Revelation 09 – Friday (Jill)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
153 Followers

She now had her head resting against my shoulder and was dry fucking me back but I didn't want either of us to cum this way. I stepped back and picked her up and carried her over to the recliner and laid her down.

I lay down next to her and we kissed and fondled each other. Her breathing, and mine for that matter, was ragged. She looked flushed and if she was half as excited as I was she was very aroused. But I wanted her to know just how much I loved her so I was going to spend as much time as she needed in just fondling and kissing. And, believe me, that was no chore! As I fondled her breasts and stroked her clit she stroked George. We lay like that for quite a few minutes before I asked her, "My very sexy Aunt, are you ready?"

"Oh, yes my very sexy nephew, I am ready!"

I got up and lay back down again on my side so that my head was even with her pussy. I helped her roll onto her side with her bottom leg pulled up so that I could lay my head on the inside of her thigh and the other leg also pulled up with her foot flat on the lounger and her knee pointing to the sky. She was wide open to my mouth and tongue.

I reached in and caressed her pussy then spread her pussy lips and leaned in and ran my tongue over all of the vaginal opening. She moaned and moved her hips toward my tongue. Very gently I spread her lips and inserted my finger into her, stroked it in and out several times and found that she was already nicely wet. Then, while finger fucking her I paid attention to her clit.

Aunt Jill was moaning almost continuously and moving her hips forward against my tongue. I took my tongue off her clit and began to lick downward to the opening of her vagina but I didn't stop and continued onto the area between her vaginal opening and asshole known, in cruder circles, as the 't'aint' (t'aint asshole and 't'aint' pussy).

When she sensed where my tongue was heading she tensed up and seemed to begin to move her hips away from my tongue but I held her hips in place and very softly and gently began to lick around her asshole without directly touching it. Realizing how good that felt she pushed her hips back toward my tongue and moaned. Then, after teasing her for a few minutes I touched her ass with my tongue and she literally jumped.

"Oh, my god, what are you doing? Kenny, no one ever did that to me, that feels wonderful!"

With that encouragement I paid a lot of attention to her ass with my tongue while I continued to finger fuck her and play with her clit. Now I moved my hand around and, with my index finger, began to press lightly against her ass as I tongued the area. She was moving her hips against my finger now and I took that as an invitation to insert my finger into her. I applied pressure lightly but firmly until I felt my finger begin to enter her anus. When it was in about an inch and I could feel the pressure of the sphincter muscle I stopped and let her become accustomed to the feeling. Evidently she had never been fingered or fucked in her ass before.

I felt her sphincter spasm several times and then loosen and I continued to insert my finger. Jill was a very active partner in this invasion now moving her hips in a fucking motion while saying, "Oh, my! Your putting your finger in my ass. God, I never knew it felt that good. Oh, Kenny!

When my finger was almost fully inserted in her ass I began to rotate it and slowly fuck her with it. At the same time I continued licking on her clit. I didn't know how she would react but I removed my finger from her pussy and put my first and index fingers together and inserted them into her pussy and shifted from licking her clit to sucking on it.

Jill had been stroking my cock very nicely all this time. Soft and yet firm she would stroke me and then make a circle out of her thumb and first finger and hold me just below the head and rotate her hand and fingers. That, coupled with her stroking with the other hand was getting me close.

Then, of a sudden, as I played with her ass and pussy and sucked on her clit I felt her warm lips encircle the head of my cock while she stroked me. It felt so warm and nice that I knew it wouldn't be long before I shot my load.

We were both enjoying each other. Our first time together and it was all that I thought it might be. Jill is a very quiet lover, she makes almost no noise so I had no indication that she was ready when, all of a sudden she tensed, shoved her hips at my mouth and fingers and started cummin. On my fingers in her ass and in her pussy I felt the first clamping down of her muscles. At the same time her mouth came off my cock and she threw her head back and moaned quietly. She had 7 or 8 of these spasms and all appeared to be about the same strength then, as the spasms decreased in intensity, she slumped down.

Jill had a hard time breathing and her heart was pounding as if it would never stop. No one had ever done those things to her before, especially putting fingers in her ass and when Kenny sucked on her clit, wow! Her orgasm had come so quickly and had been as intense and pleasurable as any she could remember.

My cock had been forgotten but now she slowly started to stroke me again. I kept my fingers in her and shifted from sucking on her clit to just lightly brushing it with my tongue and each time I touched it she jumped.

Again I felt her mouth back on me and she again resumed stroking me. She was so gentle that the touch was more like that of a butterfly. But, for some reason, I found it extremely stimulating and I felt the beginning of the buildup of cum.

"Jill, I'm going to cum."

She abruptly removed her mouth from my cock and with both hands stroked me more firmly and I could feel the first surge of cum as it began to move. I removed my fingers from her ass and pussy and pulled her hips in closer to me and put my mouth over as much of her pussy as I could and I sucked and I came. This cum was not very spectacular because I had little cum left in me but it felt wonderful nonetheless. Throughout Jill kept stroking me with one hand while, with the other, she rubbed her palm over the tip of my cock adding to the sensations I was feeling.

When he finished shooting Jill's hands were coated with cum. She rubbed his cum between her fingers on one hand as she continued to fondle his cum-coated cock with the other. She had never really tasted a man's cum before and although she had wanted to let him cum in her mouth she chickened out at the last moment. She thought to herself that Kenny seemed to enjoy both what she had done and was doing and she certainly enjoyed what he did to her! But shortly it must have been too much for him because he reached down and removed her hand from his cock. He was still licking her and she liked that. He really seemed to enjoy eating her pussy and if he enjoyed it that much, why, it would be a shame not to let him do it again....and again, and again and she giggled.

I heard her giggle like a schoolgirl but I had to pull back and sit up. Jill looked up at me smiling and showed me her cum covered hands. I smiled and leaned down and kissed her. "Dear Aunt Jill, this was even better than my fantasy. You tasted wonderful!"

"Oh, baby, I wanted to let you cum in my mouth but I chickened out. I'm sorry! You have made me feel so wonderful Kenny. I love you!"

"And I love you. Let me get you something to wipe you hands on." I got up and brought my shirt back for her to clean her hands on.

She wiped her hands on my shirt cleaning them of most of my cum and when she had them clean handed the shirt back to me. I dropped it on the deck by the lounger. She held out her arms to me and I leaned down to her and we kissed some more. She is a very good kisser!

"Well, nephew, you have made your old aunt very happy! I love what you did to me. I'm sorry that I didn't let you cum in my mouth."

"Aunty Jill, don't worry about it. What you did was great, wonderful, stupenduous! I am not complaining at all and, someday, when and if you are ready to let someone cum in your mouth, I will gladly be your first volunteer! Besides, it was more important to me that you get pleasure tonight."

Jill smiled at him and nodded and then noticed a drop or two of cum on her breast that she hadn't noticed before and, with the tip of her finger, she wiped them off and held them up to look at. Then, making a decision, she held her fingesr up for me to see and then brought it to her mouth and slowly stuck out her tongue and while continuing to look at me licked the cum off. Using her tongue she swished the cum around inside her mouth and then making a show of it swallowed and smiled broadly.

"It has a strange texture but it doesn't taste bad at all. I might get to like it!"

I laughed and hugged her. "Not tonight you won't. We both need a shower and sleep."

I helped her up and she stood there swaying slightly. I leaned in and kissed her lightly. She closed her eyes and then reached her arms up and put them around my neck and pulled me into a very soft yet passionate kiss. When the kiss ended I put my arm around her waist and, both of us still naked, went inside and up to her suite.

Once inside the suite I guided her to the bathroom and supported her while I turned on the shower and then helped her in. After she was in the shower I got in with her and we washed each other, paying special attention to those areas that we each found interesting. We got out, dried each other off and sharing her toothbrush we brushed our teeth. I then led her to the bed and she turned around, stood straight and said, with a slight slur "Well, now you see me naked in the light. Am I still your masturbation fantasy?

"If I thought I could get hard again I would sit in that chair and jack off just looking at you. You are hot lady, really hot! You always have been and always will be my sexy Aunt Jill and you don't need a green bathing suit either!"

She laughed and started weaving so I helped her onto the bed and under the top sheet. I leaned down, kissed her forehead and said, "Goodnight Aunt Jill, sleep well. I love you!"

As I turned to start for the door she took my hand and said, "I don't want to be alone, sleep with me tonight."

I thought for a minute and since Karen wasn't coming home I looked down at her and smiled. "Okay, I don't want to be alone either."

She smiled and closed her eyes; the alcohol had finally gotten to her. I walked to the other side of the bed and crawled into bed next to her. When I turned out the light I rolled over onto my right side and slid in behind her and pressed up against her and reached my left hand around and cupped her left breast.

Jill made a 'mmmmm' sound, snuggled back against me and put her right hand over my left and squeezed it. Then she was asleep. I fell asleep shortly thereafter.

chiefX39
chiefX39
153 Followers