Revelation 09 – Friday (Karen)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenny said, "Ding!"

And so it started. Karen sucked Lenny, Lenny ate Karen. Gracie sat down on the bed and using his cock pulled him up close and began sucking him. Paul led Melissa over to a chair, sat down and positioned

Melissa with her back to him and pulled her down and onto his cock.

Karen knew she was a very good cocksucker. She could make a cue stick come in 5 minutes. But she was very pleasantly surprised to find that Lenny was almost as good a pussy eater as she was a cocksucker. And he's only 19! With some training he could be world class! Hmmm, maybe Ken would let her keep him for a weekend for training?

Karen realized that the reason Lenny was so good was that he was not in a hurry. She wondered just how long he would lay under her eating her pussy? He seemed to be content to spend as much time as she wanted him to. Add to that he had a very long tongue, which he knew how to use! When she first felt him slip his tongue into her she was amazed at how it felt. Coupled with that he had long fingers and a very gentle touch. With his tongue in her pussy, his finger up her ass and sucking on her clit she was feeling good!

Lenny thought that Karen was one of the sexiest women he had ever seen! Here he was eating her sweet pussy while she blew him! It don't get any better than this! God, he thought, she has a soft mouth! He would have been content to lay there like they were for hours but she was too good and he knew that he was going to blow his load soon so he concentrated on getting Karen to climax, if not with him when he came at least close to his climax.

Gracie was definitely oral oriented. What she enjoyed most was sucking and being sucked. A good fuck she never turned down but oral sex, that was her first love! And Gracie really liked sucking Brad. His cock wasn't as big as Paul's and it was easier on her jaw muscles and Brad would let her do whatever she wanted; however she wanted. He was not an impatient man. He appreciated an artist at work.

Last week, shortly after meeting Melissa and Brad they were all out on the almost deserted beach late at night, sitting and drinking wine and, naturally, the subject of sex came up. Somehow the conversation turned into a friendly wager between Gracie and Melissa as to who could keep a man from cummin the longest while giving head. To make it more interesting and fair they swapped husbands. Gracie won the contest by keeping Brad from cummin for almost 25 minutes. When he did cum she couldn't handle all of his cum but had to share some with Melissa.

Because of Paul's size, it is hard for Gracie to be able to spend 25 minutes giving him head, her poor jaw muscles would cramp up. After the contest was decided in Gracie's favor Brad's size is the reason that Melissa gave for losing the contest.

One thing that Gracie most liked about Brad was that his cum tasted of cinnamon. Gracie was a connoisseur of cock. She always liked to categorize the men she sucked off by taste. Some were sweet, some sour, some tasted fresh and some stale but almost all had some flavor that she could identify. Brad's cum tasting of cinnamon was one she really liked. Her advice to young cock suckers was to stay away from a man who has eaten a garlicky Italian meal within the past 12 hours!

Brad liked Gracie's blowjobs. He was going to miss her. So far this week she had blown him 9 times counting tonight. Why, one afternoon, while the four of them lay sunbathing on the beach, she sucked him almost completely dry by sucking him off twice in a little over 3 hours. The woman was pure sex!

Of course, on that occasion Paul and Lenny had returned the favor making sure that Melissa was given equal time and keeping her a happy camper by giving her her first one hour non-stop relay fuck! While Gracie was sucking Brad off, Melissa had gotten down on all fours, pulled her suit aside and asked Paul to fuck her. Calling on his brother for help, Paul and Lenny had taken turns fucking her for almost an hour. Of course Melissa couldn't support herself on hands and knees for that long a period so she took breaks by playing cowgirl and riding the guys.

Tonight Brad was watching Karen working on Lenny and, from what he was seeing, thought that Karen looked to be as good as Gracie. He planned on finding out later tonight.

Melissa had a deep pussy! Because of some internal plumbing repair work that Gracie needed after losing the baby and having a partial hysterectomy she was not always able to take all of Paul's cock. Melissa, on the other hand, could not only take all of him she wanted more! In the short week that they had know each other, Paul found a way to fuck Melissa as often as he could, on average once a day! She was an active and uninhibited sex partner, ready for anything at any time in any position and she didn't give a shit who was watching when she had sex!

Melissa loved Brad. But she also loved long cocks and Paul had a long cock. What she liked most about Paul, besides the length of his cock, was that he liked to fuck her from behind as much as she liked being fucked from behind. Maybe, she thought, she'd try double penetration tonight. She liked being fucked in the ass as well as her pussy but she had never tried both together.

Paul was mentally comparing the relative merits of the three women's pussies and decided it was a tie, he liked them all. As he was contemplating how much fun the evening was going to be her heard Melissa start to moan and he knew that it would not be much longer before she came. He picked her up off his cock and laid her face down on the bed next to Lenny. She spread her legs wide, reached down and spread her ass cheeks waiting for Paul to continue.

Paul reached over to a drawer in the table next to the bed and withdrew a several strings of anal beads. He picked the smallest set and as Melissa turned around to see what the delay was he held them up for her to see. Her eyes widened in surprise and then with a smile she nodded her head.

Paul reached into a very wet pussy and withdrew his finger and then smeared the juices over and in her ass. Next he took the string of beads and inserted several of them into her pussy to lubricate them. When he was certain they were well coated he placed the first bead up against her anal opening and pressed gently. The bead slid easily into Melissa's ass and she emitted a satisfied grunt and moan. Paul slowly fed the beads into Melissa and, after all 12 were inserted he teased her a bit by pulling one or two out and then slowly reinserting them.

With the beads in place Paul placed his cock at Melissa's cunt and slowly sank it into place. As Paul began to move his cock in and out he would also move the beads up and down inside Melissa's ass trying not to let them come out. Melissa was now moaning loudly and seemed to be enjoying the sensation.

Karen raised her head to see what the moaning was about and seeing the anal beads in Melissa's ass while Paul was fucking her decided that that was something she wanted to try as well.

Brad looked over when Melissa began to moan and thought that they probably buy some. Hell, he might even give it a shot!

The scene continued pretty much in this pattern until Brad could no longer hold out. He reached down and took hold of Gracie's head and slowly started to fuck her mouth. Gracie knew this was the signal that Brad was ready and increased the stroking of her hand on his cock while slipping her other hand between his legs and fingering his ass. Brad felt the start of his climax and stopped stroking into Gracie's mouth. Gracie locked her lips on the glans under the head of his cock and began to suck like a Hoover. She also shoved her finger as far as it would go up Brad's ass and tried to reach his sphincter.

When Brad felt her finger invade his ass he came. Between the sucking on the head of his cock, the finger up his ass and Gracie stroking him he had no choice.

Gracie could handle most loads. She learned early on to swallow quickly and often but Brad was one man who seemed to overload her capacity and so after he had shot three or four strings into her mouth she pulled her head back a little and aimed his cock at her boobs. After he had shot 3 or 4 more times she leaned her head down and reinserted his cock back into her mouth for the finish.

Brad loved the way Gracie sucked cock. Of course he loved having his cock sucked no matter who did it but Gracie was becoming his favorite. When he was finished and Gracie had gotten every little bit, he crawled up on the bed next to Gracie and took her in his arms and kissed her with passion to show her how much she had just done for him.

"So, would you like me to return the favor or do you have someone or something else in mind right now?"

"I'm good for right now. Why don't we just sit and watch the others play a little. Of course if you want to play with my pussy and titties while we watch that would be nice."

While Brad and Gracie played Karen decided that while this was certainly enjoyable she wanted to feel Lenny's cock inside her. She rose up, turned around and leaned down and kissed Lenny. "Okay, Champ. Round 2!"

"Ding, Ding!"

She positioned herself over Lenny in the cowgirl or woman supreme position and lined Lenny's cock up with her pussy and sank down on him until there was just no more cock available.

Karen thought to herself, "Jesus, he feels even bigger than Paul. God that feels good." It felt so good that Karen didn't move but just sat there enjoying the feeling of a cock so far inside her that if she coughed his cock would show.

Gracie kissed Brad and got up, went over and stood with her legs on either side of Lenny's head looking down. She smiled and said, "Excuse me mister, is this seat taken?"

Lenny laughed and reached up took Gracie by the hips and urged her to lower her pussy onto his mouth. Lenny was now in heaven! There could absolutely be nothing better than eating his sister-in-law while fucking a goddess!

Melissa was almost completely wrapped up in the feelings coming from her pussy and ass. If this was the way anal beads felt while she was being fucked she wanted to know what it would feel like to have a cock in each hole. She came! Rarely, but on occasion Melissa would be so far into sexual pleasure that she could climax with almost no warning and this was one of those times. With a scream heard round the camp, Melissa came and the feeling was intensified greatly by Paul pulling the anal beads out of her ass slowly as she came. When the last spasm had passed and she was finished, she had almost no strength left to lift her head.

Paul wasn't quite ready to cum yet. He slowly withdrew his cock from Melissa and looked up to see Karen riding his brother while his wife was riding his face. He moved onto the bed next to Karen and began to play with her ass, slowly inserting one of his fingers into it. She turned her head and smiled at him. He put his other hand on her back and slowly put pressure on it to indicate that she should lean forward and, for a minute she didn't know why. Then it hit her. He wanted to fuck her ass!

Brad had gotten up and returned to the kitchen to get the remainder of the wine. He was in no hurry to get back into the action, he knew they had all night and when Paul and Lenny were resting he would be getting all the pussy he wanted. Tortoise and hare!

Karen leaned toward Paul and asked, "Do you want to fuck my ass?"

He nodded.

Karen leaned forward and Lenny, not knowing what was happening, looked out from under Gracie and saw his brother moving over behind Karen. It took a second before the realization of what was going to happen sunk in. Lenny was reluctant to have his cock in such close proximity to another, especially his brother but since what was happening to his mouth and cock was so good he figured, what the hell.

Paul had Lenny spread his legs wide and crawled between them on his knees. He inserted first one, than two and finally three fingers in Karen's ass. He could feel Lenny's cock!

He moved forward even more and brought his cock into line with Karen's ass and began to insert it slowly. Karen could not believe how that felt. She was being stretched by Lenny, although her pussy had quickly accommodated it, but now Paul's log was going to also be shoved up her ass and she didn't know if she could handle that to.

As his cock creeped up her anus the feeling was quite unlike anything she had ever felt. It was uncomfortable at first but that feeling soon turned into something she couldn't describe. How in the hell was he going to get all of that up her ass?

Little by little Paul kept moving his cock into her ass until he was tight against her buttocks. She was now completely filled, unlike anything she had ever felt. It was still a bit uncomfortable but quickly giving way to a sexual feeling that she liked, a lot!

Lenny felt his brother's cock sliding into Karen and while still a little squeamish at the thought that only a thin membrane separated them had to admit that it felt okay. When Paul stopped moving Lenny started. Paul waited a few strokes then began to stroke into Karen on Lenny's down stroke so that they had a rhythm going.

At this point for Karen the feeling was only one of intense pleasure. She was being fucked in ass and pussy at the same time by two very large men and she was loving it!

Lenny was also getting into it. So much so, that he almost forgot about Gracie who, when she realized that she was not getting the attention she wanted, got up and off the bed and went over to where Brad was sitting with Melissa and sipping some wine. Gracie accepted a glass and the three of them watched Karen and her first DP.

All three of them, Karen, Paul and Lenny were now close to climax. Karen because she was so excited by the feeling of two cocks, Lenny because he was so excited at fucking Karen and Paul because he had come very close to cummin when fucking Melissa. The first to cum was Paul. Karen felt his cock surge and then surge after surge of warm cum being shot into her ass. That triggered her and she came locking down on Lenny's cock and squeezing it in the process and Lenny, as soon as he felt that, lost all contol and shot into Karen's pussy.

Karen thought that Paul had dumped a load into her on the picnic table but now it felt more like fire hoses shooting off in her. The cum just didn't stop! When they were done, Karen collapsed entirely onto poor Lenny who was gasping for breath. Paul stayed in Karen's ass until he had deflated and his cock popped out with a little fart following it.

Karen rolled off Lenny and just lay on the bed with her eyes closed and dripping like a runny nose. Gracie looked at Melissa who looked at Gracie and the next thing Karen knew two mouths were sucking her pussy and ass dry of cum. The girls were working on Karen with some skill. Like Karen they each liked a warm pussy (and ass) with cum sauce.

Karen didn't believe she could but she did, cum again while they were working on her. Not as big as when Paul and Lenny were fucking her but a girl-girl cum.

This is the way the evening went. They tried virtually all possible combinations and when the men couldn't get it up or were resting in expectation of getting it up the girls played by themselves. Somewhere along about 2 or 3 in the morning they all finished with a nice daisy chain.

Paul eating Melissa who was sucking Lenny who was eating Gracie who was sucking Brad who was eating Karen.

What a story Karen was going to have for Ken!