straddled my head. I pushed my tongue up into her slick pussy and she just rode my face. I felt a warm stream of pussy juice hit my chin, and she begged me not to stop.

Now, as my tongue pushed against the wet panty fabric, Kathie's heavy breathing turned into pants. I knew she wanted my tongue on her slit, but I wanted to tease her some more just to see how soaked her little, white panties could get.

Kathie reached down, placed her right hand behind my head and began pulling my face into her soaked panties. My tongue stabbed harder against the tight fabric. Her hand pulled me in, and I literally smothered her panty covered pussy with my mouth.

"Oh God, "she moaned.

I reached up and pulled the wet cloth to the side and slowly, licked up her pulsing, fleshy lips. She was so wet that I wondered if she might leave a stain on the car seat. I noticed her pussy was shaved smooth except for a small triangular patch of hair above her slit. I wondered if Rob liked her smooth like this.

I stuck my tongue out and ran it slowly over her fold until I reached the little hood covering her button. Her pink clit stuck out hard, and I lightly flicked my tongue against it causing shock waves through her body.

"Yes," Kathie groaned in a low voice.

I began to slowly flicking my tongue against her tiny nub. Building the rhythm, I licked faster and faster against her most sensitive spot. Her little button stuck straight out and the more excited she got, the bigger it got. I stopped flicking my tongue and sucked her clit into my mouth to give her girl button a tiny blow job.

"Oh, oh, God, please," Kathie cried moving her head back and forth against the car door.

I sucked and gently pulled on her clit until all of it was in my mouth. Then I began to slowly roll my tongue around her engorged nub. Kathie's body began violently shaking and jerking.

"OH FUCK," she screamed and I felt the familiar warm, stream hit my lips and chin as she began squirting in orgasm.

By now I had rolled my tongue down and was stabbing it into her literally tongue fucking her sopping cunt. I pushed and pushed until I was able to get most of my tongue into her. This sent her over the top. Kathie screamed again and grabbed my hair pulling my face into her.

She literally gushed as I gave her the tongue fucking of a life time. Her girl juice covered my lips, chin and cheeks. It ran down to her puckered anus and began soaking a circular spot on my car seat. At this point I couldn't have cared less. I wanted her to come over and over, and she didn't disappoint. With her eyes squeezed shut, Kathie twitched, jerked, and shook as one orgasm after another flowed over her. Her cries became guttural grunts and moans, and at one point, I actually thought she might pass out.

Finally I pulled my head back and slipped my tongue out of her sopping pussy. Kathie lay against the door breathing heavily as I sat back and enjoyed the sight. Her legs were spread wide revealing her gaping, pink, dripping pussy. Kathie's face was beet red. Her face always got that way when she had multiple orgasms, and this had sent her right off the chart. I lost count at five.

After a few minutes, Kathie sat up and kissed me again as her right hand groped frantically for my jean covered hard on. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and her right hand unzipped my jeans and began tugging them and my underwear down. I sat up slightly and let her pull them down freeing my rock, hard cock.

Moving over my lap. Kathie lowered her head and I felt my dick slide between her silky smooth lips. There was urgency in her sucking. It was if she was going to get off by fucking me with her mouth. I'm not sure if women can come just by sucking a guy off, but it sure seemed like this is what Kathie was trying to do.

Kathie moved her body so she was almost on her knees on the passenger seat as her mouth worked on me. I felt her lift her head up and then felt her slick, warm tongue lick up the side of my shaft.

My left hand just rested on her head but my right hand was exploring. I moved my hand around between her legs and pressed two fingers into her pussy. I got a low groan from Kathie as her pussy juice literally coated my fingers. Finger fucking her pussy, Kathie moaned again through the cock meat filling her mouth.

In the darkened car, with only the dash board lights, I was going on sense of feel. Looking down I watched as Kathie's head bobbed slowly. Her mouth caressed my rod in warm slickness as she pushed her head to take more down her throat. My fingers made soft, wet, slopping noises as I continued jamming into her pussy.

Suddenly I had an idea. I remember wondering if she would let me do this. I pulled my fingers out of her dripping hole and slowly slipped them back searching for her anal pucker. Even in the dark, I found the rippled ring of her puckered anus. It was slippery and wet from her juice.

I felt Kathie's body tense as my finger lightly rimmed her little asshole. Kathie's anus was a tiny, washed out, brown starfish. When I slowly pushed the tip of my middle finger past her rubbery ring, Kathie whimpered around my cock filling her mouth, but she didn't stop her slow head bobbing. Since she didn't protest, I pushed my finger further into her clenching asshole, and at the same time, I put my left hand on the top of her head in case she tried to lift up.

Soon I was in past the second knuckle, and Kathie's bobbing became faster. Her asshole gripped my finger like a silken vise but all that did was make me want to push further. Soon I had my entire middle finger up her bung hole. The tightness was incredible. I remember wondering how good it would fell to have my cock buried to the hilt in her gripping shit chute.

Slowly I pulled my finger out and then pushed back in. It was a little difficult at first, but I could feel her anal muscles giving in to the invasion until soon I was rhythmically finger fucking her ass. As I jammed my finger in and out, Kathie's head bobbed faster and faster on my cock. She was whimpering with every stab of my finger. I couldn't tell if my finger ass fuck was causing her pleasure or pain, but to tell the truth, at this point I didn't care. I could feel my orgasm building, and I knew it would be massive.

By now Kathie's head was bobbing so fast it felt like a hot, wet, vacuum on my dick. I realized she was probably doing this to get me to cum in order to stop my finger invasion of her rectum, but I held back enjoying the inside of her asshole as much as the inside of her mouth.

Soon, I couldn't stand it anymore. I pushed my finger to the hilt up her spasming shit chute and with my left hand on top of her head, pushed down until my cock slid down her throat.

"Oh shit yeah," I groaned sending a gush of semen down Kathie's throat. She gagged and tried to lift her head, but I held it down firmly as I jerked glob and after glob coating her throat and esophagus. I remember thinking I might be choking her as she squirmed and tried to lift up, but I wanted her deep throat, so I held her head down firmly it down as my cock continued to spasm. At the same time, I felt her ass muscles contact around my finger to the point I thought she might break the bone.

After a few minutes, I was finally drained. I took my hand off her head, and she lifted up pulling her mouth off my cock. Kathie coughed slightly and a stream of cum trailed from her lower lip onto the seat between my legs.

I slowly pulled my finger from her spasming asshole. I watched fascinated as her wrinkled, little ass ring bulged out as if trying to hold on to my finger. With my finger out, her anus gaped slightly, but slowly began closing up as I watched.

Kathie coughed a little more and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she caught her breath.

She didn't say much as we got dressed and I pulled out onto the main road to take her back to her car. I know I'd been a little rough on her, and I thought she might be mad. When we got back to her car, she leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Let's get a room next time."

LeoWpen
LeoWpen
7 Followers