Rev Jim & Father Ted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, other boys and I had fooled around with each other for years and all the while we dreamed of pussy. And when I finally got a taste of pussy dipping I still found it the most satisfying sensation in the world.

I thought about Aunt Polly’’s lips and tried to compare them to Paul’s. I could not. Paul’s were now. They were wet and sucking softly and oh so good. I found my hips making fucking motions toward his mouth. The tsurge began way down at the base of my cock.

Paul held the throbbing head over the chalice and miked every drop to mix with the preachers.

Eventually everyone except Tom who had piped his load into the preach’s rectum added his contribution into the chalice. Reverend Jim took our offering into the small office at the end of the hall. He had a desk, a couple of chairs, a small refrigerator and a blender. He took a bottle of milk and a can of Hershey’s syrup from the refrigerator. He filled the chalice twice from the milk and made sure that the residue went into the blender. He poured a dollop of syrup into the mix and a teaspoon of malt powder. He added two scoops of ice cream from the freezer. It was obvious this ritual had been performed before.

The blender whirled and hummed. The mixture became frothy.

I wondered who would have the nerve to take a sip. I knew Paul would. No one else had taken another’s member in his mouth or seemed libable to swallow another man’s juice.

Preach took the pitcher from the blender and poured into eight small Dixie cups, moving back and forth until the mixture was evenly distributed. Each cup was approximately half full.

“One for all,” said the Preach. “We drink the eucharist.”

“All are one,” said the boys.

“An offering given is an offering received.”

“Even to the last drop,” said the boys.

“It is a gift greatly savored.”

“This communion contains the milk of creation, a part of me joins a part of you. We are one as we become one.”

“Amen!”

“We partake of The Elixir of Creation.”

The preacher raised his cup to his lips and sipped.

The priest and each boy followed suit.

I was mesmerized by the ritual. Taken in by the actions of the others, I sipped from my cup. It was, in its way, a beautiful thing, a religious thing. The taste was like any other malt. I knew I was tasting a potion made the combined sperm of four other boys, the preacher and the priest. I knew in a way I had taken into myself something that only a cocksucker could swallow. Whether my lips had encircled a cock or not I swallowed the results, not of one but of six others and my own.

When the last drop was swallowed and each had licked his lips, they shook my hand and welcomed me into The Society of the Sensual Jesus.

That afternoon I went home with Paul and took his extended cock into my mouth. Paul patted my head lovingly as I struggled with that long tube of flesh and moved my tongue around it. Though I dreaded his first throbs of ecstasty, I ignored his warning and hung on as he shot wad after wad of thick, slimy stuff into my throat. The taste was not as bad as I feared, though I found it slightly bitter. A chill went down my spine. I continued mouthing his softening cock as I nursed his cock as a suckling calf would its mother and it was good.

***

One day I asked Paul. “Does Father Ted ever put his thick cock to Preacher Jim in the ritual?”

“Not when we’re around but I think they take turns on their own. I think they probably fuck up a storm.”

“I’d like to see Lew throw a good fuck up the priests ass, sort of a pay back.”

“Wouldn’t it be nice sometime for the whole group to pump his ass?” said Paul. “I mean do a regular gang-bang on him.”

“Have you ever let them do that to you?”

Paul shook his head.”

“Have you ever done it to either of them?“

“I did Preacher Jim. He said I was further up there than anybody ever was.”

“Does it feel good, being in a man’s ass?”

Paul shrugged. “It’s the only fucking I’ve ever done. It feels great.” He smiled. “Preacher Jim would let you if you gave him a blow job after.”

“I don’t know if I could do that.”

“You did me.”

“But you’re my friend.”

“Preacher Jim would be your friend.“ Paul stroked my hard-on, teasingly. He bent forward and kissed the head with a wet tongue. “His cock isn’t all that big and it’s doesn’t taste bad.”

I reached under his balls and tickled his ass hole. “I like to fuck that fucking priest in his shitty, old asshole until he cries uncle.”

Paul grinned. “It could happen. Who knows?” He gave my cock an extra squeeze, turned and got on the floor on his knees. “In the meantime, why don’t you drop a load up mine?”

“You’re kidding. You said you’ve never done that.”

Paul smiled. “I’ve been saving my virgin ass for you, old buddy. You going to give me some?”

I crawled behind him and spit on my cock. “Are you sure?”

Paul giggled like a girl. “Promise you’ll be gentle.”

I touched my cock to the brown, starfish opening and shoved. “Fuck You.”

“Yeah,” gasped Paul, “Do me. Do me good.”

“You’re a tight little fucker,” I gasped.

“God Damn!” moaned Paul.

“Does it hurt?”

“Yeah!”

“Want me to stop.”

“God damnit! Shut up and fuck my ass.”

“You’re tighter than a girl.”

“Thanks a lot.”

“I meant that as a compliment.”

“I bet you kissed the girl.”

“I’d suck a man’s cock rather than kiss him.”

“That’s all right by me.”

“I’ll give you a blow job to fuck your ass anytime.”

“I‘m gonna come any second,” panted Paul, but I’ll let you lick up my gravy.”

“I’m shooting my load up in your bowels any second.”

“Am I a good piece of ass?” gasped Paul.

I rammed my rod all the way in and froze, balls pressed against his spread buttocks and throbbed shot after shot of my white stuff as far up as I could reach. “You’re the best,” I panted.

***

It was several weeks after my anal encounter with Paul. Strangely, we had not repeated it though we had been to the church gym, done our rituals and some mutual blow jobs after. We had watched various members pay their tribute to Preacher Jim’s ass. This day we had finally watched Father Ted put his cucumber sized, thick prick up the plump ass of the church leader. The priest’s stroke was relentless as though he was trying to punish the solid, resilent cheeks with his cock.

The Preach begged for more. He moaned and for the first time he spouted his man juice solely from the spike up his ass. Happily someone had the foresight to direct his spouting dick to the chalice and catch his offering to our ritual cocktail. I spurted my load into the chalice thinking once more that I would like to sink my cock between the hairy cheeks of the fucking priest. As he withdrew his dripping member he turned and miked the last drops onto the floor of the locker room. I thought he looked directly at me as I milked the last drop from mine and watched it mingle amongst the others offering.

*** A week later the other players were going down to the showers. I felt a hand on my ass. “Jay, hold up.” The priest’s firm hand pulled me back. “Let’s try a little one on one. I think I can improve your game.”

“Won’t the others be attending the ceremony?”

“It can happen without us. We can make up whatever we need to make ourselves aright, later.” His smile was reassuring. He smacked me on the butt and backed up, dribbling the ball.

He came at me, faked and then breezed by me and sank the bucket. Smiling, he passed the ball to me. He stuck to me like a leech. He slapped the ball, stole it and sank it before I recovered. He came back and put his arm around my neck. “You’re too tentative. You have to be decisive, switch hands and drive.” He flipped me the ball. “Try again.”

We played for nearly half an hour. The others came up, waved goodnight and left. Father Ted promised preacher Jim to lock up. Only we were left.

Father Ted said. “Let’s make it interesting. Ten free throws each. Who ever makes the most gets a blow job. What do you say?”

I shrugged. “You know you’re going to win.”

“Not necessarily.”

The priest sank his first five. So did I.

Of the second five I missed two. Father Ted made his first three then missed the last two. I could swear he did it on purpose. He shrugged. “I guess we both lost or to put it a nicer way, we both won. I’m afraid we’ll have to settle for a little round of sixty-nine. Are you game?”

“I reckon. We ought to shower first.”

“If you wish,“ said the priest, “although there is nothing wrong with the salty taste of a man’s honest sweat.” He stretched the elastic at the top of his shorts and shoved them toward the floor. He lowered his jockstrap and kicked it off. His dick was already expanding in anticipation. The stiring in my crotch told me I was as anxious as he. He pulled off the sweaty T-shirt. Except for his thick cock, he was not a prime physical speciman though he was all sinew and muscle. He moved to a padded mat in the corner and sat down to remove his shoes.

We were totally naked in seconds.

On my knees beside him I reached over and clasped his cock in my fingers. He did something to make it expand in my hand. Mine reacted similarly when he grasped me.

“You’ve got a nice hunk of meat for a young man,” said the priest.

“Except for you I’ve never touched an older man’s cock.”

“Or sucked one?”

“No.”

“But you want to.”

“I think so.”

“Have you sucked with the boys?”

“Only one or two.”

“Which is it?”

“One.”

“You like doing it a lot?”

“I like having it done, a lot.”

“And doing it?”

I shrugged. “I don’t mind it too much.”

He bent and swallowed my cock to the curly hairs around my balls.

I groaned.

“You’ve got a nice, sweaty taste of youth. Salty and solid.”

“I don’t think I can swallow you that way,” I confessed.”

“Take what you can.” He lay on his side and moved so his mouth was opposite my crotch. He extended his tongue and touched the throbbing head of my glans. “I do baptize this cock in the name of the holy hard-on of Jesus.”

I giggled. “And I anoint you with the holy spit of a cocksucker.”

I heard his chortle as he swallowed me totally and I filled my mouth with the hard, holy meat of Father Ted’s short, thick cock.

After a few swirls of his tongue, I could not help thrusting forcefully into his mouth. It felt too good to resist. Soon he was doing the same to me. With his every stroke he penetrated my throat a bit further until I was sure that what touched my lips were his pubic hairs and I was taking him as easily as he swallowed me.

His hands clasping my ass, rhythmically squeezed my cheeks while I hung on his scrawny buns. His fingers crept into the crevice. One thick finger toyed at my back hole and forced entrance.

I moaned as he breeched the muscular resistance and invaded my ass. I came in roman candle bursts shooting into his mouth and he did much the same in mine.

12