Revelation 06 – Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Karen began to concentrate on Maria's nipples, using the palm of her hand to rub them gently, using her thumb and forefinger to twirl them and lightly flicking them with her forefinger. Maria's nipples quickly grew hard and she was openly sighing.

Sarah was beginning to have a little trouble breathing. Her eyes were shifting between watching Karen massage Maria's breasts and nipples and me massaging Louise's breasts and nipples. Several times I noticed her licking her lips as she watched.

"So, Sarah, what do you think? Doesn't it look both relaxing and stimulating? Sweetie, You have no idea of how good a massage feels, someday you really should get one."

"You said that the whole body should be massaged, does that include...well, everything?"

"Everything!"

"But, I mean...these are your friends and they're girls, er, ladies?"

"Your point is?"

"Well, don't you have to, you know, touch their privates?"

"Uh, huh."

"That doesn't make you feel funny?"

"Does a doctor feel funny when he examines a woman, I don't think so. It is strictly professional, right? Well, massage is a professional technique used to help someone relax and remove tension. Besides, you said it when you said they are friends of ours and that makes all the difference. We are friends making friends feel good, that's all."

When Karen stopped massaging Maria's breasts and nipples and turned to put on some more crème, Sarah held up her glass and asked, "Can I have another glass?"

"Sure, Sweetie, help yourself."

When Sarah went over to refill her glass, I glared at Karen and she just smiled back.

As Sarah sat back down Karen was massaging Maria's stomach and slowly moving her hand down closer to the towel draped across her. I was doing the same to Louise. When Karen reached the towel she stopped and slowly folded down the top of the towel until it was just above the pubic area. Sarah's eyes were wide.

Louise had begun to run her hand further up my leg under the shorts. Sarah's eyes widened more as she realized what Louise was doing. Also, Louise and Maria were now holding hands. Where Karen had folded back the top of the towel covering Maria I chose to just let my hands move under the towel. Sarah's eyes were shifting from Louise's hands under my shorts to Karen's hands massaging Maria just above the pubic area to my hands massaging Louise under the towel. I could see that she was getting excited because she was really sipping the wine and crossing and uncrossing her legs.

Karen straightened up and turned to Sarah. "Now, time to do the legs. The legs and thighs are two areas, other than the shoulders, that are the most in need of massaging to relieve built up tension. "You play basketball don't you, Sarah?"

"Uh, yeh and softball."

"How many times, after a game of either, have you had leg pains or felt like your muscles are all tensed up?"

"A lot!"

"Well, a good leg massage can make all of that disappear. Did you know that many professional ball players have a massage after a game to keep their muscles from cramping up? You can see better if you move your chair over here." Sarah stepped down and Karen moved the bar stool down to the end of the table and Sarah sat back down again and her eyes got wide again. During the massage the girls had instinctively separated their legs until they were pretty widely spread. The towel that covered the public area when sitting at the midpoint of the table did not hid their pussies when sitting at the end of the table and Sarah was looking at one shaved pussy and one deliciously covered in soft red down. I might point out that the girl's pussies were also decidedly different. Maria's was an 'innie', essentially a slit while Louise's an 'outtie' with pouty pussy lips.

Karen, knowing full well what Sarah was looking out, acted indifferent. She put more crème on her hands and was keeping up a running banter about how to massage the foot and ankle and calves. After massaging Maria's right calf, and totally unnecessarily, she lifted Maria's leg by the ankle and softly ran her hand up and down the calf. As she did this she spread Maria's legs even more causing her pussy to become more visible. She did the same thing to her left leg. Now, Maria's legs were spread as wide as the table would allow and since the towel had shifted further up Maria's pussy was on open display.

Sarah shifted her eyes from Maria's pussy to Louise. I didn't copy Karen by lifting up Louise's legs but did make sure that Louise's legs were also widely spread. From where she was sitting Sarah didn't have as good a view of Louise's pussy as she did Maria's.

To massage Louise's thighs from the end of the table I would have to extend quite a bit forward over her legs. This is one problem we had with having the tables side by side. I moved to the side of the table since it would be easier to reach across the table than up it. Karen chose to remain at the foot of the table and have Maria slide down a bit. But in the process of sliding down, the towel covering her pubic area slid further up her body. Now there was not even a pretense of having it cover her pussy. Karen just reached up and took it off and dropped it on the floor. I thought Sarah was going to fall out of the chair.

When I moved to the side of the table by Louise's thighs, she took the opportunity to again begin playing with my leg under my shorts except now she was also beginning to fondle my cock as well. If possible, Sarah's eyes got bigger and wider. At this point I didn't give a shit. In for a penny, in for a pound! I pushed the towel covering Louise up further on her stomach. She just reached down and took it off and dropped it on the floor.

Karen had never stopped talking. She was going on about how the muscle tension in the thighs retains lactic acid that could cause cramps, and so forth. Some of what she was saying made sense, some was pure bullshit. The purpose of her chatter was to help keep Sarah relaxed and in the room. She wanted her to watch while she got Maria off!

I had reached an impasse. What was I going to do now? Typically, when the massage is finished, Louise just likes to be fucked while lying on the table. Would she be satisfied with me giving her a massage and not getting her off? I knew that Karen was going to, at least, finger fuck Maria to climax if she didn't eat her to one even with Sarah watching. Karen was going to push this as far as she could. I know Karen; she was getting off on having Sarah watch.

I picked up the towel from the floor and walked up to Louise's head and made a pretense of wiping her face off. She opened her eyes and looked at me questioningly. I reached over her and wiped some imaginary sweat from the side of her face and ear and whispered, "do you still want to get off now with Sarah watching?" She nodded and said, "You bet! The usual," and grinned. I nodded and went back down to the side of the table.

Karen was already massaging Maria's left thigh and now she had stopped talking. I looked up and Sarah was leaning forward watching everything that Karen was doing. Maria was softly moaning and Karen was running her hands up the outside of the thigh, crossing over and down the inside of the thigh coming closer and closer to Maria's pussy each time she crossed over. Sarah could not take her eyes off Karen's hands.

Without looking at Sarah, but continuing to massage Maria's thighs Karen said softly, "Sarah, when you are alone and you are horny, what do you do?"

Sarah didn't say anything.

Karen waited a minute for her to answer and when she didn't she said, "I'll bet you do what everyone does including me, Maria, Louise and even Ken. We masturbate. We play with ourselves until we reach a climax or we have someone else play with us until we reach a climax." Sarah still hadn't said anything but when I looked over she was nodding her head.

"For a massage to be complete, for the person receiving it to feel completely and utterly relaxed and free of tension, a good masseuse or masseur will assist the client by masturbating them until they have a climax."

I purposely lagged behind Karen. I was keeping my hands further away from Louise's pussy than Karen was for Maria. Louise was raising her hips to try and get me to stroke her pussy. Sarah noticed Louise's movements and shifted her eyes from watching Karen to watching my hands and Louise's hands playing with my cock from inside my shorts. Sarah looked up at me and surprised me by nodding at me and smiling. She was enjoying this and was no longer afraid or hesitant. I smiled back and on the crossover stroke let my fingers brush through Louise's pussy hair. Louise moaned.

Karen continued, "So, to make Maria feel completely relaxed and tension free, to 'complete' the massage I am going to see that she has a climax." She looked over her shoulder at Sarah and asked, "Okay? Is it okay with you if I help Maria have a climax?"

Sarah looked at Karen and nodded her head, "Uh huh, okay."

Karen nodded and put one hand on the front of each of Maria's thighs and slowly stroked upward then brought both her hands over and onto Maria's pussy. Using both hands she began to stroke her pussy up and down the slit. With her fingers she slowly separated Maria's slit showing the opening to her vagina and her clit. Holding it open with one hand she began making circles around Maria's clit. Maria moaned and raised her hips to Karen's touch. Sarah, probably unconsciously, brought her hand up to her breast and began to massage it through her top.

Karen said, "Sarah, have you ever really seen a woman's vagina? Have you seen yours? Most women don't really know what they look like or how beautiful they are. Come stand next to me. I can show you some things that might make you feel better and help you when you play with your own pussy." This was the first time that Karen had used the word 'pussy' and Sarah didn't even blink. She got up off the chair and moved over closer to Karen and watched intently.

With Sarah completely engrossed in what Karen was doing I ran my fingers up and down Louise's vagina and she responded by taking a firmer grip on my cock and trying to stroke me. Like Karen, I separated her pussy lips and found her clit and began to slowly stroke it and run my finger around it. Louise let go of my cock and started tugging at my pants leg. I could see that she was wet so I ran one finger down until it was at the opening of her pussy and slowly began to insert it.

Louise had my shorts partially down and was working hard to get them down enough that my cock would be out, she was succeeding. Just about that time Sarah looked up and saw me with my finger in Louise and Louise tugging my shorts down and her mouth dropped open. I thought her eyes were wide before but now they looked like dinner plates. I pretended that I did not see her looking and figured the hell with it. I took my hands off Louise and reached down and tugged my shorts down and stepped out of them. My cock stood out proudly and Louise took control of it.

I felt sorry for Sarah, she was close to overload. Karen was playing with and finger fucking Maria, I was playing with and finger fucking Louise and Louise was jacking me off. Sarah didn't know who to watch, she was trying to see it all.

Karen stopped playing with Maria and reached out and put her hand on Sarah's arm and tugged her closer to her. "Come closer, you can see better. Look at that; is there anything you have ever seen more beautiful? Look at how the pussy lips begin to swell up and open like petals on a flower when a woman gets excited. Most men never take the time to see the beauty that is a woman's pussy. It takes another woman to really appreciate it." All the while she was pulling Sarah closer and closer to the end of the table and Maria's pussy and Sarah was not resisting.

Louise was doing a great job of stroking me and I was trying to reciprocate. I knew that it would not be much longer before I would climb up on that table, put her legs over my shoulder and begin fucking the hell out of her. Would I have enough guts to do it with Sarah watching?

Maria was twisting and humping and moaning and saying, over and over, "Oh, yes, oh, oh, oh....." Maria is not very original either but Sarah was watching and listening and breathing quite hard. Sarah was hot and horny!

Karen reached out and took hold of Sarah's right hand and said, "Here, feel it. Feel how soft and warm it feels," while moving Sarah's hand toward Maria's pussy. Sarah acted as if she was in a trance and under some hypnotic spell, she could not take her eyes off Maria's pussy and she allowed Karen to move her hand toward it.

Karen pulled Sarah closer yet and put her left hand around her waist while she moved Sarah's hand closer to Maria's pussy. Sarah allowed this to happen. She was looking only at Maria's pussy and she was breathing hard. Then her fingers made contact with Maria and she just stood there with her fingers on Maria's pussy. She didn't pull back she didn't move her hand she just stood there. Karen let go of Sarah's hand and stepped back a bit behind Sarah and put her hands on her hips and urged her up to the very end of the table. Sarah allowed herself to be moved and with her hand resting on Maria's pussy was standing only a few feet from away.

Karen leaned down close to Sarah's ear and whispered, "Go ahead, touch it, stroke it. See how soft and warm it is. Maria needs to cum badly, help her cum. Show her how you make yourself cum when you are horny. Maria is very, very horny. She wants you to help her cum."

Sarah seemed to shudder a bit but she started to move her fingers up and down Maria's slit. At first she seemed to be hesitant but then she reached down with her other hand and, as Karen had done, she separated Maria's pussy lips and began to circle her clit. Maria responded by reaching down and taking Sarah's wrist and guiding Sarah's fingers where she wanted them on her pussy. Sarah's complete attention was focused on that pussy staring her in the face.

Sarah was now stroking up and down Maria's slit with one hand and playing with her clit with the other when she stopped stroking the slit and using one finger of that hand placed it at the opening to Maria's pussy and slowly began inserting it. Sarah was finger-fucking Maria and Maria was responding by telling Sarah, "That's it, fuck me with your finger. Put it in, deeper, Wiggle it around. Oh, that feels good."

Sarah was now completely committed to finger fucking Maria and playing with her clit when she suddenly realized what she was doing and looked up with a surprised expression on her face although she did not stop her hands, she kept masturbating Maria. Then she remembered that Louise and I were also in the room and she looked over at us. The first thing she saw was my fingers inside Louise and Louise jacking me off. She stared at my cock and looked back up to my face and smiled a big, wide smile. She took a deep breath and looked back down at Maria's pussy and smiled wider.

Karen put both her hands on Sarah's shoulders and leaned down and whispered directions to Sarah on what to do and how to do it. Sarah was completely into masturbating Maria and Maria was definitely enjoying being masturbated by this 18-year-old plain Jane.

Louise rose up and said, "Fuck me now, I need you in me now," and lay back down. She dropped her hand from my cock and I climbed up on the table and began putting her legs over my shoulder. I heard Karen whisper to Sarah, "Ken is going to fuck Louise. That is the way she wants to come to a climax. She likes to be fucked. Have you ever seen two people fuck before?"

I heard a whispered, "No!"

"Are you still a virgin Sarah? Have you ever had sex?"

I had both of Louis's legs up on my shoulders and I put the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy and began to slowly insert it. Louise raised her hips to get it in her faster.

"Yes, I mean no. I've never been.....fucked."

"Well, watch how they fuck and you will see how wonderful it can feel. Watch them and you will learn how it's done right."

I was all the way in and beginning to withdraw. Louise was moaning and asking me to fuck her.

Sarah was still playing with Maria's pussy and watching me fuck Louise at the same time. Karen was rubbing Sarah's shoulders and letting her hands drift down her arms and lightly over the front of her shoulders. She studiously avoided reaching down and fondling Sarah's tits. Karen leaned down close to Sarah's ear and said, "Maria is close to cummin. Now, put two fingers in her pussy and rotate your hand while you pull your fingers out and push them in. Lightly rub her clit between your thumb and forefinger. Keep doing that and you will feel her pussy begin to spasm and squeeze on your fingers and when you feel that fuck her hard with your fingers and she will come."

Karen moved from behind Sarah and went to the side of the table and leaned down and kissed Maria. Sarah was fascinated watching two women kiss. Karen was playing with Maria's tits and nipples while they kissed and when the kiss was over Karen looked down at Sarah and smiled and then, while looking at Sarah began to lick and suck on Maria's nipples.

Maria cried, "Oh, fuck I'm cummin. Fuck me harder."

Sarah looked down in surprise as she felt the first contraction and then remembered what Karen had said and began pushing her fingers in and pulling them out harder and faster. Her hand was flying.

Maria raised her hips completely off the table and cried out, "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm cummin.....fuck."

Sarah, wide eyed, was staring at Maria's pussy not quite knowing what to expect. Finally, Maria slumped and dropped her hips back onto the table. Sarah was still fucking her hard and fast. Karen came back down to the end of the table and said, "You can stop now, Maria is completely relaxed. Did you feel her cum?"

Sarah pulled her hand back fast as if she thought she was hurting Maria and looked surprised at the juices on her fingers. "Oh, yes, I felt it. I really felt it." Her eyes went back to her fingers again, she couldn't seem to decide what to do with her hand. Karen reached over and took her wrist and held her hand upright. "These are pussy juices and some people just wipe them off but I think that they are delicious," and she brought the fingers to her mouth and sucked the juices off and licked Sarah's fingers clean. All the while Sarah just stared, wide-eyed at Karen.

Louise and I were now fucking at full speed. She was grunting and moaning and I think I was too. We had completely forgotten that there was anyone in the world except us. The only thing that mattered to her was my cock and the only thing that mattered to me was her pussy. I knew I was going to cum shortly and was becoming concerned that Louise wasn't. I suddenly felt a hand on the base of my cock and when I looked back and down saw that Karen and Sarah were standing by the side of the table watching my cock slide into and out of Louise's pussy. Karen had taken Sarah's hand and put it on my cock and was moving it to feel my balls and had her head down close to Sarah's ear and whispering into it.

Sarah was listening and grinning. She was nodding her head yes and then both her hands were on Louise and me. She was running them over both of us. I felt the first contraction from Louise and I increased my speed and depth. I felt the first tightening of my balls and then we were both cummin. I shoved as deeply as possible and just let the cum shoot out of my cock while Louise's pussy was contracting on me and milking me of all my cum. The hands were still rubbing and caressing me and one was holding my balls lightly.

Maria was lying on her side and kissing Louise and playing with her nipples. I sat back on my haunches and moved Louise's legs down off my shoulders. My cock was softening and beginning to slide out of Louise's pussy. Sarah looked at me and reached in and took hold of my cock and drew it all the way out and just looked at it. It was covered with Louise's pussy juices and my cum. I watched Sarah examine it.