Revealing Realness Ch. 02

Story Info
Julia's world rapidly changes.
3.9k words
4.7
10.5k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I saw that you guys wanted more development and hopefully this new installation will satisfy that desire. If you like this chapter give it a good review and drop a comment. As always, criticism is not only accepted, but encouraged so feel free to share your thoughts. Enjoy :) --Mistress L

************

"We can't do this, people will see," I warned Kate who persisted in her sensual greeting. My awareness of the situation heightened and the world quickly became clear, almost as if the wine I drank was water instead. Anxiety swelled in my heavy chest and my nipples became hard. Hard enough to poke through my blouse.

Kate saw my erected nipples and withdrew her lips from my ear. Her hands discretely found their way to breasts and groped them like toys at a carnival before singling in on my sensitive areolas to make rounds with her fingers around the delicate skin. At this I scooched back on the bar stool to evade her touch but she pinched my hardened tits and used them to pull me back to my original position. I took a sharp breath in and made sure to sit as still in respect to Kate as humanly possible.

"You can't do this? Or, you don't want to? Because I sincerely doubt the latter." She added extra pressure to my nipples and pulled them slightly in different directions so that I would have nowhere to squirm.

"HMH," I squealed. Never have I ever felt so manhandled, much less at the hands of someone so young as to be my student. Although, I could have easily forced her away, yelled for help. At her first touch I could have went to the Dean and had her expelled. But I felt so powerless around her. She had a compelling essence, as if her thoughts and actions were so deeply rooted in logic that those who disagreed were denying the obvious. As if she sees truths apparent to her, that others are too blind to see. Plus, she wasn't wrong- I didn't want her to stop. There was a certain rush to what she was doing to me, something that I felt I had been unknowingly craving.

"Oh, you like that?" She asked. I did, and I felt ashamed. She twisted my nipples and I sat up. "It's only natural that you do, sweetie." Oh still my beating heart, 'sweetie' she called me. I can't explain why, but my heart swelled. She let go of my nipples. "Tell me, Julia. If we can't do this here, then where can we do it?"

"Uhm," I thought quick. "I think I know a place where we won't be caught."

... ... ...

"Well... are you going to take me there or are you just happy that you know that layout of this building?" She smirked at this comment and it became apparent to me that she was joking and meant no harm which soothed me a bit.

"Follow me," I told her.

"Please."

This took me a second before I realized. "Please, follow me."

I led her away from the bar and out of the recreation space, through a corridor with office doors on either side. I stopped before one with my name and Kate glanced at the titles on the window.

"'Ms. Wight,' is that the colors of your panties?"

"Oh uhm-"

"Show me. If they are, then..." She hummed in deep thought. "Then... I'll eat you out. If-" My mind wandered to the image of her face between my legs staring up at me as her tongue penetrates my dripping pussy. The thought moistened my my nether region and I was pulled back to reality.. "- so, do you agree to these terms?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah." I confirmed, without fully knowing what I agreed to.

"Well... show me," commanded.

Drawing back from my short fantasy and fully into the current situation, I realized how stupid I was to agree. I was wearing stockings; there was no way I could win this bet. "Wait, I-I-" I attempted to explain to Kate.

"C'mon, slut. You agreed to this. Now show me your panties and we'll see who gets lucky tonight." She was serious, it seemed, and I began to realize what I signed up for.

"But my-"

"Now, slut. I don't want to wait all night. And you wont either if you were smart."

My stomach turned in fear but my breasts heaved with subtle excitement.

"But-"

She got low and seized the zipper on the hip of my skirt, quickly yanking down, revealing my stocking-clad thighs.

"Kate!" I yelled at her, pulling open the door to my office as she forced it back shut, leaving me exposed in the hall. She rose back up from my hip.

"Stockings," she said with a wide grin. "And your wet. Yet still made the bet."

"Kate, please let me into my office. If I get caught I'll be fired." My breathing was rapid, and I was scared that I would begin to cry.

"Shhhhhh. We'll get you inside. Just do one thing for me." She paused to make sure I was listening. Even though she seemed upset before, seeing my non-white panties lifted her mood, and I was honored to possess that ability. "Crawl," She said.

I got on both knees and looked up at her. "I want your wrists and elbows on the ground too." She told me and I willingly complied. I quickly found that there was no way to position myself this way without leaving my ass up in the air.

From behind, Kate opened the door to my office, and placed her hand on the top of my spine and slid it all the way down to my tail-bone, cupping my right ass-cheek and slapping it before moving onto left to do the same.

"Ow!" I exclaimed.

"Here, I'll make it better." She brought her right hand down under my ass. I turned my head around to see what she was going to do, half-expecting another spank.

I arched my back down, heaving my chest forwards and closed my eyes. She had brought her ring and middle finger to my crotch above my stockings and rubbed in circles, alternating to an up-down pattern, which massaged my clit, coaxing a moan from my lips. This went on for nearly 2 minutes in the empty hall, stopping only when Kate giggled.

"You are such a slut," she said. "Cumming where everyone can see you, on your hands and knees, moaning like a bitch under a full moon." I should've felt humiliated, but I didn't. I felt happy, almost euphoric. "I thought you said we couldn't fuck in public? But the door's been open for a while and you prefer to get your pussy rubbed out here. Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"Ma'am."

"Uhm, yes ma'am," I corrected myself. I stared back at her waiting further instructions from her.

"Well you can go inside now. Like I said, the door's been open for a while." She spanked my pussy and I crawled into the room, getting up off my knees once Kate closed the door behind her, throwing my skirt to the back corner of the room. "When did I say you could stand?"

"Oh, sorry." I dropped back to the floor slowly, again lifting my ass into the air.

"Ma'am."

"Ma'am, I'm sorry." She walked over behind my desk and planted her ass on top, beckoning me over to her.

"Come here," she said spreading her legs on my desk. She grabbed my elbows lifting me to only my knees so that I was still kneeling, now between her thighs. Her index finger hooked beneath my chin and pulled it up so that I was looking her in the eyes. "Can I ask you something, Julia?"

"Anything, Ma'am."

She grinned. "You're learning quick, little slut." 'Little slut,' she said. I don't think I could ever grow tired of my pet names. "You agreed to the bet, right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I didn't force you, did I?"

"No ma'am."

"Did you want me to lick your pussy?"

I blushed and she pulled my chin back up so that I wouldn't look away. It was true, she was a beautiful girl, and I was so horny. I wanted nothing more than to feel her warm tongue inside me, her hands pulling me closer to her. I wanted her more than anything. "Yes ma'am."

"Did you want to lick my pussy?"

"I don't know ma'am."

"Yes or no, slut."

"I don't know, I-"

"Yes. Or no."

"But-"

"Answer me!"

"Yes! I wanted to lick your pussy, ma'am." The words came out of my mouth by surprise. Did I really want to lick her pussy? Or was it just a heat-of-the-moment thing? I was a straight woman who had been with men for my entire life. This entire situation with Kate was confusing to me. Maybe I was drunk, but somehow I doubted it. Drunk or not she was astonishingly gorgeous, and I needed to cum. If anything, the wine just made it more apparent to me.

"That wan't too hard to admit, was it?" Maybe I was overly obsessed with her language, but 'admit' stuck out at me. Maybe it was an admittance, something I kept in and didn't want to reveal. Maybe I did want this.

"No ma'am." My eyes stared down her skirt to her panties, or rather lack thereof. "May I lick your pussy please." My face grew hot and I was sure Kate could tell as she withdrew her finger from my chin and dedicated her fingers to unbuttoning my blouse and unhooking my bra which, ironically, happened to be white. I was now naked except for stockings and heels, and I was aware of every breeze in the room, all of which again made my nipples erect.

"You must really like being exposed to me, slut," she said flicking my tit. "You can eat my pussy once you answer 2 more questions." She snapped her fingers and pointed to the ceiling, ordering me off the ground. "Strip." I did as told, nearly falling over as raised a leg out of my pantyhose. My own musk rose in the air, and drop from my pussy fell down my thigh and eventually onto the carpet.

"First question: did you know that you weren't even wearing panties?" It was a fair question, and I felt like and idiot for it.

"I guess forgot ma'am." I was telling the truth. I was too far lost in my own filthy, smutty, horny mind to actually have realized what I was betting.

"What a bright one you are, Ms. Wight. And you've been a professor for how many years?" Now I was angry. I was so horny at the moment of the bet and she didn't have to make me feel bad for it. But how angry could I get? And for how long could I stay angry? Because even though I was enraged, the scent of her pussy on top of my desk along with her seductive voice kept me in check like a well-trained pet on a leash- her leash.

"Second question," she began. "Did you lose the bet on purpose? Do you really want me that bad?"

"I really want you ma'am."

"So which is? Did you lose on purpose like a whore, or did you forget what you were wearing like a bimbo?" At the moment, I didn't even know which answer was true. I wanted her so bad, and I would say anything for the privilege of pleasuring her. I spoke up.

"I forgot what I was wearing." I couldn't look her in the eye when saying this. A moment ago I was upset that she insulted my intelligence, and now I was admitting to my own stupidity. My head was empty it seemed, and I didn't care.

"So what does that make you?" she asked, spreading her legs wider on the desk to that her pussy was fully exposed and her skirt bunched at her hips.

"A bimbo, miss."

"I'm sorry, what are you?"

"I am a bimbo, miss. May I please eat your pussy?"

"Beg." I felt like I was the student and she was the professor with all the power. I was calling her by titles of respect, 'ma'am' and 'miss,' and what did she call me? A bimbo, a slut, and I enjoyed it.

I got back onto my knees and looked up into her eyes as she looked down into mine. Positioning my hands on her knees, I took a deep breath.

"Miss, I am a dumb, stupid little bimbo slut. May I please, please eat your pussy, ma'am?"

She grabbed me lightly by the back of my head and positioned me in front of her pussy lips, close enough that I could feel the heat radiating off them.

"You may."

I leaned forwards and licked up her pussy for my first taste of a woman. She was sweet like the wine from earlier, and held also a similar bitterness. It wasn't as 'divine' as the wine, but her taste was still elegant. Her scent was musky, but still sweet like a fresh apple. Without realizing I went for many more tastes like an ice cream cone.

"Enjoying yourself, little slut?"

I broke off from her crotch. "Yes, miss. So much, miss."

"Is this your first time pleasuring a woman?"

"Yes ma'am, it is."

"I can help you improve on your skills later. I can make good use of your tongue."

Later? Was this not a one time thing? A part of me was scared at this remark, but most of me was excited. There was more to come, more to have of Miss Kate.

"Lets see how long it will take you to make me cum. if you can do it in under 10 minutes we'll do something special. I won't tell you what it is just yet, but you'll see soon enough if you're a good slut." She took out her phone and fiddled for a couple seconds before tapping a button and commanding, "Go."

I raced back between her legs. As time went on I noticed her getting wetter and wetter, pushing down hard on my desk and moaning with increasing volume. If it weren't so late I would have worried about someone hearing her. But for the moment, we were safe.

She grabbed the back of my head again and pushed me further into her crotch, so that only my nose was out, and I retained my ability to breath, even if if it was through her neatly trimmed pubic hair. The thought of my face between her legs staring up at her as my tongue penetrated her pussy made me more eager to bring her to a climax.

"Two minutes, slut," she warned.

I quickened my pace, bobbing my head up. And down. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up, down. Up, down. Up down up down up down up down. Her juices were now covering my face, smeared on my chin and cheeks, but I didn't mind. In fact, I enjoyed it. I was drunk on her scent and in love with her taste.

She breathed as quick as I bobbed, unknowingly forcing my head deeper and deeper into her. I was under her control and couldn't retreat if I wanted to, which I certainly did not.

"I'm gonna cum!" Her thighs tightened around my ears and I was trapped staring at her pussy. I made no attempt to stop pleasuring even as she shuddered and laid her back down onto the desk. I kept going, her extra wetness like whipped cream on strawberries. Her cum was coating the inside of her thighs and half of my face, and I lapped it up, still eager to please. Her orgasm lasted only about 10 seconds, and she rose back up to the sight of me still working, pausing only to look at her as she returned to reality.

"Did, you enjoy that, slut? Did I taste good? I reckon I did if you were still lapping at my cunt after I came." She pulled her skirt down to cover her slit. "Come, give me a kiss so I can see how much you really enjoyed me."

I lifted myself from the ground, skimming my nose on her skirt and blouse until I reached her mouth, and went in for peck of a kiss. Her own juices left a thin coat on her lips, and we kissed again, and again, and again, until her tongue pushed at my teeth and I gladly accepted it, tasting her as she tasted me. The kiss was sloppy and she inevitably tasted herself on me, but she didn't seem to care in the least, maybe she was as turned on as I was. Maybe she would return the favor to me.

She pulled away, and I opened my eyes to see her cum from my face on hers.

"It looks like you got something on me, slut. Clean it off."

I brought my hand to her face and she grabbed my wrist to stop it from making contact.

"Do your hands have any of my cum on them?" she asked.

"No ma'am."

"Then why get cum on them now?" She put lightly. The way she explained it to me seemed to my sense in my horny mind.

"I'm sorry ma'am." I leaned forward as if to kiss her again, but instead extended my tongue and cleaned the area around her lips where I had dirtied her.

"Is that better?"

"Yes, thank you, slut," She praised me, again petting my hair.

"I was wondering," I began "If you could... maybe... return the favor?"

"Excuse me?" She asked, clearly confused.

"I ate you out, could you do the same to me?" I felt so awkward asking another woman to pleasure me, especially after I had pleasured her. Was I a lesbian after all?

"Oh, I'm sorry. I though you enjoyed licking my pussy. If you didn't like it's probably because you're straight. There's nothing wrong with that, you just probably won't want me between your legs." She obviously knew I enjoyed her, and was trying to make it seem as though I had insulted her.

"No, I did enjoy eating you out. It's just-"

"If you enjoyed it, then what's the problem? We both got something out of it. I got to have my pussy eaten by a professor who is strictly forbidden from having affairs with students, and you got to eat a student's pussy. It's a win-win the way I see it."

My chest collapsed. Was she black-mailing me? I thought this was something that we both wanted, not something that was simply a trick to... to... to get something out of me.

"Please don't be offended. Believe me when I say this," she pulled my face close to hers and looked me in the eyes with the utmost sincerity, "I do not want to hurt you. I want you to be happy. I wish you no harm."

How was I to believe this? She had threatened me not a minute ago. Stripped me naked and used me for her own gain. Yet somehow, on some level, I trusted her. But I was still in shock.

I stared, crestfallen, back at her.

"Do you want to know what time you got?"

"What does it even matter, Kate?"

"Ma'am."

"No, I'm not calling you that anymore. Get me fired, have me sued, I don't care. You've ruined everything already." I walked to the corner and began to gather up all of my clothes, not looking back at Kate, completely unaware of what she was doing, when I heard the mechanical sound of camera app on her phone. From her perspective, she most likely caught a snap of my bare ass and pussy as I was picking up my skirt from off the ground. She got up off the desk and strolled over to me, halting just a foot away.

"You don't believe me do you? You have to trust me, I wont betray you."

I walked past her, ignoring her promises.

She grabbed my nipples from behind to stop me, but still spoke with a soothing voice. "I don't need to prove myself to you. But I- will not- hurt you. I know who I am, but you don't know who you are, and I can help you find that." She let go of me and I turned around.

"Look, Kate-"

"Ma'am!"

"Kate, I-"

Before I realized, Kate had slapped my pussy and I stumbled back.

"You can either call me Miss Kate, or ma'am. Is that understood, slut?"

My mind went blank, and any reservations I had about titles and names vanished. She was Miss Kate which made the most sense to me this second. My anger had swapped to anxiety, and I did my best not to dwell and just to submit to Kate.

"Yes, Miss Kate, I'm sorry, Miss Kate."

"Now, as I was saying. You are of more value to me here, than you are fired. And I don't want to hurt you. I wont ever get you fired. I care only about the ability shape your future. I need you to know that I hold all the cards, and that that is okay. Giving me control is not putting yourself in danger. I will protect you, do you understand?"

I nodded my head. Any sane person would be terrified, but her words put my heart at ease, and I was able to slow my breath. I walked over to Kate and she embraced me in her warm arms. I truly did feel safe.

"Now do you want to know your time? If I came in under 10 minutes?"

"Yes ma'am," I said honestly.

"It took you... 16 minutes and 32 seconds to bring me to climax."

"You said I had 2 minutes remaining though, ma'am."

"I wanted to give you a goal. You did okay for pussy virgin, but there is great room for improvement and I will teach you how. Though, for now, it doesn't seem like this bimbo will be getting her treat. However, I will allow you one thing."

"Yes ma'am?"

"Cum for me. Right here. And tell me how bad you want me and what a little whore you are. Well, come on. I'm waiting." I backed up to the wall and began toying myself with no initial build up. Just straight to self-abuse. "Oh, one more thing." She went behind my desk and retrieved a pair of scissors and began cutting at my pantyhose, isolating the panties from the legs. In the crotch area was a thin wet streak from out in the hall when Kate was teasing her young body. Kate brought them over to me and saturated them in my pussy juice before lifting them to my nose. I was turned on by her cruelty.

12