Revelation 04 – Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kate arranged the top to cover Chris' nipples, she 'accidentally' had her fingers brush against Chris' nipples, which were getting harder and more prominent. "There, that about does it," and she made some more minor adjustments to both the suit and Chris' nipples. "Would you like some help with the bottoms too?"

Chris shuddered and just shook her head. She smiled at Mom and took the bottoms that she offered and stepped into them. Before she could arrange them, Karen knelt down and reached out and removed Chris' hands and, looking up at her said, "You just have to make sure that the bottoms cover everything that you don't want to show," making a production of adjusting the bottoms. Chris looked down to where Karen was kneeling in front of her, straightening the bottoms over her pussy while taking a few 'liberties' with what she touched. When she was done Karen stood up and smiled at Chris and stepped back.

"So, Chris what do you think? Are they the wickedest or what?"

All the ladies were now wearing the Wicked Weasels. Chris took a deep breath and looked at herself critically in the mirror. Her eyes were wide, her nipples were hard and prominent and maybe the bottoms of her suit were just a little wet. She looked at Mom, Kate and Karen who were standing alongside her and saw how god awful sexy each of them looked as well. Her eyes seemed to linger longest on Kate who was looking back with what could only be called a sultry look. "I could never wear this out of this room. This is almost like being naked."

"No, sweetie, even better than being naked. Men will step on their tongues if they saw you in this suit," said Kate.

"I do like it though, it does make me feel very sexy and dirty," and she giggled. "But I have no place I could wear it and no one will ever see me in it," she said almost in sadness.

Karen said, "You can wear it here anytime you come over and why don't we let you show it to Ken and see what he thinks?"

Great idea! Wonderful idea. I love me wife! I left the security room and damned near ran back to the lounge. I picked up the remote for the TV and turned on the Olympics and settled back in an easy chair with my back to the doorway, and waited.

Meanwhile, back in the dressing room, Chris had a look of shock on her face, "Oh, no. I mean, I couldn't. You want me to go down and let your husband see me dressed like this? I couldn't do that!"

"Sure you can. All women like to show off. Some of us have more to show off than others and some of us like to show off more than others and you," and Karen put her hands on Chris' shoulders and looked her directly in the eyes, "have a lot to showoff. You can do this and I know that Ken would love to see you in that suit."

Mom said, "My boy is a bit of a voyeur. I promise you he will act like a gentleman and he will be respectful and he will also tell you very honestly how you look."

"Josie, you don't have a problem with me parading around nearly nude, no, even worse than nude, in this suit in front of your son, she said almost flabbergasted?

"No, I have no problem with you showing my son what a beautiful and sexy woman you are. You aren't afraid of Ken are you? I promise you he will be a gentleman."

"Not exactly afraid of him but somehow it doesn't seem right that I should expose myself in this 'suit' to your husband," and she looked at Karen, "and your son," and she looked at Mom.

"Chris, honey. There is something about us you should know; it might make you feel more secure. We are nudists. We often wear nothing when we are all together. It's not like he hasn't seen naked women before and even me and Josie. We are used to seeing naked people."

Chris stood there shaking her head, "Nudists." Well, I have to admit I would like to show off a little and see what a man thinks of me in this suit. You are sure you don't mind?"

"Not a bit. Let's go, I want to see his reaction when he sees 4 very sexy, very naughty women march in and plant themselves in front of his TV while wearing these suits." Kate took one of Chris's hands, Karen the other and lead her out of the dressing room and down to the lounge.

By this time I was getting antsy. Was I wrong? Did Chris decide not to show off wearing the Wicked Weasel? Where were they? Just about then I heard them coming down the hall toward the lounge. I poured myself another glass of wine and tried to make myself look unprepared and casual.

Karen sang out, "Ken, don't turn around and please close your eyes and keep them closed until I tell you to open them."

Trying to sound confused I replied, "Close my eyes? Why?"

"Just do it and no more backtalk or there will be no bootie for you tonite! Got that buster?"

"Yes, ma'am. My eyes are closed." I sat there and waited. There was no sound except that I heard some whispering and giggling moving around until it was in front of me and the sound stopped.

"Okay, open your eyes."

I did and what can I say except that it was like a vision that everyman wishes for. Four of the lovliest women I have ever known standing eight feet in front of me wearing the sexiest bikini's ever created by man. My eyes went to Chris and I was stunned. George got so hard, so fast and with such an intensity I thought he was going to rip right through the fabric of my shorts. I must have looked like I had a giraffe in my pants.

Chris stood there with a somewhat strained smile on her face looking both excited and embarrassed at the same time. To lighten the mood for her I sat straight up, reached up with my right hand and grabbed my chest directly over my heart and yelled, "Oh, God you have granted my only wish, to die with the vision of lovlieness in my eyes," and threw myself back against the back of the chair and slumped down as if I had a heart attack.

I lay thee with my eyes closed and not moving. For a long second there was no sound then Mom burst out laughing followed by both Karen and Kate and they laughed loud, hard and long. I squinched one eye partially open and looked at Chris and she had her hand over her mouth and she too was beginning to laugh. I continued to lie there like that while the women laughed. You could feel any tension in the room disappear. The mood was almost festive.

Shortly, Karen, still laughing, came over and slapped me on the shoulder. "God, you are one bad actor. I'm glad you are a better lover than an actor. Get up!"

"I did and looking at Karen said, "What makes you think I'm not acting when we make love? I'm a damned good actor." I said that last with a very bad British accent.

"Oh, really. Well guess what Sir Basil Hardbone, your show has just been cancelled. Time for this actress to see about getting another, younger leading man," and she climbed on my lap and stroked my cheek. Feeling how hard I was she wiggled around a bit and made sure that my cock was nicely positioned between her ass cheeks. Looking at the ladies she said "Take it from me girls, he really likes what he is seeing," and very obviously ground her ass against my cock.

I had been watching Chris out of the corner of my eye; once or twice she had caught me looking at her and smiled in return. The last time, I made no effort to conceal that I was looking directly at her and looked her up and down and made a silent whistling shape with my mouth. She blushed a bit but seemed to decide to have fun with everything and stood very tall, pushed her breasts out and held her hands out to the side as she pirouetted for me letting me see all of her, literally.

Mom and Kate walked over to the bar and came back with four glasses of wine which they handed to Karen and Chris and then indicated that they were going to sit down on the couch and that Chris should sit on one of the chairs, actually the same chair she had sat in when she masturbated for the camera last night.

Karen got up and let me set up straight. I noticed Chris look down at my crotch and knew that she could plainly see my hardon in my shorts. Karen caught Chris' look and when she got ready to sit back down in my lap actually reached down and took hold of it and guided it between her legs when she seated herself. Chris watched the whole thing with interest.

When Chris had initially sat down, she sat up straight, her back against the back cushion and her legs crossed while she sipped her wine. But I noticed that, as Karen made it a point to keep referring to my cock and actually handle it while sitting down, Chris started to squirm around a bit and slouch down letting her hips slide slightly forward and uncrossing her legs. The material of the suit bottoms she was wearing tended not to slide over the chair fabric thus causing the bottoms to pull slightly downward and backward the more she moved her hips forward. Already snug, the bikini bottoms were now stretched quite tight and were even lower on her hips. This resulted in her pubs being quite clearly defined and the top of the bottoms just slightly above the beginning of her vagina.

Kate said, "Well, honestly son-in-law," and she emphasized 'son-in-law' what do you think? Should Chris wear a Wicked Weasel?"

I had just taken a mouthful of wine and had all I could do not to spit it out on that question. I nodded and, when I swallowed the wine, looked at Kate and replied, "Not only can she wear a Wicked Weasel but she should, as often as she can." Looking directly at Chris I said, "Chris, with absolutely no intent to do anything but tell you the truth I have to say that you are, without a doubt, one of the most attractive and sultry women I have ever seen.......present company excepted, of course," with a nod at Mom and Kate. "You should be modeling those suits for the company."

Chris blushed and thanked me with a smile and I swear she scouched down even more in the seat and spread her legs even more.

"That's it? That's all you have to say? Chris, I'm sorry that my husband seems to be.....hesitant about saying what he really thinks." Karen turned to me and said, "When a woman puts on one of these suits she doesn't want some mamby pamby response from a man, she wants to know that she has caused him to grow a boner that won't go away without lots of help. That if she wiggles her ass at him he will cum in his shorts. That his tongue is hard. That he would sell his golf clubs if she asked."

"Wait a minute, wait a minute. I was trying to be a gentleman and not embarrass any of you ladies, especially Chris. I should like to point out that my mommy taught me to be polite and discreet. However, if you really want to know what I think, I think that I am, how shall I say it, capable of flying a flag from my 'post', I almost did cum in my shorts, my tongue is hard and.....what the hell do you mean, 'sell my golf clubs'?"

Another round of laughter but I watched Chris closely this time and she was blushing but was also slipping even more down in the chair and her legs were wide open. Her pussy was clearly outlined and I could see the top of her vagina. She was also showing some wetness on the bottoms. She was also watching me and my boner and she did, unconsciously I suspect, lick her lips.

Karen got up from my lap to get some more wine and George again made himself very noticeable. At this point I didn't care who saw my hardon. I was going to need to get some relief before very long even if it meant taking it out now and jacking off. Chris' eyes kept coming back to my crotch.

Mom broke the silence. "What say we put these suits to the ultimate test? Let's hop in the hot tub and get them wet. They look even sexier when wet."

What she didn't say was that they disappeared when wet. The suits that the ladies had all had that characteristic. When you got them wet they were transparent, especially the one that Chris was wearing. I think that she suspected as much but I thought she was getting horny and at this point didn't much care.

Karen, like Kate and Mom, was well aware that they were pressuring

Chris pretty strongly and that any point she might balk and bolt. If they could persuade her to get in the hot tub she would probably relax and mellow out a bit and then, well, things were going to be what they were going to be. Mom was being her usual cool, laid back self, smiling while sipping her wine and watching Chris over the top of her glass. Kate was also looking intently at Chris. And Chris, well, she looked interested but also appeared hesitant.

She looked at Kate and said, "Well, I have to admit that the hot tub sounds really nice but I don't know. I mean, all of us and in these suits," and she gave a nervous laugh?"

"Honey, if you have reservations about getting in the tub, then we'll forget it. If you prefer we can always sit here and talk or watch the Olympics or whatever you would like."

Karen walked over to the bar and refilled her glass. She came back, set her glass on the coffee table and flopped languidly down on the couch, stretching her legs widely out in front of her. "Mom's right, we certainly don't want you to feel uncomfortable. But I for one am getting in the tub, even if it is only for a half hour. I love to soak in the warm water and feel the bubbles all over my body, especially the jets when sitting on the top seat," and she giggled.

Chris' eyebrows lifted a fraction as she too remembered those jets. Mom walked over to Chris' chair, leaned down and put her hand on her shoulder, "It'll just be us girls and I think you will find it both relaxing and stimulating at the same time."

Chris looked up at Mom and then over at me, "Just us girls? Won't Ken be there too," with what I hoped was a note of disappointment in her voice?"

Not being insensitive to Chris' reservations and picking up on what Mom had just said in an effort to overcome Chris' reluctance, I quickly replied, "No, I think I'm just going to go and take a very long, very cold shower," and I looked down at the bulge in my shorts, I think I need one," and chuckled.

Seeing where I was looking, all of them either chuckled or laughed as well. Karen reached over and patted my arm; "We don't want him there anyway. Men always just get in the way when us girls try to have a 'serious' ladies conversation. Besides, he really needs to go take care of his 'problem'," and she reached down and patted my bulge.

Mom said, "Kenny, what a vulgar display, I swear sometimes I just don't know what to do with you, you should be ashamed of yourself. I'm embarrassed that you don't have more respect for our guest. Go on, git! Go take that shower."

With a contritely bowed head I replied, "Okay, okay. I know when I'm not wanted. I'm leaving. I hope you ladies have a good time in the hot tub while I shiver and maybe even get chilblains in a cold shower," and I began to get up.

"Chris, I apologize for my sex manic husband. He just can't help himself.

Now do you see why we don't take him to the beach with us? And, as for you, oh horny one, next time I see you, you had better not have that 'thingy' bulging out in your shorts."

My wife is such a warm, sensitive, caring person, isn't she?

Turning to Karen I bowed from the waist and replied, "Oh, my lady, when' ere I have the vision of your sexiness before my eyes I can but hope that I may retain control of my most intimate parts. But, nay, I fear, as always I shall succumb to your loveliness. Farewell, farewell, farewell.

Chris was listening to all this with a grin while, at the same time, keeping one eye on the bulge in my shorts as I turned to go. I looked over at her. She might have felt my eyes on her because she looked up a little guiltily. I smiled at her and winked and left the room. However, instead of going to the shower, I immediately headed up to Kate's suite and used the laptop to access the security system. I went over to the bar, got a drink, took off my shorts and sat down on the couch to have a good time. There was no way I was going to miss the session in the hot tub because I know Karen and Kate and at least one of them were going to get their tongue in Chris' pussy.

I selected the deck cameras but there was nothing! No sign of the girls. I switched back to the lounge cameras and Chris, Kate and Mom were still sitting and talking but there was no sign of Karen.

Before I could key the speaker to hear what was going on, the door to the suite opened and when I turned to look there stood Karen. She had a shit-eating grin on her face. "Knew this is where I would find you." She walked around and sat on the other end of the couch and looked down at my cock. "I would love to sit on that right now but we are going to be moving out to the hot tub shortly and I don't think I could seduce Chris with your cum dripping out of me into the hot tub. Besides, if all goes well, you might just be able to deposit all that hot sperm inside Chris, what do you think about that?" And as she said that she reached down and pulled aside her bottoms and began to play with her clit.

We both sat watching each other play with ourselves. Actually, I wanted to stand up and cheer at the thought of being able to fuck Chris but instead I tried to act blasé and nonchalant. "What makes you think I want to fuck Chris?" Karen just gave me that 'who do you think your dealing with' look and shook her head from side to side with a dismissive look on her face.

"Okay, stupid question. How do you expect to get Chris to agree to have sex with us, I assume you have some idea of getting into her pussy too?"

"I had better stop playing with myself or I might just cum right here. Damn, that girl makes me horny as hell and I can see what she does for you. Wouldn't you love to have her spend the night with us sometime? Anyway, to answer your question, it isn't just me that wants her pussy, but both our mothers as well. If all goes well Chris is going to be the center piece of a gangbang."

This sounds better and better!

"Okay, boy-oo, listen up and stop playing with yourself. Save it for Chris.

Now, I'm supposed to be taking a shower too. I told them I wanted to clean up a bit before getting in the tub to rinse off all the salt and sand from the beach. I only have a few more minutes so here is what we'll do," and Karen laid out her plan.

"Sounds chancy, what makes you think that Chris will give in?"

"For an otherwise very intelligent man you sure can be dense when it comes to women. Okay, let me walk you through this. First, she was at the beach with 3 other girls and she came over to us, we didn't even know she was there until she came over. Second, all of the girls were leaving to go to the Shamrock for a girls' night out. Instead of going with them she chose to come home with us. Third, I know she has the hots for Mom. Remember they already had a little spit swapping session last night in the hot tub and she seemed very attracted to her all evening. Fourth, she has been watching your mom out of the corner of her eye pretty much since she met us at the beach. Fifth, she agreed to not only try on a Wicked Weasel suit but model it for you as well. Sixth, I think she knows, or at least suspects, it was me that was the 'Masked Masseuse' last night, and last, I think she wants you to fuck her. For some reason I can't figure, she seems intrigued by that little pecker of yours."

I beg your pardon! Little pecker indeed. George was insulted. But, other than the crack about George, Karen's rationale did make some sense. If her premise was correct that Chris was voluntarily putting herself in position to be seduced, her plan could work. Let me rephrase that, with Karen's plans, it would work. Remember I told you she had second sight or intuition or something like that when it comes to seducing women? Well, I've never known one of her plans to fail, at least not completely. Sometimes we might have to improvise a bit but overall she is really, really sneaky. A group fuck with Chris in the middle sounds great. Okay George, you are just going to have to wait a little longer before you can release all this built up cum.