Revelation 02 – Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lars, knowing a good thing when it is looking him in the face, began to softly caress and stroke her clit and pussy. When I saw that I leaned down and began to lick and suck on her nipple and so did Josie. My friend was now in the throes of passion and totally uncaring about anything other than being sexually satisfied. Lars began to insert his finger into her pussy and finger fucking her. When she began to moan louder and raising her hips up to meet his finger, he began to play with her asshole and shortly was buggering her as well. She was now openly moaning and had put her hands on the back of my head and Josie's head to keep us licking and sucking her nipples. When Lars thought she was ready, he gently pulled her down to the end of the table and took out his cock and slowly began to slide it into her.

Lars has a nice size cock. He is not as wide as you are Ken but he is several inches longer so that when he inserts it into you slowly it feels like it will never end. When he was entering my friend she was moaning and raising her hips to him but as it seemed to go on too long she opened her eyes and rose up and watched him. Her eyes were wide in amazement but then she felt him stop. She looked at me and said, "Thank you" and lay back down and pulled my head down to her and kissed me and played with my nipples. Once he had his cock in her, she wrapped her legs around him and we continued to kiss and play with each others nipples."

Josie added, "When Lars had his cock in her I left her breast and moved down to the end of the table to watch Lars fuck her. It was so scrumptious looking that I moved over and put my face down and began to lick her clit while his cock moved in and out of her pussy. Kate was licking and sucking her tits and I was sucking her clit and she was going bananas."

Looking at Karen she continued, "Did you know that your mother is an acrobat? The next time I happened to look up, here was Kate, up on the table kneeling with her legs spread over her friend's head and pushing her pussy into her face and letting her friend eat her out. This continued for a while then, needless to say, her friend had a gigantic climax as did your mother and Lars. I was holding the base of his cock and when I felt his balls tighten up I pulled his cock out of this lady and engulfed it with my mouth. He shot so much cum that it leaked out and was dribbling all over her pussy even though I was swallowing as fast as I could."

Kate took up the story, "For all his faults, Lars did actually try to satisfy a woman. On those occasions when he fucked me or fucked Josie even after he would cum, if he knew that we had not, he would gently eat us to a climax. When we had all cum this time he knew that Josie had not. He took her by the hand over to the exercise mat and laid her down and put her legs over his shoulder and brought her to several, what, two or three was it Josie... three climaxes. While he was eating Josie, my friend and I watched them for a bit then I took her hand and lead her over to the mat and we lay down and began to 69 each other. She was a good pussy eater and I wanted another climax. I also wanted to see what she tasted like with the coating of Lars' cum that had dribbled out of Josie's mouth and was all over her beautiful blonde pussy."

"I can tell you, without reservation, that she tasted delicious. We 69'd until we each had another orgasm and then we lay back and just held each other, caressing and kissing. However it wasn't more than a half hour before we were all at it again. This time we were in a really neat daisy chain. Lars was fucking Josie and eating me, I was eating my friend and she was kissing Josie and playing with her tits. It was my friend's first time in a group fuck and she was really into it."

"But that was the only time we ever got it on with her. Before we could schedule another session she was transferred to another city and, while we keep in contact, has not been back again. She is still married, maybe more happily than before because now when she gets horny and becomes sexually frustrated, she exercises her newfound bisexuality and satisfies herself with one of her several girlfriends."

"Christ, you three women have had more experiences than anyone I know. This is amazing. I think you should start writing a book. I also think you need to try and get your friend back up here and do all that again but this time let me be Lars.

Karen started laughing and reached down and began to play with George who was at full extension and looking for a playmate.

Mom said, "Ken, baby, Lars was a damn good trainer, a good masseur and a pretty good lover but he was an asshole in everything else. He was somewhat arrogant and definitely a narcissist. The only thing I wanted from him was sex with no holds barred, that is until he decided he wanted anal and that ended that. Now, tell me why you are so interested in Lars?"

"I don't know. Thinking of you having sex with a woman makes me hot but thinking of you having sex with a man makes me...well, angry I guess. Talk about a double standard, huh?"

She came around the bar and hugged me and said, "No, baby, you are just trying to protect your mommy and I dearly love you for that. Thank you." And she kissed me.

"That's okay Mom. I didn't know what else to say so I said, "So, what's on TV tonight, anything good?"

Karen got the devilish look that she sometimes gets where her eyes kind of sparkle and she gets one of her particularly nasty ideas. "What, my macho man is getting bored with his harem already? Or, do you need a break?"

"Bored? Never! However, maybe a little break. Actually, while having you play with me really feels good, right now I'm hungry. How about we all get dressed go out and have a nice dinner? A nice dinner to celebrate our newfound relationship?

"Get dressed? Clothes? Well, that would be a change. I like that that might be nice. Where shall we go," asked Kate?

Mom offered, "How about Stratucci's? We haven't been there for a while and I love their tortellini."

"Sounds good. Everybody agree? Then Stratucci's it is. Their food is good and I wonder if that little brunette is still working there?"

"Karen, behave yourself. Our purpose tonight is to have a nice dinner, not finding another conquest for you. Ken, get your wife under control will you, sometimes my daughter flat embarrasses me."

"Kate, with all due respect, you are joking aren't you? Just how do you expect I can control her? You raised her and you know that she has her own mind. I love her dearly, but I can no more control her than you can. The best we can hope for is that she behaves herself most of the time."

Josie spoke up, "Karen, will you please be a good girl tonight and not embarrass us?"

"Of course I won't embarrass you and I am hurt and insulted that you would think that I would. Besides, you were making eyes at the same waitress the last time we were in there if I remember correctly."

"Was not."

"Were too."

"Was not."

"Stop it, both of you. What the hell is this the 6th grade? Ken, you get dressed and you and I will go to Stratucci's and leave these two immature pre-teens here to play their little games while we have a nice quiet dinner."

The ladies broke out in laughter at the little game they were playing and the mood became almost festive. Even I had to chuckle at the interplay. We all finished our drinks and headed off the get dressed as Kate called Stratucci's and made a reservation for this evening.

Stratucci's is a restaurant that has three levels. The top floor is a large, fairly open, bright and cheerful setting with upbeat Italian music. This is where larger parties are usually seated and families that are out for a fun Italian dinner. The waiters and waitresses are often found singing while going about their duties. The main floor is a more sedate but equally cheerful setting where you will often find business diners entertaining clients. But, the basement or, as it is known, the grotto is a romantic environment with dim lighting augmented by the candles on the table. It is not uncommon for lovers to take these booths and extinguish the candles thereby providing themselves almost complete anonymity. Also, most of the tables and booths are semi-secluded in little corners and kiosks giving a

further sense of privacy for the diners.

When we arrived we found that while Kate had made the reservation she had not specified where we wanted to be seated. Being a Friday evening the restaurant was heavily booked and we ended up being seated in the grotto. Because the grotto is known as a place for lovers, it is not all that common for parties larger than couples to eat there so, when we went downstairs to be seated I caught the staff giving us puzzled looks not only because it was one guy and three women, but also because two of the ladies were, shall we say, 'mature'. I could almost feel the looks that were coming our way, not from the other diners who were almost totally unaware of our presence because they were too involved in themselves to worry about us, but from the waiters and waitresses.

The hostess showed us to our table which was a booth arranged in a semi-circle that seated a maximum of three. The hostess placed a chair on the outside of the table and asked us if this would be satisfactory. We indicated it would and she watched with interest to see how we would arrange ourselves. Initially, I started to take the chair but Mom indicated that I should get in the middle of the booth and she and Kate slid in beside me while Karen took the chair across the table from me. The hostess' face showed surprise at this arrangement but then it changed to a knowing, calculating look, which ended up in almost a smirk. Karen's back was to the room while Kate, Mom and I were pretty much hidden from casual view except if you were standing looking over Karen's shoulder. When the hostess placed the menus in front of us, she looked up at me and smiled a very knowing smile.

Once we were seated Mom leaned over and quietly requested that I not call her mom but Josie. Just about then, a drop dead gorgeous waitress arrived to take our order. Evidently the hostess had said something to the waitress because she made it a point to say hello to each of us, saving me for last and bestowing on me the most brilliant smile I have ever seen. This lady looked almost exactly like Alyssa Milano, whom I have lusted after for many years. When she came up to the table Karen looked at me and smiled and Mom reached under the table and squeezed my leg. This was the brunette they were referring to. My wife and mother have excellent taste!

She introduced herself as Carmina, listed the specials and took our drink orders. After she left, Karen looked at me and said, "Well, what do you think? Isn't she yummy?"

I looked at her and smiled and simply shook my head. "I have to agree she is nice but you have to behave yourself, remember, you promised."

Kate turned to Karen; "I've never seen her in here before but something about her looks familiar. How long has she been working here?"

"I don't know but the last time I was here was several months ago when Josie and I came in for lunch. Then, she was working the main floor. Want me to ask her?"

"No, I will. There is something about her that strikes me as being familiar."

Kate looked at me, "I think she likes you Ken. Did y'all see that smile she gave him? I think she might just share her booty with Kenny boy."

"If she does, maybe he can put in a good word for us too," said Karen. "Then we can all see how sweet she tastes."

"Now, now girls, leave Ken alone. You are going to make him blush and when Carmina comes back she will think we are doing something nasty to him under the table like this."

Mom moved her hand over and began to rub up and down my fly. George, sensing an opportunity to be let out of his prison responded by trying to raise his head but found his escape blocked by my trousers. I looked at Mom and just raised my eyebrows. Kate, suspecting that something was going on that she wasn't being included in, extended her arm and found Mom rubbing me. She joined in the hunt for George.

Karen was too busy looking for Carmina to return to notice what Mom and Kate were doing. When she turned back to the table, it was evident from the position of Mom and Kate's arms and the way their bodies were turned toward me that they had their hands in my lap. She shook her head, grinned at me and asked if I was having a good time.

Before I could respond, Carmina came back to the table carrying our drinks. Kate, seeing her approaching, removed her hand from my crotch. Mom continued to stroke me. At first, Carmina was too intent on putting Karen's drink in front of her to notice anything out of the ordinary. But, when she went to put Mom's drink on the table, she saw her arm and stopped for just a second and then looked at me with a surprised look. All I could do was smile at her and shrug. She grinned back and slightly shook her head, placed our drinks in front of us and asked if we were ready to order.

Kate looked at her and said, "Excuse me, but you look familiar to me. What is your last name?"

"Marino."

"Do you know Angelina Marino?"

"She is my cousin. Why, do you know my family?"

"Of course, now I know you. You are Anna Marie's daughter; I have known your family since before you were born. Your mother, God rest her soul, and I were friends. I was at your cousin Angie's wedding and you were a junior bridesmaid. Angie and I have not kept in close contact but I remember you when you were a little bambina. It's nice to see you again Carmina. Tell Angelina that Kate says hello."

"I will and it's nice to see you but I honestly don't remember you. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. By the way, this is my daughter Karen, my son-in-law Ken and a friend of mine Josie. " We all exchanged hellos. But you could see Carmina trying to figure out why I was sitting next to Josie and not next to my wife. Why this person Josie would be playing with me under the table and my wife would be acting as if nothing was happening.

"Up until you were about 5, you and Karen used to play together. As a matter of fact I could embarrass both of you by telling you some stories about yourselves."

"What kind of stories could you tell about a 5-year old," she laughed while asking.

"Sometime I will tell you. But not right now. Please tell Angie that I will call her. We need to get back together again sometime."

"I will and thank you. Now, what would you like to order?"

Throughout the conversation between Carmina and Kate, Mom had continued to play with my cock. Carmina knew she was because you could see her look over out of the corner of her eyes every now and then. We all placed our orders and when Carmina left, the ladies broke out in giggles. "Oh, the story she is going to tell her cousin! I might never be able to look that family in the eye again! This is all your fault Karen, your horniness is going to be the death of me, or at least it might get me run out of town."

"Oh, Mother. Stop it. I didn't make Josie play with Ken's cock. Here I am sitting here very innocently and my mother-in-law is playing with my husband's cock. Oh, the unfairness of it all."

"The only 'unfairness' is that you haven't yet seduced Carmina. I'm not sure that she will be one of your conquests. It looks like she might just want your husband instead. You might lose this one, daughter of mine."

"I never admit defeat. If she wants Ken the only way she can have him is if I have her first. But I don't remember playing with her when I was little and what did you mean that you could embarrass us by telling us stories of when we were 5?"

"We were over her house one day in the summer when you were 5. We could not find either of you and we looked all over the place for you two. We finally heard giggling coming from the cellar well and when we lifted the cover found both of you naked playing 'doctor'. You had her bent over and were putting your finger in her pussy."

"Angelina went berserk. She was yelling and screaming and simply going bananas. She pulled poor Carmina out of the well and paddled the hell out of her ass. Then she got mad at me because I didn't do the same thing to you. Actually, at the time, I thought it was funny. I guess you were bisexual even then," and she laughed.

"Hmmm, I wonder if Carmina liked it. Maybe she would let me finish the job properly this time," laughed Karen.

"Good luck and if she will, maybe you will let me help you." Josie offered.

While saying this, Mom decided to take this one step further and began to pull the zipper of my trousers down and George, sensing a breakout, exerted himself and, lo and behold, he was free. She took hold of George and began to softly caress him and leaned in and kissed me. Here I was, sitting in a restaurant with people all around with my mother playing with my cock while my mother-in-law and wife are watching.

Figuring that if Mom could play with my cock, I should be able to play with her pussy, using my left hand, I reached down and began pulling Mom's skirt up so that I could get my hand under it. When I reached under it I found she had worn no panties. I began to stroke her pussy. Mom stopped me for a minute and stood up and pulled her skirt up to her waist and sat back down and spread her legs.

Knowing we could be caught made the excitement even stronger but also the fear of being caught brought me back to myself. I pulled away from Mom but kept my hand on her pussy. Just about the time I broke the kiss Carmina came up to the table and, from the look on her face, she probably saw us kissing.

Carmina stopped for a second and looked at both Mom and myself. What was going through her mind at that moment we can only guess but it must have struck her as sexy because she then smiled a knowing smile and asked if we were enjoying ourselves. Mom looked her in the eyes and said that we were and then very obviously let her eyes wander down Carmina's body. Carmina giggled and blushed a bit and then offered to refill our water glasses and asked if we needed another round of drinks. This was not usual for Stratucci's. The busboys would come around to fill the water glasses and we had not been sitting long enough that the waitress would come this soon to ask if we needed another drink. The only possible reason was that Carmina was interested in seeing what we were doing. We each ordered another drink and before she left, she said, looking at Karen, "If there is anything that I can do to make your dinner more pleasant, please do not hesitate to call me." Then she said, "Is the lighting in here too bright, would you like me to blow out that candle?"

Karen looking directly at her responded, "Not right now but maybe later you could come over and blow it out for us," and she turned her head and looked at me then back again at Carmina. "If you would like."

Carmina blushed and nodded her head. "Your meals should be out shortly." And she turned and left the table. We all laughed and taking our glasses, raised them in a toast to Karen and drained them.

Mom and I decided to cool it. We each stopped playing with the other and readjusted our clothing. Shortly, the meals were brought out and the food was just to good to ignore and we ate with gusto.

After dinner was finished and we had eaten everything that was edible on the table, we each ordered an Irish coffee and sat back and relaxed with full bellies. Carmina came back to see if we wanted anything else and we asked for our check. When she came back with the check she placed it in front of me. When I went to total it up I saw that under the check was a piece of paper folded over. I opened it and found that she had written, "It would be nice to see you all again. Give me a call anytime. Tuesdays I'm off," and she had written down her phone number. I passed the paper to Mom and she read it and smiled and passed it to Kate who also smiled and handed it to Karen who smiled the widest. We paid the bill and, on passing Carmina, I leaned over and said, "I will definitely call you."