Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watches as he comes for her, moving closer to her until she can feel him touching her inner thighs. His hands stroke her there and then linger a bit as they stroke the swollen bud nestled between her moist lips. His manhood aches to be inside of her, to feel the warm wetness that awaits him. He dips his fingertips once more between her lips then leaning down over her he whispers to her, "You belong to me..." She shudders and he hears her moan softly... his hands grasp her breasts as he leans over her. Then after pinching the rosy nipples of her milky white breast he bends lower and kisses her upon the soft skin of her belly.

Her hands reach up and run through his hair, his soft kisses tickle her and she wiggles under him. He stands tall once more between her parted legs and glances down at her. He takes his swollen aching manhood in his own hand and as he watches her the birds around them stop singing, the air about them grows quiet and the wispy clouds flit across the moon casting shadows over her. He feels the breeze as it gently plays about them, and he closes his eyes the moonlight bathing over his face and he whispers a blessing to the Goddess for this night finally that has come...

She watches him and listens to him as he speaks in whispers to the Goddess, she closes her eyes as well and whispers her own hushed blessings for all that has finally come true. She feels His hands as they run lightly over her and he steps close to her now. Standing between her legs he guides his swollen growing manhood between her hungry lips and feels the warmth of her engulf him. Slowly he strokes into her and she catches her breath the sudden incursion causing soft deep moans to come from her as she lay on the altar, impaled with his manhood...

He strokes into her deep and once there deep inside of her he stands still and feels her as she trembles inside holding him tight, he pulls back and thrusts into her again. She arches her back as his hands reach for her hips and pulls her to him tighter, driving himself into her deeper and deeper. She lifts her legs as he stands holding her hips in his hands driving his manhood into her wetness...wrapping them about him he sinks deeper still. His hips taut as he thrusts into her, his head leans back and he moans out loud into the night about them. The sounds of their joining charging the air about them with an energy unleashed finally after so long... The smell of the Goddess wafting about them in the night air they couple together, bound to each other now mind body and soul...

He stands over her joined to her his manhood buried deep inside of her, his stroking taking on an urgency... She lies on the warm stone, her legs holding tight around him. Her arms reaching out to her sides pressing against the stone as he strokes away, her back arching and her moans coming from a place deep inside of her as she feels the oncoming wave of passion growing now. She rises up on her elbows as he drives into her gain and again. He moans louder now and his head lolls back as he strokes with more intent now deep and hard he impales her, his desire now fueling him fast and furious...

She looks at him as he reaches into the depths of her insides and pulls from her the pleasure that has simmered inside of her so long now. Her head lolls back now and she moans low and guttural as the orgasmic pleasure she has sought starts to uncoil now... He thrust into her once more and he feels his essence as it spurts inside of her, filling her with his seed he holds still, so very still and they both moan into the night as the orgasm they share renders them weak and at the same time fills them with a new strength. They stand joined together under the moonlight now, sweat glistening on them. He breathes deeply and feels her as she shudders and her legs finally release him. His hands feel her body go slack upon the stone beneath her.

She lays upon the stone now, her body shivers as she feels the breeze drift about her...the sweat trickling between her breasts. Her breath seemingly taken from her she gasps faintly as she moans and lies under the night sky now. The night birds song trickles back about them, the smell of moon flowers heavy in the air about them. The chirping crickets and frogs join in a symphony with the birds and they fill the air with their sounds. The two of them bask in the moonlight the symphony of the Goddess filling their ears...

The Master stands over her and looks down... the woman he has searched for so many lifetimes is here laid on the stone altar of the Goddess before him... their time will be special and full of passion and pleasure always, a lifetime of pleasure to fill for both of them now. He reaches out his hand, still weak from the passion he strokes his fingers lightly over her soft belly. She moans once more and opens her eyes slowly. His face bathed in the glow of the moon he looks into her eyes and they share a smile that speaks to each others heart. He reaches out his hand and pulls her up. As she sits he frames her face with his hands, gently stroking her cheek he whispers to her once more, "You belong to me my lady love..."

She leans into him and he pulls her to his chest, she encircles his waist with her arms and he holds her close and tight. This night they are bound to each other, reunited after traveling through time to one another for so long... She is bound to him, he holds her now... His voice in her ear tickling her, teasing her... his breath ragged but soft, she listens to his words. He knows the words she most needs to hear, has waited to hear for eons... Spellbound she is in awe of it all, He holds her now for always...heart, mind, body and soul reunited... The Goddess smiles tonight as they cling to a new beginning, two old souls reunited now finally the night sounds surround them and they hold each other under the moon. Together now and for always...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Nostalgic Passion Old high school friends find passion as they reunite.in Erotic Couplings
For Old Time's Sake High school sweethearts rediscover each other.in Romance
The Choice Chance meeting rekindles a desire to experiment.in Erotic Couplings
My Sweetheart Sherry: Welcome Back Bob's girlfriend visits him for a passionate weekend.in Erotic Couplings
Reunion Some things are worth waiting for.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories