Revelation 08 – Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This I gotta see. Huff, big bad wolf, huff!

The door opened and Karen stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips and a stern look on her face. She looked me over carefully, leaned forward and sniffed my clothes and then sniffed my breath (I forgot to brush my teeth!) "Okay, buster, explain yourself. You didn't call!"

"Baby, I ain't in the mode for 'splainin' right now I'm too tired. I'm sorry I didn't call. Can a tired old man get a drink and a nice comfortable chair in which to enjoy it?"

She stepped aside but stopped me as I started to go past her. "You can come in. You can have your drink and you can have your nice comfortable chair but if you can't get George to play with Lucy tonight you are going to be in more trouble than you can imagine!" With that she let go of my arm, turned and preceded me into the suite.

I walked into the sitting area and Mom and Kate were sitting on the couch, Aunt Julie was in the overstuffed chair. All had drinks in their hands. Karen walked past me and sat down in the green leather recliner and picked up her drink.

"Hi, sorry I'm so late. Does anybody need a refill? I'm going to make myself a drink."

There were no takers so I poured myself an Absolut and tonic and sat down in the other recliner.

"Well, where have you been all evening?" asked Kate."

"Had some business to take care of at the club. What have you guys been doing?"

Mom replied, "Just talking, and I think Jill has something to tell you," and she looked over at Aunt Jill.

"Kenny, I'm divorcing Joe. We have irreconcilable differences and I don't see any way that we can resolve them. I'm moving back to be with my family if you will have me."

I already knew that Aunt Jill was leaving Uncle Joe but from the way that Aunt Jill phrased this announcement it appeared that she preferred I not let on that I knew.

"Aunt Jill, on the one hand I am very sorry about the breakup of your marriage but, from a personal level, I am very happy that you came home to be with Mom and me. Welcome home! What can I do, can we do, to make all this easier?"

"Thank you, Ken. Just be yourselves. Just being here with you all is enough. Besides, I feel like my family has doubled in size. Kate and Karen are two really special people and have made me feel so welcome." She stopped and took a sip of her drink then continued, "As a matter of fact, Kate has insisted that I stay here with you all at least until I find a place of my own."

"I didn't say that, what I said was that we want you to stay here permanently! I have the room, we all love you and it just doesn't seem to be any reason for you to go to all the trouble of finding a place and having to live alone. You're part of our family and family should stay together, right gang?"

We all agreed and Jill and Mom cried and hugged and then we all hugged and kissed and had another drink and decided that we all needed to go to bed and sleep on it. This had been a busy day for all of us.

Aunt Jill was the first to get up and say her goodnights. With hugs to all of us she left.

We sat there for a moment or so when Kate spoke. "Well, needless to say this will require that we make some behavior changes, at least in the short term. Back into clothing and no open or apparent sex between any of us. Also, be careful what you say about our future business plans. We are leaving it up to Josie as to how much we can tell Jill and how fast we can let her know about our lifestyle and relationships.

Karen and I nodded our heads.

"If Jill does continue to live here, as we hope she will, we will have to be completely open and honest with her and let her know she will be welcome to join us. I'm hoping that by the end of next week my sister will decide to stay here and want to join us."

Again, Karen and I didn't do any more than nod our heads. This was now Mom's show and we would follow her lead.

"The first thing I'll have to do is make her aware of the fact that Kate and I are lovers which, I'm pretty sure, she will accept with little or no problem. At the same time we need to prepare her for the pool party on Sunday which will be clothing optional and I believe that most of our guests will chose not to wear clothes. I also suspect that there will be some sexual hanky-panky among our female guests and she needs to be aware that that will probably happen. To complicate matters, since we have had sex with many of the guests, there is the possibility that she will learn of our relationships at the party but I hope not. If she does, I'll deal with it.

"Ken, Karen, I want you to disappear for most of the day tomorrow. Kate and I will use the day to find out more about her situation and her emotional state which will help me decide how and how fast I can go about introducing her to our lifestyle." She chuckled, "Looks like I will really get a chance to use my psychological training."

"Why don't you two use the day to give your notices at work and stop by Claire's office, that's Kate's attorney-cousin, and see what she has come up with regarding our planned business expansion and maybe even seeing what she recommends for renting your house? Just give Kate and I most of the day alone with Jill."

Kate added, "One thing you can do is to stop by the architects office and pick up the set of plans I instructed him to draw up for the planned expansion and additions. I didn't get a chance to tell you about them but I plan on adding at least two new buildings and some additions to the main house."

Karen and I looked at each other in surprise. This was the first that we had heard about any additions or modifications. How long had Kate and Josie been planning this?

"Hold on to any questions you have right now it's late and I'd like to concentrate on Jill and the pool party without being sidetracked by our new business venture. I would appreciate it if you would just give us the benefit of the doubt and do as we ask. Believe me, all will become clear over the next two or three weeks. Okay?"

Of course we agreed and said our goodnights and headed back to our suite in the pool house. Back in our suite Karen was very quiet. I stripped and got in bed. "Karen, you are unusually quiet, what's the problem?"

She climbed into bed and pulled back the covers, reached down and took hold of my cock. While stroking me hard she leaned down and before kissing me said, "We will talk tomorrow. Right now I just need to be fucked. Is there any cream left in your twinkie?"

Yup, just what I thought. I'm in trouble! Oh well, at least I get a last fuck before facing the firing squad.

When my cock was at the hardness she desired, Karen swung her leg over me, zeroed in and without any preamble plunged her pussy down ramming me fully into her. Karen leaned forward, put both hands on my chest, looked at me and said, "Now, fuck me you bastard. I really need to be fucked."

She rose up until only the head of my cock was in her and slammed down hard. This is how we fucked, or I should say, how she fucked me. Tonight I was little more than a cock to satisfy her.

When she was done she leaned down and kissed me. We need to talk, but in the morning. Right now I want to sleep!" She rolled off, kissed me again and turned out the light.