Reunited at the Bar

Story Info
A surprise reunion at the bar...
908 words
3.83
8.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unblest
unblest
24 Followers

He didn't know why he ended up in Charlotte, it was hours away from home and he was pretty sure he had better things to do with his time. But here he was, shooting some pool in some seedy, dive pool hall bar. There was no one else here and he had a corner table away from the door. He barely had line of sight on the bar, which was something he usually hated, needing to see everyone who came in and out of some perverse sense of paranoia.

He headed to the bar to get another beer when she walked in. Taller than him, which he used to hate in a woman but lately found himself becoming interested in, long blonde hair, a skimpy black skirt and five inch heels that made her very attractive calves even more so. She looked around at the empty bar and seemed as if she would turn to leave. Then she saw him.

He recognized her. It had been more than a decade but she had changed little except to get even more beautiful than he remembered. Most men would have remembered her for what they felt was her most memorable feature, or features. She was very well endowed. But not him. He remembered her for her hair and her beautiful smile. A smile much like the one that even now seem to light up her face.

He wasn't sure why she remembered him. To his own thinking, he didn't really stand out that much back then. But she did and that was all that really mattered. She crossed the room, wrapping him in a tight hug that threatened to cut off his air. He returned the hug and kissed her cheek. He ordered a couple beers and they went to his table to catch up on old times.

Soon enough, the talk wandered into sensitive territory, girlfriends and boyfriends, sex lives... She made him blush a few times and he managed to return the favor. Not quite sure how it happened, he leaned in and kissed her, her lips warm and soft on his. He felt her tongue caress his.

Their hands quickly began to roam, oblivious to the fact that they were still in a public place. Suddenly, overcome with a desire he had long thought gone, he pushed her back onto the pool table, lifting up her skirt and pulling her panties aside. With no warning, he plunged his tongue into her wetness, licking and kissing her lips and clit until she was writhing and softly moaning.

She pulled him up, kissing him deeply, savoring the taste of herself on his lips. She wrapped her legs around his waist, guiding him into her in one smooth motion. A groan escaped his lips as he entered her tight womanhood. He began with soft, slow strokes at first, but the insistent pulling of her legs let him know she wanted more. With a grunt that almost animalistic, he began to pound into her with fast, hard motions.

Without knowing why, he gently placed his hand on her throat, slowly applying pressure. Not enough to cut off the air, to choke her, but just enough to let her know it was there. This sent her into a shudder of pleasure. He pounded harder and harder, fighting his mounting explosion and striving to give her the pleasure. She exploded around his length and he pulled out, shooting his fluid all over the green felt of the pool table and the floor.

They quickly cleaned up and rearranged their clothing. With a whispered laugh, they rushed out of the bar into the night. They reached his car, which by some cosmic coincidence, was parked near hers. He pulled her into his arms and began to kiss her, his hands pulling her into a tight embrace. Her hands ran through his long hair and he pushed her back against the hood of the car.

She turned around, laying out over the hood. Reaching back, she lifted her skirt, inviting him in once again. Without hesitation, he took the offer. He slid himself out his jeans and then entered her, pounding in with the same force she had found enjoyable not moments before. She moaned loudly, no longer caring who heard. His pounding continued and she savored every thrust.

For some unknown reason, a stray thought entered his mind. Without knowing why, he pulled out of her and slowly placed himself on her nether entrance. Gently, he pushed himself in and her back arched in pleasure. He began slow and smooth, wanting to ensure that she was ready. Her movements and her deep, breathy moans told him she was more than ready.

His pace picked up, each stroke more forceful than the last. Her moans grew louder with each thrust. Finally, he could hold back no longer. He began to pull out just before he came, but a moaned no told him not to. With a shudder and grunt more animalistic than human, he exploded within her. The heat of his semen set her off and she climaxed mere moments behind him.

He withdrew, limp and spent. She struggled to stand, a languid smile on her face. As she headed to her car, she kissed him and told him he needed to come to town more often. He nodded his head, coherent thought barely possible. He was suddenly glad he had ended up here.

unblest
unblest
24 Followers