Revelation 09 – Friday (Jill)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
153 Followers

Kate got up and got refills for everyone. She sat back down and said, "Well son-in-law, you have a hell of a lot to think about. I wish I could do something to help but on this one I am an outsider and it is far better if I fade into the background for a while. Like your Mom I think that you will find a way to make this work. Go with your instincts and don't beat yourself up too badly, it will work itself out, it always does, have faith."

I nodded thinking to myself, "Easy for you to say." I finished my drink and I was suddenly very tired. I closed my eyes, sank back into the chair and rubbed my eyes with my hands. "Well, I've got a lot to think about. God, I hope this works out okay!"


I sat up straight and began getting up while saying, "Okay, well, I'm tired, I gotta think and I'm going to bed. Goodnight Mom, goodnight Kate, thanks and I'm sorry."

I gave each of them a kiss and left.

When I walked back into the kitchen I moved the curtains aside from the window a little and looked out on the deck and saw the glow from a cigarette. Jill was still there sitting in the dark framed by the accent lights from the pool. Now I had to decide what to do. Should I go back out onto the deck and talk to her, should I go back out onto the deck just to say goodnight and go to my suite or should I go around the long way and into the pool house through the back avoiding the her altogether?

The coward in me said go around. We all have a little coward and a little hero in each of us and, if we are very fortunate, most times the hero wins out. I knew that I could not avoid Jill. I cared for her too much to make her feel worse than she felt now, I didn't want her to think I was avoiding her. I just hoped I wouldn't make things worse. I got myself another drink, took a sip, squared my shoulders, opened the door and casually walked out.

Jill was sitting with her eyes closed and going over the events of the day for the ninth or tenth time, she wasn't sure, she'd lost count. She heard the door open and opened her eyes to see who was there. It was a fairly dark night but from the outline she could tell that it was Ken. He walked out on the deck and sat in a chair at the table facing her.

I sat down and took a sip of the drink I was carrying. There was just enough light from the pool lights that I could make out Jill's face and could see her expression but not much else. She wasn't smiling but I smiled anyway and said, "Hi. I thought you might have gone in by now."

No response! She lifted the cigarette she was holding and took a drag. She was looking at me.

What was I going to say? Would she even respond to me? Damn it, I screwed the pouch on this one! Sometimes silence is golden. I just sat there looking at her and drinking my drink.

She reached down and put out her cigarette, took a sip of her drink, took another cigarette out of the pack and lit it. She looked at me and said, "Where is your wife?"

My wife, not Karen but my wife.

"She is spending the night with an old college chum."

"Male or female?"

That doesn't sound good, snide and accusatory in tone. "Her friend Gracie. They hung out together a lot in college but haven't seen each other for a few years. She ran into her today at the beach and Gracie invited her to spend the night so they could catch up on old times."

No way in hell I was going to tell her the truth, not now. I felt guilty about lying to her though.

"So, you are going to be all by yourself tonight. That'll be a change, won't it?"

Now I was completely at a loss how to respond. I didn't say anything I just took another swallow of my drink.

"Ken, how many women have you had sex with?"

"I don't know."

"Not counting my sister, your mother-in-law and your wife is it more than 10?"

This isn't going well, not at all!

"Probably, I really don't know."

"Yeah, guess it would be kind of hard to keep track."

She took a sip of her drink, and a drag off her cigarette and blew it out. "You know, I've had sex with exactly 3 men."

I didn't reply.

"My soon-to-be ex-husband, my ex-lover and a boy when I was 15. How many men does it take for me to be able to call myself a slut?"

I didn't reply.

"Come on, you should know, how many men do I have to fuck and how many women do I have to have sex with until I can be an official part of this family?"

"None! Jill, you are family!"

"Really? Well, from what I've heard this is a pretty freewheeling, no holds barred family. What, do you have a training program or some sort of initiation that I have to go through or criteria I have to meet before I can be a full-fledged member? Tell me how it works!"

"Jesus, Aunt Jill. Give me a break here. You are family; you don't have to do anything but be who you are. We love you and we want you to be here with us. You don't have to do anything you don't want to, ever!"

"Well, that's nice. So, what am I supposed to do, sit and watch you all getting it on whenever and wherever you want. Maybe I'll be having some lunch out her on the deck while you and my sister fuck on one of these chairs, or maybe while your wife, your mother and your mother-in-law have a little girl-girl-girl orgy in the hot tub? No, I don't think so! But suppose, just suppose I want to put the last 20 or so years behind me and step into a new life of liberated woman, what does that take, what do I have to do to be 'liberated'?"

Oh, this is going well, really well!

"Aunt Jill, I just don't know what to say to you. I'm so sorry that you had to find out this way. I feel really bad about all of this but I don't know what to say or do to make you feel better. You are home, this is your family! We love you and we certainly will never do anything to hurt you or make you feel bad. You don't have to do anything. Just be who you want to be."

"Yeah, right! So, tell me what it's like to have unrestricted sex, to be able to have sex with whomever you want whenever and wherever you want? Are there any rules? Can you just decide to fuck somebody and they have to let you? For example, if you decided you wanted to fuck me could you just walk over and tap me on the shoulder and I'd have to lie down and spread my legs? That is, if you wanted to fuck me. I mean you have soooo many women to choose from I can't imagine why you would but just suppose you did, how would that work?

Aw, fuck, fuck, fuck! I should have let the coward in me win. How was I going to explain to Jill?

"Okay, you want it straight? No bullshit?"

"Straight, no bullshit would be nice!"

"Until tonight, until I now see how this is affecting you, it has been great! It's hard to describe how free I feel and I don't mean free to have sex. I mean free to be myself. Yeah, we all have sex with each other and we have sex often but that is not what this is all about. We, each of us, are free to say yes or no, we are free to wear clothes or not, we are free to just relax completely and be what we are a loving family who are sexual creatures. I don't know any other way to explain it to you. If one of us decided that they didn't want to be sexually active with the rest of us we would not press them or make them feel less a part of the family. It would be their choice and we would always respect that and, and we would continue to love them!"

Jill nodded her head and took another sip of her drink.

I took a deep breath and decided to let it all out. "Aunt Jill, I want to make love to you! I have always wanted to make love to you! You have been and still are my fantasy woman. Even now there are nights when I lie in bed and think of you, when I play with myself and think of you."

"This isn't about choosing one woman over another. I couldn't do that! I couldn't be in some sort of contest. I love Karen, I love Mom, I love Kate and I love you! I have feelings for the women I have sex with, I care for them and I care about them but there are only four women that I love and I love each of them in a different way. With you here now, nothing will ever happen between us unless it is something you want to happen and I speak for all of us, for myself and for Karen, Mom and Kate as well. You will be free to do what you want, when you want and how you want and we will continue to love and respect you just like we do now!"

Jill shook her head, reached over, picked up her glass and took another sip from her drink. When she put it down she lit up another cigarette and just sat smoking and looking at me with no expression on her face that I could read.

"Kenny, I've tried to be whatever other people wanted me to be. My whole life I did what I was supposed to and I got nothing for it. I married a man that my father thought I should marry. I did what my husband thought I should do and I was what he wanted me to be and still it all fell apart. Now, all of that is gone, all those years wasted."

I wanted to get up, go over to her and hold her but I thought it would be better, for now, to stay where I was. "Jill, I'm so sorry. I don't know how to tell or show you how sorry I am, or how happy that you are home with us now. We can't do anything about what you've gone through but we can help you start over and make your life whatever you want it to be from now on."

"Yesterday, in my suite, you told me that I was your masturbation fantasy, that you thought about me a lot and now you just said the same thing again so I have to believe you. Well, I thought about you a lot too. And I masturbated thinking about you. As a matter of fact, in the last few years married to your uncle Joe I masturbated thinking about you more than a lot. As a matter of fact even after fucking my lover I would come home and play with my myself while wishing it was you that I had been fucking!"

Jill looked down at her glass, which was half full and refilled it from the pitcher and took a sip. She sat as if waiting for me to say something and I had nothing I could say.

As we sat there looking at each other I realized that I was starting to get aroused watching Jill smoke. I hate smoking and the smell of smoke yet here I was getting horny watching her smoke, it doesn't make any sense, none at all!

Unfortunately, not wearing underwear sometimes causes a problem because my cock was trapped in the shorts and it was causing me some discomfort as it got harder.

Assuming that Jill could not see what I was doing I shoved my hand down in my shorts to rearrange myself but, instead of removing my hand when my cock was free, I began to stroke it.

We sat there in silence for a time, Jill smoking and drinking and me playing with my cock. I know, in light of everything that was happening for me to be playing with myself at this juncture didn't show much class but dammit, I just could not help myself, Jill looked so fucking sexy sitting there smoking and anyway, where I was sitting the pool lights would not let her see what I was doing so what's the harm?

Jill took a drag off the cigarette and tilted her head up to exhale the smoke. "You get excited watching me smoke!"

Say what? How in the hell does she know that? That wasn't a question, it was a statement of fact.

When I didn't respond right away she said, "I was watching you yesterday in my suite while I was smoking. You seemed to enjoy watching me. And now you are playing with yourself while I smoke. Does this make you horny?" And she slowly and seductively brought the cigarette to her lips and took a deep drag on it and then removing the cigarette tilted her head up and slowly blew the smoke out.

When she did that I increased the stroking of my cock which was now fully hard and wanting to blow something out too!

"Well, you do don't you Kenny? You get horny watching me smoke a cigarette. You know I can see you playing with your cock.

Aw, fuck, tonight I can't even jackoff without causing a problem!

"How do you know I'm playing with myself?"

"The door to the house is almost directly behind you, you are backlit. I can pretty much see everything you are doing. Can you turn on some lights out here?"

"Sure, how much light do you want?

"Just enough to see a little better."

I got up and went to the light switches and turned on the floor lighting. This was more in the form of accent lighting and provided enough light to see where you're walking but not enough to, say, read by.

"Is that okay or do you want more light?"

"That's enough. Now come back here."

I walked back and sat down. Jill was still smoking but now she was smiling too. Smiling is a good thing!

She blew out more smoke and said, "Your mother tells me that all of you usually go naked around the house."

I nodded.

She smiled some more and watching my face took another drag off the cigarette and again exhaled the smoke very slowly. I was siting there with my cock trying to get out of my shorts.

"Well, why don't you take them off?"

"What? Excuse me."

"Take off your clothes! That bulge in your shorts looks interesting and I want to see if, after all these years, my fantasy is close to reality. I want to know what you look like naked. You all go around naked so this should be no big deal."

Okay, if that's what she wants, I'll oblige her. What the hell! I stood up and started to pull the shirt over my head.

"Not over there! Come over here!" She pointed to a spot a foot from her lounger.

I smiled at her and walked over to where she indicated and pulled my shirt over my head and then pulled down my shorts and stepped out of them. My cock sprung free and was aimed directly at Jill and unbelievably it was getting even harder! I stood there and let her look at me.

Her eyes grew a bigger as my cock continued to get harder. She took a deep breath and another drag off her cigarette. "Turn around slowly, let me see all of you!" I did and ended up facing her. Neither of us said anything. She looked and I stood until finally she lifted her left hand and reached out and touched my cock with her fingertips. For a few minutes she just brushed the head of my cock with her fingertips and then looked up at me and said, "You are a lot bigger than I pictured you. You're beautiful!"

I smiled at her, "So are you!"

For the first time she smiled broadly and said, "No I'm not. But thank you for saying that. Besides, you haven't seen me naked, when you do you will change your mind."

"I don't think so. To me you will always be my beautiful, sexy Aunt Jill. I have my fantasies too, you know."

Her smile got wider and now she was stroking my cock.

"You don't really expect me to believe that do you?"

"Why not, it's the truth and I've never lied to you about how I feel about you and you know that!"

"Why should you have fantasies about an old woman when you have all the young women you want not to mention my sister and your mother-in-law, who, I have to admit are, in your terms, hot."

"Because you are my Aunt Jill, the sexiest woman I know, the woman I dreamed of since I was old enough to know what sex was and you are at least as hot as my mother or my mother-in-law!"

"You really mean that don't you?"

"I do!"

She smiled at me and looked at my cock that she was stroking, very nicely by the way."

"What kind of fantasies?"

"You really want to know?

She nodded.

"In detail or just a summary?"

"Details!"

"Well, for starters..." and I spent at least 10 minutes describing some of my fantasies involving her and I didn't hold back. All the time she didn't look at me but watched my cock as she stroked me. As I told my fantasies I noticed an increase in her breathing and she was occasionally taking deep breaths."

"So you like oral sex?"

"Very much."

"Your uncle doesn't and Vince didn't seem to care for it much either, unless I was doing him. Sex with Vince was not really very satisfying, it was almost always just a wham, bam, thank you ma'am quick fuck."

Vince? Vince must be her ex-lover. "Well, one thing I can promise you is that there will be no 'wham, bam, thank you ma'ams' around here unless that is what you want and besides I'm not going anywhere for awhile, how about you?"

Her eyes widened and she looked up at me with a sly grin, "Is that an offer or a request?"

"An offer."

"You're serious!"

"Very!"

She looked up at me with a smile. "Are you offering to fuck me or asking for oral sex or are you offering to give me oral sex?"

"If you mean do I want to fuck you, you bet! Do you mean do I want to feel you lips on my cock, without a doubt. However, if you mean do I want to eat your pussy, that's exactly what I mean! It would be both my pleasure and a fulfillment of one of my fantasies."

Jill stopped stroking me and lowered her head. I was afraid I crossed the line and she was getting angry again. Then she raised her face to look at me and I swear I could see tears in the corner of her eyes as she continued to fondle my cock. In a very soft and wistful voice she said, "Kenny, I have thought about you doing that to me so many times," and she shook her head.

"Doing what, fucking you or eating you?"

"Both, but especially the eating part."

"Okay, you've seen me naked now I want to see you naked. Take off your clothes!"

"No, Kenny, not here, not now. I'm a little drunk and if we ever have sex I want to be sober enough to enjoy every second of it and to remember it!"

"So, if you fall asleep while we're having sex I promise, when I'm done, to carry you up and put you to bed and tell you all about it in the morning. Besides, you can always remember the next time."

"Next time?"

"And the time after that, and the time after that and the time after that! Trying to imitate her bad British accent of yesterday I said, "Madam, your loving nephew is offering you his services whenever and wherever you desire. I am yours to command." And I executed a very bad bow.

Her eyes widened, she smiled widely and took a deep breath. "My, oh my! You are somewhat impetuous and forward aren't you, young man?"

She sat there, stroking me and looked up at me with a grin and took another drag off her cigarette and leaned down and slowly blew it out onto my cock.

Dramatically I moaned.

She laughed. "Do you want to do something for me? Something that I like?"

I nodded. "Certainly!"

Will you cum for me? I love to watch a man cum."

"As madam wishes!" Dropping the accent I said, "How about this, you get naked and then we both lie down on that recliner over there and while I am seeing how sweet you taste you can help me cum. How does that sound?"

Aunt Jill smiled, looked intently at my face and put out her cigarette. She took a sip of her drink and it looked like she used the alcohol to rinse out her mouth then she extended her hand and I took it and helped her stand up. When she was standing she turned her back to me reached around and unhooked the top of her bathing suit and then pulled down her bottoms. Standing back up she took a deep breath and turned around and faced me.

Nice, really nice! She was a slightly younger version of my mother and quite nicely preserved. Her breasts had just a little sag and she had a little bit of a belly but outside of that I liked what I was seeing very much. But we were going to have to get that pubic hair under control!"

I couldn't really tell but it looked like she was blushing. She looked at me questioningly.

"Aunty Jill, you are absolutely beautiful! Even more than I dreamed. I like what I see, I like it very much and so does George!"

"George?"

I pointed down at my cock, "George."

She laughed and put her hand out and took hold of George and shook him, "It is really nice to meet you George, and I hope I see more of you."

"You will see as much of him as you want," I stepped forward and took her in my arms. She came into my embrace easily and I squatted down so that I could slide my cock between her legs to let it rub and touch her pussy lips and clit. She closed her eyes and pushed her hips forward against me. I leaned into her and we kissed while I slid George back and forth against her. I gotta get her to stop smoking or at least brush her teeth before we kiss again. Rinsing with margaritas just doesn't cut it!

chiefX39
chiefX39
153 Followers