Reunited with the Perfect Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck.. that was incredible!" Brian said tucking his softening cock back into his pants as I got to my feet and found my panties in the corner, quickly slipping them back on.

"Thank you" I smiled back at him, "I needed that!

"I know you did." His eyes gleamed at me.

"Oh shit! We need to get back to the table!" I suddenly snapped to, remembering my daughter sitting there wondering where we had gone.

"It'll be ok.. I'll go out first" Brian said "wait a minute, then you..." He kissed me lightly on the forehead and unlocked the door, slipping back out as quickly as he had forced his way in.

Oh my God I felt like such a slut, a happy slut, but what was I thinking letting that happen? What was Samantha going to think? She must have noticed. What was I going to tell her? I took a deep breath, checked my hair and makeup quickly in the mirror making sure there wasn't cum on my face or dribbled down the front of my dress. Nope, no sign of any spilling I noted with a touch of pride, I hadn't missed a drop! I smiled wanly at my reflection as I straightened my dress, then walked out the door back to our table.

Brian and Samantha were chatting idly as I approached, looking over the desert menu. "Hey Mom," Sam glanced up at me, "Brian says the desserts here are great. Want to share one?""Oh no sweetie.. thank you.. I'm full" I chuckled as I slid in beside her and flashed Brian my own quick, devilish grin, happy that Sam hadn't noticed our absence. I glanced at my watch, 10:14, the whole intense fuck had lasted under 9 minutes! "You order what you want, I don't think I need any dessert tonight!"

One thing was certain. We were definitely going to need to give these Boston schools some special consideration as I looked forward to years of visits to come!

12