Revelation 04 – Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers

Karen leaned over and whispered, "I want you to fuck her. Here move in between her legs." Kate reached down and with gentle pressure spread Chris' legs wide. Chris kept her eyes closed and let Kate do what she wanted. Ken moved over and between her legs. Bending his legs a bit so that he would be at the right height to sink his cock into her.

Chris knew he was there. She could feel him as he brushed the inside of her thighs. She knew he was going to fuck her and her breath caught in her throat. She knew she was opening herself to be fucked by a man other than her husband but right now she didn't care she really wanted him to fuck her. She slid down a little in the seat to make it easier and opened her legs even wider. What was it going to feel like to have that big cock in her pussy? She was going to let a strange man fuck her while his mother; his wife and his mother-in-law not only watched but also participated. She felt like she might cum before he even got his cock in her.

Ken leaned down and put his hands on either side of her head. She still didn't open her eyes. He leaned down and put his lips on hers and started to kiss her, first softly then hotly. She responded to the kiss and put her hands on his shoulders but still didn't open her eyes. They were kissing and tonguing each other wildly when he moved his hips toward her and she felt the first touch of his cock on her pussy. She also felt two hands separating her pussy lips to make his cock entrance easier and then she felt the introduction of a cock, other than her husbands, into her. She really wanted to cum.

Ken was in heaven, it felt absolutely wonderful. He was fucking Chris and she was beginning to fuck him back. When she felt him enter her she instinctively humped her hips forward to meet his thrust and he slid into her completely. He pushed in all the way, stopped and just gloried in the feeling of her pussy. She was absolutely delightful.

Chris could not believe how full she felt and how good it felt to have a warm cock inside her so deeply, he felt like he was deep in belly. Both of her nipples were being sucked and her tits squeezed and caressed. A hand was on her clit and another was toying with her asshole and that nice, warm, big cock was deep inside her tight up against the entrance to her uterus. Cal had never been in her this deep. Ken felt like he was filling a space that, up till now, she never knew she needed to have filled.

Chris kept her eyes tightly closed and moaned. She brought both legs up and wrapped them around Ken's waist and pushed her pubes even tighter against him. She wanted him as deep inside her as she could get. Ken pressed against her and then began to slowly stroke out. Her horniness, the wine, the lips on her nipples and hands on her breasts, the fingers on her clit and the finger playing with her asshole had her in heaven. Then she felt the softest lips pressing on hers and knew that one of the ladies was kissing her. She opened her mouth and began to explore that mouth with her tongue. The kiss was delightful. She was being gangbanged and she could not believe the sensation. Each time Ken pulled back he pulled almost all the way out and when he stroked in she raised her hips to meet him. They fucked slowly, each engrossed in their own feelings.

Then a new sensation, a finger was slowly entering her ass. God, what more could they do to her? She often played with her ass when she was masturbating and sometimes she would bugger herself with her finger. She had wanted to find out what anal sex was like but could not get Cal to fuck her there. But she had never had something in her ass and while she had a cock in her pussy. She liked it, she liked it a lot. What would it be like to have a cock in her ass and pussy at the same time?

Ken was doing everything in his power not to cum. He tried to move slowly and to give Chris the utmost sensation that he could but she felt so good that he didn't think he could hold out much longer. It seemed like only minutes since they began fucking that Chris shuddered. He felt a tightening of her vagina and thought that she might be ready to cum. That was fine because he was too. He stroked slowly a few more times and then she shoved her pussy against him as hard as she could and tightened her legs around his waist and began to pant, her pussy started to pulse like Karen's and he knew then there was no more reason to hold back. He began to fuck her hard and she responded equally as hard and the water in the tub was beginning to slosh out over the sides.

Karen put another finger in Chris' ass and tried to match her strokes into and out of her ass with Ken's strokes. When she felt the additional finger in her ass Chris could not handle anymore of these intense sensations and she came, and she came hard, over and over. Her pussy constricted again and Ken felt the pressure build at the base of his cock and he came too.

The intensity of Chris' climax was such that Karen's fingers were trapped deep in her ass. Ken's cock was shooting all the built up cum directly against Chris' uterus and she could feel it, each shot and the heat of his cum felt wonderful. She was being filled with another man's cum.

Her whole body straightened out and she was gasping for breath and then it began again, all over again, she was having a second climax. That had never happened before. She could again feel all the sensations, the lips sucking on her nipples, the tongue in her mouth and the lips on her lips, her clit being rolled between Karen's thumb and forefinger, the fingers fucking her ass, that wonderful, thick cock in her pussy and the warm cum shooting up against her uterus. Chris felt as if she was going to pass out.

Ken was amazed at the intensity of Chris' climax as well. She seemed to cum forever but he was done. He had a few after-twitches but his cock was drained of all it's cum. He was going to have to pull out shortly because the sensation on the head of his cock was becoming too much for him to stand for much longer when suddenly Chris just let out a long sigh and collapsed. She was finished. Without the contractions and without Chris fucking his cock he could remain in her. Ken liked to keep his cock in a woman's pussy when he was done. Ken was a cuddler. Not many men are and those that are have little trouble getting laid. Ken didn't think about it that way though. For the period of time that Ken was having sex with a woman he was in love with that woman completely and he didn't want that love or feeling to end so he instinctively cuddled.

Chris was surprised when Ken didn't pull out, Cal almost always did. But Ken remained in her and he was still pretty hard compared to Cal. Oh, shit, this was no good. Her I am, she thought, falling in love with a man's cock that isn't my husband's. Does this make me a whore? Right now, I don't care. I want him to fuck me again, and again, and again. So, I guess I am a whore but damn does this feel good. Ken leaned down and put both arms around Chris and was trying to hold her tight against him but the position they were in didn't allow for that so he did the best he could and he kissed her. A very loving, warm and soft kiss with a lot of tongue. Chris thought she might just start purring.

Finally, Ken could not hold that position any longer and straightened up. He was still in Chris when Karen leaned over and whispered to Ken, "Pick her up and carry her out of the tub and lay her on the chaise lounge. I want to eat her while your cum is still warm inside her."

Ken, knowing how much his wife liked that smiled and nodded. He pulled out and stepped to the side and put his arms under her shoulders and knees and picked her up and carefully got out of the tub and laid her down on the chaise lounge and removed her bikini. He knelt next to the lounge and just looked at her. God, she was one beautiful sexy woman and he had just had his cock in her and she still had his cum in her! He could not help himself he leaned over and put one hand on her breast and softly massaged it while with the other he stroked her clit.

Chris, in her languor, opened her eyes for the first time and through very droopy lids, smiled a broadly questioning smile up at him. Ken smiled back, leaned down and kissed her. She put her hand up on the back of his head and held his lips to hers while their tongues dueled and explored each other. She closed her eyes and sighed and surrendered to his touch and his kiss.

Chris was so satiated she almost did not notice the change in feeling on her pussy and when she did she opened her eyes, pulled away from the kiss and raised her head and looked down. Karen was kneeling at the foot of the chaise lounge and was starting to pick up Chris's legs to put them over her shoulders. Karen looked at Chris and said, "You look yummy! You don't mind if I clean you up a bit do you?" Chris could only look at her; her mind just did not register what she had just heard. She looked over at Ken and he leaned down and said, "She likes the taste of my cum especially when it's inside a beautiful pussy." Karen lowered her head and began to suck Ken's cum out of Chris.

Chris almost jumped off the chaise lounge at the first touch of Karen's tongue on her pussy. Almost in a state of shock she watched Karen licking and sucking on her. She just could not believe that Karen was eating Ken's cum directly out of her pussy. It felt so good that, she was starting to feel as if she might be able to cum yet again. Damn, damn, damn, what have they done to me? I can't help myself, I love this. I am a slut, or at least a sex maniac.

She laid her head back and closed her eyes and centered on the feeling of Karen's mouth on her pussy. She brought both her hands up and began to rub and pinch her nipples. Karen could make her cum again, she knew it. She was concentrating so hard on the feelings in her pussy she almost did not notice when someone laid down next to her. She turned her head to the side and saw Kate beginning to lie down on her back. Kate looked at her and smiled, leaned toward her and kissed her while playing with Chris' nipple, then lay back. The next thing she knew Josie was climbing on top of Kate and the two women began to eat each other's pussies. The way they were laying she could actually see Kate sticking her tongue up Josie's vagina. Chris could cum again, she knew it.

Where was Ken with that wonderful cock? She looked to the other side and saw that Ken was sitting on a footstool watching Karen eat her and watching his mother and mother-in-law eating each other's pussies. He was playing with his cock and it looked like it was beginning to get hard again. This was all unbelievable. God, Karen is eating her again, twice in two days and she is going to make her cum again. Her clit felt like it stuck out two feet because Karen had it in her mouth and was sucking on it. No one had ever sucked on her clit like that before and she really, really liked it.

Ken got up from his stool and while his cock wasn't fully as hard as it was when he fucked Chris, it was still very nicely hard. He walked around behind her and she thought he might offer it to her to suck and she would have liked to feel that cock in her mouth but he walked past her and up behind his mother. The next thing Chris knew he had his cock in his mother's pussy and was fucking her while Kate ate her clit. Chris was on overload.

This is unreal. Three women have played with my nipples, tits and pussy. The husband of one of them has fucked me and I have his cum in my pussy and probably in my uterus as well. His wife is between my legs and sucking her husband's cum out of me and eating my pussy. He is standing next to me fucking his mother while she is going 69 with his mother-in-law. How fucking unbelievable!

Chris was feeling that feeling that told her she was going to cum again and shortly. She was laying there enjoying the feeling building deep inside her and watching Kate, Josie and Ken sucking and fucking when she missed the feeling of Karen's mouth on her pussy. She looked over to see Karen moving around the chaise lounge toward her head. Karen knelt down next to her and leaned in and kissed her. She was sharing Ken's cum with her. Chris liked that, it felt so damned wicked.

Breaking the kiss Karen pulled back a little and reached out and began playing with Chris's nipple. She said, "I'd really like to cum and I think you would too. Have you ever eaten pussy? Chris couldn't breathe; Karen was asking her if she would eat her pussy. Would she? Could she? For a long moment she just lay there and looked at Karen. And, not knowing why she said, "No, but I'd love to eat yours," and she stuck her tongue out and ran it over her lips in invitation.

Karen was hoping she would agree, she really did want to cum. She kissed Chris again and then got up and slowly moved over Chris and onto her knees so that her pussy was directly over Chris' face. She leaned forward on all fours and slowly lowered her hips until her pussy was less than an inch from Chris' mouth and stopped to let Chris see what she was going to enjoy. Chris could not take her eyes off Karen's pussy, it had been many years since she had seen a pussy this close-up. The smell was delightful and it looked to be very wet. She reached up with her hands and gently spread Karen's pussy lips to see her pink. When she had Karen's clit exposed she raised her head that inch, stuck out her tongue and licked it. Then she licked up and down Karen's pussy lips and brought her tongue back inside her mouth and savored the taste. It was nice. She grasped Karen's hips and pulled her down until Karen's pussy was on her mouth and set to work to make Karen feel good. With Chris licking and sucking on her pussy, Karen put her head back between Chris' legs and also went to work. She also took one finger and, as she had done in the hot tub, slowly worked it into Chris' ass.

Chris, feeling the finger in her ass wanted to do the same for Karen. She took one of hers, inserted it deeply into Karen's pussy and got it nice and wet. Then she took the finger and began to gently insert it into Karen's asshole thinking to herself, how different it felt to finger fuck an ass other than her own. It felt kind of neat. Soon, both women were on their way to a climax. Chris found she liked eating pussy, at least Karen's pussy. Would Kate's and Josie's taste as good? She was going to find out as soon as she could!

Ken was surprised and pleased that he could get so hard again after that fantastic fuck with Chris. His mother's pussy felt just as good as Chris' did but he was not going to be able to cum again for a while. He looked over and saw that Karen had persuaded Chris to go 69 with her. They both seemed to be enjoying themselves. Ken tried varying his strokes into his mother. He knew that she liked it best when he pulled almost all the way out and then very slowly sank back into her all the way up to his balls. So did he. The sensations multiplied and were very intense when the crown of his cock first moved past the pussy lips. What a lucky fucking guy he was. He was able to have sex with all the women he loved most in the world and they actually looked for ways for him to have sex with even more women. Could he keep up this pace? Two, sometimes three fucks and cums a day sound good in print but is it reasonable to think he could continue at that pace, or might he find that he got better with practice? Hopefully it would be the later.

While he fucked his mother, his mother-in-law would occasionally run her tongue up and down the bottom of his cock as he stroked in and out and, from time to time, she would also lick and suck his balls. Ken wet one finger and began to play with his mother's asshole. She liked that and wiggled her ass to show him so. Slowly, he began to insert one finger and when it was sliding in and out easily, he inserted another and finally a third. Josie was in seventh heaven with fingers in her ass, her son's cock in her pussy and her best friends tongue on her pussy.

Kate watched Ken's cock slide in and out of Josie. She reached up and when he was withdrawing on a stroke pulled him out of Josie's pussy and stuck the head of his cock in her mouth. She licked around the head, sucked on it, stroked it a few times and then put it back up at Josie's pussy and Ken stroked in. Every few strokes, he would pull out and Kate would lick and suck him.

For long minutes the only sounds were those of 5 people slurping and fucking and moaning and sighing as they sucked, fucked, licked and dicked. Ken felt the first sensations of his mother's impending orgasm and started to fuck her a bit more energetically. Soon she was pushing back harder against his cock and moaning audibly. Josie raised her head off Kate's pussy and said, "Ken, baby, I'm going to cum. Fuck me baby, fuck me. Oh, God you feel good. Now, hard, hard, fuck me hard! And she began to cum. Her pussy squeezed down like it was trying to pull him in, balls and all. It milked him over and over. He tried to keep pumping his cock into her pussy and his fingers in her ass. Finally, Josie let out a long moan and Ken shoved both his cock and fingers into her as hard and far as he could. Josie tensed up and then, slowly, began to relax as her climax faded. Soon she was just lying on top of Kate. Ken slowly removed his cock from his mother's pussy and stood up and walked around and knelt down by her head. She turned her head to look at him with a dreamy smile on her face and said, "God, that was wonderful. I love you, Baby. Thank you for making your old Mom feel like a young girl again." Ken leaned in and mother and son exchanged a very nice and warm kiss.

Josie got up off Kate and moved up and smiled at her best friend and they shared a long and wet kiss. "Bet you would like to cum, wouldn't you?" Kate nodded yes and Josie got up and went down to the end of the chaise lounge and began placing Kate's legs over her shoulders. "Well, my love, just lay back and let me see what I can do to help you out." She leaned in and spread Kate's pussy lips with her fingers and began to lick her clit. Kate laid her head back down, closed her eyes and let Josie bring her to the orgasm she wanted so badly.

Ken stood there stroking his cock trying to decide if he really wanted to cum again and if he did, where. He couldn't make up his mind so while he was thinking about it, he walked over behind his wife and reached down and spread her pussy lips and slid his cock up her pussy. Chris' eyes were wide open and watching as Ken's cock slid in and out of Karen's vagina. She had never witnessed two people fucking this close up and watched with amazement, as Karen's pussy seemed to try and hold onto his cock when he pulled back. She was just about ready to cum for the third time. Karen had an almost magical tongue. To Chris it felt like a small cock being inserted into her pussy. Suddenly, everything changed. She felt Karen remove her finger from her ass and something else being inserted. At first Chris could not figure out what it was then she knew, it was Karen's tongue! Oh, shit Karen was fucking her ass with her tongue. And that was all it took. With almost no warning Chris started to cum, again! This climax felt like it started in her ass and moved to her pussy. She had never had a climax quite like this. She closed her eyes and let it flow over her. When it was over, she was so completely drained and relaxed that she didn't feel like she could even raise her head.

Karen had two little climaxes while Chris was eating her but she wanted a big one. She knew that Chris was finished and she liked Ken fucking her but she wanted something more. She reached behind her and took Ken's cock out of her pussy and put it at her asshole and pushed back. She wanted Ken to fuck her ass and make her cum. There were times when Karen could cum very easily with a cock in her ass and this was one of those times. Chris watched as Ken pushed his cock against Karen's asshole and saw it begin to disappear inside her. So, this is what it looks like to have anal sex. I wonder what it feels like, she thought. Ken was all the way in and starting to withdraw. She watched as Ken stroked in and out, in and out. She reached up with her hand and stuck two fingers into Karen's pussy. Amazing, she could actually feel Ken's cock as he fucked her ass. As Karen had done to her in the hot tub, she tried to time her strokes into Karen's pussy with Ken's strokes. When he withdrew she pushed in, when he pushed in she withdrew, it became a game. She brought her other hand up and took Karen's clit between her thumb and forefinger and began to tweak it. It wasn't long before she felt Karen's pussy start to spasm. Karen was cummin and she announced that fact for the whole world by shouting, "Oh fuck, I'm cummin. Goddamn, shit, fuck, motherfucker, I'm cummin. Fuck me you bastards, fuck me. Deeper, harder, damnit, harder, harder. Yes, yesssss." Chris could actually feel Karen's pussy spasm and squeeze her fingers, she wondered what that felt like on Ken's cock. What was it like to be a man and feel a pussy squeezing your cock?

chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers