Reunited

Story Info
A meeting of lovers from a long-ago time.
4.9k words
11.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He comes...

She watches as He comes to her...His eyes full of a passion she has known and searched for forever... As He speaks His words fill her mind with visions of the past...she smiles and her heart awakens...

He has come to her... She has waited knowing He was there, somewhere, wandering, searching and trying to find His way to her. His eyes she feels the power of a love that has teased her heart forever... His soul reaches out and touches her own and they join together.

His body close to hers, the heat of their passion overwhelming. As they touch they feel the magic as it sparks. He reaches for her hand and bows low, His lips brushing her skin. The music unnoticed till now dances through their mind and into their heart and calls to them.

They gaze into each others eyes, souls peeking out and smiling at each other from deep inside. They feel each other as they stand, unmoving in the crowd. His hand gently holds hers and He comes closer... Her breath catches in her chest as He leans forward and whispers in her ear..."Come with me..." The tickle of His breath in her ear sends a shiver rushing through her...

With one hand He pulls her closer as He moves onto the floor the music filling the air about them. She follows him, His smile warming her heart, her own smile telling Him what her heart feels. They move among the crowd, oblivious to the world as it is but rather lost in a place they alone know... A secret passion filling them as they move together now.

Their need for one another grows as they move across the floor, their desire apparent to all whose eyes follow them as they go. They search each others eyes and unspoken words flow between them. A need they have both felt for so long swelling inside of them as they go.

As they move among the crowd about them, they search each others eyes, a longing fills them. As He reaches the far corner of the room, he spies the open French doors to the garden. He moves swiftly towards it and rushes her through into the moonlight beyond. His hand holding hers tightly He leads her and she follows into the night, the need growing.

Together now, as if time has stopped and the world around them has vanished, they wander into the garden to find a secret place. The moonlight lighting the path for them, they move to the sounds of the night. Deeper into the garden they move, He leads her to a place they both have seen in their mind. A place of great power, where their need and want will come together and the Goddess will watch over them. She follows almost breathless now the anticipation in her heart great.

He leads her through a trellis covered in moon flowers, blooming white against the inky black of the night their fragrance filling the air about them. It is as if they found their secret place, one that their dreams have traveled to before. He moves into the clearing and twirls about, her hand still held tightly in his. He gazes at her, her smile in the moonlight clutches at His heart. He sees in her eyes a love he has searched for an eternity. His own heart beats in His chest wildly as He feels her so close to Him finally.

There in the mist of the night, the moonlight glistening over them, the air filled with the scent of the Goddess as she blooms about them they stand, looking at one another, feeling the power as it grows about them. He looks down at her, her liquid brown eyes full of the sensuality He knows so well. She sees in His eyes the power of a man she has known would come for her, her plea to the Goddess finally answered.

He reaches out and with his fingertips grazes her cheek softly, her eyes close slowly at His touch. They linger there, her skin soft and warm and He whispers softly to her to open her eyes, to look at Him. As she does He sees in them all He has ever wanted and needed and knows what will come. He stands before her and closes his eyes, silently thanking the Goddess for this moment in time.

He stands and slowly opens His eyes, the stars above them twinkling, the sound of the night birds melodious to their ears. He pulls her to Him closely and as they move to the sounds of the night He whispers in her ear the sweet nothings she has dreamed of for so long.

She laughs softly as He tickles her heart and her ears and then they kiss once more...This time it is soft and slow, a sensual kiss that awakens the soul. His tongue slips between her full lips and intertwines with hers. A soft pleasure filled moan comes from her. His hands entangled in her hair he pulls her closer still. His hungry lips and hers feeding on passion and desire.

His hand in her hair He pulls back her head, their lips part and He stares into this woman's eyes. His own eyes full of a lust born from the pleasure and power He feels from her. She looks at Him her heart craving him stronger with every beat. The power between them is given to them by the Goddess herself... They have known always they would find each other. It is fate... It is their fate... The Goddess has watched over them through time and led them here tonight.

He feels her shiver under His touch, and pulls her closer again. It is not the cold of the night or fear that makes her shiver, it is Him, the power, the coming together. They share memories of things and places and a time when they have known each other before.

He feels His heart racing, the beating profound in His chest. She stands close and lays her head on his chest, her ears hearing the pounding of the beat of His heart. Her breath catches and she shivers once more, the power growing now, rising in them...It is a quickening...

He stands the need growing in Him as His eyes search the clearing. The altar of the Goddess stands beneath the moon, surrounded by vines fragrant and flowering in the darkness of the night. There beside the altar the night birds perch, serenading them, their music filling the night with a sensual sound.

He steps back from her and bows low, His one hand still grasping hers He rises and smiles. He then pulls her to him once more and they dance in the moonlight in the garden of the Goddess, twirling about under the stars knowing their destiny will be filled tonight. She belongs to Him, with Him, just as He belongs to her... Her Master has come for her...

She dances close to Him, the beat of His heart real to her now as she feels it against her own chest... He moves about the garden, the secret place filled with the scent of flowers and the dew of the night sparkles around them from the glow of the moon. He leads her closer and closer to the altar as they dance. His eyes drinking her in, her smile warming his heart from a cold he has felt forever there. She fills him with her soul as they dance...

He feels her shiver as they spin about in the night. The stars and moon above them glowing, bathing them in a wondrous light. He slows and pulls her closer now, His eyes staring deep into hers he smiles... They stop and with one hand holding the back of her hair, he pulls her head back gently. He leans into her and whispers to her to open her eyes, as her eyelids flutter open he looks down. He feels himself start to fall into them. Her deep brown eyes full of golden sparkles, she tugs at his heart with all she does... Her laugh so sweet her fragrance is that of the night, it wafts up and he inhales her. She belongs to him this night and him alone.

She smiles up into His eyes, the hunger in them reflected in her own. She stands her body held tight by him now, her breath catching in her chest as she feels the shudder of passion run through her. She feels the fire burning inside of her and the moist wetness of her desires causes her to move slightly as he holds her ever tighter. He has her soul in his hands this night... her body aches as she feels the fever growing inside of her. He stands and as he looks at her the urge to kiss her lips overcomes him. He leans down to her and his lips crush onto hers, the need so strong and overwhelming.

Her lips feel his tongue as it pushes between them into her mouth, her own tongue anxious to taste him as well. They are lost in the sounds of the night, the moans that come from them mingle with the night birds scattered about. She feels lightheaded the deep kiss seeming to take the very breath from her chest as they clutch at each other, her strength seeming to ebb away, he feels her go slack in his arms.

As he pulls away from her he gazes upon her face in the moonlight. There is no mistaking the deep ache that comes with looking at her. He loves this woman, she has belonged to him always. The search for her has taken him through many lifetimes. He glances behind him and then turns slowly with her still held in his arms. He leads her to the altar behind them and gently lifts her, his hands about her waist.

Once pulled from his lips she catches her breath and as she is lifted up she feels the churning inside of her deepen... His hands so strong, his luscious kisses have taken her heart. It has always belonged to him... Her search has carried her through lifetimes of dismal longing. Now finally she is at home in his presence.

Her heart is given to him willingly and he knows... He knows that she belongs to him and their fate has been told this night as they share this place and time. A lifetime of longing and loving and searching has brought them here together and this is where they will see the dream come true.

He stands before her as she sits now on the altar. His eyes searching hers as his hands reach to his waist and unclasp the sword he wears there. Then lowering it to the ground he stands and moves close to her once more. His hands reach up and gently brush her cheek. The warmth of hand to cheek evenly matched, it is as if they share a fever, one that has burned for eons inside of them. His hands come lower and brush over her bare shoulders, he feels her tremble as they do. She gasps softly as the touch of his hands on her skin cause the churning to boil now.

The wind whispers about them now, the night birds singing seems to disappear with the breeze... The moon now shines high above them shrouded in a mist. They gaze into each others eyes now, the look they share speaks volumes in its silence, and they seem caught in the moment time frozen as they dream in the night.

The sudden cry of a nighthawk cuts through the secret garden glen and they come back from the trance they have fallen into. He reaches down and his hands unlace the bodice of her dress. Her chest heaves heavier with each pull of his fingers. Her eyes never leaving his face, she watches him as he unveils her. He slides the lacey sleeves from her shoulders and her ample breast heave in the moonlight as they are freed from their confines. His hands reach for them and she closes her eyes as his hands squeeze them and grasping them gently pulls her closer to him.

Her own hands now reach out for his shirt and unbutton it slowly as he watches her. Her fingers slowly work their way down and once she reaches his waist she looks up at him. Her tongue peeks from between her luscious full lips and a smile slides across them, a wickedly sinful smile it is. As his hands gently knead her breasts she slips her hands about his waist and pull him closer now...

She pulls him to her and lays her cheek to his chest, she inhales deeply , his scent filling her nose. She feels the tickle of his chest hairs against her cheek as she hugs him to her burying herself in the warmth of him, her hands slipping slowly behind him tighter now. She feels the twitch of his growing as they meld together beneath the stars. She feels as if they are flying through the night sky, His heart and hers beat in unison now, she feels his against her cheek.

His hand reaches up and pulls grasps her silky hair, gently pulling her back he looks down in her ace and sees the sparkle in her eyes from the stars and moon, He bends low and his lips brush hers... Her hands reach out and caress the growing bulge between them. He is real, she has felt before in her sleep and even in her waking hours at times... A need and want and desire that has simmered waiting for this time. Her fingers grip his manhood caught in its confines and he moans and his chest heaves deeply. His hand in her hair tightens and she herself moans.

He gently pulls back and whispers to her making her laugh softly, his other hand grasps her soft breasts and as he kneads it her hands grasp at his pants fumbling to release him to taste... Once freed his manhood jerks between them in the night air and she looks at him with eyes that burn with a deep passion and desire. One she has dreamed of in her sleep for so long. She gasps as he pulls her towards it. Her heart more than willing but her mind lost in the lust and the night.

She reaches out with trembling hands and strokes him, his manhood twitches at her touch. She glances up at him and sees his smile, his eyes closed and his face angled upward the moon shining on his face, he is her Master...Her One...finally they have come together. She lowers her head and her hand strokes his manhood, her lips reach out and kisses it softly. She feels at once his need and the need inside of her seems to explode.

He pulls her to him with a strong hand and as he kisses the top her head her fingers grip his manhood. He pulls her mouth over his manhood, she gasps as he fills her mouth and throat, savoring the taste of him she moans low. Her eyes alive with passion she feels between her own legs the wetness of her own desires seep from her swollen lips... her eyes ease closed as she savors the taste of him now.

With one hand holding her hair the other traces down her back, his fingertips sending shivers through her as she sucks at him greedily. So hungry for the taste of him her mind lost in the moment. His hips begin to move towards her and back again, the movements involuntary, the pleasure growing beyond believe with each stroke of her lips and tongue as she pleasures him now. His hand tightens in her hair and his hips push at her harder. She moans with each stroke and she wiggles about her own excitement growing intense as well.

He feels himself needing release, the pent up hunger of a lifetime ready to explode... He grips her tighter still and thrust deep into her throat. Her hands move about him and she grasps at the naked flesh of his buttocks as he thrusts his manhood ever deeper inside of her. She too feels his need, and craves the taste that comes to her soon. She feels his hips tighten under her touch now, she feels the pain of his grip tighten in her hair and she moans, knowing the time has come... Then as she moans and her lips stroke up and down on his manhood, she tastes him. His essence filling her already full mouth she swallows greedily all of him. He moans into the night a she sucks from him his very life it seems...

He stands still, his grasp her on her still tight as he empties all he has deep inside of her. She devours every drop of him, greedily she sucks at him, her hunger sated but still wanting more. His warm essence fills her belly now, she moans and wiggles about the inside of her thighs wet from her own passion. His grasp on her relaxes and he looks down as he pulls her head away from him now. She looks up at him her moist lips tempting him to bend down and kiss her...softly and gently his lips and hers touch. Weak from the throes of passion he looks at her and feels the hunger growing inside of him once more, he needs her taste as well...

With both hands he lowers her back onto the altar now, the song of the night birds still floating about in the breeze. She lays back under the moon his hands guiding her. His hand runs under her skirt, his fingertips tickling their way up her leg... As they tickle up her inner thigh he feels her wetness. He pulls them back from underneath her skirt and raises them to his lips, his tongue tastes her there and he moans and feels the need inside of him grow still greater. His hands moves back to where it came from and he inches on toward the source of this sweet nectar.

She stretches out a bit, her moans resonating from deep inside of her now, her eyes closed to the night sky she gasps for breathe as his fingers find their way to her place of pleasures... As they find their way to her swollen lips she wiggles about and he leans down over her whispering in her ears, kissing her there. His need great now, he struggles to remove the binding material from about her, she wiggles as he pulls and he frees her finally.

Laying in the moonlight upon the stone of the altar she feels not coldness but warmth... With the stars winking above her, the fragrance of the Goddess seeming to fill the air about them with passion, she feels his hands part her legs and she moans begging him... Begging him for his touch... He smiles down at her and moves his fingers between her swollen lips, the wetness dripping from them as they tease her. She wiggles about his touch igniting passion held back for ages. He leans down and suckles her breast, first one then the other. His fingers tickling at her wet slit. She hears nothing in the night now but the sound of her own heart as it beats in her ears...

He moves her about until she lays on the edge of the stone altar, then he leans down, his hands parting her legs and his lips kissing gently up the inside of her thighs... she moans and stretches out, her hands reaching for something to hold to she touches the warm stone beneath her and tries to hold on. His lips finally reach her soft mound and they kiss it, her swollen wet lips glistening with her own dew... He runs his tongue over them and she shivers deep and hard. He licks his lips craving the taste of her that is there. He slips his hands under her hips and her legs fall apart a bit wider. He looks at this place of pleasure she secrets away from the world, she belongs to him...all of her belongs to him. He feels the power of the ages as it grows now inside of him.

He leans down and his lips part, his tongue reaches out and tastes her, darting between her lips she trembles beneath him and he grasps her hips tight in his hands as he tastes her now. His tongue dips inside and he is rewarded with more and more of her nectar, she shudders and her hips arch up towards him as he gently laps at her, drinking her in. The taste of her so sweet and luscious... the longing he has had so long now filled. He feels his manhood grow once more as he feeds from her. He feels her shuddering as his lips suck from her nectar now... her body stiffens as she explodes now, his lips and tongue driving her over the edge. She moans louder and the sounds of her pleasure fill the night about them.

He sucks from her until he feels her go weak beneath him, he reaches down and touches his own manhood, now swollen and in need of more of her. He stands up straight now, looking down upon her. His one hand stroking himself the other reaches out and teases her swollen lips again, easing between them and inside of her. He stands stroking himself and playing inside of her, he feels her start to wiggle about almost instantly, ready for more of him herself she looks up at him and smiles. A lifetime of passion and desire needing to be sated tonight...

He knows he has to join with her, already they have consumed each others essence, and this is the step that will make them bound always. He looks down at her as she lies on the stone, the moon glistening over her milky skin, her eyes lit by the fire inside of her. She smiles at him and knows that their time has come to join as One... Already she is bound to him through her soul... The moon above them shines a bit brighter suddenly, the mist surrounding it floating off. The veil of clouds scattered about drift among the twinkling stars... He looks down at her, the moonlight shining upon her as she lays waiting for him.

12