Reunited with Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing baby girl," said Dave, standing with her, and unashamedly repositioning his cock to make walking easy. "How about we do this in your room, save you running up and down stairs for what I imagine will be multiple wardrobe changes."

"Daddy," she looked him in the eyes, "That sounds like a great idea." She took his hand, and led him out the room and up the stairs, giving him a great view of her tight toned arse as she climbed the stairs ahead of him. "Sit there." She directed, pointing at the bit of the bed she had bothered to make today, and quickly pulled her top off before walking to her wardrobe. With the door open, she could change without Dave seeing her fully, but as she moved, he caught glimpses of flesh, and was happy to stroke his cock while she got the first outfit ready.

She looked stunning, and in a way, it was a bit of a disappointment. He'd hoped to see her change in and out of dresses and skirts, but she was in a sublime, figure hugging black micro-dress. He couldn't imagine her looking more fuckable in any other get up, and while she spun for him before looking down at him for approval, he was still playing with his cock, not caring that she could see.

"I have one suggestion, baby girl," he said, standing up in front of her. "That thing is so figure hugging, you clearly knew you could survive without a bra." He could clearly see her pert tits, nipples hard and on show through the tight material. "But I've never been a fan of visible panty lines. Sure, some people will tell you it's a great little promise of what's to come, but with lines like that, why spoil the dress?"

Looking across at him, she bit her lip and smiled, "I don't know if a dress this short can handle me going commando! Give me a sec, I have better panties." With that, she pushed his chest so he sank back to the bed, and she lifted the dress until her fingers found the panties, then slid them off. Dave got maybe a second to glance at her perfect pink pussy lips, but he was sure he saw her clit was already swollen.

Dropping them onto his lap, she turned and walked to her dresser, bending over at the hips, showing her daddy everything she had before standing back up with what looked to be lacy dental floss held in her hand. Once more, the dress was lifted, and Dave was happy to stroke himself in front of Joy as she flashed her cunny at him again while sliding the g-string up her legs. "Better?"

"Better. But come here. I stand by my suggestion." Joy smiled and walked slowly towards her father, her daddy, until he was close enough to lick her. With a hand on each side he lifted her dress and hooked the thin material, bring it down, her pussy wet enough for him to smell it, and close enough for him to have to concentrate on not just burying his face in it.

Once past her thighs, he let go of the material, letting the panties fall to the ground but kept his hands there, dress still lifted up, the tips of her labia still visible. Licking his lips, he looked up at Joy, smiled, and flattened her dress down. "See baby girl, nothing to see her but the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Tease!" she exclaimed, going in for a hug. His hands had nowhere to go but her behind, and as she bent over to take him in an embrace, her dress lifted, and he took a cheek in each hand squeezing as she kissed his neck. "Right, gotta go meet the girls. I'd say don't wait up, but you know I can't sleep without a goodnight kiss."

Out the door and away she went, leaving Dave alone on her bed, two pairs of panties, still wet from sex littered about him. He had to do something, and as he heard the door close behind her, he pulled his dick free of his jeans and grabbed the first pair of panties, wrapping them around his cock and tossing himself off with them.

The material was soft on his sensitive skin, and just thinking about where they'd been had him close to release in about half a dozen tugs. Not wanting it to be over so quickly though, he slowed down, squeezing his cock instead, rubbing the panties over the smooth tip of his cock, smearing cum onto the cotton and over himself. Looking down, Dave saw the tiny little thong still on the floor near his feet and grabbed it while still stroking his pulsing erection.

He brought the wisp thin black panties to his face and inhaled the sweet smell of wet pussy, the scent of it pushing him over the edge as the first wave of pleasure erupted inside him. He held the cotton panties over the tip of his swollen cock, spurts of hot cum splashing against the cotton until he was done, exhausted and drained.

Most of his sperm had been soaked up by the panties, but what little had landed on his chest he wiped clean with both sets of his daughter's underwear, leaving them sodden and sticky. With nothing else to really do with them, Dave dropped them onto her bed. Because she never fully made it each morning, there was a sizeable area not covered by duvet, and he knew that if he left them in the middle of that, there's be no way Joy could miss them.

Pulling his cock back inside his pants he left Joy's room, turning at the door to see his cum sodden present for her left in the middle of her bed. He smiled and went down to the kitchen, cracking open the first of many beers and settling in for the night.

He must have fallen asleep. At some point after the seventh bottle he guessed, but until his eyes worked right, there was no way he was going to count the empties to check. The TV was still on, but just showing a text alert that the DVD player was going to auto shut down soon. He couldn't even remember what had been on when he fell asleep. The lights were off though, and that wasn't like him.

Rubbing his bleary eyes, he glanced around the room, and on the sofa, spread out and sleeping soundly was Joy. She must have come home from her night out to find him asleep. The throw that was over his lap would indicate she'd thought it best to leave him to sleep and had made him comfy before curling up herself and watching whatever it was that sent him to sleep.

The sheer dress still looked magnificent on her, but in her sleep she had obviously fidgeted to get comfy, and when her left leg had straightened, her right had stayed curled up, and it had pushed the hem of the dress up past her gorgeous arse. He could clearly see her pussy, the landing strip of short dark hair leading to her cunt just begged to be stroked.

Her chest was still covered by the clingy material, but only just, and without really thinking about the repercussions, Dave's fingers were already pulling the plunging neck line even further down, until he could see one perfect tit, nipple flat, but still amazing to behold. She must have been in a deep sleep, because as he started to stroke the ruffled skin, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of it stiffening between his fingertips, she didn't even move.

Dave's left hand knew what it wanted, and was already sliding the zipper down to release his cock, soon brought to full attention as he looked down at his young girl. Leaving her erect nipple to enjoy the cool air, his right hand made the short journey down her petite frame to find her crotch, and started to gently stroke her pussy lips, marvelling at the heat and wetness already present.

A faint murmur from her then, but she still didn't move so her started to circle her swollen clit, the juices from her cunny lubricating her and letting his fingers dance over the wetness. With thumb and forefinger, he started to stroke either side of her clit, watching what he was sure were involuntary twitches as her crotch pushed gently against his hand. The smell of her sex was divine, and he had to stop to lick the drops of moisture from his fingers, tasting Joy and wishing he could just bury his tongue deep in her soft wet folds.

His cock was rock hard as he returned his hand to between her legs, a finger slipping easily inside her cunt, finding it tight but deliciously wet he started to stroke her G-spot. He'd watched her cum already, and knew that a finger or two inside her sweet sex was her preferred method, and was happy to finger fuck the teenager on his sofa. The fact that it was his daughter's twat he was deep inside wasn't lost on him, and as her lips parted to let out a soft moan, his hands sped up, playing with the soft spot just inside her pussy almost as fast as his fist pumped his cock.

She was close, and he could tell, too close for him to want to stop, and as he felt her squeeze his fingers, her mouth open as she breathed in and out, chest heaving in pleasure, he came too. The first blast landed on her chest, arcing from her exposed nipple to splash onto her dress. Joy was cumming too now, squealing a little in her sleep as the second and third jets roped over her pretty elfin face, just missing her eyes, but splashing into her mouth and leaving a thread dripping from her chin.

One more tug and a last squirt dropped over her face again, mostly into her mouth, which closed and opened, as Dave pulled his finger from out of his teen daughter's dripping cunt. He had to taste her again, and as looked down on her, her face dripping cum, he stepped a tiny bit closer, and she smacked her lips again, he ran the tip of his cock over them. The cum smeared across her mouth, but still she didn't stir.

Dave thought about waking her, or maybe carrying her to bed. Her bed, of course. But after the fun she'd already had with his cum stained clothing, he thought she might quite like to wake up knowing she had been his cum dumpster and cum rag the night before.

Either way, he needed to get to bed. He didn't even bother to put his cock away, and fell onto his bed, rolled onto his back, and fell asleep before he even knew he was sleepy.

"Daddy. You should wake up daddy. You've slept in," He open his eyes, and felt the first pang of a headache as the light hit him. He must have left the curtains open, and tried to move to close them, but there was a weight on his legs. Looking down he saw Joy straddling his thighs, the obviously cum stained dress still on, one tit exposed and his cum dried to it, just like her face.

Her hands were moving, as he lifted his head he could see both her hands wrapped around his turgid meat. "I woke up and you were gone daddy." She purred. "I could tell you'd had your fun, covering your little girl in hot man seed." Her voice was in a slightly higher register than usual, and Dave was sure she was trying to sound younger and more innocent, something that was getting his cock even harder.

"Sorry baby girl, but you looked so sweet and innocent, sleeping as you were, and I don't want to wake you."

"I still got to taste you daddy, when I woke up I could feel you on my tongue, and on my face. Did you get to taste me? I'm so sweet daddy." With that, one of her hands went between her legs, and as Dave lifted his head he saw two fingers already deep inside that tight little pussy. "Do you want to taste me daddy?" she moaned, hips pushing her crotch down against her fingers.

"Bring that sweet cunny up here baby girl," he said, lifting her small frame with ease, turning her as she slid up, her hand releasing his cock so it lay flat against his stomach, splashing a drop of cum as it landed with a satisfying slap. She turned her hip and placed a knee either side of her daddy's head, lowering herself down so he could finally tongue her sweet pussy.

She laid down across him and grasped his cock once more stroking it and slapping herself across the face with the heavy flesh, "lick me daddy, suck my little cunt, stick your tongue in my tight holes." And then her requests fell silent as her mouth filled with cock. No tease to begin with, just forcing her lips past the head and as far down as she could take it. Her fingers teased at his tight balls as he heard her start to choke, and could feel his swollen cock enveloped on all sides, and still she tried to take the last inch of him.

His mouth meanwhile, was in heaven, lapping at her wet labia, slipping his tongue as deep inside as he could, then sucking her clit, flicking his tongue over swollen nub as she writhed and pressed down against him. When she finally came up for air, making sure her daddy's cock was still getting stroked, her hips shifted and her back ceased to arch, giving him the best chance yet of licking her perfect little butthole.

He wasn't sure how it was possible, but it tasted sweeter than most girl's pussies! He grabbed a firm half of her arse in each hand, spreading her open and pulling her onto his tongue, sliding it up her anus as far as he was able. "daddy!" she squealed, "oh daddy, lick my arse, oh, your tongue feels so good deep inside me!" And once again her mouth was full, instead of trying to work his thickness in all the way, she just set about fucking him with cute mouth, head bobbing as fast as her neck would allow, still aiming for depth, but happy to get him throbbing with each thrust.

"Baby girl, stop. I'm so close, and your mouth has already had my cum. I want to fill your tight young pussy with my sperm." She turned around to him them, lines of spit running from her smiling mouth to his dripping cock.

"I want you to cum in my tight pussy daddy, but now I've had your cock in my mouth, I don't think I'll ever want to stop. You taste so good, and I want to swallow any load you're willing to give me." As she spoke, she had gone back to slapping her face with his cock, leaving more spit running down her cheeks, but driving Dave wild.

"Oh my little baby girl, I'm going to use that pretty young mouth of yours every chance I get. Your breakfast will be my hot cum every morning, but I need to feel your pussy, I want to watch as you slide down me, I want you to fucking ride me." She was still smiling as she started to slide down his chest, pussy leaving a wet trail as she went, cock still in hand.

Moving down to his hips, she lifted herself up and started to tease the entrance to her cunt with Dave's thick cock. She still had her back to him, and he squeezed his daughter's arse as she ever so slowly lowered herself down, impaling herself on his thick heavy cock. "Fuck me daddy, you're so thick. Fuck, my tight cunt is stretching", another inch down, and she was grinding her clit against his balls and starting to slide up and down him.

He couldn't believe it. In a week he'd gone from being concerned his daughter had unnatural appetites for him, and panicked that he might have the same feelings for his little girl! And now, his little Joy was riding his cock like she needed it to live, pushing down hard each time, and sliding up just far enough for him to see his glans pull her lips far apart then spear her with every inch as she pushed back down. He didn't know what was turning him on more, her tight teen cunt, her mewls and gasps of pleasure, her demands that "Daddy" should fuck his little slut daughter, or the view of her arse as it twitched and tensed the closer she got to orgasm.

A winner was declared when she reached around behind herself, and with two fingers wet from her mouth, started to play with her own butthole. "Oh daddy, you got me so wet even my arse needs fucking. Mmmmm!" Two fingers stretched her open and pushed deep, and Dave could feel them moving through the thin dividing wall pressing against his cock. She was fucking her arse with more vigour than she was pushing down on him, and he knew she needed help. He took her hips in his hands and lifted her up a couple of inches. With her pussy still gripping the tip of his cock nice and tight, he started to buck his hips up, fucking her tight pussy to match the feeling of her fingers.

Within seconds, her cunt was pulsing and squeezing his, and he knew he couldn't hold back any longer. His fingers were leaving deep red marks in her pale skin as he pushed as hard as he could deep into her dripping twat, and as his balls tightened, she was screaming "Daddy!", hips bucking, and fingers buried as deep up her arse as they could go.

With three more huge thrusts, he filled her with spunk, and could feel it dripping down past his balls while he watched her pull her two fingers free, taking the time to stroke the delicate flesh around her anus as she pulled herself off his cock.

"Still time for breakfast," she murmured, more to herself than Dave, and back to usual tone of voice as she slid up him until her mouth could reach his softening prick. Licking it clean, sucking it dry, using her fingers to collect what had already ran down his balls, she moaned and sighed to herself while Dave just watched.

His little girl really knew what she was doing, and now they had finally both acted on their desires, they didn't need to hide or be subtle anymore. "Clean it good baby girl," he muttered, resting his head down, the hangover totally forgotten as he imagined what it would feel like to spread his tiny daughter's arse wide with his thick cock, and Joy lapped at his prick, lost in her own world.