Revelation 05 – Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers

While all this was going on Mom had gotten up and moved over and sat down on Josie's lap. Their hands were stroking each other and they also were kissing. I was beginning to feel left out.

Ken brought his right hand up and smoothed down Chris hair. I knew that action, when Ken was feeling particularly warm and loving he would stroke a woman's hair softly. It can be incredibly erotic when he does it. The funny thing is, it is a reflex, he doesn't even know he is doing it; it is just his nature to be warm and loving.

"Thanks. But I also have to thank you. You are a very sexy, sensual and beautiful woman that any man would be privileged to make love with. I loved making love to you."

Chris pulled Ken's head down and she whispered in his ear, "Last night you made love to me. But I want to know what it feels like to be fucked. Right now, right here in front of everybody would you fuck me? I really need to cum and I want to feel your cock and cum in me when I do"

Ken looked up at me and I nodded yes. Bless his heart, here is one of the most desirable women he has ever met and he wants to be sure that I won't have a problem with him fucking her again. That's why I love him!

He reached down and picked Chris up and carried her over to couch and laid her down. As he started to undress she lay there with her legs spread, one hand playing with her nipples and the other playing with her pussy. Here eyes on his face waiting.

I walked over to where Mom and Josie were sitting, playing with each other and gave each of them a kiss then sat down on the floor beside them. Mom ran her fingers through my hair and I reached up and stroked her thigh.

Ken wasted no time in taking off his clothes. As soon as he was naked Chris reached out and grasped his cock and tugged him toward her. When he was close enough she sat up and brought her mouth down on his cock taking it as deep as she could and began to give him a prime blowjob.

Ken was in heaven. He could look down and see those breasts he found so sexy and her nicely framed pussy and she was sucking on his cock like a vacuum cleaner. But he wanted to be able to get to that pussy. He enjoyed the sensation of her mouth on his cock for a few minutes then gently pushed her back and had her lie down in the middle of the couch. Then he climbed over her so that while she was sucking his cock he could eat her pussy. She didn't know it yet but she was in for a treat. For a man, Ken knew how to eat pussy! The way these two were going at each other I fully expected that they would end up cummin in each other's mouths and he would not get his cock in her.

Mom got up off Josie's lap and reached down and took my hand and Josie's hand and led us over to the area in front of her desk and lay down on the floor tugging us with her. The floor in the office, as in most of the house that is carpeted, has a very plush Saxony carpet with an extra thick pad. Since we are naked in the house most of the time we like to have a nice soft surface underfoot.

When we were all sitting on the floor she said, "Now that they are having fun, let's have some of our own. Daisy chain!" She pushed me back until I was lying down and she spread my legs and said, "Mommy wants to eat your pussy, sweetie. Be a good girl and show me where you want Mommy to kiss you." Reaching down I spread open my lips and said, in a little girl voice, "Oh, Mommy, please kiss me here." She laughed and lowered her head to my pussy. In the meantime, Josie had moved around and was lying on her side with her legs spread close by my head. I reached out and stroked her and put my head down and began to suck her lips into my mouth while putting a finger into her asshole. I know how much Josie likes to be buggered when she is being eaten. While I was doing that Josie pulled Mom's legs apart and began licking up and down Mom's ass crack while running a finger in and out of Mom's pussy. We were having a good time.

Chris thought that she liked the way Ken's cock feels in her mouth. I must be getting better; I can take more than I could last night. I wonder if I could ever really deep throat him? Maybe with practice....no, I can't think about that. Now is now and this may be all there is. I can't be thinking there may be more of this in the future.

He is making my pussy sing! He's almost as good as Karen or Kate or Josie. Shit, it feels like his tongue is 3 feet up my pussy. I love the way he sucks on my clit. But I gotta stop him or I'm gonna cum before he gets his cock in me and I really, really want to feel that cock in me again.

Chris stopped sucking on Ken and reached up and patted him on the ass. Ken stopped sucking on Chris' pussy and raised up a bit. She saw him looking at her and said, "I need you in me. I want to feel you in me when I cum. I want to be fucked!" Ken rose up and shifted around.

He moved down between her legs and sat back on heels. Running his hands up and down Chris' thighs he stroked her pussy several times and then took each of her legs and placed them over his shoulders. He leaned down and kissed her pulled back a bit and asked, "How hard do you want to be fucked?"

"Hard, fuck me hard. I want to feel like a total slut. Fuck me now!"

He took his cock and put it at the entrance to her pussy when she reached down and moved his hand off and took it herself. "I want to do it. I want to put you in me this time." Chris took it in her hand and placed it on her pussy and moved her hips forward until he began to slide in. She closed her eyes and gloried in the feeling as it slid in. She was already so wet that there was virtually no resistance and he slid in very smoothly. As before Ken marveled at how snug and warm she felt.

Chris and Ken both moved their hips toward each other until he was in her as deep as he could go. With her legs over his shoulder he was even deeper in her than last night and she could feel him touch her uterus. It was an odd feeling, not bad, not good, just odd and very satisfying to know that she had his cock that deep in her. This time there was no feeling of guilt but one of almost righteousness as if this is what she had been missing before.

She looked up at Ken and said, "I don't want you to make love to me. I want you to fuck me, just fuck me hard and fast."

Ken leaned down and kissed her again and pulled his hips back until his cock was almost completely out of her and shoved back down hard. She jumped and moaned, "Oh, shit. I can really feel you in me. Fuck me!" He pulled back again almost completely out of her and shoved forward and Chris rose up to meet him. She felt him touch her womb and moaned. "Again, harder!" And, so they fucked hard and fast. Ken was, at first, reluctant to really slam down hard afraid that he would hurt her but Chris kept saying, over and over, "Fuck me hard, again, again, fuck me, fuck me!" Ken soon gave up any reluctance he felt and just began to pound into her as hard and fast as he could. Surprisingly he found that he was going to be able to last longer this way then he would if he was taking it slower and easier so he just adjusted and fucked Chris the way she wanted to be fucked.

Chris had never been fucked quite this hard or fast with a cock quite this size and she was quickly closing on a climax. It was an amazing feeling and she knew if it never happened again she would masturbate many nights remembering this fuck. She couldn't describe it if she wanted to, the feeling was amazing. Chris was not a screamer or even particularly vocal during sex but today she found herself moaning loudly, crying out and even hollering, "Harder, harder, oh, shit that feels good. Again, again, fuck, fuck, etc."

With each stroke outward she felt him slip past her vaginal opening and with each stroke inward she felt him press past her pussy lips until he touched her uterus, she could not wrap her mind around that feeling. She began to sense that her climax was not far off and made a decision.

"Wait. Ken, stop. Stop please."

Ken heard her but for a minute it didn't register. Stop? Now? But, being Ken, he stopped and looked down at her.

"Oh, Baby. I'm so close to cummin. But I want to do something different, something nasty. I want you in my ass when I cum and I want to feel you cum in my ass."

Ken smiled down at her. "Have you ever had anal sex before?"

"No."

"It might be a little uncomfortable at first but that quickly fades, or at least that's what I've been told. You might be uncomfortable after we're done though. Are you sure you want me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes! I've always wanted to try it and Cal won't do it. I trust you, I need to know what it feels like, okay?"

"I'll get some lube, that will make it much easier." Ken leaned down and kissed her, pulled out, got up and walked over to the desk and opened a drawer. In this house you could probably find lube and sex toys in virtually any room except perhaps the kitchen.

When he got back to the couch he leaned down and hugged Chris and kissed her again. She was so worked up that when he did that she thought she just might cum from being cuddled. He whispered in her ear, "look at the girls, they're having fun too."

Chris looked over and saw Kate, Josie and Karen in a hot and heavy daisy chain eating each other, buggering each other and just having a ball. She looked up at Ken and smiled. "Right now, I'd rather be here with you."

Ken got between Chris' legs and spread some lube on his cock and then reached down and began coating Chris' ass. He took care to make sure that he lubed her well by inserting lube into her ass with his finger as far as he could go. While he was buggering her ass with one finger he was also twirling her clit between the thumb and forefinger of his other hand. She lay there he finger fucked her ass until it began to relax. When his finger was moving easily in and out he coated his fingers a second time and inserted two fingers and worked them and the lube in and around her ass. When he thought she was ready he removed his fingers and nodded at her.

She raised her legs and put them over his shoulder again. Ken took his cock in his hand and scooted forward until the head of his cock was touching her asshole. He looked down at her and raised his eyebrows asking her if she wanted to continue. Chris smiled at him and nodded.

Ken moved his hips forward and the head of his cock slowly penetrated her virgin ass. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and raised her hips. Once the head entered her Ken stopped waiting for her sphincter to relax and accept his cock. Chris opened her eyes wide. "Oh, wow, that feels big, nice but big." They rested like that for a moment and then he pushed a little harder and his cock slowly and smoothly entered her anal canal.

Once he was in fully he paused and then slowly withdrew until just the head of his cock remained inside. Chris didn't want him to stop again. She was determined to take it all. She reached down and grabbed his ass and pulled him hard against her. The feeling was strange. She liked it. She liked the feeling of having his big, hard, hot cock deep inside her ass. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were closed but there was no sign on her face that she felt any pain.

As many times as Ken had fucked someone's ass he still enjoyed the feeling. A feeling that was both similar to, yet different from the feeling when he was in a pussy. It was tight, very tight and hot. Hotter than a pussy.

Chris was surprised at how easy it was. She had expected to feel uncomfortable and to have it hurt a little but it didn't. It felt strange, a sense of fullness that wasn't the same as having a cock in her pussy and nasty, definitely nasty. Perhaps the nastiest thing she had ever done and she liked that. Right now she wanted to be a nasty fucking slut and have the fuck of her life. It wasn't long before she was fucking him as hard as he was fucking her and she was enjoying it because she was again crying out, "Oh, fuck this feels good. I love it. Fuck my ass, fuck my ass. Make me cum, dammit, I want to cum!"

Ken couldn't continue to play with her clit; he was too busy fucking her ass. When he stopped and used both hands to hold her hips Chris let go of his ass and reached down with her hands, one she used to stroke her clit and the other she used to fuck herself with two fingers. This girl was one hot lady and Ken fervently hoped that they would be able to get together often.

It wasn't long before Chris screamed, "I feel it, I'm gonna cum. Oh, shit I'm gonna cum with a cock in my ass. I'm cummin. Come with me. I want your cum in my ass. Cum with me!"

Ken needed no further encouragement. He felt the beginning of his climax and pulled Chris' ass even tighter against him and began humping his cock into her ass as hard as she was plunging her ass up on his cock. As he felt the first contractions in her ass he shot. Even with her contractions claiming her she thought she could feel the heat of his cum as it shot into her bowels. This seemed to increase her orgasm, she couldn't get her breath. Over and over she felt him shoot and her contractions went on and on and she hit a peak where she felt like she might pass out but the contractions didn't stop and Ken didn't stop.

Finally, the contractions reduced in intensity and in frequency, she could get her breath and she was panting wildly. Even as the contractions slowed she could feel Ken's hot cock still buried deep in her ass and she knew that she was going to have Ken fuck her ass again. She had taken his cock in her mouth, in pussy and now, in her ass. She was going to fuck him again! It was unbelievable that she may have had her best orgasm ever with a cock in her ass and not in her pussy. She was going to go home to Cal with a man's cum in her stomach, in her pussy and in her ass. How was she going to face him?

Ken's cock did not go flaccid as it usually did, it was still hard and he was still buried deep in Chris' ass and he was in no hurry to remove it, it felt too damn good right where it was. Chris didn't seem to be in any rush to be rid of it either.

She flopped loosely on the bed. Her eyes were closed and she had a smile on her face and she was panting for breath. She opened her eyes and smiled up at Ken and reached up and pulled his head down to her. Before kissing him she said. I love ass fucking. I love your cock and I think I love you! And she began kissing him as if she hadn't seen him in 100 years. Her tongue was everywhere and she was crying, he could feel the tears on her face and he began to be really worried. Had this been too much for her to deal with, what did she mean that she loved him?

When he began to pull his cock out of her ass she stopped him. "Don't you dare! You leave that right where it is. I love the way it feels. Hear me?"

Smiling down at her he said, "I was hoping you would say that. You have such a nice, warm, lovely ass I'd like to stay there for awhile."

Unknown to either of them the ladies had been lying there watching them fuck. Now they got up and walked over to the couch and knelt down next to Ken and Chris. At first neither of them noticed until Chris felt a hand stroke her pussy and Ken felt a hand caress his balls and the little bit of his cock that was not in Chris's ass. They looked over to see three smiling faces looking down at them.

Josie leaned in and began to kiss her son. Kate leaned in and began to kiss Chris. Karen continued to play with Chris' pussy and Ken's ass and cock.

"Well, sweetie, was it all what you thought it would be?"

"Oh, Kate, it was amazing. I can't describe it. I love having a cock in my ass. Ken is so sweet and gentle. And he's still hard!"

Karen replied, "So I see. Well, are you two finished or am I going to have to throw cold water on you? I hate to break this up but it's 1:15 and you are probably going to need a shower and we all need to get dressed before Teresa and Jodi get here."

Chris nodded and Ken slowly raised up and pulled his cock from her ass. The head popped out followed by a flow of cum which dripped down her ass onto the couch. Chris put her hand down and scooped some of the cum up and held it out and looked at it. She offered her hand to Karen who declined with a shake of her head. "Cum from a pussy is yummy, cum from an ass is dangerous. Best to make sure you wash yourself real good." She leaned in and kissed Chris to take some of the sting from her words.

Chris giggled as she got up holding one hand behind her to collect the dripping cum. Josie went over to the desk and pulled off some paper towels and handed them to her. "Maybe it would be better if we just put a diaper on you that way you won't drip all over the carpet," she said laughing.

Chris ran laughing from the room holding the towels over her ass on her way to the shower. Josie handed Ken some paper towels and he wiped off his cock and the cum that had dripped on the couch. He got up and kissed his wife and said, "I'm off to the showers too."

"Don't use the same shower as Chris or we will never get you two out of there before the girls get here."

"Yes, Karen, of course, honey, whatever you say, sweetie. Oh, by the way, thanks." He headed for the door before Karen could hit him.

"Well, looks like we may have created a monster. I hope we haven't gone too far this time. I've never seen such a turnaround from a sweet, young, inhibited girl to a sex slut before. Do you think she'll be alright?"

Josie, from her psychology background and her general good sense of things replied, "I don't think we have created anything that wasn't already there and hidden beneath layers and layers of guilt and preconceived ideas of what she should be and what other people have told her she should be. All we have done is to help her remove some of those layers and what she is now is not a sex slut as much as a truly sexually liberated woman. She will have some problems adapting but all in all, I think she will be okay. She just needs time, away from us....at least for awhile!"

"As always lover you are undoubtedly correct. Have I told you today how much I love you?" Kate pulled Josie to her, wrapped her arms around her and kissed her very nicely.

Karen stood there with a grin on her face and said, "Ladies, ladies, don't you get started again. How many fucking orgasms do you two need in one day anyway? We only have about a half hour before the girls get here. Go get dressed, right now!"

"Let's not get dressed." Kate looked first at Karen than at Josie.

30 minutes later a nude Kate with Teresa and Jodie in tow, walked out onto the deck where Josie was reclining nude on a chaise lounge and talking with a fully dressed Chris who was also reclining in a chaise lounge. Over in the pool a nude Ken and Karen were swimming laps.

Teresa and Jodie's eyes were almost the size of saucers as Kate walked them up to where Josie and Chris were talking. "Teresa, Jodie, this is my best friend Josie. Josie, this is Teresa and this is Jodie. They are friends of Karen's from high school and also friends of mine. Josie got up and shook hands with each of the girls exchanging pleasantries. Trying not to look too conspicuous, each of the girls appraised Josie with their eyes.

"Karen is in the pool and since you haven't seen each other for quite a while let me reintroduce you and also introduce you to her husband, Josie's son, Ken," and she moved over toward the pool with Josie and the three girls following.

Teresa asked, "Chris, how long have you been here."

"About 30 minutes before you guys. I finished my errands early and since I was close by I called Kate and she told me to come over." By this time they had arrived at the side of the pool.

Karen saw them coming and waved. She stopped swimming and began climbing out of the pool but Ken was still swimming laps and the girls could see his bare ass and knew that he too was naked. The thought in both minds were pretty much the same – they really are nudists and I wonder if he'll get out of the pool?

chiefX39
chiefX39
152 Followers