Revelation 09 – Friday (Ken)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw her head back and thrust down one last time as hard as she could and moaned loudly while playing with her tits. Sarah was watching her mother cum and beginning to moan herself.

Less than 30 seconds later I felt the first surge moving up my cock and as Helen's pussy continued to ripple I shot my first string into her. She must have felt it or my cock spasm as I came because she moaned, "Oh, yes, that feels good!"

Not having much cum left from my pervious session the amount I shot didn't quite measure up but the sensations that Helen's pussy was giving me did. I liked fucking Helen, I liked it a lot!

Sarah was riding my face and with the stimulation of my tongue, my finger up her ass, her finger stroking her clit and her mother fucking my cock she was very close to cummin too.

Helen had begun to recover and she again started to ride my slowly softening cock. Now she was watching intently as I tongued her daughter. Sarah lifted her head, opened her eyes and looked up to see her mother smiling at her and that must have triggered Sarah because I felt the first pulse of her climax in the finger I had up her ass. I spread her pussy lips and started sucking her clit hard.

Sarah bucked forward and watching her mother cried out "Oh, Mom, I'm cummin', I'm cummin! Watch me, watch me cum!" as her climax hit. For long minutes her climax continued and, when it was almost completely over, she dropped her head down onto my belly.

Helen continued to ride my cock and was also stroking Sarah's hair and whispering "Cum , baby, cum for Momma!" Sarah finally lifted her head and the first thing she did was reach for her mother's face and kiss her.

We remained like that for several minutes while Helen continued to ride my softening cock and Sarah came down completely from her climax then Sarah got up and dropped down in a sitting position on the couch above my head. Helen wasn't content to stop yet but continued to move lightly on my now soft cock as Sarah watched her. When I finally slipped out of Helen she too got up and also dropped into a sitting position below my feet. This left me lying on the couch with a deflated and cum covered cock, which Helen reached over and began to caress.

As I slowly pulled myself into a sitting position Helen scooted over and snuggled up against me, never letting go of my cock. She leaned around me and motioned for Sarah to do the same thing on my other side. Sarah smiled and soon I was sitting with the two women snuggled against me and my arms over their shoulders and playing with their tits while they both caressed my cock and massaged my cum into my skin.

We sat in silence each slowly feeling the afterglow of a climax. I felt the hands leave my cock and looked down to see the two women rubbing my cum into each other's hands.

"Well, sweetie, did you learn anything?"

"Uh, huh!"

"Good! What did you learn?"

"That I'm going to enjoy Sunday, a lot!"

The both laughed.

I took my arm from around Sarah's neck and turned slightly and pulled Helen to me and kissed her. The kiss was strong and sensuous and if I hadn't been too tired right then would have given me another hardon. I then turned to Sarah and pulled her to me and kissed her. Her kiss was just as sensuous but lighter and softer.

We sat like that for several minutes and then I said, "Well, as much as I would love to stay here with you two beautiful ladies I'd better get home. Besides, if I stay here and continue to see these two beautiful naked bodies I will be tempted to try to do something I might not be able to and right now my ego is at its peak and I'd like it to stay there."

Helen shook her head and Sarah smiled.

"I think that we both would like you to stay too but you're probably right to leave. Sometimes we tend to overdo things. Speaking for myself I had a wonderful time today."

Sarah said, "Me too! I'm just so happy that you and Karen think enough of me to trust me with your house!"

Helen laughed, "That's my daughter, the material girl! Here we are talking about the wonderful sex we just had and Sarah is talking about the house. Well, I guess we each have our interests and priorities, don't we?" Helen leaned over and playfully smacked her daughter's leg.

I slowly got up from the couch and while I was rounding up my clothes asked, "So, what are you ladies going to do tonight since Frank probably won't be home and Renea is spending the night at Kasey's?"

They looked at each other and both got up. Sarah moved over next to her mother and put her arm around her waist. "I think that we will probably have a girl to girl talk,.

Helen looked surprised at the touch and then laughed and put her hand around Sarah's shoulder and let her finger brush her nipple. "A good, old fashioned heart to heart talk is just the thing."

Standing there looking at the two women, mother and daughter in all their naked glory fresh from a climax caused George to try and recover but he was too tired right now and could only make a very feeble try.

Helen took her arm from around Sarah and walked up to me and pressed against me putting her arms around my neck. "Ken, this has been really wild and wonderful. I cannot remember when I've had so much fun. Maybe we can all do this again sometime."

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"How about Sunday?"

We both turned to look at Sarah, "What?"

"How about Sunday?"

She put her hand on her hip, smiled and looked at her mother. "I want you there on Sunday, Mom! Then she looked at me and said, "I want Mom to be there when we do it and........, I want you to do Mom too!"

Helen looked at her daughter with wide eyes and disbelief written on her face. "Sarah, are you sure you...."

She was nodding her head with a wicked grin on her face. "Yes, I want Mom there when I have my first fuck and I then want to watch you two fuck again, that was sooooo cool!"

I looked at Helen and Helen looked at me. We said nothing but simply looked at each other. Helen broke into a laugh and said, "Well, do you think you can handle both of us?"

"I'd certainly like a chance to try! But only after a good night's sleep, some raw meat and lots of vitamin pills!"

"Then it's a date!"

Helen and I pressed together and kissed and when that kiss was done I walked over to Sarah and pulled her up against me and we kissed too.

"Sunday!"

I gathered my shorts and shirt, went into the bathroom to pee and wash off a bit, got dressed, gathered my stuff and left the two women to themselves.

After the door closed behind him, Helen looked at Sarah and said, "Well, I had fun but I really think I could use a nice bath, I'm dripping all over the place," she reached down and scooped up some cum where it was running down her thigh, held it up for Sarah to see and laughed.

Sarah reached out and grasped her mother's wrist and brought her fingers to her mouth and slowly and sensuously leaned forward and sucked all the cum off them. She sucked on her mother's fingers while Helen just stood and watched and thought to herself, "This girl has never been fucked but she has sucked cock!"

Releasing her mother's fingers she smiled and said, "Good idea Mom, mind if I join you?"

"Not at all sweetie. To the Jacuzzi!" She took Sarah's hand and they both headed upstairs to the Jacuzzi in Helen's room.

Once the Jacuzzi was filled and both women were lounging in it, Helen asked Sarah, "I'm surprised that you weren't surprised and upset when you came in and saw Ken and me, why is that?

"Don't you and Dad have an agreement?"

"Agreement, what do you mean?"

"You know, an agreement that each of you can have sex with other people?"

"No! What makes you think that?"

"Oh, shit!"

"Oh, shit, what?" A short pause then Helen's eyes widened, "Sarah, you don't mean that your Dad is having sex with someone beside me, do you?"

"Shit, shit, shit! Oh, Mom, I'm sorry! I just assumed that you guys....you know, fucked other people. Mom, I am so sorry, I would never have said anything but I thought..."

"Shhh, it's okay. You didn't know. So, your father is fucking someone else, who is it?"

"Mom, I don't want to say anymore."

"Who is it? Sarah!"

"Okay, it's Judy."

"You mean the church secretary?"

"Uh, huh."

"Well, I'll be damned! Okay, tell me what you know. Did you actually see them together?"

"Well, a couple weeks ago I went over to Judy's house to deliver a note that Miss Margie gave me and I knocked but there was no answer. Her car was in the drive so I went around back to see if she was on the deck or in the pool. I was going to knock on the gate of her privacy fence when I heard Dad's voice."

"Shit," I thought, "what is Dad doing here?" So I peeked between two of the boards on the fence but couldn't see much more than that Judy was lying on her lounger and she was naked. Now I really wanted to know if it was Dad and if it was why was he there and why was she naked."

"I went around to the other side of the house and used the garbage can to peek over the top of the fence, you know where the tree hangs over? That way they probably wouldn't see me. Anyway, I had a great view. It was Dad and he was naked too."

"What were they doing?"

"Well, I saw Dad go over to Judy and she got up on her hands and knees and then he walked up behind her and they fucked, but it was an ass fuck! Dad was fucking her ass and she really seemed to like it. I watched for a while and it was really hot but I didn't stick around because I didn't want to get caught so that's all I know."

"'And, you never would have told me about that would you?"

"No, ma'am. I mean I know how much you and Dad love each other and I just figured that this was something that the two of you had worked out, you know, an agreement. And while I was really getting hot watching Dad fuck her it wasn't any of my business and I wasn't going to tell anybody about it."

Helen wasn't sure whether she was mad or glad. Mad at her husband for cheating on her with, of all things, the 23-year old, divorced mother of 1 Church secretary or glad that now her fuck session with Ken balanced the ledger. Maybe, just maybe it might be a good idea to see if she and Frank could reach an 'agreement' as Sarah put it. It would certainly simply things."

"Mom, you okay? I'm really sorry!"

Helen looked up and smiled at Sarah. "Sweetie, you are a jewel. I love you! You really do keep other people's secrets and that is wonderful, I'm proud of you! Sweetie, your father and I don't have an agreement and this is the first I knew that he was having sex with someone else. You know what's really funny? Today was the first time since we have been married that I have had sex with someone else and, of course, I had to get caught," she laughed. "I will need for you to keep my secret like you kept your father's, okay?"

"Sure, Mom, no sweat."

"So, still want me to be there on Sunday?"

"Oh, yeah, big time!"

Helen slid around next to her daughter and put her arm around her shoulder, "I love you Kitten!"

Sarah turned toward her mother with a big grin and replied, "I love you too, Mom," and leaned forward and kissed her mother. "You and Ken looked so sexy and hot, will you let me watch you fuck him again, please?"

"Sure," and Helen leaned in and kissed her daughter but not as a mother and with just a little bit of tongue and as she did so, wondered that she was kissing her daughter this way and that she was beginning to feel the first stirrings of desire. But Sarah was kissing her back the same way and with even more tongue and Helen forgot what she was thinking and returned Sarah's kiss. Shortly, the two were kissing as lovers, not mother and daughter.

They kissed like that for quite a while and at some point Helen felt Sarah's hands on her tits and before she knew it she was playing with Sarah's tits.

Both women were breathing heavy and groping each other's tits and playing with each other's nipples but the kiss did finally end and they sat there with their heads leaning on each other's shoulders and getting their breaths back but still gently stroking the other's nipples.

"You know, maybe it would be fun if the two of us, you and me, fucked Ken together, what do you think about that?"

"Like today, when you were fucking Ken and he was eating me?"

"Well, yeah, we could do that but I was thinking that we could all form a daisy chain, you know what that is?"

"I think so."

"Well, what I was thinking was that one of us could suck Ken while the other of us would be eating the one of us sucking Ken and Ken could be eating her."

"Huh?"

"Okay, if you were sucking Ken off and Ken was eating me, I would be eating you. A daisy chain, got it?"

"Wow, you want to eat me?"

"The thought crossed my mind. Does that bother you?"