Reuniting

Story Info
Kadance gets a nice coffee shop surprise. Her old love, Ezra.
2.3k words
3.75
8.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is self worth? I suppose some people would say it's respecting oneself by any means possible, to let no other control you. But what if some people need to be controlled? Like me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A wise man once said, "Bring your desires down to your present means. Increase them only when your increased means permit." Well fuck, Aristotle. Why could no one sate my desires? Even the smallest ones?

As a college student, it goes unspoken that I had attended many parties and experimented with almost everything. That's what college is supposed to be. Well at least it was, then. Yet, I was unsatisfied with any man or woman who touched my body. Until I met Him, again. We had a history, one that needn't be spoken of ever again. Though, it was hard to forget.

The attraction I had towards Him was insatiable, and always had been. Many times when I was with another, I would pretend it was He who was touching me, going for that sweet spot or slipping his fingers into my dripping cunt, that was only dripping because of the thought of His touch. Some of the encounters went very awry.

"Tell me how bad you want it, baby!" a young college stud, Brad, told me.

"Uh! Bad! Please! Make me... cum!" I knew it was hopeless, but I had faked many orgasms with this one, he never knew the difference, until He accidentally slipped into my thoughts. I was overwhelmed with passion, "OH FUCK! EZRA!" and I came.

"Who the fuck is Ezra?!" Brad yelled as he ripped his cock from my cunt, my juices still spilt from me and onto my bed. The argument that ensued was, non violent but very loud. Brad and I still haven't talked to this day.

But being nineteen isn't so easy when you think about it. When you look like me, with shoulder length black hair, not the trashy looking kind; brilliant blue eyes; a little on the unfit side but not fat; and a bit petite, which is an understatement, things can get pretty fucked up. Especially with a mouth like mine. Spitfire. That's what some of the boys who tried to control me called me. I wanted to be controlled, dominated. Only one person could do that. Ezra.

Needless to say when I walked into my favorite coffee shop off campus and saw Him sitting there reading book and drinking a coffee I froze. People shoved me out of the doorway with a few remarks along the lines of, "What the fuck is your problem!?" and "Get out of the doorway!" I hated that I'd caused a commotion, because he looked up and met my eye immediately. 'Don't freak out. Drop His gaze! DROP HIS FUCKING GAZE!' No such luck for me, he motioned me over with a slight smirk on his face. In a last ditch effort of defiance, I motioned to the counter, hoping that he'd tell me no, so I could do it anyways, without the permission I so desperately needed. He nodded. 'Fuck.' I took my time getting my coffee and muffin, trying to calm my nerves, recovering from the sight of Him. My shirt was all the sudden too revealing, and my skirt too short, and my g-string too uncomfortable. The sight of Him looking at me making moisture flood between my legs. I repressed a moan and finally tried to saunter casually over to the table without arousing myself anymore. Slipping on a small smile I stood beside the table. He motioned for me to sit. I sat.

"It has been a while dear, Kadance." Ezra spoke, not looking up from his book. I swallowed hard while trying to find an appropriate response. "Speak freely."

"Yes, sir," I murmured before continuing. "I don't know how to begin. Why are you here?" He smiled and set his book on the table. "So after all this time you will still call me sir?" his smile turned into a smirk as he continued, "But you do not respect yourself enough to not have sex with boys who you know will not satisfy you?"

I gasped and looked at the table in front of me ashamed, "How did you know?" when he chuckled I looked up at him. "My dear Kadance, you just told me. I had no clue but you are just as easy to manipulate as you always were," he reached across the table and touched my face, "and that is why I own you. Now and until I declare you free, but even then, I realize that you will not leave my side, as you cannot be satisfied by another." I blushed as he removed his hand, "Finish your drink and muffin, we have things to do today, pet."

~~~~~~~~

We talked as I ate and then we hurried onto our errands, which included getting me a new collar as he hadn't let me take my old one with me when I had moved onto my college campus. I had cried for weeks begging him to let me take it, he let me keep the tags. The tags meant nothing, the collar everything, and he knew it.

"Pink, with a single row of rhinestones around the middle of the collar," Ezra said to the person at the counter. A pretty woman probably about twenty-five, I guessed. I gave a small whimper as I saw him looking over her body but immediately regretted it as he spoke in a calm voice loud enough for both the woman and I to hear, "Do not be jealous pet, this woman may be very beautiful but I would not do anything but look. You know this, do not be so insecure." My blush deepened and the woman, blushing as well, hurried to get the collar. "If you would be so kind as to not wrap that? I require it immediately. The tags on the side will itch, could you cut them and then fashion these," he ripped the tags that I carried with me everywhere from my neck and held them to her, "onto the correct area of the collar for me?" The woman silently took the tags slipped them into place on the collar and cut the tags after Ezra paid her. She looked at me with pity but I just smiled at her and lifted my hair off my neck so He, the only one to ever satisfy me, slipped my brand new collar around my neck and fastened it.

"Say thank you to the nice woman darling, she has pleased me with her cooperation and helpfulness in allowing you to be collared again." Ezra smiled the smile that melted my heart every time.

"Thank you, Miss! Thank you so much! The collar is gorgeous, and you put my tags on it! If my dear, Ezra would allow it I woul-" He cut me off, "Kiss her shoe." I looked at Him, then at her shoe, and started to kneel.

"NO! I mean, that isn't necessary," she smiled and looked flushed. I looked at Ezra for an answer and he nodded and started to walk out the door. I smiled and politely thanked her again, and followed my Master without another look back.

~~~~~~~~~~

The moisture between my legs was starting to grow as I watched him walk down the street slightly in front of me, and when he stopped and turned, I almost walked right into him. He smiled at me and then slipped his hands into mine, pushing me to the concrete wall behind me. I could feel the cold stone on my back and the heat of his body on my front. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I moaned and arched my back, trying to get closer to his body. "Please," I groaned. He smirked and slipped a hand teasingly down my body starting from the side of my face.

As his hand traveled my skin felt like it was on fire wherever he touched. His hand slipped over my breasts, lightly teasing the cleavage that I had so casually been showing around. Over my stomach and he teased the hem of my shirt, making me even more wet. His hand finally moved under my skirt and he pulled off my g-string. He leaned close and whispered to me, "I see you disobeyed." I moaned. "Could it be that you wanted to be punished by me?" I couldn't speak, and he slipped a finger harshly into my cunt and I moaned louder. "Answer me!"

I stammered out as best as I could manage, "Yes, s-sir! Please sir! Punish me! Please!" he smirked and I felt him ease his grip on my body. I moaned and begged him with my body to continue. He obliged. Slipping three fingers into my pussy and kissing my neck with bites anytime he wanted more responses from me. He knew I was close, my nails on the back of his shirt pulling him closer to me was the clue for him. "P-please baby! Please! Let me cum for you!" I was shaking so badly, waiting to be told I could cum. He stopped and stepped away from me, and I had to lean on the wall for support. He held his fingers out and I licked them clean knowing he was finished. I almost cried but remembered what I must do. "Thank you, sir." He nodded and continued walking with me following behind him. It was almost dark; I knew where we were going.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up during the night and felt myself being tied to the bed on which Ezra and I had been laying. My hands were bound to the headboard and my feet to a different post at the end of the bed. My pussy was dripping wet, again. Ezra smiled at me as he slipped a gag in my mouth. "You woke up, that is unfortunate. I was going to wake you by eating your pussy. I know how much you love getting your pussy eaten by my mouth." I shook my head no, and he looked confused but removed the gag enough to where I could speak, "Speak."

"It is not my pussy, sir. It is yours to do what you wish to. I hope your pussy will please your mouth and your perfect cock when you need it to," he was smiling again as he replaced the gag. "Well I see that you have matured your way of thinking, and I like your new idea. And just so you know, my pussy pleases me very much." With that he bent down and slowly licked my pussy. He began licking up all the juices that slipped down my legs and then darted his tongue into my cunt making me moan in pleasure. "Does my pussy like the attention it's getting?" I moaned in response and he continued his assault on my pussy. He started to lick my clit and suck on it and play with it with his tongue and I came. I couldn't help it but Ezra didn't mind. When I was done and he'd finished cleaning up all the juices I gave him he smacked his lips and moaned in delight.

"Are you ready to be fucked now?" I groaned in response and he started to tease my body again. I was dripping in seconds. He grinned and then plunged his cock into my cunt. I almost screamed, if I hadn't had the gag then I would have been very loud. He laughed and caressed my body as he fucked me, bending down to kiss my neck and make me arch my back by his action.

My tits were in need of attention, and I knew that nipple play never really did anything for him but he knew that I could get off again and again while he was fucking me if he played with my clit or tits. He slapped one of my tits and played with the other one as I let out a guttural sound. I was so far gone in my pleasure I didn't notice I was ready to cum before I came. He kept me going, he placed his hot warm mouth on my nipple and sucked and swirled his tongue around my tit.

I came once more and he slid out of me. I groaned at the loss of contact, but he untied my feet and flipped me over and pulled my ass into the air. "What a perfect little ass." He slapped it and I moaned in pleasure. He slipped off the gag and threw it to the side. "Does it feel good baby girl? Do you want more from your master? I own you."

"Yes! Yes! Please sir! I want more! You make me so fulfilled! You fill up your pussy so good sir! You own me sir! Please sir! Please fuck your cunt again! Fill it up so good! And if it pleases you sir, let me finish you with my mouth sir! I love the taste of your cum!" he spanked me again and I groaned again.

"As you wish, love," he pushed his cock back into me quickly and moved faster than he ever had before. "Does this make you happy? When I fill up your dripping pussy with my swollen cock! It makes you feel so good!"

"Yes! YES!" I screamed. "EZRA! PLEASE! PLEASE LET ME CUM! I NEED TO CUM!"

"Cum for me, baby. Cum, now." As soon as he said it my pussy exploded on his cock. He quickly untied my arms and threw the bindings aside. "I'm gonna cum soon baby!" I flipped around and stuck his cock in my mouth, moaning. I cleaned off all my cum with my mouth and then started using both my hands and mouth to get him to slow down and give me a bigger load to swallow. I massaged his balls and finally let him cum down my throat. Drinking it all up, not a drop spilt. We were completely spent and collapsed in a heap on the bed.

"I love you, Kadance."

"I love you too, Ezra."