Revealing Realness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was sitting on her living room couch when I left the bathroom, casually holding the head of a hitachi wand against her clit. She seemed to be in a state of pure bliss with the wand under her skirt, but she was still cognizant enough to order me to her feet.

She leaned forwards, withdrawing the toy from her shaven pussy and holding it to my face. Assuming she meant for me to clean it off, I stuck my tongue out and encroached upon it.

"No." She pulled the wand back and pushed me onto my back by my forehead. "Do you think you deserve this, slut?" She was shaming me for my behavior earlier today.

"No, Mistress. And I'm sorry for assuming I could have it without your permission."

"If you want it, close your mouth." I did as told and she brought the hitachi, wet with all of her juices, to my painted lips and smeared it across to each ear, smudging my lips greatly. "Do you think you deserved that, slut?"

I nodded shamefully, looking somewhat like had just applied lipstick for the first time. "Yes, Mistress."

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, Mistress, and no one else."

"And you won't defy me again?"

"No, Mistress, I swear." I wanted more to stress how serious I was about that promise, and how guilty I felt about this morning. I don't know why I wanted to leave her. It was likely the fear of violating some arbitrary personal standard. I was stupid. I was so stupid.

"But how do I know that? How do I know that after I put all my effort into training you tonight, you won't just abandon me tomorrow?" Her words stung but I knew they were true.

"I don't know, Mistress. But I'll do anything to prove myself to you." She went into a deep postulation.

"I know what..." She walked away into her kink room, in which she administered my weekend's punishment. If I were her, I don't believe I could trust me either. She returned with what looked like a barely-used roll of duct-tape. She then went to a closet that was filled with art supplies and pulled out a sheet of paper large enough to be used in a protest. She wrote some words on the paper that I couldn't see, and returned without her prop. "Lie down on your back with your legs bent as far back as far as you can go." The tape was stuck on the top of my thigh and Kate slowly wrapped it around, going over my shin and bonding the two together. She did this many times, completely immobilizing my leg, then moved to the other. When she was satisfied with her work she ordered me up and onto my knees. I did this with great strife, having to twist to support my weight on a single arm at a time to get just the right angle and propel myself up.

She caught my sorry eyes, waiting for my next order. "Hold your wrist behind your head." She taped my two hands together. Her final effort was taping the hitachi directly on top of my slit so that no matter how I moved, I would not be separated from the device. "I'm going to turn this on and leave you be. I'll be back later so you can think about how you want to act around me." Before she left for my punishment, she bent over to turn the wand on, which subsequently send a shock up my spine, and turned it to full power. I moaned in absolute delight and was almost completely lost from this physical world.

"Oh, one more thing." She fetched her lipstick from the bathroom and drew a big smile across my face after writing out the word "whore" across my breasts. She left me then.

At the time, I failed to understand how hooking me up to a vibe could ever be construed as reprimand. It seemed that she was just allowing me orgasm after orgasm with no conditions, even if she did make me look like a tattered slut.

I had my first orgasm a minute in, but the toy didn't slow for me to ride it out. As the sensation was rippling through my body, another orgasm was already brewing inside of me. I twisted my hip to alleviate the vibrations so that I could cum in peace, but it stayed devotedly attached to my pussy regardless of my struggles.

My next orgasm was 45 seconds after my first. It shook me like a boat at sea and drew a moan from my messy lips. I was loud and careless, enough so that I'm sure Kate heard it. My breathing staggered and I wanted to lay down but my hands were preoccupied behind my head, where Kate had so purposefully left them.

I understood the punishment. I couldn't stop moaning, which nearly became screaming. Without intending to, I humped the vibrator to my next wave, and the next, and the next. I fell over onto my side but the wand would not let me be, it stalked me with nothing I could do to stop it.

Soon, I was screaming on the floor. The neighbors must have been worried, or at least annoyed if they realized all the noises were sexual. The entire world seemed to blur before me as I twitched and convulsed on the cold tile like I was having a seizure. My mind was blank and void of all thought or cognition. All I was was a puddle of my own mess and filth. I was a tied-up whore lying in a student's apartment, and I was content; quivering violently with crossed eyes and drooling, but content.

The hitachi turned off and I returned to the living world, dazed and confused. The light coming in from her windows seemed significantly darker than before, and I questioned just how much time had passed.

Kate gripped my shoulders to pull me back onto my knees, untied my hands and clipped a clothes pin to my swollen clit before I was able to get a grasp on reality. I screamed at this and nearly fell back down, crying with real tears. I was so sensitive that the slightest breeze made me twitch, this however, felt like torture. She slapped my breast and told me not to cry, that she was almost done.

She handed me the sign she crafted so hastily earlier and modeled me in such a way that was pleasant to her. Taking her phone, she subjected me to a 30 second photo-shoot. When she was done, she printed the most pleasing picture and took it into her room, returning to me empty handed. "It's all over, you survived," she assured me. My bonds were slowly unwrapped and when they were, I crawled to my Mistress's feet and held myself to her legs, still high from my punishment, and bawling.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress! I'll never disobey you again, I promise!"

Kneeling down, Kate embraced me with her warm body. "You know what you want, Julia. And even more so, I know what you want. But I can't give it to you unless you let me."

I was able to look her in the face now and she wiped a tear off my cheek. "I'm yours, Kate. Please make me yours."

"Shhhhh." For what seemed like an eternity we just lied there on the floor, me in her arms as she stroked my hair, calming me down. After that eternity, she told me go wash myself off "You can lay down in my room when you're done." I used her shower and when I exited the bathroom, all the lights in Kate's apartment were switched off, with the exclusion of a trail of light coming from her room. I followed that light to find her undressing, and immediately turned away in reflex.

"It's okay, you can look. This is your life now." Her beautiful, soft body made its way under the sheets. She looked like a goddess. She patted the foot of the bed and gave me permission to sleep at her feet with a little blanket and no pillow. She gave me a quick and almost platonic kiss on the lips and wished me "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Ma'am." I rested my bed on the comforter, prepared to drift off, when I caught out of the corner of my eye the cage that Kate kept in her kink room placed in the corner of her bedroom. Above the cage was a sign that read: SLUT'S TIME-OUT CORNER. Below that sign was a picture of me, naked with lipstick smeared across my face and chest, and a vibrator indignantly held against my inflamed pussy. In the photo, I was holding a poster that had the words written across it: PROPERTY OF KATE GREENWELL. And the lights turned off.

12