Revelation 09 – Friday (Ken & Karen)

Story Info
Man has a revelation about women in his life.
6.2k words
4.61
33.4k
7
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
151 Followers

Revelation: 9 – Friday (Ken & Karen)

Previous chapters in order of publication:

Revelation: 1 – Thursday

Revelation: 2 – Friday

Revelation: 3 – Saturday

Revelation: 4 – Sunday

Revelation: 5 – Monday

Revelation: 6 – Tuesday

Revelation: 7 – Wednesday

Revelation: 8 – Thursday

----------------------------------------------------------------

Preface: There was so much activity this day that it was necessary to use 4 chapters to describe all that happened. Please read the chapter entitled Revelation: 9 – Friday (Ken & Karen) FIRST!

The remaining 3 chapters; Revelation: 9a – Friday (Karen), Revelation: 9b – Friday (Ken), and Revelation: 9c – Friday (Jill) may be read in any order you choose.

--------------------------------------------

Revelation: 9 – Friday (Ken & Karen)

6:15 a.m.! Here I stand with coffee in hand watching Karen swim laps in the pool thinking that I have to find a way to make that woman learn the joys of sleeping in! I stood there drinking my coffee watching her and thinking how good her form was as she stroked up and down the pool.

I finished my coffee, put my coffee mug down, walked over to the pool and, taking a deep breath, dove in. What the hell, I needed the exercise and I also needed to earn some points with Karen because I knew that shortly we were going to have a 'talk' and while I wasn't too worried about it I wasn't looking forward to it either.

When I hit the water Karen stopped swimming and looked over in surprise. When I surfaced I grinned at her, winked and started to swim some laps. For the next 20 minutes or so we swam laps, she swimming up the pool while I swam down. My lack of exercise over the past week or two was having its effect and I found myself beginning to tire. I decided that I had had enough.

When Karen realized that I had quit she swam up next to me and said, "Okay, Pudgy, let's go, three laps. Loser has to buy breakfast," and without waiting she took off.

Three laps! My wife is devious! She knows that I can take her in one lap and two laps gives her a 50-50 chance of winning but three laps throws the race to her.

We sat quietly drying off and sipping coffee. Surprisingly Karen was not ragging on me about her three-body length win.

"Ken, I love you."

Oh, oh, start of 'the talk'!"

"I love you too, Babe."

A long pause.

"I got jealous yesterday."

"You? Jealous? Of what? Of me?"

Where was this going?

"I don't know. For some reason I just felt jealous when you went back to the house and never called me like you were supposed to. I figured that you were playing games with Ann and maybe even Sarah and Kali and for some reason I got jealous."

Not at all what I was expecting but never one to look a gift horse in the mouth I could be magnanimous.

"Babe, I'm sorry I didn't call. I never meant to hurt you or make you feel jealous. As to playing games, yeah, Ann and I had a little fun. After everything that has happened over the past week or two it never entered my mind that you would have a problem with that."

"That's what's bothering me. Up until yesterday I wouldn't have minded. I don't know why I felt like that. I mean I've been okay with you fucking other women until yesterday. Why did I feel like that?"

"I'm not sure. Do you feel that way now?"

"No, not really. Oh I mean I would have liked to be there with you but right now am I jealous of you having sex with Ann? No. Not really!"

"Good. I don't want you to be jealous or to feel hurt or left out." I sat and thought for a few minutes. "You know, maybe we are both kinda taking each other a bit too much for granted. I think we probably need to be a bit more considerate of each other and to have some time to ourselves. You know that I love you more than I ever have. I will never do anything that makes you doubt how much I love you. What do you want me to do?"

Karen didn't answer me but slid over and put her arms around me and hugged me. I put my arms around her and hugged her back. We just sat there like that for a long time. Karen had her head nestled up against my chest and after a bit very softly said, "Would you be mad with me if I told you I wanted to have sex with another man?"

That question stopped me for a minute. I didn't immediately respond because I didn't know how to respond. Guys, there are questions and then there are questions! For some questions there are no right answers. Period! Give it up, say what your thinking and take the heat.

For other questions, usually the ones that seem to have a very obvious answer, you have to be very, very careful of your answer. While not a confirmed law these questions can usually be answered successfully be choosing the apparently WRONG answer.

However, the most insidious questions are those that require that you get inside of the mind of the woman asking them to figure out what answer she wants. In almost every case you will answer wrong! This just could be one of the later.

While I was trying to figure out the answer Karen pulled her head off my shoulder and looked up at me. "Did you hear what I asked?"

No time to figure this one out, I was just going to have to go with my gut on this one! I looked down at her and smiled. "I heard. No, I won't be mad with you. Is there some specific guy you want to have sex with?"

"No."

"You just want some strange cock?"

"I guess I just want to know if other men find me sexy."

"Oh!" I paused. "Well then, I guess we are just going to set your mind at ease and get you fucked.

Karen looked at me in surprise. "We are?"

"Yup!"

"When?"

"How about today."

She smiled broadly. "Wow, that was easy. You really don't mind?"

"If you had some specific guy in mind, I might be a little jealous. But, since you just need to be reassured that you are a very beautiful, very sexy lady who just happens to be the best lover a guy could have, I have no problem with you wanting some strange cock."

"Oh, wow. I'm getting wet just thinking about it." She stood up and took my hand and tugged at me. I looked up and she nodded toward a lounger and said, "Wanna fuck?"

"Right here, right now?"

"Why not?"

"What about Julie?"

"So what, we're married! Besides, I don't get the impression that she is an early riser and she might just like watching."

"That old exhibitionist gene is kicking in again, huh?"

She laughed, stood up and began taking off her suit. When she was naked she walked over and knelt down on a lounger. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "Come on Studley, I want your cock in me."

I laughed, got up, dropped my suit and taking my cock in my hand walked over and stepped up to the lounger and slowly inserted my cock into Karen's pussy.

"Oh, shit, that feels so good. Take it real slow and easy I want to be teased."

I concentrated on doing just what she wanted. As slowly as I could I would pull back until my cock was completely out of her and then slowly reinsert it feeling how her pussy lips became more swollen as her passion built. She was definitely hot. Her pussy felt like a furnace and as she became more excited her pussy lips swelled up even more. Each time I pulled out she would sigh and when I reinserted my cock she would take a deep breath.

We fucked like that for a few minutes then she started to push her ass back to meet my thrusts. "Don't take it out anymore, fuck me harder. I wanna cum."

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"In me. I want to know that your cum is in me when I fuck this other guy."

I started to move faster and harder. I was concentrating on Karen when suddenly; out of the corner of my eye, I sensed a movement by the patio doors. Without turning my head I tried to see who it was but the angle was just enough that I could not make it out clearly with my peripheral vision.

At that moment I didn't much care, I could feel my climax approaching and I gave that all my attention. I slammed into Karen and began to unload into her. I was almost finished cummin when I felt her climax start and, as is always the case with her, her pussy contracted on me and squeezed as it pulsed with her orgasm.

Karen dropped her head down onto the lounger. With my cock still in her I slumped down over her back and kissed her neck. I remained in her as I felt the final contractions from her pussy. I casually turned my head toward the patio doors but now didn't see anyone. I wondered if it was Julie watching us and she just stepped back where I could not see her. I hoped so!

As I began to shrink I pulled out and looked around for something to clean myself with. Karen raised her head and said, "Come here. I want to clean you off."

Smiling I walked up and stood next to her. She moved off her knees and sat down with her legs folded under her and reached up and took hold of my soft cock and pulled me toward her while leaning down and taking me in her mouth.

I love the way she softly and lovingly cleans me. I closed my eyes and stood there thinking that I might just be able to get hard again and would she like to have some cum in her tummy and her pussy when I heard a sound at me side.

Startled I jumped and turned my head to find my mother standing there with her hands on her hips and a look on her face that I can only describe as irritated, if not angry.

"This is your definition of 'discretion'? What in the hell are you two doing? Didn't I tell you to be discrete? Here you two are standing out in the open fucking and sucking like two horny teenagers."

"Mom, I..."

"Shut up! Get the hell in the house right now. And, in case you haven't noticed I'm pissed."

I noticed, I noticed and so did Karen. "Yes, ma'am. Sorry but..."

"Sorry doesn't cut it. I'll talk to you later. Now, go get dressed and out of here and do what you have been told to do. I don't want to see you two until much later tonight and then we WILL talk." With that she turned and went back into the house.

Deciding that it would be in our best interests to follow her instructions we went back to the pool house, showered and dressed.

"I've never seen your mother when she was pissed and I don't want to ever again."

"Not something I want to deal with either. Why don't we just get the hell out of here and let her cool down?"

We slipped out the side door of the pool house and down the path to the gate and then to the carriage house. We slipped into the 'vette and headed out.

Since 7:30 a.m. was still too early to make our stops and since we were both hungry from the swim and the sex we decided to get some breakfast.

Over breakfast we went over our itinerary for the day. First, since it was still too early to expect the attorney's office or architect's office to be open we decided to stop by Karen's office and then mine and submit our resignations. By that time Claire's office should be open and we could see what our attorney says about our business plans. Next we would go to the architects to get the plans for the new additions. Last and by no means least, we were going to see that my wife finds some nice young man who will fuck her.

Karen was in complete agreement with everything on the agenda, especially the last point. I could not get over the fact that Karen was acting almost like a tennie bopper thinking about going out on a date – she was almost giddy!

We stopped by our offices and gave our notices. Karen was fortunate in that since she had no long term projects ongoing and her vacation replacement was already at work and looking for full-time, she could terminate her employment effective COB today.

Because of some existing projects I could only terminate my employment at the end of next week unless I could get my projects turned over earlier. At each of our offices we said our goodbyes, exchanged email addresses and phone numbers and made arrangements to get together with those people we truly liked and wanted to keep in contact with.

It was now about 10:30 so we headed over to the law offices of Pace and Pace Attorneys At Law.

What Kate didn't tell us was that Pace and Pace Attorneys at Law consisted of only two attorneys, Claire and her mother Martha. When we arrived and were greeted by the receptionist we learned that while Claire was expecting us she had been delayed and would not be in until later in the day and that her mother was currently out of town.

The receptionist told us that if we agreed both Claire and Martha would come by Kate's house on Saturday and sit down and discuss everything then. We had the receptionist call Kate and explained the situation directly to her. Kate was happy with the change in plans and suggested that we meet at 1:00 P.M.

Very conveniently the architects office was in the same building. We picked up a package that evidently contained all of the drawings and blueprints for Kate.

"Kenny, it's coming up on lunch time. What say we get some lunch or maybe even takeout and head over to our house and eat lunch there? If Sarah hasn't done so we can open it up and let it air out a bit. And we can begin making a list of what we want to move to Mom's, what we want to put in storage and what we will leave in the house for the renter."

"How about Correa's? We could swing over and see what Joao has on the grill. It's been a couple of weeks since we had had some good Portuguese home cooking and I think you might like to say hello to Maria Helena, eh?"

Both Karen and I have developed a love of good Portuguese food. We both have a passion for black bean soup and feijoada - especially since Joao makes his own linguica. Correa's is one of those quiet little places that you almost never notice on your own until somebody tells you about it and then you wonder how you ever got along without it.

It was only a little over a year ago that we stumbled on Correa's. Until that time neither of us had ever had Portuguese cooking. After that time Correa's became our favorite restaurant and there were times when we either ate in or got takeout 3 or 4 times in a week!

"Olá Ken, Ola Karen, como são você?"

"Somos bem. Você é belo, como sempre Maria!

I looked at Karen, when did she learn to speak Portuguese?

Maria Helena grinned at us and smiling broadly at Karen, walked over and gave her a peck on each cheek and did they girly hug thingy but maybe with a bit more contact than is "normal." Karen and Maria Helena had begun flirting with each other almost from the very first time we came in and each time we've come in since they continue subtly flirting with each other. I know that the two of them would love to get together sometime but the timing just never seemed quire right.

Maria Helena is the oldest daughter of Joao Correa. With the death of her mother several years ago, Maria Helena took her mother's place in the restaurant. Joao is the heart of Correa's Restaurante, Maria Helena is the soul.

An absolutely stunning lady, maybe in her mid 30's, Maria Helena has the blackest hair and darkest eyes of any woman I know. Slim, with a body that even under a dirty apron will cause a man to catch his breath and dream about seeing naked. I guess the only way to accurately describe her is to say she is delicious looking. I knew that given the chance Karen would love to spend time finding out just how delicious Maria Helena is. Hell, I'd love to find out too!

She looked at me and winked. I winked back. We did the cheek kissy thing but without the close contact that she and Karen had shared and as I turned to walk down the counter to say hello to Joao I heard Karen say, "Maria, we are having a girls only pool party at my mother's on Sunday to welcome home Ken's aunt. I'd love for you to come. I think you would have a good time."

Maria looked at Karen and smiled. The look that passed between the two told me that this was the opening gambit in a game that the two of them would soon be playing.

"I think that I can be free on Sunday. I'd love to come....to your pool party."

While Karen gave Maria Kate's address and some very sexy soft looks, I grinned and shook my head and walked down the aisle, picked up the wine and chatted with Joao while he cooked our food.

When our order was ready and we were leaving, the kissy hug they shared was a bit more intimate and the smiles of the two of them were a bit bigger.

When we had our food and were on our way home I looked at Karen and laughed. "Well, looks like you'll have a good time on Sunday."

"You know how much I love to eat Portuguese. I think I will have a very good time on Sunday."

She will, I know she will!

We opened the house and took the food and wine out and ate on the patio. After we stuffed ourselves and were sipping the last of our Marquês de Marialva wine Karen looked over at me and said, "I have the solution to our problem."

"What problem?"

"I know who we can rent the house to."

"Who?"

"Sarah!"

Now why in the hell didn't I think of that? Perfect! We would have somebody we knew and trusted and Sarah could begin to have a little freedom and since we didn't need to worry about the money, we could make it easy on her and she could put some money in the bank. Perfect!

"You want to tell her, or shall I?

"You plan on seeing her on Sunday right?"

"Yeah, if your okay with that."

"Sarah would hunt me down and cut off my tits if I objected. That girl is looking forward to getting fucked with you being the fucker and her being the fuckee. I have no problem with you being her first but, if you can get her to agree, I want you to tape it."

"Okay, I'll ask her. I think she might agree. But, look; before we offer the house to Sarah it might be a good idea if we clear it with Helen and Frank first. I know that she is 18 but if Frank and Helen object than we could be causing problems for all of us.

Karen started to stand up, "I'll call Helen and tell her we're coming down to talk to her."

"No, it can wait until we come back."

"Come back? From where?"

"Carter's!"

"Carter's. We are going to Carter's? What a great idea! It'll be like a smorgasbord of cocks! Wow! I'm ready, let's go!"

Laughing at her exuberance we cleaned up our mess, closed and locked the house and were shortly on the road to Carter's nude beach. Carter's is normally a 2-hour trip from Kate's and a 1½-hour trip from our house but if I push it a little I can shave 30 minutes off that.

I called ahead and let Georgia know we were on our way and also to see what trailers and cabins were open for rental. Since all the trailers were occupied I reserved a cabin.

Carter's is a discreet nudist camp with a private beach. The camp is divided into two separate areas, one for families and one for adults only. They have a regular clientele that spends anywhere from one day to the whole summer at the camp. Even during the week the adults' only side is usually pretty well occupied. Karen should have no problem finding what she is looking for.

Their accommodations include areas of pads for campers and motor homes and on-site rental trailers and cabins some of which are held open for the last-minute one-day, two-day and long weekend campers who show up without reservations. These cabins are known as the 'love cabins' for people who show up and make a connection and need a place to have a little fun away from the wife or hubby or kids.

The cabins run the gamut from some that are quite spacious having up to 4 bedrooms all the way to others that are nicely furnished single rooms with a sleeper sofa and a separate bathroom. These are the ones that are kept in reserve for last minute rentals.

"Why'd you rent a cabin?"

"When you find the guy or guys you want to have sex with I thought you might like to have some privacy and comfort. I mean you could fuck him right there on the beach or take him up on the hill and maybe find some privacy but I wanted you to have the option."

chiefX39
chiefX39
151 Followers
12