Revelation 09 – Friday (Ken & Karen)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiefX39
chiefX39
153 Followers

"That is why I love you. Here you are making arrangements for your wife to get fucked by some strange guy...or guys," and she laughed, "and you are concerned about making sure that I have privacy and comfort. God, I love you!

We pulled into the parking lot on the adult side of the camp and while it wasn't full it was nicely crowded.

"Looks like you might have a nice selection to choose from, Babe!"

"Yummy, yummy I want cum in my tummy!"

"Okay. This is where I leave you. This is your time and you don't need me here. I think I'll head back to town and maybe stop in and talk with Helen and Frank about letting Sarah rent the house. But I won't leave you in a bind. I'll make arrangements to have a car here to meet you when you want to come home. What time do you want your ride to be here?"

"I didn't think about that. I kind of thought you would hang out here too and we would go back together. But I guess that wouldn't be very fair would it. Okay, what time is it now? How about 8 or 8:30?"

"I'll stop in Malorsville on the way back and arrange to have a car pick you up at 8:30. Who knows, the driver might be somebody you want to get to know better?"

"All right, enough is enough. I'm a slut, not a whore!

Laughing I replied, "Sorry, just having a little fun at your expense. And you might be a slut but you're my slut and I love you!"

"Damn you, Ken. What is it about you that makes me love you so much?

Are you sure you're alright with this? You really don't mind?

"No, I really don't mind. In fact it's kind of sexy thinking about you trolling for cocks and having sex with some strange guy. Not that I want you to do this just anytime the mood hits you, but today I really don't mind."

Karen came over and plastered herself against me tightly and kissed me with quite a bit of passion. When she broke the kiss she said, "Well, the least I can do for you before you go, is make sure you don't go away horny. How about a bye bye blowjob?"

Never one to turn down a good offer I looked around for a place. "I wonder if Georgia would let us use her office unless you want to hike up to the cabin I've rented?"

"The cabin. I don't want to have to share you with Georgia today, I want your cock all to myself!"

"Well, let's get you checked in and get to the cabin!"

Karen took my hand and we walked to the office. Georgia looked up as the door opened and Karen and I walked up to the desk. "Hi guys, haven't seen you for awhile. Spur of the moment decision to come down today?"

"Georgia, it is good to see you. What makes you think that we decided to come down on the spur of the moment?"

"Running this camp for as long as I have it's pretty easy to figure that out. For instance, Ken calls me on his cell phone to reserve a cabin and then you guys come in without your normal beach bag and you ain't even carrying towels," and she laughed.

"Good guess and you're right. I'm not staying just dropping Karen off."

Georgia raised an eyebrow and then looked over at Karen with a grin, "Oh, really? Well in that case if you want some company I get off in about an hour. We can hang out!"

How do I describe Georgia? She has a very strong resemblance both in looks and in build to that lady that does the Overstock.com commercials someone I find very sexy! Although Georgia is in her late 40's or early 50's she has a really great body and Karen and I have enjoyed that body on several occasions!

"Georgia, I wonder if you would mind if we used your office for a few minutes. I want to give Ken a present and we need some privacy and I don't want to hike up to the cabin."

I looked at her in surprise.

"And, if Georgia isn't too buy she might want to join us." Looking at Georgia, "That is, if she wants to."

Who ever said that women change their minds a lot?

Georgia grinned. "Well, things are kind of slow right now and I'm not expecting anyone else this afternoon, I might have a few minutes that I can spare."

The main office building serves both the family camp and the adult only camp. It consists of a rather large building with two wings. The left hand wing is Georgia's office, which is actually a suite of rooms incorporating her office and personal living quarters. The wing on the right side of the building is the commissary and store. The area between the two wings consists of a check in desk and several smaller offices for the staff. On the backside of that is the locker area where day-trippers can leave their clothes and personal belongings under lock and key and also a unisex shower area.

Georgia went over to the office of the assistant manager, Lavern to let her know that she would be gone for about an hour and asked her to take over the front desk

When we were in the office Georgia closed and locked the door and then closed the Venetian blinds on the windows facing the main office. "There, is that private enough?"

Karen, smiling, nodded her head.

Georgia walked over to kitchen area and opening the refrigerator took out a beer. She held it up as if asking if we wanted one and receiving two no's, closed the refrigerator and walked over to the sitting area an area of overstuffed leather chairs and a queen-sized sofa bed, made herself comfortable in one of the chairs and waited to see what was going to happen.

Karen took me by the hand and tugged me over to the area in front of Georgia and began to unbutton my shirt. "Take off your clothes!"

With Georgia watching with a smile, I tugged my shorts down – I don't wear underwear. Karen took off my shirt and I stood there nude, except for my deck shoes, with my cock pointing at Georgia.

As Karen started to take off her clothes she looked over at Georgia and said, "Aren't you hot in those clothes? Why not take them off, we're all friends here!"

As the two women were stripping Karen explained to Georgia. "Ken isn't staying. He's just dropping me off so that I can find some nice young cock and spend the day having wild, passionate sex. Now, I don't know about you, but I think that such a warm, caring and understanding husband deserves some special 'thank you' present."

"Oh, I agree that he deserves something special for being so kind and thoughtful. What did you have in mind?"

By this time the two of them were naked. Karen took my hand and led me over to the sofa and had me lie down on my back.

"Well, I thought that since he won't have anything to do while I'm giving him his present, you might like to keep him occupied so he won't be bored. Why don't you climb up there and see if there isn't something you can do to keep him busy?"

"Good idea, I'll bet I can think of something for him to do," and smiling she walked over to the couch and, while Karen was playing with my cock, slowly knelt over my face.

As Georgia lowered her pussy slowly onto my face, Karen lowered her head and surrounded my cock with her lips. Two of the things I liked most, a luscious pussy to eat and a nice blowjob – and both at the same time!

Georgia has a beautiful pussy. Like belly buttons pussies come in two varieties – innies and outies. I like all pussies, make no mistake but I have a passion for outies! To see those beautiful pussy lips swollen and protruding just inviting inspection and sampling is something I can never get enough of.

Georgia's pussy is a definite outie. As Karen began working slowly on my glans Georgia let her pussy just touch my lips and then held her position. Georgia loves sex, any kind of sex, but she is especially fond of having her pussy eaten. Man or woman, doesn't matter!

If you want to have Georgia for a friend, true blue, do anything for you anytime friend, just spend some time doing nothing but paying attention to her pussy with your mouth and tongue.

One evening Karen, Wanda and I spent the better part of almost two hours doing nothing but eating Georgia. We kinda had a little side bet as to how many times we could make her cum. Wanda won – 19! When Georgia called a halt because her pussy was too sore and sensitive to continue I couldn't talk for two days and Georgia could hardly stand up but Karen and Wanda were going 69!

Karen's mouth was beginning to have its effect. She was alternating between licking the glans, slowly just sucking the head of my cock in her mouth and then sliding her mouth slowly up and down the length of my cock. That, coupled with having Georgia's pussy on my mouth was going to cause me to shot my load very shortly.

Georgia was enjoying herself. She would rise up a bit when she wanted me to tease her clit with my tongue and then lower her pussy tightly against my mouth when she wanted to be tongue fucked. One trick I found that can make Georgia cum quickly is to latch on to her clit with my lips and suck as hard as I could. It almost always made her cum.

Karen has a sense of when I'm going to cum. Sensing that I was close she pulled back. "Georgia, sweetie, want to switch?"

Without waiting for a second invitation Georgia was off my face and sliding her pussy down my cock and Karen had taken Georgia's place on my face. Facing each other as they were they leaned in to each other and were swapping spit and playing with each others tits and nipples.

Georgia has nice control over her vaginal muscles because she is a devotee of the Kegel Master device. According to her several years ago she was having a little fun with a friend and was quite amazed at the amount of control this lady had over her vaginal muscles. Georgia decided that she wanted to have a pussy so under her control that her friends would admire and want to spend some time in as well so, she bought one of the devices and uses it regularly.

Now, Georgia can simply sit on your cock and, using these muscles, make it feel as if her pussy is milking you dry. It is quite an incredible feeling.

Georgia was sliding up and down my cock and periodically pausing to use those muscles to give me added pleasure. Between Karen's mouth and Georgia's pussy I could hold off no longer and I shoved into her as hard as I could and shot. When I came I heard her moan and her pussy began to spasm and I guessed she was cummin too.

Karen rose up off my face got off the couch and knelt down next to me and kissed me. "Feel good?"

"Oh, yeah."

Georgia was lying on top of me and she put her hands on either side of my face and kissed me. "You have a nice cock. We really should do this more often," and laughed.

Karen reached over and turned Georgia's face to her and kissed her. "Now, if my husband will get off the couch, you and I have some business," and she smiled down at me.

Knowing what was to come, I smiled back, helped Georgia to get up and moved over to one of the chairs facing the couch. Karen laid down and motioned for Georgia to get on top of her in the 69 position.

For the next 20 minutes or so the two women pleasured each other. Karen, intent upon getting as much of my cum out of Georgia's pussy as she could and Georgia just having fun sucking on Karen's pussy.

Normally I would begin to get hard again just watching but today it wasn't happening. Was I beginning to 'get old'? God forbid! No, probably not, I just needed a rest from all this sex. Sex, sex, sex. Damn, I have a wonderful life!

I wanted to be a participant so I walked over and with Karen sucking on Georgia's pussy I leaned down and began to tongue her ass. When I did that Georgia jumped and moaned. Ah, she likes it! Karen stopped eating her and looked up at me and winked. I winked back and we both set about making Georgia cum.

At some point we were finished. Seemingly by some unconscious agreement we all just stopped and lay there resting with the girls in the afterglow of their last climaxes. I went back over and sat back down on the chair watching them.

Georgia was the first to stir and very slowly with a big smile carefully climbed off Karen and sat on the couch. Looking at me with drooping eyes and slowly stroking her pussy she said, "It is always a pleasure when you two stop by. Can't we do this more regularly, like Monday, Wednesday and Fridays?" and laughed.

Karen was now sitting up and running her hand through her hair. She leaned over and pulled Georgia's head down and kissed her. "We do need to get together more often. You have the sweetest and tightest pussy of anybody I know."

We all sat and watched each other and unwound for a bit and then it was time to go. Dressed we headed for the door. Karen pulled Georgia tightly against her and they kissed. "Thank you for helping me give Ken his present."

"Oh, believe me, it was definitely my pleasure."

At the desk, Karen and I kissed. "Have fun, I'll see you later. If you need me call my cell, I'll have it on all day."

"Thank you. Love you," and she headed off to the commissary/store to get some things she needed.

When she had gone Georgia and I kissed and said our goodbyes and I left.

------------------------------------------------

The next chapter that will be published will be Revelation: 9a – Friday (Karen).

chiefX39
chiefX39
153 Followers
12