Revealing Leather

Story Info
Having fun in a leather shop.
1k words
3.87
42.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the factory style leather shop not really looking to buy anything, I guess I was just curious of what they had.

As I opened the door I could smell the leather which I find quite pleasant. I was greeted by a gentleman of approximate 50 years old. I said I was just looking to which he replied go ahead if you need any help just ask.

Looking around the shop I noticed mainly bondage gear and cock rings, which I thought, was odd. I especially liked the leather tassel style whips. It was then I looked up to a mannequin and saw a cute black leather vest which zipped up the front.

I searched around the shop until I found the product. It was at this time a second man appeared of around early forties, it was obvious he was GAY. I asked the younger of the men if they had the product in my size.

He called out to the elder man who appeared to be the owner. He continued to look for me telling me that his wife has a vest just like this one and that it looks great on. He found one vest, which he thought, may fit and asked if I would like to try it on.

I was led into the factory part of the store and shown through a curtain of the so-called change room. As I was trying on the vest I noticed you could see me through the shelving, as that is what made up the change room walls.

The vest in no way was going to fit over my 14C breasts. Feeling a bit cheeky I walked out of the change room to reveal my problem. I wrapped the vest mostly around my chest with my hands covering that portion of my tits not covered by the leather.

The owner’s eyes widened with surprise and I guess delight and he laughed and said let’s see what else we can find. The younger of the men came around with another vest saying it was a lot larger. I re-entered the change room and tried that one on when I came out they laughed again, as this vest was way to big.

Just when I thought they did not have a vest to fit me the younger man said I think there was a vest that was cut down for a fashion show and quickly retrieved it. Once again I entered the make shift change room to try the third vest on.

To my delight it fit reasonably well. The elder man came over to see where it could be adjusted as he can make minor adjustments while I waited.

At this point I was feeling quite naughty but comfortable with the two men, so I said to the man I would try on a leather bra while he made the alterations, standing in front of him I removed the vest and handed it to him leaving me naked from the waist up.

I put my cotton shirt back on but did not do the buttons up leaving it to gape open at will. I sorted through the bras but could not find my size; both men started to sort with me. They convinced me to try on the next size up a 14D.

I re-entered the changing room again and took off my cotton shirt to try the leather bra on; suddenly the elder chap called out and said the straps are required to be crossed over at the back. Not knowing which way they went I called out Im not sure what you mean.

He came to the curtain of the room and said if you slip on the bra I will come in and fix the straps for you. I paused for a second or two giving him time to think I had slipped the bra over my tits. To his surprise when he entered I was facing him front on with the bra in my hands. He helped me unclip the straps and then proceeded to help me put it on. I noticed he was constantly touching me as much as possible

Although the leather bra looked good and was comfortable the cup size was too big, if I bent over my nipples would be exposed. He came back into the room and helped me take it off.

I put my own shirt back on again but still unbuttoned while I was waiting for him to adjust my vest. Before he sewed the vest back up he asked me to try it on again for a final fitting.

Once again I thought bugger it and I did not return to the change room and actually changed in front of both the men. Once he obtained the exact measurements I handed the garment back to him.

As I was feeling quite relaxed I did not bother to put on my shirt and started looking through the clothes racks with my tits exposed. At any time anyone could have walked in off the street which I guess made it even more exciting.

A few minutes later my vest was ready and once again I had to try it on. The elder man refitted it for me, probably to get one last feel of my breasts.

The vest fitted great and I then took it off and put back on my cotton shirt as I was doing this I said I hoped you did not mind my exposed boobs to which they replied no its ok we are used to it.

They must have enjoyed my exhibitioning as they reduced the sale price of the vest. The younger man proceeded to charge my credit card.

I decided to give them one last show so as they were putting the vest in a bag I said I think I might wear it now and then took off my shirt in front of them once again exposing my tits before putting on my new vest.

I exited the factory through the back door giving them a big smile as I left…