Revelation 09 – Friday (Ken)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down and kissed her and began to pull back to start the process known as fucking.

Helen is a good fuck, not great, but good. Actually, she is very good. The only thing that keeps her from being great is lack of practice. Perhaps I can help her there. I fucked her and she fucked me and we were in complete harmony, moving together as if we had fucked forever. We were both getting lost in what we were doing to each other. I liked the way she wrapped her legs high up around my waist and we fucked with ease and grace and both of us looking at each other the whole time. Finally, I just couldn't take anymore.

"Helen, I'm going to cum."

"Me too! Go ahead, baby, I want to feel you cum in me," and she pushed her hips up against me as hard as she could, wrapped her legs tighter around my waist and I sank into her another inch and I came. I came hard and a lot. I was about halfway done cummin when she shoved against me hard and said, "Oh, fuck, I'm cummin!"

Helen's pussy doesn't grab your cock and milk it like Karen's it just seems to ripple. I swear that it rippled up and down my cock and felt wonderful. I liked fucking Helen. When she came she finally closed her eyes and wrapped both arms around my neck and pulled me down on top of her as tightly as she could and just hugged me.

We lay there enjoying the afterglow. She still had her legs and arms wrapped tightly against me but pulled her head back and looked me in the eye and asked, "Well, was it good for you?"

I laughed, I couldn't help it. "It was wonderful, how was it for you?"

"Ken, you are the first man I have had sex with since I got married. The first man in 22 years! I know I should feel ashamed of myself for cheating on Frank but I don't. I feel absolutely wonderful! I have had climaxes better than I can ever remember and the feel of your big cock filling me and the feeling when you came is hard to describe. I feel young and sexy and happy and totally relaxed all at the same time and I thank you for making me feel that way." She raised her face for a kiss.

"See, told you that getting a massage is the way to go." I used one hand to move some hair off her face and caressed her cheek. "Helen, this has been an extraordinary afternoon and you are one very desirable and sexy lady and I am very happy that you allowed me to know you and to enjoy you. Thank you!"

I got up and reached out my hand to help Helen sit up.

"How's your back?"

She looked at me and laughed. "Fine, perfect! In fact, every part of me is perfect!" She reached down between her legs and brought her hand up with some of my cum on her fingers. "Every part!"

I grinned and sat back in the corner of the couch formed by the side and back and pulled Helen in front of and slightly to the side of me with her left shoulder and back to my chest. She snuggled up against me and reached down and began to caress a very droopy and somewhat slimy George. I put my arm over her shoulder and reached down to her breast and began to play with it and tweak her nipple while my other hand went between her legs and massaged my cum into her pussy as it leaked out of her.

From time to time she would turn her head and we would kiss while we sat and talked and caressed each other.

"This is wonderful, I really like to cuddle after sex. Do you always have sex with your clients?"

"Not always."

"Often?"

"Depends on the client."

"You are being evasive. How often?"

"None of your business. A gentleman never tells!"

"How often?"

"Often enough."

"Damn, you aren't going to tell me are you?"

"Nope!"

She leaned in and kissed me. "You are a gentleman and now I know you will keep our secret but what about Karen?"

"Yes."

She froze and looked at me. "You are going to tell Karen that we had sex?"

"Yes! Karen knows when I have sex with someone and I know when she has sex with someone."

Her eyes were wide. "Do you and Karen have sex with other people a lot?"

"We have sex with other people. A lot? Well, I don't know what you mean by a lot."

"Oh, wow! I never knew that. I didn't even suspect it. In all the years we have known you how come you never approached me or how come Karen never approached Frank?"

"We don't go hunting for people to have sex with. It's a bit hard to explain but it has to be a situation where we know intuitively that sex is something that we both want, like today. Let's say serendipitous."

We sat in silence for a bit as Helen digested that information.

"Do you have regular sex partners, you and Karen?"

"You might say that. We do have people we see regularly. Yes."

At that moment my cell phone rang. I excused myself, got up and picked the phone out of my shorts lying on the floor. "Hello. Hi babe.... (You all know the conversation that took place between Karen and myself so I won't bore you with the details. Frankly, I was a bit distracted and not really paying full attention to what Karen was saying. The end result was that I was going to be alone this evening).

While I was talking with Karen Helen's phone rang. She looked toward the kitchen, got up and walked into the kitchen to answer it. She looks lovely walking away! Those puppies wiggle nicely!"

As I was saying goodbye and putting my phone down Helen walked back in the den wiping up some of my cum that was running down the inside of her leg. "That was Frank. He's stuck on a job in Quarrelsville and won't be back until very late tonight or early tomorrow morning."

For a minute she just stood there with a faraway look in her eyes and then turned and went back into the kitchen. She was gone for a few minutes and then came back carrying two beers.

She walked up to me with a big grin on her face, kissed me and pushed against my chest so that I fell back onto the couch in the same position I was in before the phone rang. She handed me my beer and then took her seat also in the same position she was in before, but this time with her legs spread widely, one leg over mine and the other folded under her.

"I'm having far too much fun. I don't want this to end anytime soon. You're not in a rush to go anywhere are you?"

I raised my beer in salute and said, "I'm having fun too and while I don't have to be anywhere I'd better go before Renea comes back from Kacey's."

"She's spending the night."

"What?"

With a sly smile on her face Helen said, "I called Kacey's and told her she could spend the night. She's been wanting to have a sleepover with Kacey for quite awhile. I thought this would be a good time and we have a couple of hours before Sarah gets home."

Well, what the hell! I like the way this lady thinks. We finished our beers and continued with our stroking and kissing and petting while talking more.

Helen asked, "Will we have more sex?"

"Today or sometime in the future?

"Both!"

"Definitely, if you want to."

Helen smiled and leaned in and kissed him while she thought about Karen. She remembered that one time with Janice and wondered what it would be like to have sex with a woman, to have sex with a man and a woman – with Ken and Karen – at the same time!

"I want to! But, what about Karen, are you sure she will be alright with us having sex?"

"Perfectly sure."

"Do you and Karen ever, you know, have sex with the same person?"

I knew where this was going but decided to have some fun with her.

"Uh, huh."

"I mean, at the same time."

"You mean does she participate? Is she bisexual? She does and she is."

Helen didn't say anything and I waited a bit then asked, "Would you like her to join us sometime? I know that she would love to. We've both talked about you and we both think that you are a very sexy lady. She really likes you."

Helen felt a shiver run through her and she started to get aroused again.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

"No, well yes and no. I mean, there was that one time long ago when we lived in Cleveland. We lived next door to this couple and the husband was an over the road trucker and was gone a lot. One day Janice and I got a little tipsy while drinking wine and swimming in her pool and one thing led to another and we spent time kissing and feeling each other up and getting nude. You know, we played with each other and kissed each other's nipples and such but ended up just masturbating together. Then I guess guilt got to both of us and we never saw much of each other after that. It was fun, I'm sorry that I never found out what having sex with her would have been like."

She turned to look at me and asked, "Why don't I feel guilty right now? We've had sex and your cum is dripping out of me. We're sitting here in my house naked and playing with each other and planning on having sex again and strangely I don't feel guilty at all, why not?"

"A good psychologist friend of mine once told me that guilt is often manufactured by those either wanting to or needing to feel guilty and that sex is the biggest guilt trip of all time. Enjoyment of sex does not necessarily involve love just as love does not necessarily involve sex. Having sex for pleasure and enjoyment doesn't add to or subtract from love. You love Frank and he loves you. You don't love him less because we have had sex."

With a great big smile on her face she pulled my face to hers and kissed me thoroughly and soundly and George started to wake up from his nap. Feeling my cock start to grow Helen put even more effort into the kiss and started to stroke George reassuringly.

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Ken."

We both froze. Helen pulled back from the kiss, looked at me with very wide eyes and slowly turned her head while I looked over her shoulder. There was Sarah smiling down at us as she moved toward the chair across from the couch and sat down leaning forward.

I have to give Helen some serious points for calm and composure. She whispered, "Oh, shit!" and turned back around and looked at Sarah, smiled as if nothing was out of the ordinary and said, "Sweetie, you're home early." Then, without taking her eyes from Sarah, she snuggled tighter against me.

Sarah was looking at both of us with wide eyes and a great big smile on her face. "Yeah. I got off early. Thought I'd come home, grab something to eat, clean up a bit and go over to Ann's later." And with a wide grin she continued, "So, what have you guys been doing today, having fun?"

Helen nodded, "Oh, we have, we certainly have."

I had instinctively dropped my hand from Helen's breast and pulled my hand from her pussy. Helen realized that I was no longer petting her, reached up took my right hand and put it back on her right tit and then picked up my left hand and put it back on her pussy. Then, that done, she looked up at Sarah with a grin and said, "So, Sweetie, aren't you shocked seeing us sitting here like this?"

"No, actually I'm not. You both look sexy hot sitting there."

Sarah sat back in her chair and looked at us and we looked at her. Her eyes went from where Helen was stroking me to where my hands were caressing Helen's tits and pussy. There was a period of silence until Helen said, "Ken came over to discuss something with me and since my back was bothering me he offered to give me a massage to make me feel better," and, unable to suppress it she giggled, "and it worked."

Sarah giggled back, "I can see that. You look like you feel pretty good right about now."

"I do, I most certainly do. By the way, what Ken wanted to talk to me about involves you."

Sarah's first thought was that her mother was referring to her planned first fuck session with Ken and, for a moment, she almost panicked but got herself under control. She looked at me and asked, "What did you want to talk to Mom about Ken?"

"I came over to let your mother know that Karen and I are going to move in with her mother and we are going to put our house up for rent. The person we want to rent it to is you and we wanted to have your parents okay before we made the offer. You are the only one Karen and I trust to rent our house and take care of it for us."

Sarah just sat there and looked stunned. For a long moment nothing was said. "Oh, shit. For real? You want to rent your house to me? Oh, shit! I'm gonna have my own house, my own house?" And for some reason she put her head in her hands and began to cry.

Helen immediately got up and walked over and sat on the arm of Sarah's chair and put her hands around her shoulders and hugged her. Helen looked at me and smiled and caressed Sarah's hair.

"Tears of joy."

After a few minutes Sarah lifted her head and smiled at her mother and then looked at me. "Thank you Ken, thank you so much! I don't know how to thank you."

Helen let Sarah go and came back over and took her position in front of me and took my one hand and put it back on her breast and took the other hand and put it between her legs and then reached down and took a grip on George and continued to stroke me.

"Well, you can always thank him more properly Sunday!"

Sarah looked stunned, "Sunday?"

"Yes, Sunday, the day after Saturday. You know when you and Ken are getting together at his house. You can thank him then."

When she said that Sarah's eyes widened as far as they would go and she got the strangest look on her face. "How did, I mean when, I mean....."

Helen smiled. "I know all about Sunday," and she looked back at me and smiled. "And, and," as Sarah started to say something, "I approve!"

Sarah sank back starring at Helen with amazement on her face and looked over at me. I could only shrug and shake my head to indicate that I hadn't said anything to Helen.

"How could you know about Sunday, who told you, how did you find out?"

"Sweetie, think where were you sitting when you spoke with your girlfriend Anne on the cell phone on Wednesday. Do you remember? Uh, huh, you were sitting on the deck under the kitchen window...UNDER the kitchen window! I don't think you realize how your voice carries when you get excited. I overheard your conversation, at least your end of the conversation. I know that I should probably have walked away but when you started to talk about being a virgin and your first fuck, I just couldn't. I'm your mother and I just couldn't. I wanted to know what little dickhead you were going to let have your cherry so I listened. That's how I know about Sunday."

'Little dickhead' indeed!

With a look of almost total disbelief and relief Sarah asked, "And you don't mind?"

"Mind? No, I don't mind. Not at all! I think you made a good choice, an excellent choice!" She looked back at me and smiled and leaned in and kissed me. She turned back around and looked at Sarah, "I think you are one lucky girl! I wish I had someone like Ken when I gave up my cherry!"

Throughout all of this I sat and simply watched and listened. This was between Helen and Sarah and really didn't require any input from me. Besides, it was fun to watch this interchange but with Helen stroking my cock the way she was I was getting pretty horny and was wondering what I was going to do when I felt like I was going to cum.

Sarah sat back with a huge smile on her face and looked over at me. I raised one eyebrow and smiled back. She looked down where her mother was stroking my cock and then up at her mother.

"Oh, wow, I just can't believe this." She took several deep breaths and got a look of devilment on her face and asked, So, are you going to fuck again?"

Without missing a beat Helen responded, "What makes you think we have fucked?"

Sarah pointed at where I was playing with Helen's crotch. It glistened from the cum that I had been massaging into it and which had almost completely stopped leaking out.

Helen followed Sarah's glance and looked down. She reached down with her hand and taking some cum on her fingers held them up and looked at them. "Well, I guess the evidence is somewhat damning."

"Well, are you?"

Helen looked back at me and smiled. She turned around and making a show of stroking my cock looked at Sarah.

"Yes, we are!"

"When?"

"Why? Do you want to watch? Figuring on getting some pointers?"

Sarah nodded her head.

"Well, I'm not sure I'm ready for an audience, especially my daughter. However, it would appear that Ken is just about ready." She looked at me and I nodded. Well, it wouldn't be nice to keep teasing him like this, would it?

Sarah shook her head no.

In that case how about right now? Ken, is it okay with you if my daughter watches us have sex?

"Perfectly alright with me!"

"Are you ready?"

"More than ready! But, I think it would only be fair that, since we are naked, Sarah is naked too," and I looked at Sarah with what I intended as a leer.

Helen thought about that and got a little twinge in her pussy. She liked the idea of seeing her daughter naked and she was getting hot just thinking about fucking Ken while her naked daughter watched them.

"I agree! Sweetie, off with those clothes!"

Sarah is an exhibitionist; she loves to be looked at. She got up and slowly stripped off her clothes as Helen and I watched with interest. It is possible that this was the first time that Helen had seen her daughter naked since she was a young girl.

Sarah was enjoying being the center of our attention and she took her time taking off her clothes. When she had her top off she reached up and cupped her breasts and while holding them used her thumb and forefinger to pinch her nipples.

Helen increased her stroking of my cock and turned to say, "Doesn't she have beautiful breasts?"

"Just like her moma!"

Then Sarah was nude and when she was she spread her legs and ran one hand down between them and then smiling sat back down in the chair slouching forward with her legs spread.

"There, that better?"

"Oh, sweetie, I didn't know you shaved. That is so sexy!" Standing up Helen looked at me and said, "Ken, why don't you lie down on your back? This time I want to be on top."

I did as instructed and when I was lying on my back Helen looked over at Sarah and smiled and then climbed on the couch and swung her leg over me. Positioning my cock at her pussy she looked over at Sarah again and, while watching her, lowered herself down onto me

To herself Helen was thinking, "Christ, I'm fucking a man in front of my daughter, how perverted can I get. And, the worst part is that I'm getting excited knowing that my daughter is watching me. What the fuck is wrong with me? God, but he feels good inside me, this could become an addiction! Sarah is beautiful! She has the nicest tits and she shaves her pussy! It looks sooo, sexy! Think I'll start shaving mine too! Oh, fuck he feels good. I want to fuck him again and again and again."

As soon as her mother was impaled on my cock Sarah swung her legs over the arms of the chair exposing herself openly to us and reached down and began to play with her pussy. We were watching each other, Helen and I watching Sarah and Sarah watching us. This was hot and getting hotter.

Sarah was thinking, "God, Mom looks so hot fucking Ken! She is sooo sexy! I wonder how it will feel to have that cock in my pussy? Mom certainly seems to like it!"

I was going to have a problem. With all the attention that Helen had paid to my cock I was already close to cummin. I wanted to hold off as long as I could but knew it would not be easy with the two women so naked and hot in my view but I tried. Helen's pussy felt like a furnace. She was riding me hard and with determination. I hoped I could last.

I looked at Sarah and motioned for her to come over to me. She got up from the chair, came over and leaned down to hear what I said. "I want to taste you, I want you to cum too. Climb up her and sit on my face!"

Sarah's eyes lit up and she looked at her mother who was watching. Helen smiled and nodded. With her mother's encouragement she climbed up on the couch and knelt over my face and, with Helen watching her and she watching Helen, lowered her pussy down onto my mouth. For the next few minutes we were each engrossed in our tasks, me to make Sarah cum and Helen to make herself and me cum. I felt the beginnings of my climax start to build and just about that time Helen began to thrust herself down hard onto my cock and I felt her pussy spasm and the ripple. Helen was cummin!