Reunited

Story Info
A brother and sister meet again after 18 months.
2.2k words
35.7k
23
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at home, home at last after a 17 hour journey back from the other side of the world. I had been living abroad for 18 months and I had decided to head back home after a successful year in a job. It was never that easy even though I absolutely loved living abroad. I'm not one to admit it easily, but I had missed my family an awful lot and more than I imagined I would.

It was a quiet midweek morning in the middle of winter and my overnight flight had left me quite jet-lagged but I was determined to make the most of my first day back. It was clear my parents were at work and I wasn't too sure if my sister Katie was at home or was working.

I put my key in the door, dragged my bags through the hallway and sat down for a moment. The family dog came along and looked at me like I'd dropped from another planet and almost completely ignored me. I didn't hear anything from upstairs so popped the kettle on and ventured up there.

I could hear something, someone was in and all of sudden, Katie came dashing out the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her petite body. It had been a long time since I had laid eyes on her, she was no longer a girl with dark brown hair but had managed to dye it back to a light shade of brown and almost totally back to blonde which was her natural colour. It was good to see her again, and the new hair made her look amazing, more so than I had remembered.

She got to the middle of the landing and stopped, clearly surprised to see me. The towel was short, it was from just above mid-thigh to just above her small breasts. We both just looked at each other for a moment before she had the courage to speak.

"Dan! I didn't think you would be back until later!"

"Really? Oh, fair enough."

"Have you missed me?"

"I think I have, yeah, come here!"

She hesitated but I advanced towards her.

I hated to admit it but I did really think my sister was quite an attractive girl. She was the type who had the boys all around her from when she was 16 and now at 20 years old, she was turning into quite something. I'd seen from abroad, just from Facebook how she was changing but it was a taboo thing. She was a big fan of wearing skimpy, very short outfits and I had tried for so long to crush my feelings, dismissing them as unnatural and weird as anyone else would but they kept coming back.

As I got next to her, I wrapped my arms around her to give her a big hug. Part of me knew this was inappropriate but I couldn't help it. I looked down at her and smiled, she smiled back as to give her approval. Her breasts pushed against my chest and I could see her cleavage as I looked down, at 6 foot tall I was quite an imposing figure when compared to Katie at just over 5 feet tall. I quite liked it that I could easily stare at her breasts from up high and she didn't even realise what I was looking at!

I moved one of my hands down the towel and glanced over her shoulder, she didn't move as my hand brushed against her bum. She just looked at me and I just said "Sorry", but I had confirmed what I wanted to know, she was naked underneath the towel.

"Don't you think this is a bit short?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Are you naked under this thing?"

"Yeah, I've just got out the shower."

"Oh I thought you may have put some knickers on."

"Why would I do that?"

"I... don't know!"

She laughed, just looked up at me and smiled.

I got the impression she knew I was going to be back early, I had said I'd be back around 8am and it was around that time. The towel didn't surprise me, my sister had gradually got more daring clothes wise as the last few years had passed. She used to give off the impression of being modest but had definitely dropped that over the last couple of years without realising it. She had once tried going out in a dress so short it only just covered her knickers but my mother noticed and my disgruntled sister was forced to change.

I got the impression she was someone who could well be talked into a bit of exhibitionism. Her outfits getting shorter, her Facebook pictures were getting more naughty and I had started to wonder if I could advantage.

I knew it would take some work, she was definitely someone who wouldn't easily be talked into something she didn't want to do. I just wanted to build some trust in the first few weeks I was back. I released my grip on her as I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

"Have you got work today?"

"No, I just wanted to get up early today."

"Strange for you, you're normally in bed until midday!"

"Oh, no, not today!"

"Ok, I best start to get a few things unpacked and let you do what you are doing."

I entered my room for the first time in a long while and immediately stripped off, I needed some desperate relief. I hadn't had the chance to masturbate in well over 2 days and I was seriously in the mood. I rolled naked on my bed and within seconds was hard straight away, I started to stroke away and there was a sudden knock at my door.

"Who is that?"

"Me". It was Katie.

"Can you just leave me a minute?"

"No, my computer has a problem. Can you help me?

"Can it wait?"

"No, now."

I let out a deep sigh.

"Fine, I'll tell Dad you touched my bum."

I was shocked and protested what she had just said.

"I didn't!"

"I know you meant that, it was deliberate. I will tell him as soon as he gets back!"

I could no longer argue...

"No, wait, I'm coming!"

Why would she want to do that? Well before I'd left I had occasionally looked in knicker doors, and she realised, and told our parents. I'd never been directly told they knew, but I knew they knew and wanted to avoid anything being told to them. The problem was my sister was such a tease.

When she got to 18, she started to wear tight black leggings which turned out to see through whenever she bent down or over. I'd come in from University from one day and she was there bent over and I could see her light blue thong and bum right in front of me. That was the best view I ever got of her sexy behind, and I saw her knickers through her leggings at least 5 or 6 times more.

There was one time I couldn't believe she didn't know how much she was exposing. I was coming into the living room with my dinner one night and she had spread her legs in the same leggings. I moved closer towards her and she may as well have just been wearing her knickers. The leggings were totally transparent. I could very clearly see her knickers and her crotch area was very much on display. She looked at me and smiled, but I didn't get chance to even tell her what she was showing.

I had to immediately leave the room in a panic. I remember my penis almost exploding in my boxer shorts as I came without even realising just how aroused I was. Luckily my Dad had noticed and had a go at her and asked her to stop being so inappropriate. She stopped wearing those leggings after that, maybe my parents had had a word with her and realised was she doing.

I couldn't believe it at that time, how did she not know she was driving me absolutely wild? I was so glad when she stopped wearing them leggings, but I think it was the thing that kick-started my unnatural feelings towards her. Even a couple of years on, those incidents lingered in my mind and I found it impossible to get the feelings to go away.

So back to her computer problems, and I jumped off my bed, whipped my boxers on and put a pair of shorts on over. I entered her room very slowly, and was as equally confused as shocked.

"Errr Katie, what are you doing?"

"Dan, what's that?"

I looked down and my penis was semi erect, she was still in that towel! It wasn't going to go away quickly with Katie dressed like that!

"Oh, I'm so sorry" as I looked at her quite mortified but she just stared at it and did not give any impression she disproved of the sight of my semi erect member.

She was sat on the bed, legs slightly apart but the towel rode up high. I was desperately hoping she'd come to her senses and put a thong on. I moved closer and tried to remain as calm as possible. She looked at me, I looked at her and saw how desperately short her 'outfit' was.

"What's up with the computer?"

"It won't start."

She readjusted and I glanced down towards her legs, the towel was even higher and legs open more.

"Why are you still in a towel? Don't you think you should go get dressed, I can sort this in 2 or 3 minutes."

She didn't answer, and tried telling me what was wrong with the computer.

"You're still naked under it aren't you?"

She looked at me and didn't respond.

"You do realise you are almost showing me your pussy don't you? I'm not sure you know what you are doing."

She yet again ignored me but pulled her towel down slightly.

"Right, go get some clothes or this computer won't be fixed. I'll tell Dad you've been walking round the house naked."

"What? I'm not naked! Ooops, maybe it is a bit short!"

She snapped out of it. She put her legs together and jumped off her bed, somehow without flashing anymore bare thigh. She dashed off for a moment or two. What was her game? Why was she doing this to me again? I wasn't sure.

She returned a few minutes later in a dark blue thong and a white t-shirt, she looked in the mirror and then looked at me.

"Is this too short?"

"Why are you asking?"

"I'm off out on Saturday and I'm just seeing what I can wear."

"I can see your thong from front and back and half your bum is on display."

She didn't answer me but I did offer some immediate advice.

"Is a t-shirt such a good idea? If you squat or sit it won't cover your knickers. If you wear that, you may as well just go in a crop top and thong!"

"Is it that bad? That's no good! I'll find something else."

"Knee length, you'll be fine. Mid thigh, you should be ok but I know you like them short.

She turned and smiled at that last remark and walked away.

She returned in another t-shirt/shirt which covered the essentials, but it was still quite baggy.

"I thought I said no shirts? You need a dress."

"Ok then." She walked away looking frustrated, I just wanted to reason with her.

"You must know I'm trying to protect you. I don't want to see upskirt pictures of you all over Facebook."

She stopped and looked at me, "I understand."

"I just get the impression you are comfortable with wearing very little, and if you are, then I can't do much except support that."

"I know Dan, it is nice to know you care even after all this time you've been away."

"If you want to go out in a tiny g-string and t-shirt then that's your choice. I won't tell Mum & Dad, you are 20 now."

"Tiny g-string and t-shirt, no; I'm not going to wear that out in town so don't you worry."

"You could probably get away with it..."

"Haha, really?"

"It would certainly show a daring side to you I didn't know existed."

"Daring, hmm."

"Maybe we could do a few dares... but I will have a think about it."

"A few dares, now what could that mean?"

"I'll let you work it out! Computer is fixed, I'm out of here for a bit. Let me relax. Just act naturally, what you do/chose to wear around the house is up to you."

I walked away and she went back into her computer. She spent the day in a t-shirt and what was probably still that dark blue thong. I never asked her what was under the t-shirt and she never showed it either. Typical Katie, stayed in her room most of the day and I didn't get much chance to see her anyway.

She went off to work over the next few days and we didn't see each other much. It turned out our next encounter would be a few nights later, a Thursday night and I was not going to forget that in a hurry!

  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tease

Crap. That's all this "story" is. Go back to your manager trainee job at McDonald's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where is the sex?

Stories on this site typically end with great sex. Your story ended with nothing worth coming back for in the next chapter. Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As the fireman was told

You have to lay enough hose to reach the fire. Or maybe that is what my exwife told me. I didn't realize she had an Empire State Building on fire and I was on the street.

You have a very engaging style and this can be the start of a great series.

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please learn the basics of writing.

Numbers over ten should be spelled out. "17 hour flight", etc., looks ignorant and it distracts from the story.

sabra16023sabra16023over 8 years ago
Good read

MORE CHAPTERS.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
The Two-Headed Monster Brother and sister become one on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Here Cums the Bride His sister gets divorced, so he steps in to make her happy.in Incest/Taboo
Honeymoon Suiteness After failed engagement, brother invites sister on honeymoon.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories