Revealing Rhidi

Story Info
A beautiful Indian student is blackmailed into undressing.
7.5k words
4.18
50.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhidi was probably the most beautiful student in the class. She was 21 years old, but could easily pass for a teenager. At five foot six, she was slim and lithe, with long, silky black hair that hung thick and luxurious around her shoulders -- just like many other pretty Indian girls of her age - but her breasts seemed barely formed. They were just slight mounds really; and courtesy of Deepa, one of her best friends who couldn't keep a secret, all of the boys had learned long ago that she wore extra padded bras to cover her embarrassment. To their knowledge, she had never had a regular boyfriend and there had been much discussion amongst her classmates Sood, Ravi, Reddy and Suraj about whether she was also still a virgin.

In fact they were obsessed by her. Ravi in particular was fascinated by the thick growth of hair under her arms and evidence of coarse stubble on her legs, from occasions when she had forgotten to shave. From his limited experience, based mainly on having seen his mother in the shower some years ago, this suggested that she may indeed by quite hairy elsewhere on her body. It was an idea which excited him greatly. But no-one they knew had ever been with her, which only fuelled her mysticism and the speculation about what she might look like if they ever had the opportunity to see her totally naked.

One thing they did know, however, was that she was struggling with her studies. They were all third year medical school students -- and this was a critical year. To fail any module now would be disastrous. Their principle tutor, Mr Joshi, had made this quite clear. He had also made no pretence of the fact that Rhidi was his favourite. At every opportunity he turned to her to answer questions and frequently asked her to stay behind after class to receive some extra help with her essays, or to lend her a book.

On one such evening, just as Rhidi was packing her bag to leave, Mr Joshi asked his usual question:

"Would you like a little extra help tonight Rhidi?"

"No, not tonight thanks Sir, I have to get home early."

"That's a real shame," he replied, almost annoyed; then quickly changed his tone as is if some new thought were occurring to him. "I think maybe if you were to change your mind, then..."

"Change my mind?" She said inquisitively.

"Well...err...how about if I could tell you a way of guaranteeing a pass in this module -- I mean with no chance of failure."

"Hey? How would that be?"

"I could help you."

"You do already Sir, but I'm still finding it all very hard."

"I know. What I'm suggesting is that I could be a little more lenient with the marking."

"I don't understand?"

"Well, I could make sure you pass if you were to, shall we say, help me with something."

"You mean...cheat?"

"I would never use that word. But you do need to pass this module to stay in the school. And quite frankly Rhidi, I don't think with your current level of grades you're likely to."

"So what are you suggesting? What is it that you want me to help you with?"

"Actually it's quite delicate."

Rhidi was starting to get a really bad feeling deep down in the pit of her stomach. Whatever it was he wanted, this whole conversation was taking a very strange turn. "What exactly do you mean Mr Joshi?"

"Well, err, it's like this. I want to ask you to do something quite simple for me really...it would be so very easy for you..." Mr Joshi was starting to sound nervous. His usually clear, strong, deep voice was now noticeably raised several pitches higher, and Rhidi was becoming very suspicious.

"You're not meaning..." Ridhi struggled with the form of words just in case she had it all wrong. She knew of course that he fancied her, but never expected for one minute that he would try to ask her out - for one thing he was nearly twenty years older and married with a family

"...a...a date?" she said finally.

"Good heavens child, no. It's nothing like that. How could you think that?"

"I sorry," she said, "I'm so sorry if I have embarrassed you." She turned away as if trying to be invisible, she had really overstepped herself.

"That's OK. We'll forget all about it, though I cannot deny you are a very pretty girl. But before I tell you want I have in mind, you must promise to keep this to yourself."

"I will of course." She said immediately, almost without thinking and keen to recover the situation as quickly as possible - having made such an ass of herself.

"And you must promise to do exactly what I tell you."

"I will Mr Joshi."

"OK then, here it is." He paused for a long moment and looked down over her body as he considered how best to phrase his proposition. Maybe he should just come out with it.

Having just allowed herself to relax, after thinking that maybe he wanted to go out with her, she was totally unprepared for his next words.

"I want you to see you naked Rhidi."

Her mouth dropped open, but no words came out. No, that could not possibly be what he had said. She stared at him a moment as if trying to probe his mind." "Pardon me?"

"I want to look at your breasts and I want to see between your legs. You're such a beautiful girl, and I also think, from the occasional glimpses I've had of your arms and legs, that you're probably quite hairy."

Rhidi continued to stare at him, eyes wide, mouth gaping.

"It's a simple thing Rhidi. I'm not asking for sex or anything like that. It's not illegal -- you're over 21. I love hairy women and I think most likely that you are a very hairy girl."

"Err..." she was lost for words.

"I just want to look at the secret, private, hairy parts of your young body. You are hairy aren't you?"

"Err..."

"You promised to co-operate with me remember?"

"Err yes...I did."

"Please tell me, are you very hairy down there?" Joshi gazed down at her crotch in anticipation of the answer he was so certain he must hear.

Rhidi slowly nodded her response.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes."

"A little, or very?"

She nodded again.

"I want to hear you tell me from your own lips Rhidi."

"I am very hairy down there."

"Where exactly? Say the words."

"My...vagina..."

"Anywhere else Rhidi?"

"and, my b...bottom..."

"Mm, I knew it! Well all you need to do, for me to pass you through this module, is go and lock that door ...and show me."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. That's all there is to it. I told you it would be easy. You just have to pull down your panties and spread open your legs for a few moments while I look at you."

Rhidi turned towards the door, which still lay half open from the dash of students at the end of class.

"Just lock it and come back to my desk here."

For a moment she was tempted to flea straight out...

"You can't leave now - remember how you need that high pass mark!" he called after her.

She was indeed on the point of leaving... but two things stopped her. One: she desperately needed to stay in school -- there was no way on earth she could go back to her parents and tell them she had failed the term -- and two: this was almost her own fantasy coming to life.

Most nights as she lay in bed touching herself, she created fantasy scenarios about men looking at her and making her do obscene things. It was the one thing that was guaranteed to make her cum. But never in a million years had she imagined that she might actually let such a thing happen to her for real -- especially not with one of her balding, middle aged tutors! Could she do it? Could she really make herself undress in front of Mr Josh and then open her legs for him?

There was only one way to find out.

With that final thought in her mind, she closed the door and flipped the lock, then turned around to face Mr Joshi - whose gazed had clearly been transfixed on her bottom and was now resting on her crotch. He looked up in anticipation.

"Well?"

"OK," she said. "I'll show myself to you."

"You will spread your legs and let me see your hairy vagina?"

"Yes."

"...and show me your bottom?"

"Yes"

"and what lies in between your cheeks?"

She hesitated a moment...she had not long since been to the toilet and in India that meant no toilet paper for wiping, just splashing some water over your private parts with your left hand. She knew she was not very clean.

"Maybe, we'll see."

"You must agree Rhidi."

"And what do I get in return?"

"I will see that you pass your module."

"I will show you my bottom, only if you promise to give me at least a 'B'. Maybe an 'A' would be just a little too suspicious," she said as an after-thought.

"Absolutely; a 'B' grade it is. But only if your spread open you buttocks and show me your anus."

She looked straight at him for a moment and then finally lowered her gaze.

"We're all agreed then," he said. " Now comes the bit where you work for you grades."

"What do you want me to do, I mean how do you want me to, err show you?"

"Well for starters, how about you climb up on this desk and lift up your skirt so I can see what kind of panties you wear."

It was a soft start. Rhidi walked back into the centre of the class room and stepped carefully stepped up onto the desktop in front of Mr Josh, using a chair that he thoughtfully placed in position. She could feel herself trembling.

For a moment, he thought he caught a whiff of something fishy; her crotch was now positioned directly in front of his face.

"Flip off your shoes so that I can see your feet."

She did as she was told and dropped her shoes down onto the floor.

"That's that's better." He studied them for a few moments.

Rhidi's feet were extremely light coloured and very smooth. But higher up it was a different story. His gaze was soon drawn from the creaminess of her ankles to the gradual appearance of a slight stubble on her lower legs.

"You really are quite hairy aren't you? How often do you shave these?"

"Every two or three days. Do you actually like it? I thought all men liked nice smooth legs?"

"Not me. I like a girl to be all natural. Can I feel the stubble?"

"I suppose."

Joshi gently stroked the tip of his fingers over the three-millimeter long, thick black hairs and shuddered with delight. I just love this. I can only imagine what it must be like higher up!"

"Yes I bet you can," said Rhidi, legs tight closed, her hands fumbling with the hem of her knee-length skirt to keep it close around her thighs. "You're really quite a dirty old man aren't you!"

"Well, we'll see soon find out won't we. How about you stop hiding yourself behind that pretty skirt. Lift it up for me and show me your knickers. I want to see the shape of your pubic mound and what kind of bulge you have around your vagina."

Rhidi had never exposed herself like this to anyone before. It was the most demeaning thing she could imagine -- and yet, amazingly, she was feeling a rush of adrenalin and excitement. With her eyes looking straight down at her feet, not once daring to meet the gaze of her tutor, she ever so slowly began to lift up her skirt.

For Joshi, it was like a fantasy dream come true. He had imagined this moment so many times in his mind as he masturbated in the privacy of his study; usually within minutes of her leaving from one of his normal tutorials with. Only this time she was doing it for real. For the first time ever he was now looking above her knees, at the smooth wheatish coloured flesh of her thighs; and then suddenly, he had his first tantalizing glimpse of her under clothes -- a slight bulge of coloured fabric nestling between the tops of her thighs.

"Lift it higher!" he demanded.

"Please no, I cannot. I am not neat."

"What do you mean?"

"I have not sh..."

"Not what?"

"Done my bikini line."

"Show me."

"No, it is embarrassing."

"You promised me Rhidi."

"Yes I know...Ok, just a little more then." She started to lift up her skirt once more and Joshi was immediately aware of the source of her embarrassment. His eyes widened at the sight which greeted him, accompanied by a loud gasp of amazement. The surprisingly light colour of her legs, right at the point where they disappeared under the hem of her panties, suddenly morphed into a band of grayish brown creases, quite coarse in texture and dotted with thick, wiry, black stubble which in some places was broken right down at the root. It was plain to see that these hair follicles, which appeared everywhere around the creases at the top her legs were very pronounced and slightly angry from all the friction. A ragged spray of curly pubic hairs, fanned out in several places along the edges of her panty-legs.

Rhidi was indeed very hairy.

"Wow! Wow! You're more hairy than I dared even to imagine!"

Joshi started to lean in towards her.

"What are you doing?" Rhidi instinctively tried to bend backwards away from him but she felt herself becoming unbalanced.

"Sniffing you. You don't mind do you?"

"Err, that's disgusting. How can you?"

"I want to smell your womanly smells Rhidi."

"But that's so gross. I'm not clean, please don't. Get away from me."

"Just stand still, there's a good girl. It won't hurt. I just want to catch a whiff of you."

As he inhaled her smell, he immediately released why she had flinched so quickly.

"Oh my!" The smell of her crotch was really quite powerful, not just the slightly musky odour which he had expected, but a heady cocktail of stale piss, ripe fish and genital sweat all mixed up together.

"Your ...fanny absolutely stinks Rhidi!"

"I'm so sorry. Please don't, I'm so ashamed."

"But I love it. Your vagina smells so amazing to me! Please don't be embarrassed by it."

Joshi positioned his nose at the centre of the "Y" of her crotch, only an inch away from the hidden slit of her vaginal opening, and for several minutes he inhaled her smells as deeply as he could.

"Open your legs for me a little Rhidi."

"No."

"Please? I just want a little more of your smell to leak out."

"No, please, no, I can't - get away from me!"

"I won't touch you I promise. Please Rhidi, just open them slightly, just a tiny bit."

"Ok, just an inch then, but keep well back."

As Joshi stood transfixed, eyes locked on the bulge of damp fabric trapped between the tops of her thighs, Rhidi shuffled her feet slightly and immediately the gusset of her panties fell free. He leisurely studied the newly opened space below her crotch, the ample bulge of her genitalia filling the damp gusset of her panties, which now hung feely between her legs. It was surrounded on all sides by a fringe of unruly curly black hairs.

All at once his senses were overwhelmed by the stench of her genitals and he recoiled slightly.

"Ugh, wow, that's..."

"Get away from me ..." Rhidi immediately clamped her legs tight shut again.

A sudden knock at the door stunned them both into silence. Rhidi immediately let go the hem of her dress and froze like a statue. Joshi stared intently at the door as if trying to see right though it -- fear and panic in his eyes.

"Who, who is it?" he stammered.

"It's just us Sir, Sood, Ravi, Reddy and Suraj -- from your class."

"Err...what is it you want?"

"We want to come in."

"No, not possible. Go away, I'm busy."

"We know what you're doing in there Sir. We've been watching you both through a gap in the curtains. Reddy here even has a photo. If you don't let us in immediately then it will be posted on Facebook within the next five minutes and your job as teacher here will be finished five minutes after that!"

The worst possible thing had happened; the humiliation and shame would destroy him. He thought quickly.

"Ok, Ok, I'm coming. Don't do anything you might regret."

"I think you already did that Sir. Now please open this door."

"No Mr Joshi! You mustn't. You cannot let them in here!" implored Rhidi.

"I have no choice, they will tell everyone what has been happening. You will be expelled from school and I will lose my job -- and my career."

He crossed the room and unlocked the door. The four young men immediately filed in and locked it again behind them.

"We won't be any trouble Sir. We just want to sit and watch, said Suraj smiling up at Rhidi - who was still standing bolt upright on the desk, smoothing down her skirt.

They calmly walked up to the front of the class room and seated themselves in a close semi circle around Joshi's desk.

"Carry on Sir. Make her strip off for us."

"You promise you won't say anything about this? No photos on Facebook?"

"Absolutely our secret Sir. You have our word."

"No, no, you can't make me do this! That wasn't the deal!"

"I'm so sorry Rhidi but they're right," said Joshi. "I'm afraid you have no choice." Then turning to his new audience with a new found relish in his voice: "OK then boys, let's treat this like anatomy class. Where shall we start? Which part of this beautiful woman's anatomy would you like to see first?"

Rhidi slumped down on the desk, put her hands to her face started to cry.

"Show us your little titties," suggested Ravi.

"Yes," added Joshi, "I for one am intrigued. Presumably you have the nipples of a women even though you have only tiny little breasts?"

Rhidi wasn't wearing her padded bra today -- it was too hot and uncomfortable - so the flatness of her chest was clearly evident. She immediately crossed her arms over her chest as if to hide herself.

"No good doing that Rhidi," said Sood, "we all know you're flat-chested."

Several minutes passed and they urged her again.

"No please, don't make me do that." She turned to her tutor: "Please Mr Joshi, don't let them make me do this, please, I beg you..."

"I'm sorry Rhidi. I want to say no, but..."

"But we'll report him to the Principal for sure and he knows it," interrupted Reddy. "Get your tits out for us Rhidi or I'll just press this button here," he held up his camera phone to show the image of her lifting up her skirt in front of Joshi.

"I don't care," said Rhidi. "He can lose his job for all I care."

"I'll just press 'send' then shall I?"

"No! Stop!" shouted Joshi. "Don't do that. Let me talk to her..."

"Get on with it Sir, be quick!"

He turned round to face Rhidi and said: "Please, just do as they ask. Open up your blouse for us and show us your breasts. If you don't..." he thought for a moment, "then I will mark you down to an 'E' grade and make sure that you never get to sit the final exams!"

"You can't! That's not the agreement!"

"Well the deal's just changed," he said. "Start undressing right now or you will be leaving this school in disgrace."

"I will tell the Principal, I will tell my parents! You will be fired!"

"I don't think so young lady. Remember your friend Deepa? She tried that last year..."

"What! You did the same to her?"

He nodded. "But she ran off to the Principal."

"I can't believe it," said Rhidi.

"Well neither did he as a matter of fact, my word against hers. And maybe you remember she got held back -- had to retake the whole year."

"That was your doing?"

Joshi nodded again. "Now do as these boys tell you."

Reddy put his camera back in his pocket. "Better do what Mr Joshi says Rhidi, or you'll be history!"

All the men directed their gaze at Rhidi.

"Get them out girl," repeated Ravi.

The room fell silent for several moments.

She nodded slowly and climbed down off the desk. Utterly resigned to her predicament, head bowed low to avoid their stares, she unfolded her arms and started to unbutton her blouse.

"Open it right up and show us what you have."

Still without looking up, Rhidi calmly opened the front of her blouse to reveal her breasts.

"Please don't laugh at me..." she sobbed.

They were indeed tiny. Only slight mounds really, like you might find on a pre-pubescent girl; but her nipples were something else.

All five men instinctively leaned forward for a closer look. Rhidi's nipples were extremely dark and quite pointed -- almost three quarters of an inch in length -- and surrounded by large, well defined circles of mottled brown skin -- maybe an inch in diameter. But the real surprise was not the size of her nipples, but the very prominent pimples around the edges, around a dozen or fifteen on both of her areolas, from each of which sprang a single black hair.