Revealing Roni Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hazel, as the star of the evening, we dressed in a white satin corset, white lace stockings hitched to long garter-straps, and white needle-heeled shoes. Her breasts, pushed up by the corset's lace-trimmed top, were bare. We had her wear a long nylon negligee over this, and shackled her ankles, as we did every evening. She would be led in on a leash attached to her collar when the time came.

But, as the time came for our guests to arrive, we left Hazel alone to attend to her hair and make-up, as we went to greet everyone.

I took stock of our guests as they arrived, and my excitement – and my cock – mounted.

Karen shrugged her fur coat off for me to take, and under it she wore an organdie harem suit, semi-transparent, so that the shadow of her dark nipples showed. It had a long, broad zipper running between her legs, and she took my hand and placed it on its dangling tag, her eyes teasing mine as she did so. James, dressed in his usual chinos and tee shirt, held a chain-leash, attached to Indira's collar – the girl was dressed in a short white dress, laced tightly in the back from hem to high neckline, with no sign of any undergarment beneath the lacing. Her dark skin made a lovely contrast to the white silky material. 'Kiss Steve!' ordered Karen, and she did her mistress's bidding, studded tongue searching and probing.

Shireen came abruptly to my attention next, clad in a black fishnet sheath which left nothing to the imagination. Her husband, Sam, wore some kind of Arab robe.

Then a ring on the doorbell announced Tanya, who had come alone, saying that Mike was under the weather. She took off her fur wrap, and did a 'twirl' for Roni and myself

- she was dressed in a flaming red corset, so tight that her waist was even tinier than Roni's. Her pierced nipples were decorated with gold pendants, and a matching one hung, for all to see, from her pierced clit. Long red thigh-boots with needle heels completed her outfit. 'I've excited myself just dressing, tonight, darling,' she told me, 'I'll just have to be fucked, won't I?' I could only agree.

The doorbell rang once more, and I opened up to Penny – but a very different Penny from the business-suited one who had sat in our lounge so recently. She had let her hair down, and now had a long, flowing mane of the finest, silkiest brown hair cascading down her back. Then he took her coat off, to reveal a girl who could more than hold her own, even in the assembled gathering. She wore a short, backless dress of some shimmering, gold material, which seemed to fall in loose folds from the scooped neckline to the hem, at mid-thigh level. At the slightest movement, her breasts jiggled, and when she turned to walk into the lounge, I saw that 'backless' meant just that, and the start of the crack between her buttocks was visible. There was no sign that she wore anything else, other than high heeled gold sandals and a little anklet. She looked at me over her shoulder. 'Do you like the way I look?' she asked, coquettishly, her eyes pointedly on the bulge in my robe. I smiled back at her without needing to reply. Two of Hazel's friends from the hospital, neither of whom I knew, arrived last, announcing themselves as Liz and Sylvie. They both wore tiny miniskirts and silk blouses, almost as if responding to some uniform code.

When everyone was gathered, except Hazel, who would be led in later, Roni stood in the centre of the floor and clapped for attention. 'I know you're all aware of the occasion, but first I think we should all relax. I'll put on some music and we'll have a dance – OK?'

Without waiting for a reply, she put on some rock music – not, thankfully, too loud - and, slowly, people started to drift out onto the parquet floor to dance. I danced with Tanya, aware that Roni was watching. When the dance was over, I went to my wife. 'I'm sorry I danced with Tanya just now, but she seemed lonely.'

'Oh, darling,' she laughed, 'I'm not jealous, not at all – in fact I decided I wanted to go to bed with her, if you must know!'

'We could go to bed with her together,' I suggested.

'Mmmm,' she replied, licking her lips.

Anita served us drinks, while I reached around and stroked her naked thigh over her stocking top, then Karen came and asked me to dance with her, just as Roni put on a slow, smoochy number. Karen moulded her slender body to me, then again placed my hand on the tag of her zipper. Obediently I pulled it down far enough to get my hand into her wet slit. I ran my hand the length of her cunt, slipping one finger into her hot, soaking fuckhole. She tensed and groaned quietly, and I knew she had cum. I had to use all my willpower not to follow suit and shoot my load into my silk robe. I needed to go and sit down after that, but the sight of my wife writhing around with Tanya on the dance-floor was hardly settling. I got up and asked Penny if she'd like to dance. I just couldn't help my erection grinding against her flat stomach as we smooched around, and her slim arm snaked around my neck, pulling me down to kiss her. When our lips finally parted, she whispered in my ear, 'I'm so, so hot, Steve! The idea of watching Hazel branded, and all these sexy people .....it's just too much!'

'Have you ever seen anything like that before?' I wanted to know.

'When I lived in London...' she started.

'What?'

'I was once chained up and whipped at a party.'

'And?'

'And what, Steve?'

'Did you like it?'

'Oh yes.'

We danced – if that's the word – in silence then, my hands stroking her soft round buttocks through the silk of her dress. After a while she looked around to make sure nobody was taking much notice of us, then pushed a hand down between us and stroked my stiff cock, then whispered in my ear, 'I'd love that in my tight little arsehole.'

'Christ,' I said, 'you'll have me cumming right here!'

'We can't have that, can we?' she teased, 'Let's go get a drink.'

There was space on the sofa next to Roni, and when we sat down, Penny said, 'I justlovethe way you've dressed – it's very sexy.'

'You look pretty good yourself,' said Roni.

'Why don't you two have a dance?' I suggested, and Roni got me to help her to her feet, the tightness of her skirt making the manoeuvre difficult. I watched them for a moment, and saw Roni's hand working its way up Penny's thigh, then looked around me, to see Sam in a clinch with Indira, while Tanya and Karen made a lovely picture, and James was sat with Shireen, kneading her breasts through her fishnet sheath.

When the music stopped, and Roni walked onto the floor, I was sitting on a sofa between Liz and Sylvie, my arms around both of them, with Liz quietly stroking my dick under my robe.

'Ok, everyone,' said Roni, 'it's time. I'm going to bring in Hazel now.' With that, she left, while Anita pulled the brazier to its place just to the side of the hanging chain.

A metallic clanking announced the arrival of Hazel, and she was led in by Roni, who held her by a silver chain, clipped onto her collar. She was white as the clothes she wore, but looked proud and almost haughty as she walked slowly across the floor, her ankle chain dragging along behind. When she was beside the glowing brazier, Anita helped her out of her negligee, and she stood in corset and stockings, her lovely breasts

uncovered, jutting out as if in a challenge.

I went over and took her wrists, then hoisted them above her head, clipping them to the chain. I kissed her lips, a long, lingering kiss. 'I love you, Hazel,' I said.

Roni was inspecting the brand, lifting it from the coals to see if it was ready.

'Hazel,' she said, 'Are you absolutely sure you wish to be marked permanently?'

'Yes,' she said, 'but Anita has something for me first.'

We looked at the blonde, in her maid's dress, and saw that she had unscrewed a little jar and now held it up under Hazel's nose. Hazel's face wrinkled as she took in the smelling salts.

'That will keep her conscious,' said Tanya, who had come to stand beside me.

Roni now took the long-handled brand from the fire and came up to Hazel, holding the cruel instrument close enough for Hazel to feel the intense heat. She hesitated just a moment, then thrusted it hard against her intimate friend's right buttock. There was a mixture of Hazel's piercing scream and the sizzling of burning flesh, the sweet smell that rose from her smoking wound, and a sort of combined gasp from the watching people. But when I looked at her face, her eyes wwere wide open, an there was almost a smirk on her lips, with an expression which seemed to combine agony and lust.

'God,' said Tanya, 'she's amazing! Come on Steve, we've an issue outstanding.'

I meekly allowed her to lead me to the sofa, where she lay back, legs wide apart, opening her pussy-lips with fingers of both hands. I needed no further invitation, and raising my robe, I plunged my engorged prick deep inside her. The pent-up thrill of the entire evening was soon too much for me, and I came in huge, hot spurts within her, so soon I had to apologise.

'No worry, Steve, that's my third orgasm of the evening already.'

But I saw to it that it wasn't her last, deciding that Penny could wait – there would be plenty of opportunities. Anyway, as I looked around, I saw the three of them, Roni, Anita and Penny, all entwined on another sofa. Things looked good.