Revelation 09 – Friday (Ken)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered how far she would let me go. I would push the envelope a little and find out.

I stepped to the head of the table and taking Helen's head in my hands gently placed her face in the face rest on the table. "Is that comfortable for you? You'll only have to keep it there while I massage your head and scalp. I'd also like you to keep it there as I do your neck as well but if it's not comfortable you can take it off the rest and put your head on the table."

"It feels fine, thank you."

Slowly and softly I began the scalp massage. I was going to make this part of the massage as soft and sensuous as possible. I wanted to ease her concerns and get her to relax. I also intended to probe a little to see if I could get her a little excited. If I could make her enjoy herself I just might be able to take a few liberties!"

Helen was not a world-class beauty but she was, by no means, an ugly woman either. She was nice, soft, sensual in her own way and almost completely unaware of it. She had long legs and moved with grace. A bit of a beginning paunch and her boobs were probably beginning to sag a little but I liked her and she had a really nice ass and a very warm and cute face. I was getting a hardon thinking about getting sexually involved with her and, being dressed in shorts and a t-shirt if my hardon kept growing it was shortly going to be very noticeable especially since I wasn't wearing any underwear. I didn't think that Helen was quite ready to have a hardon bobbing around the table....but who knows?

"Hmmmm, that feels good. I think I'm going to like this massage. I love having someone massage my scalp."

This is starting out well, I thought. After spending a few minutes more than I normally would on the scalp I moved down to her neck and realized that until today I had never touched Helen's skin before, other than to shake hands. Her skin was very soft and almost youthful, showing very little signs of her age. I could feel the tension in her neck muscles. I wanted to loosen them without having to do deep tissue massage so I was going to have to spend a little more time than usual here and probably on her shoulders too.

As I worked on her neck I felt her relax a bit more. "You have very gentle hands Ken. That really feels good!"

"Thank you. If you have any other aches and pains or muscles that seem to be too tight or bother you just let me know and I'll do what I can to make you feel better." Boy will I ever!

Finished with Helen's neck I worked on her shoulders and finishing there moved down to her back.

I stroked down on either side of her spine, stopping before reaching the lower lumbar region and drew my hands back up her sides making sure that my fingers brushed the sides of her breast. When I first did that I could feel her tense up but she didn't say anything in protest. The second time I stroked down and then back up I heard her say, "mmmmmm"!

"Doing okay?"

A muffled, "Fine! That feels really nice. I like it!"

"Good. Now I'm going to move down and do your legs and feet. Are you ticklish?"

"Yeah, my feet especially."

"Okay, I'll try not to tickle you."

Helen still had her legs close together. I wondered if I could get her to open them a bit. I deliberately made it a point to rearrange the towel covering her buttocks. I wanted her to think that I was doing this to ensure that she was adequately covered but, in reality, I was arranging the towel so that I could see her pussy and ass.

I moved down to the end of the table. That's better; I now could see her pussy. Helen didn't shave! While I liked shaved pussies the best, the light blond down covering her pussy was cute and sexy.

Placing my hand on one ankle, I lifted her foot off the table encouraging her to bend that leg at the knee. I began to massage her foot trying not to tickle her and, at the same time, moved slightly to the outside of the table. "Let's see if I can get her to open her legs a bit more."

Finished with that foot, I placed it back on the table and picked up the other and began working on it. When I was finished with her feet it did appear that she had shifted somewhat because I now had an even better of her pussy.

Helen was thinking, "This really does feel quite wonderful. He has such soft and gentle hands! Why is he moving the towel? Is he trying to see my pussy? Oh, damn, he is! He's trying to look at my pussy! That bastard!" She chuckled to herself. "This is starting to make me hot. Well, if he wants to look, let him. I'll give him a good look!"

While I was reloading creame on my hands in preparation to beginning to work on her calves, Helen shifted her hips a bit and, in the process also moved her legs opening them several more inches. I now had a really good view. Smiling I reached down and began working on the calves.

"Oh, that feels really nice!"

"Too much pressure?"

"No, that feels amazing."

While I was working on her calves I spent most of the time just looking under the towel. My hardon was growing and was now evident, making a tent in my trousers. I looked at her upper back and thought that I could detect an increase in her breathing. Good sign!

Helen thought, "Well, Kenny, do you like what you are seeing? How does my pussy compare with all the other's you have seen and played with? Do you want to play with mine? Would you like to fuck it? What in the hell am I thinking? Hmmm, I wonder if he's getting a hardon?"

Helen later admitted that she was fully aware that the towel was not preventing me from seeing her pussy and ass but she didn't make any move to pull the towel back down or to object. As a matter of fact she told me that she was getting excited knowing that I was able to see her.

"Everything okay?" Getting an 'mmmmm' I said, "Good, I'm going to work on your thighs. If you feel uncomfortable with the placement of my hands please let me know."

"Uh, okay."

Moving to the outside of the table I began to work on Helen's thigh. Little by little as I worked I managed to get her to open her legs a bit more. I worked up and down the thigh letting my hands get closer and closer to her pussy and waiting for her to object. She didn't. Finishing with one thigh I moved around the table and began working on the other and it seemed that Helen voluntarily opened her legs a bit more. Even from the side of the table I could very easily see all of Helen's pussy and ass and I was tempted to actually reach down and begin stroking her pussy to see how she would react but good sense told me to hold off. When I had her on her back I would see how far Helen would let me go. Right now I just wanted her as relaxed as possible.

Finishing with her thighs and keeping my hand in contact with her and letting my fingertips trail over her thigh, buttock and back, I walked back to the head of the table. "How are you doing, Helen? Are you comfortable? Is everything okay?"

Helen opened her eyes and started to lift her head to look up at me and immediately noted the bulge in my shorts. She seemed to freeze looking at it and for a few seconds she just stared at it and said nothing. Then she shifted her look to my face and said, "Oh, I'm fine. I feel so good that I could go to sleep right here. The massage is really nice. I wish I had known how good they make you feel before now."

All the while Helen was thinking, "Damn, he does have a hardon! Will you look at the size of it! He was coming awfully close to touching my pussy when he was working on my thighs. Why didn't he? Would I have let him? Do I want him to? What in the hell do I really want?"

She smiled at me, took a deep breath and laid her head down on the table with her face pointing toward my crotch. It appeared that she had her eyes closed but I thought she might be looking through her lashes at the bulge in my shorts.

"Good, that's the way you are supposed to feel! Now I'm going to begin working on the area surrounding the disc. I'll massage your lower lumbar and buttocks. To do that properly I should remove the towel covering you. Are you going to be comfortable with that?"

There was a pause and she took another deep breath and let it out. "If you think it's necessary, you can take the towel off," keeping her eyes closed she smiled a little self-consciously and took yet another deep breath.

She thought, "Yes, take it off. All of a sudden I want to be naked. I wonder if he will get naked too?"

I walked down the side of the table and reached out and removed the towel covering her. I could have simply moved the towel down and left it lying on her thighs. Some clients need the feeling of security the towel gives them even if it isn't covering their pubic areas. I wanted to know how Helen would respond if she was lying completely naked on the table. When I removed the towel she seemed to shudder but otherwise didn't move or object.

"Helen, I need to know the exact area that is causing you discomfort before I start massaging in the lumbar region. I certainly don't want to do anything that will cause you pain or even make the situation worse so, I will lightly probe in the area of L4 and I need you to tell me when I am touching a sensitive area. I will not probe hard so you should not feel much more than a twinge. Ready?"

"Ready."

For the next few minutes I did just that, probed lightly and was pleasantly surprised to see exactly how localized the problem was. I'm no doctor but from what I found out it appeared that Helen's problem was not major and I told her so.

"Oh, that is pretty much the same thing the doctor said. I'm supposed to see him again next Wednesday."

I took some creame and liberally applied it to the lower back with just light passes of my hands. For the next 10 minutes I simply concentrated on working around this region. A couple of times Helen flinched as I worked on a particularly sore or tight muscle but otherwise she was fine. At the end of the lumbar massage she appeared to be almost totally relaxed and maybe even slipping into drowsiness.

Keeping my hand on her back I slowly moved it down toward her buttocks. At first she tensed a bit and flexed her ass cheeks but made no other move. It was almost as if she was waiting to see what I was going to do. I put my hands on her buttocks and began the massage. Again, I brought my hands close to but not touching her pubic area. On the upstroke I moved my hands both up and outward, which caused her cheeks to separate and exposed her even more. Each time I did that she took a deep breath but otherwise seemed fine.

Helen was thinking, "He's teasing me! That's what he's doing, he's teasing me! That bastard! Shit, he's pulling my ass cheeks open so he can get an even better look at my pussy. That sly bastard! When this is finished I'm going right upstairs and get myself off."

Finally, I slapped her ass lightly and said, "There, finished with this side. How do you feel?"

"What?" She sounded almost disappointed. "Oh, I feel great! I could go to sleep right here."

As she was saying this I was putting the towel back over her so that she was covered from just under her arms to below her buttocks.

"I wouldn't if I were you, this table is too narrow and you just might roll off and how would I explain that to Frank? Besides, we still have to do the front."

"Oh, yeah, the front. Well, before we start could I have something to drink?

"Certainly, what would you like? Oh, by the way this towel will cover you if you want to sit up. I'll close my eyes and give you a hand."

She laughed somewhat self-consciously. "As if that will make a difference now, you've already seen everything I have except my boobies.

I laughed in response. "Something I'm looking forward to! Okay, ready to sit up?"

"Ready."

I expected her to pull the towel around her before trying to sit up but she surprised me by raising up and beginning to sit up letting the towel fall down to her waist as she did so.

Before sitting up she thought, "Well, if he wants to see what I've got, let's show him!"

I moved around to the side of the table behind her, reached out and took her under the shoulders, making sure that my finger tips came in contact with the sides of her breasts, and helped her as she swung her legs over the side of the table. Shortly she was sitting up and the towel had fallen into her lap.

I patted her shoulder and she turned her head and smiled at me. I moved around to head of the table and pretended that I was not really staring at her. She sat there and arched her back, which had the result of making her breasts very prominent. Her breasts were beautiful. She had the largest dark areolas I had ever seen with very prominent hard nipples. Her breasts were full, with almost no sag and perfectly shaped. George got even harder!

She was making a production of stretching and arching her back and twisting a little around her spine. She looked me in the eyes, let her eyes drift down to look at the very prominent bulge in my shorts and then back to my face and smiled. "It doesn't hurt. Not a bit. You are a magician, not a masseur."

Helen smiled to herself and thought, "Well, if you want to look, I'll give you something to look at. There, how do they look? Pretty good for an old woman aren't they? Hmmm, seems to like what he sees, I do believe he is getting even bigger."

I wanted to just look at her but I thought that I should be a bit more circumspect. "Thank you madam. Now, what would you like to drink? I'll get it for you."

"Can I have a beer?"

"It's your house, you can have whatever you want?"

"Really? Well, I'm sure that there are restrictions but I would like a Sam Adams."

I laughed and nodded and went into the kitchen got two Sam Adams and returned handing her one. I raised mine to her and she raised hers to me and we sipped our beers. Rather than sit down I leaned back against the entertainment center. I wanted to make sure that she knew that I found her to be a very sexy lady. I saw her taking brief looks at my crotch and the bulge in my shorts as she sipped her beer.

"Want me to drape the towel over your shoulders? I don't want you catching cold."

"No, not really. I feel comfortable. As a matter of fact I feel strangely, I don't know, liberated I guess....and a bit naughty. I mean, sitting here naked drinking a beer with someone other than my husband, someone who is a neighbor and the husband of a friend of mine. You know, it has been a long time since I was naked with a man other than my husband. It feels, I don't know, kinky. But, it's okay isn't it? After all, you are my masseur!"

She was rambling a little, trying to find some justification for being naked in front of me. I smiled and said, "Well, I feel sorry for all those other men who haven't been as fortunate as I am," and took another sip of my beer.

She cocked her head and looked at me with a smile.

"Do you massage many old ladies like me?"

"You are certainly no old lady! I wish all the 'old' ladies I massaged looked like you," and I waggled my eyebrows at her.

She laughed and said, "Well, I'm certainly not young either. The effects of gravity are showing and I'm beginning to sag a bit."

I deliberately looked at her breasts for the first time. "Not that I can notice."

"There you go with that blarney again."

Knowing that a woman's worth is often less in her own mind than in the mind of others I wanted to let her know that she was still an attractive and sexy woman.

"No blarney, simply the truth. You are not showing any signs of age that I've noticed. Your skin is very young, soft and, with the exception of the freckles, unblemished. Actually, the freckles are damned cute so they can't be called blemishes. You are still a young lady and certainly not 'old'!"

She thought, "Smooth, very smooth. This man is good! But, he seems to mean what he said. He's certainly not a bad looking man either and the bulge in his shorts is really interesting. Wonder what he looks like naked?"

She smiled broadly and nodded her head. Then took another sip of beer and tried to conceal taking another look at my shorts. Leaning as I was against the entertainment center the bulge was quite evident and thinking about her sitting here naked caused it to become even bigger.

"Are all the women you massage naked?"

"Most, not all."

"Why not?"

"Well, some have hang-ups about nakedness, some are embarrassed by their bodies, it all depends."

"Those that are completely naked, do they all get complete massages? You know, do you massage all of them? I mean, you know in the uh, private areas?"

"Well, let me ask you a question, when you have sex and you have an orgasm, how do you feel afterward, relaxed?

That question took her by surprise and with eyes wide she just looked at me and nodded.

"Then imagine how you would feel if you had an orgasm as the final part of a massage! Now, to answer your question, it all depends. I would say that most of them have full massages. But then again there are some who have hang-ups and won't allow themselves to relax enough or who aren't trusting enough."

"Can I ask a more personal question?"

"Okay but I may not answer it."

"Do you have sex with any of the women you massage?"

"Sure!"

Amazed that he had answered her so quick her eyes widened and she said, "You do?"

"Sure, Karen and I have sex regularly," and I could not help but laugh at the expression on her face.

She shook her head and thought, "He is very, very smooth," and said, "Well, that's not what I meant but I guess you aren't going to answer that question are you?"

"No, I'm not."

She thought, "Gotcha ya! By not answering you have given me the answer. I wonder how many women he has had sex with? I wonder if he wants to have sex with me?"

She took another sip of her beer and for a few moments we just sipped our beer until the bottles were empty.

"I'm done. Would you take this please?" She handed me the bottle and while I was placing it on the table she pushed the towel on the floor and laid down, face up on the table. "Where should I put my arms, over my head or on the table?"

For a split second my eyes naturally moved down to look at her pubic area and I'm sure Helen saw that. Then I looked at her face and said, "To begin, place them alongside your body on the table. I'll start, as I did before with your head and then your face, neck, shoulders, then your arms, hands and fingers. After that you can put your arms wherever you feel most comfortable. Also, since you enjoy having your scalp massaged I'll spend a little extra time there and the facial massage is something that all my clients really enjoy. Ready to start?"

"Ready!" She closed her eyes, wiggled her ass around as if trying to get comfortable and, in the process, opened her legs so that they were fairly nicely separated with the toes of her feet pointing to the outside of the table.

For the next 20 minutes I worked on her head, face, neck and upper shoulders. By this time she was very relaxed and whenever I did something she particularly enjoyed she gave a soft moan or voiced an "oh, yes".

Sometimes, depending on the person being massaged, when I do the arms and hands I will perch lightly on the edge of the table and lay the arm across my lap. I should point out that this is NOT the recommended or standard way for massaging the arms but I like it because it gives my legs a bit of a rest and makes the massage a bit more personal. When Helen felt me sit on the table she turned her head toward me and watched. I wondered what she thought I was going to do.

I picked up her arm and laid it across my lap close to but not in contact with the bulge of my cock. When I took my hands off her arm and made a production of spreading creame on my hands Helen squirmed around as if getting more comfortable and in the process her arm ended up lying against my cock.