Revelation 09 – Friday (Karen)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Paul touched her clit it felt electric. Paul was moving his finger ever so slightly and her clitoris was responding by beginning to swell up.

Looking at Gracie who was watching with a large smile on her face Paul said, "Nurse, the patient seems to be a bit nervous. Would you see what you can do to calm her a bit, please?"

"Certainly doctor!" and she leaned down and lightly kissed Karen while putting her hands on her tits and squeezing them. Lifting her face a few inches from Karen she said, "Does that feel better miss?"

"Why, yes, it does nurse. Thank you!" Gracie smiled and leaned down and began kissing Karen again while fondling her breasts.

"Now, as I said this is the clitoris. In most women it is the primary seat of pleasure for sex. Some claim that it is somewhat analogous to a man's penis because when sexually stimulated the clitoris will swell with blood and actually protrude from under its hood, much as you see this one doing now. It has been my experience that the larger the clitoris the more highly sexed is the woman. Here, feel for yourself," and he indicated that Lenny was to take over stroking Karen's clit.

Karen sucked in her breath as Gracie moved down and began to suck on her nipples at almost the same time that Lenny began to fondle her clit. God, this felt good and was a lot of fun but she wanted a cock insider her.

As Lenny continued to play with her clit and Gracie continued to suck on her nipples Paul went on with his lecture on the vagina pointing out the labia minor and labia majora.

"And this, of course, is the actual vaginal opening," and he took his finger and slowly slipped it into Karen's pussy causing her to suck in her breath and moan aloud. He slowly began to finger fuck her pussy.

"You should note that no two women are exactly alike in this area. As a matter of fact I find that there is often very considerable differences in clitoral size and length and labial formation. I find that it is often useful when studying the anatomy of this area that a student be able to compare relative anatomies. Nurse, we can use your assistance. Would you mind lying down here next to the patient?"

Gracie lifted her mouth off of Karen's nipples. "Of course, doctor!" Moving around and she lay down next to Karen also placing her feet flat on the table and spread her legs as wide as possible.

"Now, do you see how I am holding this patient's vagina with my left hand?

Lenny nodded.

"Please do the same to nurse Gracie."

Lenny smiled and looked down at Gracie who smiled back encouragingly. He reached down with his left hand and slowly stroked Gracie's pussy and, like Paul, spread it open with his left hand.

"Excellent. As physicians we are obligated to make maximum use of our five senses when treating our patients. The first, sight we are using. Next is touch. Observe that by using my fingers, my sense of touch, I am testing the patient's vagina for muscle strength and general physical tone. Please do the same to nurse Gracie."

Kenny began to finger fuck Gracie who closed her eyes and savored the feeling.

"We have left the senses of hearing, smell and taste. Our sense of hearing will alert us to our patient's response to our examination. And my sense of hearing is telling me that the patient is satisfied with the progress of our examination to this point and even nurse Gracie seems to be getting in the spirit."

"That only leaves the senses of taste and smell which I like to use simultaneously. You will find that different women not only smell but also taste different. I would like for you to lean over, being careful not to interrupt you physical examination of nurse Gracie and use your senses of taste and smell on our patient."

Without taking his fingers out of Gracie Lenny leaned over and lowered his head down and made a show of taking several deep inhalations through his nose and then put his mouth on Karen's pussy sucking on her clit and then inserting his tongue directly into her pussy.

"Good, now make sure that you have obtained a really good taste and smell. Got it? Okay, now, do the same to nurse Gracie and try to identify the differences."

Lenny removed his mouth from Karen and put his mouth onto Gracie's pussy and began to very nicely tongue fuck her. Gracie didn't want him to stop so she put her hand on the back of his head and held his face against her pussy and reached out with her other hand and began to play with Karen's nipple.

When Lenny had stopped tongue-fucking Karen and moved over to Gracie, Paul again reinserted his finger into her pussy and began to finger fuck her while, with his other hand, he played with her clit.

Karen looked over and decided that while having her pussy sucked and finger fucked was nice, she wanted to be fucked and now was a good time. She reached out and took hold of Paul's cock and softly stroked him. Looking at him she smiled and using the age-old crooked finger sign indicated that he was to bend down toward her. She put her hands on either side of his head and kissed him and, when the kiss was over Karen moved her mouth to his ear and whispered, "Doctor, I believe that a cum injection is required!"

Paul whispered back, "It will be my pleasure!"

He moved up closer to the table, took her hips in his hands and pulled her down to the end of the table. Karen took hold of his cock and he let her guide it to the entrance to her pussy. With one slow and continuing movement he inserted his cock into her pussy until their pelvises were tight against each other and he could go no deeper. Gracie squeezed Karen's tit and smiled at her.

Karen sucked in her breath. God, she thought, he is as big as Kenny and maybe even bigger. Fuck, he feels good!

Paul looked over to see Gracie with her eyes closed holding Lenny's face against her pussy. As he watched, she opened her eyes and saw him watching her. He smiled at her and she smiled back and then looked down watching him fuck Karen and nodded her agreement.

Lenny was a good pussy eater because within just a few minutes Gracie found her climax approaching and finally burst on her. She came quietly but somewhat aggressively. She held Lenny so tight against her pussy that he was having a hard time breathing and felt her body spasm several times as she came.

When the last spasms of her climax receded Lenny removed his face from her pussy and stood up looking down at her then over at his brother and saw that Paul was now fucking Karen. He looked back down at Gracie and she opened her eyes and smiled up at him. She put out her hand and when Lenny took it used him to help her get up off the table.

She put her arm around Lenny's waist and he around hers and they stood and watched Paul and Karen fucking. "That looks like fun. Come on," Gracie said and stepped back to the table and bent over from the waist, spread her legs and reached back with both hands and spread her pussy lips. She looked over her shoulder at Lenny and said, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

Lenny's face lit up and he stepped in behind Gracie and slid his cock insider her. To Gracie Lenny's cock felt almost exactly like Paul's. To Lenny the feeling of Gracie's pussy was wonderful, something he had dreamed of and masturbated thinking about for several years. He was actually fucking his sister-in-law, cool!

All four of them were concentrating on what they were each feeling. Karen was in heaven with how good it felt to have Paul inside her. Paul was enjoying being able to get completely inside Karen. Sometimes Gracie could not take all of him and he had to hold back a bit. Lenny was fucking his beautiful, sexy sister-in-law that he has been secretly in love with for years and Gracie was feeling naughty because she was being fucked by her husband's kid brother while her husband watched!

It didn't take any of them long to reach climax. The first one to cum was Lenny. He just could not hold back. Gracie was on the verge of cummin herself when she felt him increase his strokes and the first warm cum shoot into her pussy and that started her cummin as well. Paul was fucking Karen hard and Karen was fucking him back equally as hard. He was surprised to feel her pussy start to contract and pulse against his cock as she started to cum and he lost it.

To the two women the men seemed to cum forever, they felt as if they would never stop cummin and when they did they felt full, of cock and cum. It was nice!

Paul remained in Karen until his cock softened and then he stepped back. Karen lay there with her legs spread and the cum slowly oozing out of her. Gracie straightened up when Lenny pulled out and saw Karen. She smiled and turned around, laid down exactly the same as Karen and spread her legs as well. Both women were being watched intently by Paul, Lenny and Melissa!

"Hi, having a party?"

Paul's head snapped around, Lenny actually jumped and both Karen and Gracie started to sit up.

"Melissa, hello darlin'! Yeah, you are just a little late," said Gracie.

"Damn, always a day late or a dollar short. Hi Paul, Hi Lenny. Who's your gorgeous friend?"

Karen was leaning back on her elbows watching the exchange. Her legs were still spread and the cum was still leaking out. She smiled at Melissa. "Hi, I'm Karen. Nice to meet you."

"You too!" She walked up to Paul and gave him a kiss and played with his soft cock, then to Lenny and did the same. She stepped up directly between Karen's legs looked down at her leaking pussy and smiled, patted her thigh and leaned down and kissed her too. "Seems like you have a small flood there but I'll bet it feels real good, doesn't it?"

Karen smiled and nodded.

Gracie got off the table, walked over to Melissa and hugged and kissed her. Karen was studying Melissa. She estimated that she was between 19 and 21, very nice build with long legs and 38C tits. Cute but not beautiful with black hair that hung down below her ass. Shaved pussy.

Gracie put her arm around Melissa's waist and turned her around facing Karen. "Karen, this is Melissa. Melissa, Karen. Melissa and her husband Brad are new friends that we made here last week. The two girls smiled and nodded to each other.

Gracie asked, "Where is Brad?"

"Said he was going to the store to pick up some wine. We thought we'd stop by and see if y'all wanted to have a little party but I guess maybe we're too late," and she looked down at Karen and specifically at her leaking pussy with a grin.

"Never too late," said Gracie. "Why, this was just a warm-up, right guys?"

"Absolutely," said Paul.

"You betcha," said Lenny smiling.

Gracie looked over at Karen with a questioning look on her face, "You up for more fun too?"

Karen spoke up, "God, I'd love to but I'm afraid that I can't, I'm leaving to go home this evening. As a matter of fact I have a car coming to pick me up at 8:30. Doesn't leave very much time to 'have fun'!"

"What a shame, I was looking forward to getting to know you better, a person can never have too many friends," replied Melissa with a smile.

"Do you really have to leave tonight? Why not stay the night and leave in the morning?" asked Gracie.

"I really can't. Ken was wonderful to let me have this day to myself to have some fun and I don't want to push it even though I really would like to make some new friends," she smiled at Melissa

Paul said, "I'm sorry that you have to leave too but I'm equally sure that Lenny is maybe even sorrier than I am," he laughed and looked over at Lenny who was miming a sad clown and wiping his eyes.

Karen got up off the table and putting her hand down over her leaking pussy said, "Excuse me but I have to pee."

Melissa answered, "Do it here."

"What?"

"You have to pee, do it here."

Karen just stood there.

"Forgive me if I'm too forward but here you are naked. You just had sex on the top of a picnic bench with an audience! What's to hide? Besides, I think it's kind of sexy to watch someone peeing." She looked at Paul who nodded and then to Lenny who nodded and then to Gracie who said, "Definitely sexy. As a matter of fact, I'll join you!"

Karen had urinated with Paul or her mother or Josie in the room and, on occasion, in a locker room setting with other women around but never out in the open with other people watching her as a sexual thing.

She smiled and shrugged, "What the hell, why not? I gotta go."

She looked over at Gracie who came over and stood next to her. Paul, Lenny and Melissa stood in front but out of range and then, as the girls squatted, Paul and Lenny looked at each other and squatted down so they could see better.

Melissa looked at the girls then at Paul and Lenny and she moved around to the side and said, "Well, I gotta go too. Mind if I join you?"

The girls laughed and with the three of them squatting down they reached down, spread their pussy lips and, because she couldn't hold it anymore, Karen let go followed by Gracie and then Melissa. Almost immediately the two guys began to get fresh bonners.

Melissa looked over and seeing their hardons laughed. Finishing first she ran her hand over her pussy to clean it as best she could and stood up. Gracie finished next and looked over to see that Karen was still peeing.

"Damn, girl, you really had to go!"

Karen was still pissing and all eyes were now on her and she found that she was getting excited again. Damn, she thought, I never thought that peeing could be sexy.

When her flow ceased she did not stand up but remained squatting with her legs spread and very, very slowly whipped her dripping pussy while looking at Paul and Lenny and allowing them to take their time looking at her pussy.

"Damn, Paul, I think your cum is never going to quit dripping out of me. See?"

She held out her hand toward Paul. "Gracie, does he always cum in gallons?"

Gracie and Melissa laughed. Melissa said, "Lenny's even worse!"

She finally stood up and laughed. Looking at Melissa she said, "That was fun, thank you," and walked over and stood in front of her. She put her hands on Melissa's hips and slowly drew her tight against her. She leaned back and took one hand and stroked Melissa's hair and putting her hand behind her head drew Melissa's face toward hers as she leaned in and kissed her lightly. "Before I leave you MUST give me your phone number!"

Melissa got into the spirit of things and molded her body against Karen and kissed her back better than Karen was kissing her.

"Melissa, you do make friends quickly, don't you?"

Karen looked up, with her arms still around Melissa, and saw a man about Paul's size walking up with a bottle in his hand and a big smile on his face. This must be Brad.

After introductions, they all walked over to the Winnebago. After excusing herself and going to the bathroom to clean up, Karen returned and helped Gracie and Melissa setting out food. Brad had opened the wine and they sat eating and talking.

While the others were trying to decide whether they wanted to stay in the Winnebago, go to Brad and Melissa's cabin or go back to the cover, Karen was sitting and musing that she wanted to stay and play but she didn't want to 'poison the well', so to speak by pressing Ken.

Gracie noticed that Karen was being pretty quiet and when Karen got up to get more food from the counter, walked over and asked her what was wrong.

Karen told her that she wanted to stay the night and enjoy their company but felt that she had to leave because that was her agreement with Ken. Gracie pointed out that Ken seemed to be very understanding or Karen wouldn't be there to begin with and suggested that she just call Ken and talk to him, it was the only way to find out if he minded her staying.

As Karen walked over to her beach bag to get her cell phone Paul looked up and asked her where she lived and, after she told them, Gracie piped up with, "But, that's only like 20 or 30 minutes from our house! Paul, we could drop Karen off in the morning, couldn't we?"

"Sure, no problem."

Gracie took Karen by the arm and led her toward the door. "Call Ken and if he doesn't have a problem with you staying have him cancel the car and we will take you home in the morning."

The phone rang several times, "Hi, Babe. What are you doing? Really! Well is Helen okay with letting Sarah rent the house? She is? Wonderful. Oh, I'm having a blast. I ran into Gracie. Gracie...you know, the one you used to call the pixie. Yeah, that Gracie. Shit, you wouldn't know her now. She's married. To a doctor no less and completely in love. I'll tell you all about that later. Yeah, I did. Gracie's husband Paul. No shit! No, you're bigger and a much better lover. Honest! Honest injun! Yeah, it was fun. Listen, Babe, the reason I'm calling is to ask if you would mind if I spent the night here and came home in the morning? Well, some friends of Gracie's stopped by their Winnebago and they want to play a little. They've asked me to stay and join in and I'd like to play too if that is all right with you? I told Gracie that I didn't want to push my luck with you since you are being such an angel letting me have my day. Yeah, I would like to stay. It is? Really? Seriously, you don't have any problem with me spending the night? You are a dream. I owe you big time. No, I won't fall in love and I'm sure that nobody here is as good a fuck as you are. Great. One more thing, you can cancel the car. Seems that Paul and Gracie only live about 20 minutes away from Mom's so they will be bringing me home in the morning. I guess about noon," and she looked over at Gracie for confirmation. Gracie nodded.

"Oh, one, one more thing, Gracie says you never gave her a massage and she want one so get your gear out I promised her you would give her a massage tomorrow. Yeah, I did. Tomorrow. Oh, one, one, one more thing. Why not ask Mom if maybe we could have them stay for lunch as a kind of thank you for bringing me home? Okay, that's it. Love you too with all my heart and thank you again. Have fun. Say hi to Helen for me okay? Bye."

Karen was excited! She was going to spend the night and, with any luck, fuck all night! And, when she got tired of cocks, maybe a three-way with Gracie and Melissa! Damn!

Karen, smiling, went back in and took her seat at the table and told them that she had called Ken and he had no problem with her spending the night and coming home in the morning. And he wanted her to thank them for offering to bring her home tomorrow. They all held their glasses up in a toast and began to clean up. The party was going to begin and Karen was getting horny again. She was delighted and so was Lenny!

While she was gone the vote was to just stay in the air-conditioned Winnebago tonight. When all was cleaned up Karen, knowing that Lenny had been watching her all evening, and knowing that he wanted to fuck her, and knowing that she wanted to fuck him, simply walked over to him reached down and took his hand and said, "Let's fuck!"

Paul burst out laughing. "I like a woman that knows what she wants, go girl!"

As Lenny, blushing heavily, got up from the chair they all started laughing and clapping and pointing at his hardon, which was at full mast. When he put his arm around Karen's waist she looked down, let go of his hand and took hold of his cock and said to Gracie, "May we have the use of your king bed?"

Gracie, with a big smile, nodded. "Can we watch?"

Karen looked up at Lenny with a questioning look and he smiled and nodded, "Why the hell not?"

Led by Karen and Lenny they all trooped to the bedroom. Paul had his arm around Melissa and Gracie was leading Brad by his cock too. Karen pushed Lenny down on the bed and then climbed on. She turned around and threw a leg over Lenny's head and settled into the classic 69 position. Still on her hands and knees she looked down and back at Lenny and said, "Ready for round 1?"