Reunited with Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat facing half away from him, legs tucked up so her feet were facing him, and as she turned, the panties were revealed to be a thong. Her arse was sublime, Dave thought, remembering all the times he'd tried to convince Janine to let him pop that particular cherry.

Sideways on to him, she hadn't given him a great view of her chest. The shirt was close cut enough that even leaning over, she'd stay fully covered, but not so form hugging that he could make out much more than the general area of her nipples. He kept checking back though, and through the night, they would grow harder and more noticeable.

Joy also seemed to have trouble getting comfortable, but Dave doubted it was for the same reason as him, but was once again too nervous to risk readjusting his semi erect cock. When she fidgeted, she ended up sliding her rear end down the sofa towards him, and eventually her feet were resting against his thigh. Every time she adjusted her position, it seemed like she was trying to show more off to him.

Was it all in his imagination? Maybe, but at that moment, he was thrilled to see her highly defined pussy lips were showing signs of moisture. Although it was warm in the front room, it can't have been that warm for her, wearing as little as she was. Hell, her nipples were still hard, so it had to be more than just the temperature!

"You not enjoying this Dad?" Joy asked, dragging his eyes up her body to her face. His face must have taken on a noticeable shade of crimson, very quickly, because he hadn't even replied before she smiled and let out a little laugh before turning away, getting herself comfortable again and lifting her feet onto his legs.

"Must be tired," was the best he could come up, and even that was mumbled to cover his embarrassment. She didn't seem to mind though, and when he next dared to glance over, she was not only smiling, but had a hand on one of her butt cheeks, not doing much with it, but he could swear that he could see her puffy lips just a little bit easier now.

After the episode had finished, Dave yawned, and went to push Joy's feet of him before standing up. Although he still had some residual shame left over from being spotted eyeing up his daughter's sex, he was still interested in her response, so decided, in a flash of inspiration, to give something a try. "Time for me to head up Joy, your daddy's far too tired for all this." She was already looking up at him and smiling as he rose, but when the word Daddy escaped his lips, her eyes widened, he was sure of it. The smile spread across her face too, not just a quick grin, but genuine pleasure. "So a kiss goodnight, and don't leave the TV on all night," he finished, stretching his arms above his head, and rising onto his toes to stretch his legs too.

"Of course, I'll be in bed before too long myself daddy," she replied, stepping up towards him, putting her hands on his slim stomach, just above the waist where his stretching had pulled his shirt up. The feeling of her hands on him was delicious, and leant down so that she could kiss his forehead. "Sleep well," said, kissing him gently, and for what seemed like a lot longer than usual.

Once in his room, he stripped down and got into bed, stroking his cock as he got comfortable under the covers, before pushing them down to his knees and started to toss himself off. He didn't need a week to know what he'd do if Joy made it clear she was interested in him. He'd spent a good portion of the day while she was out of the house reading more incest stories, and if they were to believed, it was far more common than people thought.

Not the idea of a creepy uncle putting his niece's hand down his pants at a family party, but brothers and sisters who grew up closer than they should have done, or mums and sons, fathers and daughters who saw enough of their husbands and wives to be interested, and an offspring with a sexual appetite that needed sating. On his mobile he soon had another story up to read, and by the end of the first chapter he could feel his cock throbbing in his hand.

He wasn't blessed with any great length, coming in only just on the good side of above average, but his thickness was always enough for his partners. It did make it harder for some of them to take every inch into their mouths, or they'd feel it the next day if he got a bit too intense, but he certainly had nothing to complain about.

While reading about a willing daughter putting on a show for her daddy, he thought back to Joy's fingers cupping her backside. Like her mum, she was perfectly petite, and her small hands might struggle to go fully around him while she held him in front of her open mouth. He was getting close now, a drop of cum already leaking from his smooth head. Would Joy mind that he was circumcised? He hoped she'd like what she saw, and he didn't remember her being disgusted to see him while pissing.

With that, he came, just a grunt or two of noise – he lived with a sister while growing up, and knew how to cum quietly – and a few wet splashes against his stomach and chest, his back arched and legs tensed. Fuck, that felt good. Was it just because he was thinking about Joy? Dave didn't know, but he really wished she was here now to lick him clean. A discarded t-shirt would have to do, which he threw in the general direction of the laundry basket, then settled himself to sleep.

The next morning, he'd slept in, and was happy to have the house to himself for the morning whilst Joy was at college. There wasn't much for him to do, so it was an effort of will to not just boot up the PC and deal with his morning erection while delving deeper into the world of incest porn.

There were enough chores to get through though, so he cracked on, and was all done by mid-afternoon when Joy returned from her studies, a friend in tow. Some girl he'd been introduced to weeks back and then promptly forgot about. She'd paid no attention to him, just chatted with Joy on every occasion they'd met, so he was happy to nod a greeting then get on with making dinner. He liked spending time in the kitchen, and since he had the time, he'd been learning how to make curries from scratch.

Unusually today, the girls decided to do whatever the hell it was teenage girls do together, at the dining table, College books were out, along with writing pads and implements, but that seemed to be the limit of the effort they were willing to expend on studying. He didn't mind as the girl was cute.

She had darker skin than Joy or himself, and wore a lot more makeup than Joy, trying to draw attention to her eyes and lips, and for Dave at least, it was working. Still, they were talking teen girl talk, and he'd need a translator to follow anything more than a general topic of conversation, so he fished his headphones out from a drawer and played some music on his phone while he diced and chopped.

Whatever the girls were talking about, it was making them laugh. A lot. He didn't mind, and only knew because he could see them, but every once in awhile, he caught the olive skinned girl giving him a look, followed by a smile from Joy that seemed to have a little more than just mischief in it.

Between tracks he would get tantalising snippets, most making no sense, as you'd expect, but he caught words like, "blushing", "tease", "cute", and "butt." Everything seemed fine for him, and all he could do was hope that if they were talking about the previous evening, that Joy was covering the truth up enough.

Then he heard the word "daddy", and nearly choked. He hadn't misheard that, and Joy was quickly on her feet, patting him on the back until he could breathe normally again.

"Just tasted the sauce and I think I over did something!" he laughed, trying to change the conversation. Joy's hand was still on his back though, thumb making circular motions against his shoulder blade, fingers stroking too. "This'll be ready before too long. Do you fancy joining us?" he asked the other girl, "Promise it won't kill you."

"No thanks Dave," she answered and began packing up the unused study aids, "I need to head home. Hope you two have a lovely evening," she finished with a smirk, looking straight at Joy who ran her hand down my spine and nodded her thanks.

"I'll see you out," she said, her fingers moving further down past the small of my back and onto my arse, giving it a little squeeze before heading off. If it had happened a week earlier, Dave wouldn't have even thought about it, but with the mood he was in, his cock was already swelling because of it.

Joy was back in the kitchen after only a minute, "Gonna go read in bed," she said, "Give me a shout for dinner?"

"Not a problem," he replied, "You just leave your daddy here, slaving over a hot oven."

"Sorry daddy," she smiled, "but I've other things that need taking care of. See you soon?"

Dave wasn't sure why that last bit was a question, but he was certainly intrigued. He was also distracted, and almost made a complete mess of the curry, but after half an hour, it was all bubbling away and just needed some time to simmer. He was simmering a little too. Why had Joy used the word daddy to her friend? Did she know what was going on? Was this all a prank, and was he the butt of a joke? She'd called him daddy herself before heading to her room though, and asked to see him soon?

Maybe this had gone on far enough, and he should just have a talk. They'd had more frank discussions, even if this was on a far more taboo subject. There was time before dinner, so he made his way up the stairs to have possibly the most awkward conversation of his life. When he got to the top of the stairs, he could see Joy's bedroom door open, and with another step, she was visible on the bed.

At first he thought she had stripped down to a tank top or something, but as he stepped closer, ever so quietly, he could see she was almost naked. Actually, she was naked. What he'd thought was a tank top was one of his t-shirts. The one he'd had on yesterday. The one he'd used to wipe cum off his chest with. His cute little daughter was lying naked on her bed, legs open and towards him, his cum stained shirt clutched tight against her chest.

She had a bit of it in her mouth, he could see how tight her teeth were gripping it as two of her fingers worked all the way inside her sex. With her hand in the way, it looked as smooth as he had pictured while staring at her panties, and her lips were silky and wet, glistening with juices while she worked her fingers hard and fast inside herself.

She looked to be getting close now, her back arched and when her hips lifted he could see her cute little arsehole too. Pink and quivering, tensing and pulsing as she came, any noises muffled by the shirt she was biting down on. With her other hand she pushed it away from her chest and took a hard little nipple between her fingers, pulling it out to the extent her petite tits would allow.

He was about to turn and walk away, try coming up the stairs again, this time louder, but Joy wasn't finished at all. With fingers still buried deep in her dripping cunt, her other hand slid down her flat stomach, and over her hip, past her round arse until she cupping the cheek again. Like she had before.

This time though, she went that little bit further, and matching the rhythm of her other hand started to work a digit inside her arse. Dave couldn't believe what he was seeing, and wanted to cum so much, especially knowing his darling daughter would be cumming soon again, if her breathing was anything to go by.

His cock was already rock solid, but if he even attempted to free it from both jeans and boxers, he was sure to make enough noise to disturb her especially this close to her door. Fuck it, he thought, and started stroking himself through his clothes as Joy's finger was buried deep in her cute little arse, and her stomach was tensing again.

This time, the shirt slipped from her mouth, and he could hear her moaning and gasping, little mewls of pleasure as she bucked her hips against her hands. He was swelling now, ready to cum, and when he heard her say "daddy" through clenched teeth, in a high pitched whine, his balls tightened, and jet after jet of hot cum started making their way down the inside of his leg. He'd need to change, but that meant walking past her open door.

Fuck, nothing was ever easy. He had just cum watching his daughter finger herself to multiple orgasms, but still! He stole quietly back down the stairs and started to do what he could about the semen with kitchen towels, but knew it was a lost cause. The dark stain went down past his knee, and unless he wanted Joy to think he'd pissed himself, he needed to change.

Nothing else to do then, and Dave went to the bottom of the stairs, half tripping on the bottom stair, making it sound like an accident, but still noisy enough to notify his daughter there was someone coming. When he got to the top of the stairs, his plan had been to breeze past, mention dinner would be ready in an hour, and go change.

Her door was still fully open, and she was in the corner, facing away from him, topless, pulling a thong up her thighs and over her cute arse. "Uh, dinner's in a n hour." He managed to get out, noticing his cum stained shirt still on the bed, wet stains on almost all the bits covered in his dried spunk. She'd had a bit of that in her mouth, had she rubbed another against her wet twat? God he hoped so! Just the thought of it got him flushed.

"Thanks daddy," she shouted after him as he went into his room. He was just about to close the door when another thought occurred to Dave. He'd seen her, maybe she wanted to see him?

He left the door open and started to undo his belt, not rushing as much as he'd originally planned, and by the time she was on the landing, he had his jeans off and was pulling the boxers down. His cock was still thick and semi hard, damp when he peeled the cotton boxers away. "Have an accident?" he heard a sweet little voice ask from the doorway.

Half turning, knowing she'd be able to see he was still partially engorged, he smiled "that curry is determined to see me off." She smiled at that, and he knew he wasn't imagining it when she looked down at his cock. Not just a glance either, she held it in her gaze for more than a second before looking back up at him.

"Something certainly smells good," Joy said, looking down at the jeans and boxers on the floor, stains still visibly dark. "I'll grab those," she said, "there's enough for a wash load." And the she was in his room, while he was wearing nothing but a band shirt, and the tip of his cock still had cum dripping from it.

He wasn't going to show how overwhelmed he was though, especially when he once again recognised his shirt from the night before worn by Joy. The stains were not only obvious, but the wet patches that matched were even more so. Dave looked down at the pile on the floor, "Help yourself," he said, enjoying the double meaning, before walking past her, cock swinging to get fresh clothes.

When he had a pair of boxers in hand, he turned back towards the door, expecting to see her walking away, but she was stood in the doorway, an item of clothing in each hand, and her finger and thumb rubbing over the wet patch on his boxers, biting her bottom lip, watching as he pulled his pants up, cock lifted up before dropping out of site. Only then did she turn on her heels, and Dave was gifted the view of her spectacular arse. His shirt had been party tucked into her thong, so one half was perfectly on show, and that was enough to get him nibbling his bottom lip.

While the curry was bubbling away, Dave had decided to not push his luck again for a while. Everything about what had happened had screamed to him that he could be balls deep in his daughter's tight teenage pussy, but incest was still something not to be taken lightly. He would survive on internet porn, and the memory of Joy's cunny, especially the sweet scent that was coming from her room every morning now.

That evening he busied himself with work, and planned for more through the week, making excuses to Joy that he'd be out most evenings, making up for a fabricated emergency one of his workers had caused. She was clearly disappointed by this, and pleaded with him to at least come and get the customary good night kiss from her is she was already in bed when she got home.

Of course, there was no such emergency, so he used the time for more reading, and catching up with friends. Every night he tried to get back early enough that he wouldn't have to walk into her bedroom while she was under the covers. If she was wearing little to nothing, like usual, he would certainly get hard, and he wasn't ready for that yet, or to put Joy in that position.

By Friday, he'd run out of excuses, so was home by eight, to find Joy munching on her dinner already. She could look after herself, but was no cook! He whipped something up for himself, but made a bigger portion so she could graze from his plate.

They ate on the sofa, plate on Dave's lap, and Joy leaning up against him, stealing as much food as she could get away with without a friendly elbow to the ribs. Finished, Dave dropped his plate to the floor, and Joy stayed close to him, chest against his side and one arm hanging limply across his lap, fingertips gently stroking the outer seam, thumb rubbing his thigh.

What with everything running through his head, this was all it took for his cock to start swelling, and with her elbow being where it was, one throb of his thickening prick was enough for it to nudge her arm. His breath caught in his throat as we waited for a response, but other than a shifting of her weight, she barely moved.

The shift brought her closer to his cock though, and with little effort, he made it throb again, this time there could be no mistaking what it was against her arm. She held her position, but Dave was sure she pushed back a little, so he tried it again with the same results.

Fully hard now, every throb pushed against her and got a push back, gentle, but there was no mistaking it. When she moved next, it was to slide her bum further down the sofa away from him, and then rest her head in his lap. Her face was turned away from his crotch, but the side of her head was now nestled close to his swollen cock.

The next twitch was involuntary, and for a second he thought he'd blown it, as she lifted her head up, but it was only to put her hand under her head to lift it up so she could see the TV better. It did mean her fingers were now only separated from the cock that given her life by a layer of denim. His boxers had ridden up already, and were starting to get uncomfortable, but he was damned if he was going to move.

He tensed again, and felt her fingers grip him. There was no doubt, his daughter was holding onto his hard cock. Another throb, a harder squeeze, thumb rubbing slowing back and forth, right up the root of his cock. Dave had no idea how long he could get away with this, but minutes passed, and Joy wasn't waiting for him to tense to squeeze him. Her fingers were as wrapped around his cock as they could be, while he still wore jeans, and her thumb never stopped stroking him.

Looking down at her, he put his hand on her shoulder, making her shiver a second, before sliding it to the side of her ribs, then further down until he could feel the start of the swell that was her breast. His fingers played against the soft skin beneath her shirt, slipping down until his hand was cupping her breast, thumb at the nipple, already hard and firm. Dave wanted to squeeze. He'd seen her twist and pull them herself, but this pace just seemed right for now.

It's wasn't until the end of the episode that Joy lifted herself up, giving her dad's prick one last squeeze, but not moving his hand from her chest. "I need to change daddy," she said, having taken to calling him nothing but that for the last week, "help me pick an outfit?"