Reunited - 44 Years Later: Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to answer? Lets just say that I know you're vocal." I didn't want to take it further but I was glad she knew about her sexuality.

"Robert, what do you like about my dad, give it to me straight," she broke out laughing again, "well I mean, you know what I mean."

Robert look at me and I nodded, "Tell her what you want her to hear."

"Terri, Patrick and I have a long history since we were four. I can't give you everything in detail, we shared a lot of teen experiences together. You already know I was his first sex partner. I would never have guessed that we would come full circle to become lovers. How he makes me feel, comfortable and happy, satisfied and wanting. We're in our 60's and sex has never been better. Of course much it is Levetra induced."

"I'm pretty sure I know how dad feels. He wouldn't be with you if he didn't want to and, really, I'm jealous he's getting so much sex. I have the munchies, anything around here to eat, I mean food kind of eat."

We all got up and went for more of the cooked weed. Terri went to the refrigerator and looked around. "What is all the rabbit food? Are you going healthy?"

Robert laughed at the question Terri asked, "Well, we do eat some meat." The giggles started again. "Lets cut some cheese slices and have some crackers. We will have something more later."

Terri was drifting back and forth between Robert and I as we prepared cheese and crackers to snack on. "Terri, Robert doesn't drink and I've cut way back but we do have some wine, beer, or some whiskey. It all depends on how hard you want it. Wait, I mean how strong drink you want."

"How about some wine. I'll take it harder later maybe." No matter what we were saying, it came across with sexual innuendos. The three of us were all guilty and really didn't care. I decided to have a beer and Robert took out a rehydrate drink. He rolled a couple more joints before sitting down on the couch with Terri and I. All three on the same couch, me in the center with Terri and Robert on either side. Striking a match, Robert lit a joint and we all shared.

Terri was still being silly, "Looks like we're all sharing DNA one way or another." I reached an arm around Terri and Robert drawing them both into me. On one hand, I felt Terri's sexy young body and on the other hand, I felt lust for Robert's body. I planted a kiss on Terri's lips, turned and placed a kiss on Robert's lips. "Just sharing some more DNA," I observed.

The rest of the afternoon was spent joking and trying to have intelligent conversation. I was content that my daughter didn't run form me, that she would be Robert's power of attorney, and that Robert and I would soon be traveling to complete his move back. I gave Terri keys to the cabin.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Brother Ch. 01 I thought I was in love... then I met her little brother.in Gay Male
My Dark Angel Beauty in a beast.in Gay Male
Special Marc Harmon is an extraordinary person.in Gay Male
Poor Simon Ch. 01 Simon is captured by an evil corporation.in Gay Male
Guardian Angel Ch. 01 Bullied young man finds love with guardian angel.in Gay Male
More Stories