Revealing Rhidi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhidi started wriggling furiously, but the five men held her steady.

"Stop that Rhidi!"

Girding himself against the foul smell of her bottom, Joshi delicately placed the tips of both his forefingers on the rim of her puckered hole and gently spayed open some of the dirty folds of skin. It felt horrible sticky.

Rhidi was all the time moaning and squirming and clenching her buttocks, but Ravi and Suraj kept a firm grip on her legs and ankles. As she struggled, her smelly black hole dilated before them, and a film of yellowy mucus was drawn taught across the ridges of her sphincter. Eventually it tore apart and they found themselves looking right into her asshole. The stretched open rim was now translucent purple which quickly changed into vivid pink as they peered deeper inside. In inch further down they could see a lump of her yellow, grainy shit.

"That's pretty gross!" said Joshi. He immediately let go his fingers and watched in fascination as her anus closed up.

"Maybe her cunt smells fresher?" suggested Ravi.

This time Joshi needed no encouragement, He loved the spicy, fishy smell of an Indian girl's pussy.

Shifting his attention from her anus to her vagina, he tracked higher up between her pale thighs and took an exploratory sniff around the rim of her hairy slit.

"Mm," you smell better in this hole Rhidi. Mind if I put my nose inside."

"No! No!"

She wriggled again furiously, causing her coarse pubes to tickle his face as he plunged his nose deep into the centre of her slippery opening. As he was expecting, Rhidi's vagina, smelt of very ripe fish, although it was inevitably tainted with the acrid odour of her stale piss.

"Actually this hole's no better," said Joshi, "they all stink pretty bad. I don't think she's washed her genitals for days".

Rhidi burst into tears. She had no shred of dignity left. It was the most shameful and humiliating moment of her entire life.