Reunited Twins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz sat slumped in a chair beside my bed. I couldn't tell if she was asleep or crying softly. I did my best to squeeze her hand and she looked up with tears in her eyes. "John? Honey are you awake?"

I tried to talk but I couldn't, something was wrong with my throat. Instead I just squeezed her hand again.

She smiled and stood up wiping the tears from her eyes. "John, I'm so sorry." Her head turned as she looked over my body. "They said every bone in your foot is broken, your leg twice in two places and a hip fracture."

I couldn't feel the pain, the hospital meds were doing a good job of keeping it at bay. Turns out I had cuts all over my left side as well as glass embedded in most of them. My left eye had turned red from busted blood vessels.

It took a few months but I was home in a wheelchair soon after. Upon coming home I felt like the joy had been ripped from me. I had to come back here after leaving didn't work out as I planned it.

Mom was holed up in her room not wanting to see me or Liz. My sister rolled me to my room and let me take it from there. I went over to the window and gazed outside at the birds. Liz went over to my bed and sat down.

"John, we need to talk."

I continued staring at the birds, "Liz don't, not now I just got back."

She walked over to me and spun me around to face her. "John I'm leaving. I..I..I got a small place downtown. Today is my last day mom doesn't know about it. John, I want you to think about moving in with me. We won't need to work, we have dads money. Now that we are old enough we can get it and I can take care of you until your back on your feet."

"Liz, I would love to live with you. Just get a bag ready, I only need clothes."

Liz went over to my chest of drawers and started packing my duffel bag full of clothes. " Liz don't forget my kit either. I will need it." She dug it out and packed it turning to me she smiled.

"OK lets go."

"Go where Elizabeth?" Mom stood in the doorway, her small revolver in her hand. It was pointed at the floor but all mom needed was one excuse and she would no doubt shoot Liz.

"Mom I'm moving out I can't take it anymore. I've asked John to come along until he gets better." Liz's' hands started shaking.

I reached out and took one of her hands to calm her. This seemed to help Liz but it did nothing to help mothers temper.

"Look what you've done to him. He thinks he is in love with you. You little cunt get out of my house," mother raised the gun at Liz and waited for her to move.

"He is in love with me mother, and I him. Just let us go, you won't ever hear from us again." Liz started to tear up again pleading with our mother.

"Mom its true, please let us go. I thought you would want us to be happy, you have to let us." I tried to put on my suck up face but mom wasn't buying it today.

She pointed the gun next to one of Liz's feet and fired. The echo nearly split my ears. Liz only flinched, "Fine mom if thats the way you want it," Liz bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek. The look in her eyes told me she would be back for me later.

Liz turned and opened my window, she gave one last look at mother and slipped out. That was the last time I would be in the same room with her for five years. Mother turned and walked back to her bedroom.

She had returned of course that night. I hadn't known that while I was asleep mother had nailed the windows shut and changed the locks on the house. Liz stood outside my window in the rain desperately trying to open the window quietly. I wrote her a note and held it up to the glass.

"Liz, I Love you. Mom nailed windows and changed locks, I can't get out. She is in the next room with her gun in case you return. Take my advice and leave. If I ever get out of here I will find you, no matter how long it takes."

She read the note and sobbed when she reached the end. Slowly she kissed her hand and held it to the glass. I did the same and mouthed, "I love you." My love turned from the window and ran towards the tree line. I watched until I couldn't see her white shirt dodging between the trees.

to be continued...

12