Reunited Ch. 02

Story Info
Leyland finds his true mate, again.
2.4k words
4.54
11.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willieone
willieone
82 Followers

Leyland was out for a morning run with his grandchildren. The kids now in their teens enjoyed racing their granddad. Their Alpha still looked like a man in his thirties, but in reality was around 800 years old. They admired his strength and the way he always made time for them. They simply adored him.

Bridget had grown more beautiful with age, now at age fourteen. She was just starting to get curves. Her blonde hair, hung like a wavy curtain down to her waist. Her pale grey eyes sparkled when she laughed, which was quite often. In her wolf form, her stunning wavy honey coloured coat, glowed in the sunlight.

James was blessed with short blonde hair and pale grey eyes. Even at fourteen, his muscles were already impressive. His eyes like his sister, mom and grandad, shone with kindness and a touch of mischief. Unlike his sister his wolf's coat was black like his fathers.

Leyland in his wolf form was magnificent; his coat was thick lush and bluish black. Like the sky on the full moon. It was glorious. He had decided to take the twins on a long run. The pack land went for miles, and was bordered by a highway, at its most northern point. That is where he decided to take them.

They were enjoying the run. When they got to the ridge just about the road, they looked down on the road. Leyland notice a car, it was wrapped around a tree. It was on their side of the highway. So went to investigate telling the kids to stay on the ridge and wait for him. He sniffed the air. He stopped, he knew that scent. No! It couldn't be, he ran to the car and saw her.

She was beautiful; her hair looked like a golden mane, cascading down to her shoulders. She was out cold, with a deep gash to her forehead. He scented her again, she was wolf. Of that he was sure, but she was badly hurt. He called the kids over to help get her out of the car. He then cradled her in his arms, and the three of them sped back to the compound's infirmary.

James had remembered to get the woman's handbag. They checked it while the healer did his work. Her name is Crystal Forest. She is 25 years old. He address was in a friends pack territory. He went to make the call to Anderson's pack. He told him what happened, and that she might be his reincarnated mate. He wanted to know if she was mated. Had family there, anything he could possibly tell him about her.

Anderson told him, she was pack. That she had her parent, uncles and aunts there. No she didn't have a mate. He also said he hoped he was right about her being his mate. He said if he wanted, he himself would escort her mother there, to comfort her, when she wakes. He thanked his friend and said he would be delighted to see him again.

Crystal heard voices, none that she recognized. Sharp pain shot through her head, and her chest ached when she tried to breathe. Her mind was still foggy; she vaguely remembered driving along the highway. Then........nothing. She attempted to open her eye but couldn't yet. She tried to relax and let her memory clear. Finally it came to her; she had swerved to miss some drunk in a red pickup. Then the tree she hit before her world went black.

There was a scent in the room. It seemed to call to her for some reason. Where the hell was she? Did they mean her harm? No that seemed unlikely; whoever was here had wrapped something around her ribs. Someone was cleaning her head; she felt soft fingers on her brow. A gentle female voice was saying. "Are you sure dad? What if she rejects you? She may not believe she is your true mate reincarnated."

What... Were they talking about her? Was that why the scent was calling her? Had she found her true mate? Who was he? Was he handsome? Was he gentle and kind? If only her eyes would open. She had so many questions and no answers. Then she heard his voice answer the woman questions. It was a warm, rich voice. It was soothing, it caressed her ears. She wanted to see him.

"I hope so Celeste, I have waited twenty five years, for my true mate's return. She is beautiful is she not? Her soul calls to mine. My wolf is screaming at me that she is MINE. He is never wrong. I just hope she will feel the mating pull. She is my true mate. The other half of my soul that has found its way back to me. Your mother was precious to me. Crystal is just as precious to me. I will enjoy getting to know her."

Crystal almost felt like crying at hearing those beautiful words. It warmed her heart to know her mate would not expect her to be the same person as his lost mate. That he knew that she was a different person but that their souls were the same.

"Did you say Alpha Anderson and her mother were coming?" The woman asked.

"Yes, we thought Crystal would feel better, if her mother was here when she wakes." He answered.

"Alpha Leyland, the Alpha from the Williams pack has arrived." A male voice said.

"Thanks Mick, organise for their quarters to be made ready." Leyland said.

Crystal was stunned; her mate was Alpha Leyland Wolfden. She has seen pictures of him. He was gorgeous. She thought her heart was going to beat its way out of her chest. She tried to calm herself, and will her body to heal. She wanted to open her eye and see him. The healer came over to her and injected something and that was the last thing she remembered as she drifted to sleep.

Crystal finally opened her eye. She looked around the room when her vision cleared. It looked like any other hospital room she had ever seen. "Hello Crystal, I am Heath, the pack healer. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"My head still hurts a bit, and it hurts a bit when I take a breath, but other than that I'm alright I guess." She said.

"I'll send someone to let the Alpha know you are awake." He said before leaving the room.

A few minutes later she saw the man she had wanted to see. He came and sat on the bed next to her. She couldn't help but stare, he was gorgeous, and his eyes gazed into hers.

"Hello Crystal, I'm Leyland. Welcome to my home, I took the liberty of asking your alpha and you mother to visit." He said as he took in her amazing golden brown eyes, which match her hair perfectly.

"It is my pleasure to meet the man, whose voice and scent have intrigued me. Since I first arrived. I was unable to move or speak but heard you!"She whispered and gave a small smile.

"Then you know?" Shocked that she had heard them talking. "Does that frighten you?"

"No! I am pleased to finally find my true mate, but are you absolutely sure?" She asked finding it hard to believe this gorgeous man was hers.

"Yes, my wolf and I are sure, you are our true mate. Will you allow one kiss before your mother arrives?"He whispered.

"I would be honoured, my mate." She smiled.

Leyland lent down and captured her lips in a gentle kiss; he let his tongue carefully graze her lips. Her taste had his wolf jumping for joy. Yes she was his. "Thank you." He said and stepped back as her mother entered the room.

"Oh baby! Are you alright? I've been so worried about you." Esme said as she tried to hug her daughter carefully.

"I'm fine mama, please calm down. You'll upset my mate." She said glancing over at Leyland as he gave a little snort trying not to chuckle.

Her mother looked from Crystal to Leyland and back, her eyes wide with shock. "You're serious!"

"Yes I am. My wolf is already rolling over wagging her tail in submission! She giggled and winced.

Leyland couldn't hold back the chuckle this time. He was absolutely taken by her easy manner and acceptance. He couldn't wait to be alone with her. She mesmerized him capturing his heart more with each little smile.

He left Crystal with her mother and went to talk to the healer, before heading to his office to talk to her Alpha. "She is the one, she feels the mating call, and she has even called me her mate in front of her mother." Leyland told Anderson.

"My niece is a very lucky woman!" He laughed at the shock on Leyland's face. "What didn't I tell you? Her mother is my sister; our packs links to each other will be stronger than ever. Now we will be family."He said as he gave Leyland a hug and laughed again. "I will have to start calling you nephew now!" That started them both laughing. "Thank you Uncle, you better go and see her. She can tell you what belongings to send over." He left shaking his head chuckling.

Leyland and Crystal said their goodbyes to her mother and uncle. It was decided he would mate with her as soon as she had healed. Leyland carried her to the main house as she no longer needed to stay in the infirmary.

He placed her on the sofa. Then put more wood on the fire. They spent the evening sitting with the family, as Crystal got to know the twins, Celeste and Mick. She won their hearts easily, and she adored the twins. When Bridget asked her what colour her wolf was, Crystal smiled and held up a strand of her hair. Bridget told her she couldn't wait to go for a run with her.

"Crystal, when you mate with grandad what shall we call you? Bridget asked.

"Well, I am not here to replace your grandmother; she has a special spot in the family. So why not just call me Crystal. I will love you as much as she would have. I also hope that her precious Celeste will be my best friend. Celeste hugged her and said "You already are thank you for the kind words for my mama." She placed a kiss on Crystal's cheek.

"Come, you've only just gotten out of the infirmary. Time to go to bed you need to rest so you can heal." He lifted her into his arms and headed to his bedroom. Once there his stripped her and put her under the covers, then stripped himself. He climbed in next to her and wrapped her in his arms and snuggled close. They drifted off into contented sleep.

It took a week for the healing to complete. During that week Leyland and Crystal had spent their time getting to know each other. Her wolf had to wait for her ribs to heal, and was now desperate to go for a run.

Leyland was more than happy to go and called the kids to join them. They stood by and watched her change, and gasped at the sight. She was absolutely beautiful; her coat was thick and wavy. The same rich golden colour that shimmered in the sun like her hair had. She was just as awe struck when she saw Leyland's wolf. "Beautiful!" she gasped. To which he came over to her and nuzzled her neck.

'Thank you, but you out shine us all, my love.' He said into her mind. In response she licked his face. Celeste decided to join them on their run. She and the twins could head of in a different direction, after about a mile. That was the reason she came along, she wanted to give her dad some private time with Crystal. Since her mom had gone, her dad had not sort out any other woman.

She could only imagine how lonely his nights must have been. This would be the perfect time for him to mate with his new love. So she told the twins before they left of her plan. They were more than happy to comply.

Leyland saw Celeste and the twins leave them, he smiled he had a feeling they would. He lead Crystal to the beautiful little lake, not too far away, it was a peaceful, secluded spot. "This is my favourite places to come when I want to be alone. I want this place to be where I take you, and make you mine!" He said as he nuzzled her neck.

"I'd like that, my love; I want you to make me yours!" She said as she licked his face. "Move your tail for me, my love, so I can prepare you." He husked to her mentally. She did as he asked and Leyland wasted no time in licking her. He ran his tongue over her waiting sex. He licked her wrinkled little star, then lower and slowly eased it inside her aroused chute.

She moaned her pleasure. Revelling in the feel of his long tongue, caressing her insides. His long red cock hung, leaking with anticipation from its sheath. He ignored the ache and continued to pleasure her with his tongue. He could feel her starting to tighten just before she exploded. She let out a howl of pleasure. He devoured every drop, loving the taste.

He mounted her, his engorged shaft, lingering near her entrance. "I love you, mine!" He said and he pushed forward, impaling her slowly. He angled his cock just right to build her to another climax. He started to pick up speed, until he was pounding into her at a furious pace. His Knot now firmly in place and his own climax imminent her velvet chute clinched his cock. He bit her neck as he tipped over the edge with her. They slumped to the ground, locked together, panting.

"I love you, my own!" He whispered in her ear.

"As I love you, my love!" She said and then sighed and snoozed in sated bliss.

Finally he had his mate. No longer would he lie in bed, missing the feel of loving arms around him. No more wondering how long he would have to wait. He had been surrounded by family and yet been painfully lonely. Longing for his mate's caresses. Now as he gazed at the magnificent wolf beside him. He thanked Luna for giving him back his soul mate. He snuggled closer to Crystal, still locked together, and he to drifted into sated sleep.

willieone
willieone
82 Followers