Revelation, Penetration, & Swaps

Story Info
Lynn, James, Marie, and Andy enjoy a midnight 4-some (Pt.5).
3.8k words
4.42
70.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Continuation of "Tease, Party, Peg"*

A little past midnight, Lynn gave Marie the signal. Most of their friends were already gone, and Anne was passed out on the couch with a glass of white wine in her hand. If it was red, Marie would have taken it away from her, but that might have woken her up.

She found Andy and James cleaning up in the kitchen. They were basically finished, so she sent James upstairs to find his wife. He had some preparations to take care of before things could begin. Andy smiled to her while he did the last of the dishes, and she came up and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I didn't get to thank you for earlier," he said, giving her a peck on the cheek. "That was something else."

Marie blushed. She'd worried that he would have figured it out - that it was James who blew him earlier - but Lynn had guessed right. All Andy knew was that he'd been sucked dry by a hot, wet mouth, and he naturally assumed it was hers. She could just imagine James there, between his legs, with a mouthful of black cock and white semen. She was dying to see the video of the incident, but maybe she could get them to repeat it later. Or maybe even the other way around...

"Well, you can return the favor whenever you want," she said. She didn't think he'd actually do it, but she could imagine him with James' cock in his mouth. God, she needed to fuck.

He gave her a more passionate kiss, spilling a little water from the sink. "I'd be happy to," he said in a low growl.

She gave the bulge at the front of his pants a squeeze, then went back to putting things away. After a few minutes, they both climbed upstairs and into the bedroom.

As soon as he closed the door, Andy's hands were on her, and he pressed his lips to hers with vigor. He smelled like tequila, but he was rock solid against her leg, so she didn't have to worry too much about what effect the alcohol might have on him.

He was rougher than usual with his caresses, but she wanted it. She'd been wired all night since Lynn showed her the video of Andy getting pegged, and now it was time for her patience to pay off.

"I have a surprise for you," she said as he kissed her neck, one hand on her ass, the other against her crotch. "I'll be right back."

She pushed him into the bed, and went into the bathroom. Her lingerie was hidden under the sink, and she moved quickly to change into it. Her panties were soaked, and she ran her hand through the wetness with a wave of pleasure. She sucked the juices off her fingers, then pulled on the crotchless thong and bustier that she and Lynn had agreed on.

She checked herself out in the mirror, and grinned. She was flush, and her eyes were as big as saucers; she looked like a bitch in heat. It was good. She had worried that she would be awkward for this. Now, she just wanted to fuck.

She came out, and Andy was waiting for her. His dark skin was framed against the tan bedspread, and his cock was pointed straight out for her. Still, she resisted the urge to jump right on his hard shaft, and came around to the other side of the bed, lying beside him on her stomach.

He looked confused, but she had him lean back on his elbows, her face very near to his hips. She gave his cock a lazy stroke, and precum oozed out of him with a shudder.

"I had something different in mind for tonight," she said, trailing a finger through the stream of clear liquid rolling down his shaft.

He raised an eyebrow, but Lynn heard the cue. The door creaked open, and her friend came in wearing the same bustier and crotchless panties. She smiled seductively and let Andy soak her in.

"Wow," he said, looking between her and Marie.

Marie gave another tug on his cock. "Do you want to fuck her?"

He nodded.

"Good," said Lynn. "I want another shot at that monster."

She sauntered over and straddled him without another word. Marie held onto Andy's cock and lined it up with Lynn's slit. She was just as wet as Marie, but a little messier. Perhaps James had been warming her up in the other room.

Lynn slid onto Andy's cock with a sigh, and he grunted in pleasure. Marie grinned and retracted her hand, finding Lynn's phone on the nightstand. She started recording. There was something exhilarating about filming her fiancé fucking another woman, and it was driving Marie wild.

"Do you like my pussy," said Lynn as she started moving, her hips curling against his dick in nearly locomotive arcs.

"Mmm, it feels good," said Andy, rocking his hips slowly in time with her.

"I'm glad. I'll tell my husband you enjoyed it."

Andy froze, throwing off their rhythm.

Lynn laughed. "Don't worry. He's fine. Besides, how else was I going to get DP'd?"

Andy cast a worried glance to Marie, but she smiled and held the camera steady as James came in. He was naked as well, but Marie could see the plug in his ass as he turned to pick up the duffel bag. He didn't look totally comfortable, but he knew the plan and didn't waste any time. If he stopped to say anything it might get awkward.

He dropped the duffel by the bed and retrieved a small bottle of lube. He squeezed a good sized portion into his hand and got to work coating himself and Lynn's rosebud.

Andy stayed silent as well, eyes glancing between them the girls and James, but Lynn kept his focus by placing his hands on her tits. Her bustier was pulled back, and her nipples stood out like leather studs.

"You've got this side," she told him. "Just keep fucking me, and try not to cum for a while, okay? I don't want your sperm in my cunt tonight."

Andy nodded, and after a few more moments, James was ready as well. Marie moved forward for a better angle as James plunged himself into Lynn's ass.

She squealed with delight, but had to stop for a moment to adjust to the new cock. Marie rubbed herself furiously, immediately and deeply jealous of her friend. She'd tried two dildos at once before, but two pulsing, hot cocks was something else. Lynn had better cum quickly, or Marie would push her out of the way.

James and Andy looked at each other, forming some unspoken agreement, now that they were both inside Lynn. Marie could see James' balls resting on Andy's cock.

Lynn turned and smiled for the camera, her eyes as wet and wide with anticipation as her pussy. "Okay, boys: give it to me."

They obliged, pumping into her with irregular thrusts. Soon, though, they got into a rhythm and started fucking her for real. Lynn's face was ecstatic, and she was gasping and moaning like a porn star. Some of it was undoubtedly for the camera, but Marie could swear that Lynn was looking past the phone at her...and she liked it.

"Oh god yes, fuck me," Lynn cried, eyes closed, mouth gaping open. She was so horny, if there had been another cock there before her, Lynn would have been blowing it. Marie imagined her friend taking three cocks at once, her mouth flooded with cum. Missing that, Lynn kept up a constant stream of curses and encouragement.

After a few more grunting minutes, Lynn turned to the camera again and gasped, her pretty face screwed up with pleasure. She looked right at Marie, begging for release. Lynn shuddered and the boys stopped pumping while the orgasm rolled over her.

When she was done, Lynn settled back against their cocks, rocking and squirming.

"Oh no you don't, bitch. It's my turn."

Marie stopped the video and dropped the phone on the bed. She was aching. For Andy, for James - hell, if Lynn brought her strap-on, Marie would bend over happily for her. She had waited long enough!

"I was going to go for seconds," said Lynn with a lazy smile, but she slowly moved out of the way. Once she was free of the boys, she sprawled back onto the bed with a heavy sigh, her forehead slick with sweat.

Marie grinned like a wolf and took in the sight of the men before her. They were both flush with the exercise, and clearly ready for more. Still, she could see them nervously glancing at one another, all too aware of their closeness and nudity. If only Andy knew whose lips were on his cock earlier this evening...

She pulled herself on top of Andy and lined up with his cock. She was drenched and ready for him, and he slid inside of her with one filling stroke. She gasped with pleasure and ground her hips against his pelvis. It was a marvel she didn't explode right there and then. But, then she wouldn't get to enjoy her turn with both cocks.

"You too," she said, looking over her shoulder. James' cock was stiff and pulsing, and she remembered how it felt inside her ass when they'd fucked by the hot tub on vacation.

James didn't need any more encouragement. He repeated the lubing process, though he spent some time fingering her asshole for good measure. She rocked herself against his fingers, but it wasn't enough - she wanted his dick in her! By the time he was ready to fill her with his cock, Marie was fit to burst. His hard rod slipped past her rectum just as she began to cum.

"Aaah! Yesss!"

"Oh, shit," cursed James, and Marie felt waves of hot cum fill her ass. It was too much at once, but it felt so good! The sensation was amazing, feeling his orgasm meld with hers, while Andy kept pumping away at her pussy.

When Marie finally came down, James pulled himself out of her and lay next to his wife on the bed. He looked pleased with himself, and a bit drained.

"Couldn't keep up with Andy," asked Lynn with a smile and a kiss for her husband.

"She caught me off guard, but I'd been wanting to cum in her ass for a while now," said James. "I'm going to get this plug out and clean up a little."

Lynn nodded, and James left for the bathroom.

Marie didn't move down from Andy's cock. He slowed down during her orgasm, but he was still hard as rock and going strong.

"It looks like your ass could use some attention," said Lynn.

Marie looked over her shoulder and saw her friend going through the duffle bag. Lynn came up with her large, purple cock in its harness. Marie felt a jolt of excitement at the thought of where that cock would be shortly. She wasn't all that into women as a rule, but Lynn's strong-willed nature and protruding cock were making her horny as hell.

Her ass was already loose and slick with James' cum, so Lynn had no problem sliding herself in. Marie could feel her friend's tits against her back as she rocked her strap-on into place. Andy watched her with a beatific smile as he enjoyed the view, barely even fucking her. She clenched down on his cock to keep him moving.

Soon, James came back and lounged upon the bed, taking the occasional photo with Lynn's phone. He wasn't hard anymore, but he was definitely enjoying the show.

Marie came again with a muffled shout, her senses on overload. Her ass was getting sore, and her pussy was aching. She could have contented herself and laid back on her bed, but there was still something else in the plan for the evening, and she really wanted to see it.

Andy and Lynn faced each other after Marie pulled off their cocks, and Lynn was grinning maliciously. Andy was still hard. He sometimes had trouble cumming from sex alone, and Marie was finding that a little anal stimulation went a long way with him.

"See something you like," Lynn teased, indicating the cum covered purple cock.

Andy glanced nervously at James and Marie, but Lynn wasn't going to let him chicken out now. She took hold of his cock and gave him a quick suck, tasting pussy and precum.

"Hands and knees," she ordered, giving his shaft a tug for emphasis.

He reluctantly obeyed, and Marie drank in the sight of him, ass high and waiting to be fucked. Marie saw him looking at James, as if he needed his friend's seal of approval to be pegged. Or maybe he had noticed the hardening of James' cock as Lynn came up behind him.

Andy was pointed horizontally on the bed, giving James and Marie a good view of the action in profile, but Lynn shuffled him around so that his head was closer to the headboard.

"Are you ready for my cock, Andy?"

He nodded, not looking up.

"Are you sure? You haven't really warmed up yet," said Lynn. "Maybe I should help loosen you up first. I always make James wear a plug before I fuck him, so his ass is prepared for my big purple cock."

Andy pushed back against Lynn, and gave a low growl. "Whatever you say," he said.

Lynn poured some lube on her fingers and pressed them against his ass. "That's what I want to hear. Now relax."

He did, and Lynn prodded her fingers inside him, one by one. Marie looked over to James, saw his hard-on pointing straight out, and winked to Lynn.

"So, how did you enjoy your blowjob earlier," Lynn asked Andy while she fingered him. James looked moderately alarmed.

"It was great," said Andy, his voice a bit airy from her intrusion into his ass.

"And you said you'd like to return the favor, right?"

"Yesss," he said, more like a moan.

"Perfect," said Lynn with a wicked grin. "James, can you scoot forward please? It will be hard for Andy to get his mouth over your cock from this distance."

"What!?" Andy looked up at James, incredulous, but Lynn held him firm.

James coughed, but didn't move forward as he was told. He was ramrod stiff and oozing precum, but he seemed fixed in place, watching Andy for a reaction.

Marie was nervous, but Lynn didn't seem to mind her husband's timid response. She probably expected it; swapping blowjobs was serious business.

Lynn thrust her cock into Andy and gave him a slap on the ass, eliciting a small gasp. "James has been harboring the idea of sucking cock for a while now. Just something to try, you know? So, I took advantage of the situation and gave him a the chance to live out one of his fantasies. You didn't mind, did you?"

Andy glanced back at her, but another quick thrust of her purple cock, and he could only grunt and moan. James didn't look away from the spectacle, and his cock hadn't wilted in shame. Marie took hold of it, just in case, and stroked him slowly.

"Good," said Lynn. "I'll show you the video later, if you want. I know Marie is dying to see it."

Marie gave Andy an encouraging smile, and it seemed to give him some confidence. But now came the hard part...

"Still, there's something else that James has been dying to try," said Lynn. "Something only you can help him with, Andy."

James gulped visibly, looking up at his wife with pleading eyes. Whether he was pleading for her to be silent, or to keep going, Marie couldn't tell.

Andy watched his friend and said, "Yeah?"

Lynn reached down and stroked Andy's cock, grinning at James. "He would like you to cum in his ass. He wants to be fucked."

The boys looked at each other, eyes locked in silent conversation. This wasn't something you asked your friend to do, normally, but Marie was hoping the normal rules were out the window. They'd both fucked the girls, the girls had pegged them in kind, and James had already wrapped his lips around Andy's dick. What was a little ass pounding between friends?

Marie was willing to tip the scales a bit. She reached over with her free hand and slipped a finger in James' still loose ass. He sighed. "Tell him what you want," she said in his ear.

"I..."

Lynn was stroking Andy slowly, her cock buried up to the hilt. "Give him some encouragement; reach out and feel his cock, Andy."

Andy slowly held out a trembling hand, and Marie helped him to his target. He wrapped his fingers around the shaft of James' cock, and gave it a few cursory tugs. James gasped and leaked a stream of precum down the head of his cock.

"Fuck me," he said quietly.

"You'll have to do better than that," said Lynn, building her momentum on Andy's ass. "Tell him what you want, dear."

James looked down at his friend's hand around his cock, then back to Andy. "P...please cum in my ass. Fuck my ass."

Andy nodded, groaning with pleasure with every sharp thrust from behind. "Okay," he said.

Lynn beamed with delight. "Excellent. But first, let's see what you can do with your mouth."

Marie urged James forward, and this time he didn't shy away. He moved up to his knees, bringing his cock in line with Andy's face. Marie had to remove her finger from James' ass to grab Lynn's phone and start taking pictures.

Andy opened his mouth hesitantly, but he took James by the shaft and began licking the head without protest. After a minute, he took the whole head of James' cock in his mouth, and was being spitroasted by the couple. Lynn thrust forward, pushing James down Andy's throat. Andy coughed, but recovered quickly and kept sucking. Marie came before she even realized she was fingering herself.

When she decided they were ready, Lynn stopped and pulled out of Andy, and James backed off as well. Andy's face was covered in saliva and precum, and he looked wild with anticipation. He hadn't cum yet, and his cock was pulsing with the excitement of Lynn's pegging.

"Alright, Andy, go stand by the bed and get lubed up," said Lynn. "James, come here."

She led her husband to the edge of the bed and pushed him onto his back, so his legs dangled over. Lynn positioned herself next to him and pulled his legs into the air, exposing him to Andy's view. Marie got a good shot of Andy eyeing up James' ass while he covered his own cock with lube.

Lynn kept her gaze on Andy, egging him on. "He's all ready for you," she said. "He's been practicing at home with our own big, black cock."

Andy smiled at that and approached James' proffered backside. He put his lube slick hands on the backs of James' legs, letting Lynn free her hands. His cock pointed out towards it's goal, but held a few inches away, as it waiting for further instructions.

Lynn leaned over and kissed her husband, looking him right in the eye. "Are you ready?"

He nodded and looked down. "I'm ready."

"Tell him what you want," she said.

James looked to Andy. "Fuck me."

Lynn turned to Andy, eyebrows raised in seductive challenge. "Well, don't keep him waiting."

Andy took a deep breath and pressed forward. His cock met James' rosebud hole and pushed through with little resistance. James gasped softly. Marie nearly forgot to keep taking pictures, but remembered herself after a moment. They would all want to see them later.

"How is that," asked Lynn.

James sighed, but Andy grunted and said, "Feels like it could use a good pounding."

He picked up speed as James' ass stretched to accommodate his large dick. James' own cock bounced against his stomach with every thrust from Andy.

Marie watched with mute elation as her fiancé fucked his friend, his dark flesh meeting James' white ass. She was recording a video now, but it was mostly neglected while she enjoyed the view.

Lynn, for her part, kept up the banter. "Do you like that, hon?"

"Mmhhmm," moaned James.

"Is this what you wanted? Is it everything you hoped it would be?"

He nodded vigorously.

"Do you want Andy to cum inside your ass? Do you want his hot sperm spraying inside you?"

"Not inside," he said, then gasped as Andy rammed him with a particularly deep thrust.

Lynn turned to Andy with a smile. "You hear that? He wants your cum on his face."

"He'll get it soon, I think," said Andy. Perspiration formed on his brow, and he was fucking James with longer, more regular strokes.

"Good," she said. "Just keep pounding his tight little ass, nice and deep. I want to see you cum all over him. Are you ready for it, hon?"

James moaned and nodded. "Yesss!"

Lynn grabbed his pulsing cock and jacked it in time with Andy's thrusts. "Cum for me, bitch. Cum with his cock in your ass."

James panted and tensed, and Lynn pointed his cock up towards his face. Jets of cum sprayed all over his chest, neck, and stomach, and he cried out in ecstasy.

"Fuck, that's it," said Andy, and he pulled out of James' ass just as his own orgasm hit. His long, black dick arced thick ropes of white cum onto James, coating his face in it.

12