Revealed! Dad & Her Sex Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, you're a dirty, dirty dog!! You've well-and-truly crossed that moral line in tonight's dealings with your daughter," she could well have remarked.

Not that Paige was totally innocent!

While her father had been caressing her body, probing her female features, she had been squeezing his balls, playing with his penis, becoming aware of the dampness of his pre-cum that was now emerging from his fully-engorged erection.

She even took Dad's erection into her mouth...almost causing him to prematurely ejaculate.

Dad was about to let that erection start to feel Paige's vaginal dampness, when she announced "You've gone far enough. Please stop. I'm happy for you to fuck me soon, but only after you've first caught me, as we had agreed."

So, after another long cuddle, Paige pulled me up to cover her most feminine bits and re-dressed in her old nighty.

The real action of the evening then began.

First it was a matter of 'catch me if you can'...until we (Paige and I) were eventually cornered.

Then Dad had the challenge of getting us into his bedroom. He tried grabbing Paige by the arm, around the waist...but she just kept wriggling...until he was forced to grab hold of her hair...

...and, like a cavewoman, she was dragged into his bedroom...

...shouting "no, no, no", "I'm your daughter...no, no", "please don't...", 'I don't deserve this"...

...where, immediately, he grabbed her night dress and ripped it wide open from top to bottom...

exposing her firm teenage nipples and breasts...

making them instantly available for him to touch, fondle, squeeze again...

which Dad did - if a little more roughly this time!

She now looked like a vulnerable street urchin - tattered clothes, dishevelled hair, begging for something.

Paige had given her Father permission to do this!! Yes, she had even encouraged him to take those liberties that no Father was legally or morally allowed to take.

And then it became apparent to him that I was - as they say - 'protecting her female modesty.'

So I became the next challenge.

Somehow Dad now needed to get Paige's panties off so he had clear access to that prized hole - strategically positioned between his daughter's legs, and just centimetres beneath her well-trimmed landing strip.

Again, Paige didn't make things easy. She was not going to accept that impending ravishing - one that she now looked forward to receiving! - without first putting up a real fight.

I thought I was going to be rent asunder - just like Paige's nighty had been - as Dad grabbed and pulled me...whilst Paige, meanwhile, did all in her power to keep her legs tightly together and me pulled up to her hips.

I must just say that, whilst all this was happening, Dad was stark naked.

He had stripped off while Paige was changing into her nighty, realising there was no way he would be able to undress himself and, at the same time, get Paige positioned ready to accept his manhood up into her fuck tunnel.

And, talking of his manhood, Dad's erection was most definitely indicating he was ready for action.

Paige must have noticed just how stiff he had become - even though his erection was often swinging from side to side - , how eager his knob had become, ready to lead his shaft down into her darkest female depths.

Eventually Dad's strength succeeded in pulling me down to Paige's ankles.

Paige by now was totally naked, giving him another good look at her raised teenage pubic mound...her strip of pubic hair...her slash that ran down between her legs, where he knew he would find her so-sensitive clitoris and her lubricated love tunnel.

Had he grabbed hold of her labia, Paige would have been completely at Dad's mercy and her 'ravaging' would have been inevitable.

Dad, though, threatened to cut me off Paige's ankles using a pair of nearby scissors, but - to my relief! - Paige relented and stepped out of me...leaving me lying on the bedroom floor.

Paige was then forcibly pushed to the bed by her Dad.

He tried to prise her legs apart. She fought tenaciously, yelling "leave me alone", "get away you beast", "fuck off".

I could only conclude Paige was a genuinely feisty, strong female.

And then - quite suddenly...

She submitted.

"O.K., take me, just take me," she pleaded cheerfully...

as she spread her legs.

Dad didn't need a second invitation...to take her...to take...his daughter!

He climbed on top of Paige, positioned his enormous erection at the entrance of her now-willing love-tunnel, and gently...carefully...started lowering himself.

It didn't take Paige long to realise she was about to receive an unusually painful fuck. A fuck that was quite unlike any she had received before.

Perhaps even more painful that that first fuck she received from Nick that had made her bleed.

She probably wasn't quite as lubricated as she should have been. Yes, she had been playing with her Dad, and Dad had been playing with her - but not immediately before he entered her, and not in the way that would normally ensure her love tunnel was now thoroughly moist.

And her Father's erection was...well, something significantly longer, something significantly thicker than she had ever previously experienced.

It's not as if Paige is a particularly big girl. In fact, she is slightly smaller than average...so her attractive little cunt is...well, perhaps slightly smaller, slightly tighter than normal...even though it had, by now, been well-grooved by numerous hard-ons that a succession of young men had thrust down its length.

I suspect that Dad, though, had made up his mind.

His dirty daughter should suffer a little for being 'too available'...and, on top of that, she had asked him to be rough!

So Dad thrust as hard, as fast, as far as he could.

Until he felt that he was in...as far in as he could possibly penetrate.

Paige yelped with the pain...

Pain that was caused as the knob of his manhood stretching her vaginal passage as it had never been stretched before - right along its entire length.

This was not exactly what she had expected when she had invited her Father to "look at my whole body, touch it, feel it, and get right inside it."

Dad held Paige down while he thrust, and thrust, and thrust...and thrust, and thrust, and thrust.

She just hoped he would come soon...to give her some relief from the incredible pressure that he was exerting along her vaginal canal and into places - much further within her - than had ever been visited before.

And then - quite suddenly, with enormous force - Paige's Dad deposited a load of cum that was commensurate to the size of his erection...seemingly completely filling her.

She loved that.

There was no way that Dad's semen could possibly escape out of her vaginal canal because it was so tightly stoppered by his erection. So it could only go one way...in the direction nature intended it to go.

That is an incredibly intimate, uniquely feminine feeling - and one that Paige had previously discovered she absolutely adored!

No doubt she would experience that same feeling many, many more times in the years to come!

"How's that, my love?" Dad eventually enquired.

"Fucking awesome," was all that Paige could say.

"I'd do it again, given half the chance," Dad said.

"And so would I," she replied.

* * * * *

A totally different ending to this story can be found at 'Dad is Discovered F***ing Paige!' on Literotica's Incest/Taboo section.

12