Revelation 02 – Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke our kiss and looked over at Karen and Mom. They had broken their kiss and were watching Kate and me. All of them were grinning.

"Well, that was fun. What say we go in the house, clean up a little and have some lunch," Kate asked. Since Kate had smeared my cum all over me I was feeling sticky and a shower was definitely in order. Also, I was hungry. I didn't realize how much time had passed but looking at the clock over the patio door, saw it was already 3:30 p.m. "And, after lunch we will talk, okay?" You bet we were going to talk. I was going to want a lot of answers to a lot of questions!

The ladies went in the house to get lunch together, chatting away about this and that and the other thing. Feeling somewhat grungy I walked over to the outside shower and washed off the cum and sweat and sun block. As I cleaned off my cock I couldn't help but feel sexually gratified but very confused and a little guilty. They were all acting as if this was the normal way we lived our lives. I really needed to find out what was going on. I wanted answers, I needed answers. My life had changed dramatically in the past day and a half and I had to find some frame of reference with which to handle these changes.

When I came in the lounge, the ladies were still talking while they set the table. Karen came up to me and kissed me on the cheek and told me sit down and have a sandwich. The table was set with various cold cuts, cheeses, breads and salad. I went over to the fridge and got a beer and we all sat down to a light lunch. The women were still chatting, as women will do over food, about this and that and everything in between. I just sat there almost in amazement that nothing was being said about the little episode out on the deck.

When we were finished eating, I helped clean the table of everything but the wine. I got another bottle of beer, sat down, leaned back and, looking at each of the ladies said, "Okay ladies, somebody start talking, please. What's going on?

"Let's go sit in the easy chairs over by the bar, it will be more comfortable and it may be a long story," said Kate. We took our glasses and went over to the couches and chairs. Kate and Mom sat on the couch, I took an easy chair and Karen sat next to me in another chair. When we sat down, I said, "Okay, no more stalls, what is going on?"

Karen took a deep breath and looked at me. "Mom and I have been lovers since the cookout over here after our freshman year."

"You and your mother are lovers? What, you two have been having sex for what, 8 years and I didn't know a thing about it? How in the hell did that happen?"

My first response when she told me that was to get angry. How in the hell did they become lovers and why am I so damn blind that I never knew? Okay, okay, slow down, let's take this step by step. First, was I really mad? No, not really. I know that Karen is bi and that she really enjoys lesbian sex. After all, I participate with her in many of her girl-girl sessions after a massage session so, no harm, no foul on that one. Second, why are they telling me this now, after 8 years of getting away with it? Third, if Kate and Karen are lovers, why is my mother sitting there like she knows all about it.

Where does she come into all this? Last, how do I really feel knowing that Kate and my wife have sex? I didn't have answers for two and three but I fully intended to get some. As for the last item, I found that I was getting aroused knowing that Karen fucks her mother and vice versa.

What I said was, "So, after 8 years you have decided to confide this to me. Why now?"

"Let me explain what happened first and then I'll tell you why we chose now to tell you. The evening of the cookout, after you and Josie left, Mom and I decided to jump in the hot tub before going to bed. We sat in the tub for a long time just talking and laughing and drinking wine. I guess we both were feeling pretty good for the great day the four of us had and the wine we drank. Then like two giggling teenagers, Mom started making comments about how sexy you were and began asking questions about our sex life."

"In a kidding way I asked Karen if you were a good lover, that's all."

"Yeh, but she didn't say 'lover' and I'd had enough drinks to tell her not only that you were a good 'lover' but how good a lover you were. I kinda told her that you were the best pussy eater I had ever dated and that I was gonna marry your tongue if I couldn't also get the rest of you to go with it."

This sort of shit really does wonders for a guy's ego – Know what I mean?????

"So, with a comment like that and a woman's natural curiosity I had to have details and I kept pressing Karen until she started to tell me about some of your pussy eating exploits. I started to get horny and I was impressed with her testimony of how good you were."

"Well, anyway, while I was telling Mom I kind of slipped up and told Mom about that first time with Rena when we were both eating her pussy at the same time. Keep in mind this was the first time Mom heard I was bi-sexual and she zeroed in on that like a bullet going to the bull's-eye. She would not stop probing and asking questions until I finally gave up, admitted I was bi and ended up telling her about most of my bi episodes, including those in high school."

Hell, I didn't even know about her episodes in high school!

"I was feeling good from the wine, relaxed from the hot tub and a bit embarrassed from having admitted to my mother that I liked to eat pussy. I guess I'd had too much wine because, for some reason, I just sort of started crying and Mom came over and put her arms around me and held me."

"One minute she was telling me about all the girls she had sex with and the next she was crying. She was a mess at that moment. I was afraid that having made her tell me that she is bisexual it might affect our relationship as mother and daughter and, as a mother I had to go over and comfort her. At that moment she was just my little girl. However, after I put my arms around her and cuddled her against my chest and she had finished crying, instead of letting go of each other we stood like that for a few moments. I began to be aware that her nipples were pressing against my chest and that my nipples were getting hard holding my naked daughter."

"Ken, I am bisexual and have been since my teen years when I was seduced by my best friend when I was 12 years old. Karen never knew that, she had no idea I was bisexual. I made sure not to let her find out. I didn't want to influence her developing sexuality one way or the other."

"Anyway, when I realized that holding my naked daughter was making me horny, I also realized that Karen's nipples were hard too. So, on an impulse, I shifted around just enough that our nipples were brushing against each other. It was like a bolt of electricity went directly into my pussy. I was definitely getting more aroused with my daughters nipples rubbing on mine."

"I knew, almost the minute that Mom and I had our naked bodies touching that I was horny for my mother, I wanted to have sex with her. I had enough wine in me that I didn't have any second thoughts; I was hot for my mother. So I ran my hand down her ass and pulled her against me as hard as I could and I kissed her – tongues, open mouths the whole bit."

"And I responded. The kiss was wonderful. I wanted to suck Karen's tongue out of her mouth. I just could not get enough of her kiss and I also realized that I wanted to eat my daughter's pussy and this seemed like a great way to start. I reached down between us and ran my finger up and down her vagina. She spread her legs and reached down and took my wrist and guided my finger between her pussy lips and into her cunt. Then she did the same thing to me. We must have stood there playing with each other for 10 or 15 minutes, all the while just rubbing our lips and tongues against each other."

"Finally, I couldn't take it anymore I wanted to cum and I pushed Mom back and told her I wanted to eat her pussy. She looked at me, kissed me again and took my hand and we got out of the hot tub. She pulled a cushion off the chaise lounge and we laid down and continued to play with each other. Finally, I got up and moved between Mom's legs. She drew her feet up and spread her knees and I put my mouth on Mom's pussy and ate her to two climaxes. After the second one, she pulled me around and on top of her and we ate each other until I had come twice. It was wonderful. Mom eats pussy better than anyone I know except you and your mother!"

What! My mother? My mother eats pussy? My mother eats my wife's pussy? What. The. Hell!"

"Shit. I'm sorry Josie, it looks like I may have gotten ahead of the story."

"Don't worry about it Hon, we were going to tell him today anyway. He will just have to wait a few minutes longer that's all. Go on with your story."

I just sat and stared, open-mouthed, at my mother.

"Close your mouth dear and listen!"

Kate continued, "Well we had the most glorious session of pussy eating that I ever had up to that time. We each had multiple orgasms and were so exhausted that we just snuggled up next to each other and slept right there on the deck on the cushions. The next morning I woke up to feel Karen eating me again. I knew then that there would be no crying jags; no regrets, no recriminations and that she and I were now lovers. I was only concerned about how this might affect her relationship with you."

"Based on what she told me about you, how she felt about you, and how well we had hit it off at the cookout, I knew you and Karen were the right fit and I hoped that you two would marry. Believe me it is not that easy to find someone, not only to love, but also to live with year in and year out. You two were a perfect fit. Also, I liked your mother. One thing I discovered at the cookout was that she made me hot just looking at her!" With that Kate looked at Josie, blew her a kiss and laughed.

"Well, anyway Babe, I moved into Mom's suite and we made love everywhere in and out of this house that you can imagine. When you and I weren't having sex, Mom and I were. It was a glorious summer. I almost didn't go back to college for my sophomore year. I wanted to stay with Mom but couldn't give you up. I thought and I thought and I thought, and you won. I would not give you up and the thought of you finding someone else worried the hell out of me."

A man's ego can't get any bigger than mine was at that moment!

"Besides, I didn't lose. True I didn't have my baby girl to make love with but there were compensations. And, whenever she came home it was almost as good as that first time on the deck."

"The problem came when we got married. So, after we got married I started to worry that you might find out about Mom and me and not be cool with it. So, for about a year we cooled it. I talked to Mom and Josie and they each told me they didn't think you would have any problem with the relationship but if I was worried about it I would telegraph that worry to you and it might really become a problem so we all agreed to stop."

"However, when you had to go on the trip to Japan and were going to be gone for 6 weeks, I got horny and intended to stop by and see Mom and just have some company. But, we ended up making love and I would come over every other day or so and we would have sex. I started to feel guilty, not because of the sex but because it felt as if I was cheating on you. What was I going to do about my relationship with Mom? Was I going to tell you and possibly hurt our marriage or was I going to stop having sex with her. I told myself that you would not suffer any lack of sex just because I was making love to my mother so, why take a chance on fouling up our marriage by telling you. I rationalized it real well. I made sure that none of my sex sessions with Mom ever interfered with you or took anything away from our lovemaking. As a matter of fact, I would sometimes be so hungry for a cock in me after a session with Mom that I would be especially horny when I cam home to you or you returned after a trip. Do you feel like I ever neglected you?"

I had to admit I didn't. So, having sex with her mother made her hornier for me? Well, in that case, this could be a blessing in disguise. "No, I never did think you neglected me and I love you for that."

"Oh, by the way, the night of your bachelor party, while you and your buddies were watching strippers with fake boobs wave their pussies in your face, and sneaking into the backroom to get a blowjob from the strippers, Mom, Josie, me and two of my bridesmaids had a night of unbridled sex here in the house instead of having a Bachlorette party. I have tapes of the whole thing."

"Which two bridesmaids? Shit, you mean Dolores and Sandy? Shit, this is getting hotter by the minute. I want to see those tapes!"

However, the longer we were married and the more I knew you the more I thought that Mom and Josie were right, if you found out about us you might be stunned but you would understand that it is no threat to you and you would be cool with it. So, occasionally, usually when you were away or working late, I would come over for a soak and some sex. And, that's where we are now. So, I guess what this boils down to is that I want to continue having Mom and Josie for lovers. But, I don't want to do anything that will affect our relationship so, are you okay with that?"

I sat almost stunned at what I heard. How did I feel, what was I thinking? Frankly, I didn't know. I was sexually turned on that's true but could I endorse a lifestyle that included having sex with my mother and mother-in-law as well as my wife? Physically, hell yes! Psychologically, I wasn't sure. Would I start out a stud and end up with recriminations and guilt? Okay, you're over thinking this. Stop trying to psychoanalyze yourself. Break the problem down into manageable parts. Did you mind your wife having sex with her mother? No. Did you mind your wife having sex with your mother? No. Do you want to have sex with your mother-in-law? Yes. Did you want to have sex with your mother? Yes. Problem solved.

"Yes. It is okay with me. I love you and if you continue to love me, then yes, continue your relationship with Kate and Mom. I'm okay with it.

Karen got up, with tears in her eyes, and plopped herself down in my lap and kissed me like she never did before. "God, I love you Ken. Thank you."

Kate just looked at me and smiled and mouthed 'Thank you' and blew me a kiss.

Mom laughingly said, "Okay, if you two are gonna get all mushy and maudlin, we will never get this story told. Knock it off."

Karen got up, kissed me and bent down and kissed George, looked me in the eye and said, "You are due a blowjob like you have never had before." Then sat down in her chair.

George seemed interested.

Mom said, "Okay, now it's my turn. After you met Karen you really didn't tell me much about her except that she was 'wonderful', 'marvelous', 'beautiful', 'the greatest thing that had ever happened to you', and so on, and so on. You weren't too much on specifics. So, figuring that you had pretty much decided that she was the only woman you wanted, I wanted to know more about her. When Kate called with the invitation to the cookout I jumped at the chance to meet her and Karen. It was funny but we found ourselves talking for over an hour that day on the phone and based on that conversation I knew I would like her."

"The cookout was a really nice day. I could see that you two were very much in love. I could see that Karen was a beautiful person and was perfect for you. I could also see that Kate loved her daughter very much and she also knew that you two were in love. Kate and I talked quite a bit that day and made a date to have lunch the following day. It was at that lunch that I decided that Kate was going to be my best friend."

"We had lunch several times over the next few weeks. Each time I became more impressed with Kate. It was because of her that I decided to stop looking like a fat frump and do something about changing my life. So, I joined the gym. Kate and I talked on the phone just about every day. She encouraged me. Actually, I was a teeny bit jealous of how good Kate looked and I wanted to look that good too. I have to admit, that I found Kate sexy and I had some problems with those feelings. Unlike most girls, I had never had a bisexual or lesbian experience. As a matter of fact, at that time I felt no sexual desires or urges at all. I had tuned sex out. It just was not something I was interested in. After meeting Kate I started to feel horny again and, for the first time in many, many years, started masturbating. I even bought a vibrator and a dildo. I was still having problems because when I masturbated I thought of Kate."

Kate broke in. "What your mom is saying is just what I felt for her too. What she didn't know at the time was that I had the hots for your mom the day of the cookout. Even though she wasn't the most physically appealing woman (giggles from Mom) there was some chemistry that I felt. I wanted to get to know her and be friends with her and if we could have a physical relationship also, that would be great."

"When I became disillusioned with the gym and the condescending attitude of the people there I told Kate that I was quitting the gym. She came to my rescue and offered her gym and personal trainer. The result of that was that we got to spend a lot of time together. With the gym, the trainer and, more importantly, her support, I soon was in better shape than I had been in many years. I felt good. I also felt horny. Still denying that I had bisexual feelings, I had a little fling with the trainer."

Laughing, Kate said, "That was something else girlfriend. On day, without Josie knowing it I had come home early from an appointment. I knew that she would be working out that day, so I changed into my workout clothes and came down to the gym to workout with her. I found your mother working out on the massage table with her legs over Lars' shoulders being fucked like there was no tomorrow."

"He was an asshole, but he did have a nice cock, almost as nice as Ken's."

"No, Ken's is prettier."

GO EGO, GO!

"Anyway, Kate never told me she knew about my little affair. Lars and I fucked damn near every day but it all came to an end when he decided to butt fuck me without first getting my permission. I had never had anal sex before and that was still one of my major hang-ups."

"I fired him the same day."

"Lars did me one very big favor. He kick started my libido. He made me start thinking of sex again. I slowly began to realize that I was in love with Kate and wanted to have sex with her. I just didn't know how to go about telling her."

"It was the hot tub again. Josie and I had worked out hard that day and she was feeling some pain in her knees so I suggested that we spend a half-hour or so in the hot tub before dinner. It was all very innocent. I wasn't thinking of anything other than trying to relieve her pain."

"What Kate didn't know was that I had a different kind of pain that I wanted to relieve."

Both Mom and Kate laughed.

"So, when Kate suggested the hot tub I agreed. We took off our clothes and got in the hot tub and sat and had some wine and talked and had some more wine and talked some more, and had some more wine....well, you know where this is going. Gradually, as the wine took over, we found the conversation becoming more personal and each of us was telling the other little things of our personal lives that only best friends will discuss. One thing that Kate told me was that she thought you were hot. She said she could see why Karen was in love with you and she wondered what you looked like naked. I told her I certainly did not know; I hadn't seen you naked since you were 9. Unfortunately, that made me begin to wonder just what you did look like naked and I told her so. We both got a laugh out of that."