Revealing Rhidi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those are amazing Ridhi! Who would have guessed you had such hairy little titties!" said Ravi. "How about you pull on those ugly embarrassing hairs for us -- show us how long they are."

"No," she shook her head.

"Let me do it then," offered Ravi. He started to get up from his chair.

"No! Get back."

"Ok then, you do it." Rhidi reached across her chest and carefully pinched at one of the hair follicles. She then drew it out to its full length until it was shiny and taught and straining -- distorting the massive pimple at its root. At full stretch, Rhidi's thick, wiry nipple hair was over two inches long. In truth it was something she enjoyed doing, especially when masturbating.

"Here," she offered. Can you see it?"

"Wow, so big. You're one hairy bitch!" said Reddy, pulling out his camera phone again. "Hold still while I photograph your hairy nipples."

"Get away! Get away from me!"

"Hold her still guys while I film her tits."

Ravi, Sood and Suraj immediately stood up and held her by the shoulders, pulling her arms to the side so that her chest was fully exposed to the camera.

"If your tits are that hairy Rhidi, what must it be like between your legs?" said Reddy as he took multiple close-ups of her hairy little breasts .

Still staring at the floor, Rhidi started to cry.

"Stand up Rhidi," instructed Joshi, and take off the rest of your clothes. We are all very eager to see what you look like down below."

"No, no please," she blubbed.

"Undress for us!" demanded Reddy. "Or these pictures of your embarrassingly hairy little teats will be up on my Facebook page in like seconds!" he held up the screen to show her.

"Strip naked Rhidi," urged Sood.

"Show us your hairy cunt!" taunted Ravi.

"Better do what they say," added Joshi.

"Please don't make me do this. Sood, Ravi, Suraj? You're my friends. Why are you doing this?"

"Sorry Rhidi, but we just have to see you..." replied Reddy. "I think you're the most beautiful girl in the school; but there's no way you'd ever agree to go out with me. You've told me that a thousand times already..."

"But..., but maybe I was being a little hasty...ask me again. Please! Ask me again; right now. I promise the answer will be different this time!"

"Too late, too late. You think you're too good for the likes of me. Well, now we'll see won't we. Now we'll see what all the fuss is about. Take off all your clothes right now Rhidi, right in front of me and show yourself to me. Show me that hairy fanny of yours. Show us all!

Rhidi looked from one man to the other, trying to find some trace of sympathy or pity in their eyes that she could appeal to. But instead, all she saw was lust -- pure, wide-eyed lust."

"Take off all your clothes Rhidi, strip naked for us," repeated Joshi.

Rhidi sank down onto her knees and curled up in a ball on the floor.

"You can't hide from us like that. The sooner you co-operate, the sooner it will be over," said Ravi, gentling putting his hands round her shoulders and trying to lift her up.

Rhidi shook him off and glanced up at them.

"Please don't ask me to do this. It's so utterly degrading."

"Yes," replied Ravi. "But if you don't do it, Reddy will have these pictures on the internet."

"You will anyway!"

"No, I promise to delete everything. In fact I will let you erase everything just so as you are sure," offered Reddy. "Do what we say, and I will give you my camera."

Rhidi sat immoveable on the floor while she contemplated his offer. Then, slowly, moving like an automaton with no sense of emotion or urgency, she stood up and faced them.

"Give me the camera now, and I will do as you as you want."

Reddy, stared back at her for a moment then looked around at his colleagues for guidance.

"Do it Reddy, give it up and let's get on with the show," urged Suraj.

The others nodded in agreement.

"Ok then Rhidi, you have a deal. I'll give you the camera if your promise to do everything we ask."

"Just stripping, yes?"

"Yes."

"Nothing more?"

"Just stripping and showing us whatever we ask," added Ravi.

Rhidi looked up at him suspiciously. "Just looking, no touching!"

"No touching, I'll make sure that no-one touches you," promised Joshi.

"Look, here I am deleting the photos I took before, "said Reddy.

Rhidi watched as he indexed through the pictures and consigned them to the 'bin', one by one She then nodded her agreement and stepped backwards away from the circle.

"Ok."

She looked straight at them for a moment and then slowly started to unfasten the waistband of her skirt. She let it fall to the floor and stood before them, head bowed, in nothing but her purple panties.

"This is where we got to before," said Sood. "Only last time the view wasn't so good - looking through the window."

"Take off your panties now Rhidi," ordered Joshi. "Show us all just how hairy your vagina is."

"Your hairy chest is very interesting Rhidi," said her friend Ravi, "medically speaking of course," he laughed, "but it's your big black bush we really want to see."

Joshi nodded his agreement, but tried to be more polite about it: "I'm sorry young lady but it's too late now. Just pull down your pants for us -- it's not a difficult thing."

"I can't." She clenched her thighs tight shut.

"You just agreed!"

"But, but..." she burst into tears.

"OK then. Sood, could you do the honours for us?" said Joshi waving him forward.

"My pleasure Sir." And with that, Sood stepped in towards Rhidi's and using both hands, deftly hooked his fingers into the side straps of her panties.

She flinched slightly and started to moan, but stayed rooted to the spot. She knew there was no real escape from this. The only choice left was whether to resist, and risk being hurt in the process, or just to close her eyes, shut everything out, and endure it as best she could. It was the most utterly humiliating thing that ever happened to her in her entire life.

"Everybody ready?" asked Sood. "Then here goes."

Whilst all five men stared directly at her pubic area, Sood drew down Rhidi's panties to her knees in one firm manoeuvre. Because her thighs were so tightly gripping on the gusset, the entire garment turned inside out as passed below her crotch to reveal a huge creamy yellow stain in the centre pad, impregnated with a cluster of broken, wiry pubes. Then all of a sudden they were looking at her cunt.

They gasped at the sight of the massive, unruly tangle of thick black hairs which spread out across her private regions. As the gusset strained to release itself from the wedge of her crotch, a glutinous string of translucent goo extruded itself from the slit of her vagina -- which was only slightly visible through the dense forest of hairs.

"What a gloriously amazing hairy twat you have Rhidi," exclaimed Sood. "I guessed you were a bit furry down there but that is incredible!"

Rhidi now stood in front of the five men, totally naked but for her panties which were now hanging upside down at her knees displaying their filthy, slimy contents -- the accumulation of her vaginal secretions and toilet activities since her last shower over three days ago. A long strand of her vaginal mucus still hung down from the ribbon of crinkled brown skin which peeked out from the underside of her hairy triangle.

She bowed her head and started to wail.

"That is disgusting," said Ravi pointing down between her knees, "look at all that yellow piss and stuff in her knickers."

"No please no, please no, please no..." she cried over and over again.

"Why don't you sit down Rhidi and take them off for us," suggested Joshi.

"And then open your legs really wide so we can get a good look at your cunt," added Sood.

They all nodded in agreement, but Rhidi stood completely rooted to the floor.

"Let's help you..."offered Suraj

"Get away from me you vile perverts!" she screamed.

"Kick off your knickers and spread your legs Rhidi or Reddy will get out his camera again!"

She staggered back against the desk and perched her bum. She then tried to kick off her panties without daring to open her legs even a fraction.

"You are all filthy, disgusting perverts," she muttered between sobs. "This morning we were all friends and now you make me display myself to you like some cheap whore!"

"Please spread your legs open for us," said Joshi. "Show your friends everything they want to see. The sooner you co-operate, the sooner it's over and you can go home."

Rhidi nodded slowly in resignation. Putting her hands palm-down behind her, she boosted herself up onto the desktop and let her legs dangle for a moment.

"Lift them up Rhidi..."

"... and open wide!" said Suraj excitedly.

Reddy brought out his camera and took a full-frontal photograph.

"Noooo!" she wailed

"Stand still for me," instructed Reddy, "I don't want these pictures out of focus."

Rhidi looked up at him, tears streaming down her beautiful face. "How can you, how can you make me do such a horrible things..."

"You do want that 'B' grade don't you?" reminded Joshi.

"You know I do!" she muttered. Then looking at Reddy, she said: "Give me that camera right now..."

"In return for what?"

"I'll show you whatever you want."

"You promise."

"I promise."

"Willingly"

She nodded

"OK then," said Reddy, "here is it."

Rhidi grabbed at the camera and wrenched it out of Reddy's hands. Then, with a sudden jerk of her arm and shoulder she threw it against the wall where it exploded in a shower of broken plastic.

"Hey!" shouted Reddy, now with serious anger in his voice.

Rhidi shrivelled back in fear. There was only one way now to diffuse the situation.

"Is this what you want to see?" she invited. Grasping her knees with her hands she carefully lifted up her legs and then ever so slowly inched them apart in front of her classmates and tutor.

"Oh yes!" exclaimed Ravi.

They gasped in amazement as her massively hairy pubic region spread open before them and they had their first tantalising glimpse of the deep dark, forested valley which lay between the cheeks of her ass. As she parted her legs, her hitherto trapped-in smells wafted out across the room and they caught their first real whiff of her genitals. It was an intense cocktail of stale aromas which had been festering all day. Joshi leaned forward to savour it, but recoiled instantly as the sharpness of it overwhelmed his senses. It was so strong he could almost taste it.

Above everything, what he could smell most was the sweet musty, shitty odour of her asshole.

"Oh that's so gross!" exclaimed Sood. "Your ass stinks Rhidi."

"It's all that pubic hair," said Ravi, "it holds in the smell; and she only showers every three or four days -- she told me once."

"Open really wide Rhidi," said Reddy, the destruction of his camera already a distant memory.

"Like this?" She planted the heels her of her smooth dainty feet on the edge of the desk either side of her, and held her legs wide open for them so they could inspect her private parts.

Joshi studied her with fascination. He could now more clearly see the deep creases around the tops of her legs where the skin tone darkened and the texture became coarser - with slight wrinkles and tiny hair follicles developing in greater and greater intensity - all around the outer regions of her genitals. At the root of these creases, there were slight traces of dry white scaly skin.

Because of the density of her pubic growth, it was difficult to see the shape of her actual vagina, save the twin ridges of dark brown crinkled wattle that peeked out from beneath her thighs, Her hairs were extremely thick and very curly. They sprang out in all directions. He estimated that at full stretch, her luxurious black pubes were over an inch in length.

"Can you part your hairs and spread open your labia for us Rhidi?" asked Joshi. "It's so hairy in there that we can't really see your vagina properly."

Without saying a word, she reached down with her fingers and carefully pulled back her hairs to reveal the complete outline of her cunt from the hood of her clit to the base of her slit.

Her outer lips were very full and plump, in contrast with the inner ones which were surprisingly thin and did not protrude very far. They were, however, extremely dark and wrinkled, tinged with purple and black all along the very edges - which drew immediate attention to the fact that they were not very clean. In several places, a dull whitish substance had dried-on into the folds of loose skin, and a bead of translucent slime was leaching out all along the slit.

"Open up your flaps Rhidi," instructed Sood. "Show us what it looks like inside."

"I know what you want to know," she said.

"Yes we do Rhidi. Exactly that."

"This is so utterly demeaning, I can't believe what I'm doing."

"Show us your hole Rhidi."

She bowed her head again and using the index finger and thumb of both hands, she obligingly pinched each of her inner lips and slowly peeled them apart. A thin meniscus of vaginal slime was drawn out across the widening slit until it eventually collapsed and the five men were suddenly looking into the gaping, slimy hole of Rhidi's vagina.

"You are still a virgin!" exclaimed Sood as he stared into her cunt.

The soft, undulating, contours of the creamy pinky interior of Rhidi's genitals, were tinged with lilac where the colours bled out onto the inner walls of her splayed open cunt flaps. These delicate colours contrasted sharply with the very dark ridges at the tips of her lips and the matted forest of thick, black, wiry hairs which surrounded it. Where her labia came together in an oily knot of wrinkled skin at the top, to form the hood of her cliterous, there was an ugly dark brown mole.

Joshi drank in the spectacle, his hardness now straining in his trousers. As he reached down to adjust himself, in an attempt to relieve some of the pressure, Rhidi stared right into his eyes and did something completely unexpected. Still holding her labia folded back with each of her forefingers, she deftly slid her thumbs up around the bulbous hood and slowly eased it back to reveal the fat, glistening, vivid pink finger of her fully erect clit. It was the biggest cliterous he had ever seen in his life.

"Now that's impressive." said Joshi. "I would never have guessed Rhidi!"

She was now getting aroused.

As she squirmed around on the desk, she inadvertently released another wave of pungent smells from between her buttocks.

"Is that your ass I can smell again?"

No answer.

Joshi lowered his head a fraction and peered into the greasy tangle of long curly hairs which spread backwards from the base of her vagina and disappeared into the deep cleft of her ass, but it was impossible to see her anus. But he could definitely smell it. Coming from such a beautiful young woman, it was hard to imagine a more disgusting, offensive odour.

"Now it's time to show me your asshole Rhidi" said Joshi. "From the smell, I imagine it must be really dirty but I don't care, I so much want to see just how dark and hairy it is"

"No way!"

"Show me."

"NO."

"You agreed to show us everything remember!"

"But I'm...not clean."

"We don't care. Show us your asshole."

"Please don't ask that."

"Open your buttocks for us."

"But it's horrible in there."

"Show me. You promised."

"Yes," she whispered timidly. "I know I did..."

And with that, Rhidi gently grasped hold of her ankles and silently rocked backwards on the desk, at the same time bending her knees and opening up her legs. As she settled down on her back, the pale spotty cheeks of her lovely firm bottom rolled into clear view and spread wide apart to reveal every filthy, hairy detail of her entire genital region. On closer inspection, the five men could see that some of these spots were in fact quite sore. Caused by a combination of heat, sweat and friction, Ravi counted around five angry, white pustules, some over a centimetre in diameter. One of the larger ones looked ready to burst open.

She groaned at the effort of gripping the soles of her feet and holding them steady above her head -- knees now bent low either side of her face. With every private part of her anatomy, from her embarrassingly hairy nipples to her dirty stinky anus, now on display to her tutor and her classmates, all the secrets of Rhidi's exotic genitals were finally revealed.

Joshi was now staring straight at Rhidi's asshole. It was a small, neatly puckered knot of bulging black skin, impregnated with grains of golden brown shit and completely encircled by a matted ring of glistening black hairs They were completely coated in her sweaty anal secretions, which was tainted yellow and extended outwards up the pale inner walls of her buttocks in the form of a huge circular stain. As a result, most of the hairs were stuck flat to her skin in slimy, shitty kiss curls. The entire length of her ass crack was covered in pink and purple spots of all sizes, many sprouting long hairs, others full of puss.

"My God, Rhidi!"

"That what you wanted to see Sir? I really can't believe you wanted to see that!" asked Ravi.

"It's disgusting!" he replied, "truly disgusting!"

"Yes it is. So how about you put your face in it Sir," suggested Ravi.

Josh looked back at the four students. "Pardon me?"

"You heard," said Suraj. "Bury your face right in her smelly ass."

"Or there'll be an alternative 'official' portrait of you on the school website," added Sood as he took out his 'iphone' and pointed it at straight at Joshi.

"No!" shouted Rhidi. "No touching me!"

"We'll make sure he never does this again Rhidi," said Ravi laughing. "We'll teach him a lesson for you."

"Now look here..." said Joshi.

"We mean it Sir, why don't you pretend this is real anatomy class and spread open her dirty asshole for us."

"No! No!" yelled Rhidi.

"Just hold still a few more moments." Ravi and Suraj reached forward and gently held Rhidi by each ankle so that she could not close her legs.

"Let me go!"

"Don't struggle Rhidi, Just this one last thing and then we'll let you go -- and Mr Joshi here."

"Let's stop all this nonsense now shall we," said Joshi.

"Too late Sir, we want to see you sniffing and fingering beautiful Rhidi's smelly asshole."

"Feel in amongst all those dirty hairs in her ass, or, click, click," said Sood, waving his phone.

"You're serious aren't you?"

"Very much so," said Ravi.

"What? What's going on?" Rhidi was confused.

"Just keep your ass cheeks spread Rhidi. Mr Joshi's going to feel you up a little."

"No!" she cried.

"Feel all down her crack," said Ravi.

"But it's filthy in there?"

"Rather you than me!" said Sood.

Joshi tentatively inserted the forefinger of his left hand at the small fluffy indentation at the base of her spine and ran it slowly but firmly down the entire length of her deep hairy crack The hairs at first were quite sparse and weedy but they quickly grew more wiry and curly as they formed up into a dense oval shaped cluster around her anus.

"Try uncurling some of those shit covered kiss-curls."

He plucked and pulled at individual hairs, unwinding some of the matted tufts to assess their overall length and thickness. Using his finger and thumb, he pinched out one particularly large curl growing close in to her hole and stretched it out straight until it raised a large angry pimple at the edge of her sphincter. It was at least two inches in length. He finished up at a slight bald spot in the centre of her smooth brown perineum.

"You have such long thick pubes in your ass Rhidi, it must be really hard to clean yourself," observed Joshi.

No answer.

"Now show us the inside of her asshole Sir."

Josh nodded. "I'm so sorry Rhidi for what I'm about to do."